Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sweet Seduction

"The beginning of a Journey of Discovery?"

11
8 Comments 8
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Did you ever have a good day that just got better and better till it became great?

Hi, I'm Jade. I have a day off work today.....and it's all mine. It's one of those warm balmy days when the sun is warm enough to make your skin glow. I slip on a little strappy summer dress and a gorgeous pair of heels.

I'm going to Bohemia today. It's an inner city suburb full of galleries, boutiques, cafés and surprises. I love the atmosphere. The lone guitarist scratching a living on a street corner. I feel life pulsing here. Bohemia is different to all other areas, it screams "fuck high rise, we don't want it."

I browse through shops, drooling over all that I can't have, making mental notes of what's worth a second look. Shopping can be thirsty work, so I head off to my favourite café.

The Three Monkeys is one of a kind. I love it here. It's an intimate, inviting place, a fusion of Middle East meets nana's old furniture. Walking through, I pass an alcove with cushioned seating shrouded in gauzy fabric, little tables for two with inlaid chess boards, some with backgammon. There are a couple of time-worn old sofas that beckon... "sit on me and you'll never want to leave."

I make my way out to the back, to the garden. This is like home, only on a grand scale. Outdoor settings for two, four, six and a huge big round setting for party groups. All of this is shaded by two huge Jacaranda trees in full lilac bloom.

I find the only vacant table. My coffee is a few minutes away, good time to catch up on text messages. I'm so absorbed in one of them, I hardly look up when I feel someone at my table. I assume it's the waitress. Yeah rude, I know. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Startled, I look up into the most exquisite pair of eyes on the planet. OMG don't stare like that! These eyes are chocolate brown almonds. She has a dark olive complexion and thick curly long dark brown hair.

Now don't go thinking I'm a lesbian, I'm not. I just enjoy watching people, all kinds. I love watching the elderly, so much life experience written on their faces. But I digress.

"Oh, oh yes, I mean no, sorry, I was miles away." We make our introductions her name is Lana. She tells me how she's new to Bohemia, just bought a little apartment a couple of blocks away. She's passed by the Monkeys a few times, today she was drawn in by the delicious smell of coffee and the sound of laughter. Well, over coffee and about thirty minutes, we're laughing, having fun getting to know each other. I like her.

I tell her about my favourite haunts along Boundary street, we seem to have a similar passion for shopping. She tells me about a sexy pair of stilettos she's seen. She lays her hand on my arm as she speaks. She's done that twice now. Oh man, is she flirting with me? We decide to hit the shops together. I take her to my favourite boutique, not mass-produced garments, but still affordable. We both find dresses we love. In the bag, straight off the rack.

We pick up a few essentials of life, bath oil for me, a new lippy for Lana. The fantastic plastic hasn't been too abused. Last stop is an old curiosity shop Lana wanted to visit. I make a beeline straight to the old jewellery. I love art deco. Jewellery in this style is as rare as hen’s teeth. I debated whether the plastic had enough stretch to let me buy the piece I'd found. "Hey Jade, get your butt over here, girl. Check this out."

She'd been looking for an old picture frame. She'd found it. This frame was huge, solid wood with amazing delicate carving. The sales lady was great, she let Lana haggle her down 25%. The deal was done. The sales lady was pretty savvy though; once Jade was the proud owner of the frame, sales lady told her they didn't deliver.

I can see a plan being hatched from twenty paces. Lana looks at me with those gooey chocolate eyes. "We could carry it together Jade, it's only two blocks. I have a great bottle of white in the fridge."

We must have looked a real sight. The two of us in our little dresses and stilettos, shopping bags over our arms, lugging a massive picture frame along the street. But she'd been right. It only took us five minutes.

Before long the frame is propped up against the wall in the lounge room.

"Glass of wine, Jade?" No need to ask twice. Again there we were having a laugh, the wine having an almost instant effect. I get so giggly after just one glass.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I started thinking about my new dress, telling Lana I couldn't wait to get home and try it on. "Why wait? we can give each other the once over. I'll be honest. The sales lady did say we could exchange them if we weren't happy with them."

I follow Lana through to her bedroom. It's perfect, just a touch of Middle Eastern flavour. This room has warmth, soft tones, and earthy colours. The views over the city are unreal, the night time view would be incredible. One wall is almost covered in a floor to ceiling glass.

I'd never been shy about showing my body. You got used to it when you spent as much time as I did at the gym; communal dressing rooms do that. Lana isn't shy either. I'm about to undo my zipper as her dress falls to the floor.

Lana had on a strapless lace bra, tiny lace panties and stilettos. She's perfect! Lana steps out of her dress, stands and turns to me. Oh fuck, oh fuck, she caught me watching. Did she just smile? “Let me help you there Jade, your zipper looks stuck.”

Lana stands behind me, close. She takes the zipper between forefinger and thumb. How do I know this? I feel the other three trail down my spine... slowly... all the way down. I'm covered in goosebumps, my body shivers. She brings her hands back to my shoulders and cups them for a second.

Her hands slide the straps off my shoulders, down my arms, over my hands, right down to my fingertips. I watch in the huge mirror, my dress dropping to the floor in slow motion. Force of habit makes me step out of it and kick it to one side.

Our eyes meet. Lana's hands rest on my hips, I can feel her warm breath on my neck. I feel Lana's left hand go back to my shoulder, she cups it in her palm, massages a few circles of magic before sliding her fingers along my neck, into my hair. She does this again and again, slowly. Her right hand moves across to my belly. She slides her hand across to my left hip, then back to the other.

Each slide across my body takes her hand further and further down, till she's skimming the lace edge of my panties. Her left hand leaves my neck and shoulder. Her palm moves ever so lightly across the top of my breasts. She looks deeper into my eyes, reading me. She's waiting for me to respond. Oh! My! God! What do I do? Just go for it! Give her the green light!

I reach behind. She feels lovely. Smooth, warm and wonderfully soft. My eyes half close, letting my body focus on only touch. My hands tremble, my breath fast. I reach further, pulling her to me, returning her embrace.

Our eyes meet again. Hers show relief and joy, mine say, "Yes."

Lana traces her fingers along the lace trim of my bra, she feels the rise and fall of my breasts. My palms and fingers explore her thighs, the curves of her hips. I circle the two downy peaches of her ass, over and over.

She blows along the side of my neck, her breath is moist and warm. Oh! My! God! I'll cum in my panties! Lana smiles. She knows.

Both of her hands reach my shoulders, fingers running down my spine. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra. I hear it fall to the floor. Let me see... oh please... let me see.

Lana unhooks my bra. She slides the straps all the way to my fingertips. My nipples spring to life before the cups hit the carpet. She guides my hands back to her hips. This makes my breasts perk up and out like twin peaks.

Her wet tongue draws little circles over my shoulder, up my neck, behind my ear. Her hot breath there sends shivers through me. Her lips suck in my lobe, squeezing, nibbling. She presses her body to mine. I feel her hard nipples on my back, her soft mound pressing against my butt.

Her hands come back to my shoulders, Her breath echoes mine. I watch her cup my full breasts, kneading them, squeezing, massaging, my hard nipples desperate for attention. Fingers rolling my hard little nubs now, squeezing, not so gently. Something primal escapes my lips... a cry, a moan, a gasp. Whatever it is, it means "Yes."

With eyes half closed, I look at her. I watch her tongue glide across her lips. I follow her gaze. It rests on the trickle of nectar glistening on my inner thigh.

We both know it's time, our hands clasp, our hearts race.

Hand in hand we cross the room. She takes me to her bed.

To be continued.
 
Published 
Written by Wildcat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments