Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off Season

"Middle-aged woman's quiet vacation gets hot."

14
6 Comments 6
11.1k Views 11.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Southwestern Florida is hot in July.  It's very hot.  But for peace and quiet, there wouldn't be many places like it.  Destiny was looking forward to some time alone at her parent's summer place in an upscale mobile home community.  At thirty-five, she was starting to appreciate the finer things and needed a break from the hustle and bustle of the rat race up north. 

She is very much a loner, but by choice, an independent professional who finds personal relationships somewhat draining and unnecessary.  This isn't to say she is unfriendly, she is just private, extremely reserved and very, very chill.   

After a glorious ten-hour sleep following the flight down, she tied on her skimpy red bikini, coated her still supple skin in sunscreen, and glanced at herself in the mirror.  Still young looking, she said a quick prayer of thanks for her pretty face and perfect figure after spinning around and glancing at her cellulite-free ass.

Who knows, maybe there would be a hot hunk at the pool to admire it?  She hadn’t been laid in forever but as a good Catholic girl she rarely thought about it, and certainly wasn’t one to go looking for trouble. 

The walk to the pool took maybe ten minutes.   By the time she got there, she was already hotter than she could ever remember being.  Not a soul was around, it seemed as if even the maintenance guys had the day off.  She immediately jumped in the water, swam a couple of laps, took a spot on a chaise, and cracked open her book.  After about an hour, there was a sign of life. 

A young girl, maybe eighteen, came through the gate smiling, seeming almost giddy for some reason.

"Howdy! Boy, is it good to see a live human! I've been here almost a week and haven’t seen a soul except for a few geckos!"

She gracefully dove into the pool, her head popping up right at the ladder and climbed out, seeming very coordinated for such a young girl.  Wonderful, Destiny thought to herself, so much for the silence and her romance novel that was just starting to get steamy.

Much to her surprise, however, the smile, nod, and eyes straight back to the pages must have been well received, as the girl just sat in a chaise opposite hers, put in some earbuds, and lay back, donning a pair of aviators. This girls grace, maturity, and beauty were impressive.  Her body, though fully developed, gave away the fact that she had not been on this planet more than two decades. She actually reminded Destiny very much of a young her. 

After a few chapters, her mind began wandering so she put the book down and focused her attention on the little sprite nearby, wondering what her story was.  Maybe she was someone in the parks granddaughter?  Her braided blond hair had to be long enough to touch her ass if she was standing, and was phenomenally thick and looked curly. 

She had the complexion of a caucasian, but had obviously been spending probably a little too much time in the sun judging by her golden brown tan.  She looked to be asleep, judging by her slightly open lips and no movement whatsoever over the last several minutes.  Her mirrored glasses obscured any confirmation of that.  

"I think you and I may very well be the only two people in this whole park," she suddenly said.  She had a southern drawl, and almost startled Des, who could feel her cheeks flush with the embarrassment of having been staring at this little filly for at least the last five minutes.  

"Definitely seems like it," Des replied. 
 
"Haaaaawt!" said the youngster, and she was right. It had to be one hundred and ten degrees. Or did she mean... no, no one that young could have her mind that far in the gutter?  But shortly after she said it, she reached behind her back and untied her yellow string bikini, and lifted it off of her chest, revealing possibly the most perfect breasts Des had ever seen. 

Perfectly round and full, the top must’ve not had any padding at all, because they somehow were almost the exact size and shape as when it was on, with small but wide awake nipples.  Destiny had no sunglasses on but didn't care, she was mesmerized by the shape of this young lady and couldn’t take her eyes off of her.  She had a hint of abs, but not skinny, and perfect thighs and calves. A diamond was in her belly button.  She was almost too alluring. 

They say it’s not polite to stare so Des closed her eyes for as many moments as she could possibly muster and wondered about this little fairy lying near her.  She said she was alone here so she either had the combo to the gate, or was also staying in someone else’s place, as the park didn’t allow anyone under fifty to live there. 

She highly doubted the former as there were pools everywhere, almost all with more action to entertain an eighteen-year-old knockout than this one.  Should she ask her?  No.  She was rather enjoying the semi-awkward silence and being lost in her own thoughts, and the mystery of it all was as engrossing as the truth would be anyway.  

When the sun got brutally strong at midday, Destiny cooled off in the pool and began the retreat to a beer at home. 

“Well sugar, I hope to see you around,” she said to the picturesque blonde, now on her stomach, showing off her amazing ass with maybe eight square inches of fabric covering it. 

She looked up with a smile, and said, “I sure hope so,” in an almost seductive tone. 

After getting home, Des took a cold shower to try to wash out the terribly dirty thoughts from her head.  She watched a movie, read her book, and went to bed.  All the while struggling to forget the would be model at the pool. 

The following morning she contemplated going to a beach, but her intuitions told her there would be just as much beauty at the pool.  She was pleased to see her new hopefully friend is there, exactly where she was when she left the day before, except on her back.  Her breasts bare for the world, or at least Destiny, to see. 

“Good morning, beautiful,"  Destiny said, thinking, 'Wow, so forward. What’s up with me?' 

“Hi, there!  I was hoping you would be back!”  

She took a chaise closer to the glowing eye candy than yesterday, facing her.  She lay with her head back and found herself staring, almost feeling as if she was in some kind of trance.  She couldn't handle the staring contest for too long and lost, shutting her eyes and letting the heat soak in, daydreaming of jumping in the pool and the girl joining her, swimming up to her… 

After maybe a half hour, Des opened her eyes and noticed several things.  The maiden's head was turned slightly to be looking directly at her. One knee was raised and swaying back and forth so she was definitely awake, and at some point, she had untied one of the bows on her bottoms and she was rhythmically tugging at the other at the same tempo as her swaying knee, ever so slightly. The loop in the bow was getting a teeny bit smaller each time she did it.  

It was fascinating, and for the first time in her whole life while looking at another woman, Destiny felt a sudden and powerful arousal that had already started the swelling and moistening of her well under-utilized pussy.  She couldn’t peel her eyes away or shut them at this time if you had offered her thousands of dollars to do so.    

A slight smile appeared on the full lips of her little friend.  Her undulating thigh was opening wider and wider with each bob, and Des knew what was coming and had everything she could do to not touch herself.  She was sure her bottoms were visibly darkened with moisture.  She would have been surprised if the young thing couldn’t see her chest palpitating the way her heart was beating.  

Then, after a few more minutes of this hypnotic, trance-inducing show, it happened.  The nubile goddess let her wobbling leg fall so her tan thighs were spread wide open and pulled the bow apart simultaneously.  She raised her hips and pulled the bottoms out from under her perfect ass, and dropped them on the ground. 

Her hairless vagina, like her breasts, could be used as an example in a textbook somewhere of an aroused woman, glistening in the sunlight in public.  Her slightly exaggerated mound displayed that her little clit was fully engorged and her vulva in full bloom.  She bit her lower lip.  'Jesus, of course, she does,' Des thought to herself.  

As if someone had given her a powerful sedative, Destiny couldn’t move.  She even wondered if this was some kind of succubus that had cast a spell on her.  Her eyes were locked onto the girls pussy as if it had an eyeball tractor beam, and there was nothing she could do about it.  The nude maiden leaned forward and reached behind her, pulling out the brace on the back of the chaise, and it fell flat as she followed.  

Now her head was turned away and her firm looking breasts were even more enticing with her flat on her back.  Destiny took the opportunity to feel herself and confirm she was a sopping mess.  She briefly masturbated for the first time in weeks, as if she had an itch that she hadn't been able to reach.

She composed herself somewhat only when she remembered where she was.  When she turned her attention back to the gorgeous princess, her jaw dropped as she watched her move one hand to her now fully erect nipple and pinch it, and the other to her soaking wet bud.

She wasted no time with her fingers as she expertly worshipped her pussy with her hand, alternating between rubbing her button and plunging her fingers into herself.   Audible sloshing sounds mixed with barely audible moans.   Destiny's head was now swimming, almost enough to make her lose consciousness.  She was aching to get up and go bury her face in the girl's mound, taste all that youth, or rip off her bottoms and straddle the beauty's face, or even maybe both at the same time.  

“I think I want you.” 

Was it out loud?  She didn’t even know.  She imagined herself eating up the young luscious one's pussy like a piece of fruit, plunging her tongue in and out.   She wanted to lap on it like a dog lapping an ice cream cone, for hours, for an entire afternoon.  'I’m gonna do it,' she thought to herself, a wave of overwhelming heat and arousal preventing her from getting up. 'Fuck, what if she’s seventeen? I can't.'

 She struggled to move, deciding to throw the danger of the possibility of jail time to the wind if she could just bring her overheated body to make a move. Her dizzy head lifted and she sat up and swung her legs around, preparing to actually stand up.   

“Oh my god, oh my god.  I am so sorry, I’m so embarrassed!”  The southern girl's voice snapped some reality back into the haze of throbbing arousal that was Destiny's mind.  “The heat, I must’ve drifted off, I must’ve forgotten you were here!”  

“It’s ok, I didn’t mind at all, sweetheart,”  and wondered if she really had just said that.

The nymph was obviously shaking as she tied on her bikini and gathered her things.  “I’m so sorry.” She started to cry.  Sadly, she ran off, before Des had a chance to reassure her that she was possibly the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.   Especially like she was, in all her feminine lusty glory.        

After getting back to her spot and showering Destiny mixed a drink and gave herself a mental pat on the back for not succumbing to her urges and making a move on the sultry vixen at the pool.  Also for not pleasuring herself after becoming so incredibly hot and bothered. 

She was proud of her wholesomeness still, even at her age, and was also saving herself.  Little did she know for what.   After a second, then third drink, she could not get the girl out of her mind.  She had never obsessed over anything in her life, but something about this lithe young woman was pulling at her mind like a like a lightbulb pulls at a moth.  She wondered if she was ok after being obviously nearly traumatized at losing control of herself.  She wondered what she may be doing.  She didn’t have to wonder for too long.    

A rap on the door startled her.  She parted the blind to see, guess who, standing at the door in a tiny sun dress, barefoot, with a six pack of beer in her hand.  She felt a huge smile on her face that took her by surprise as she opened the door, forgetting she was only wearing some sheer lace panties and an old threadbare t-shirt.   

“Hi, it’s me again!”  Destiny could tell she was drunk, swaying and slurring slightly.  “I don’t have a car and I’ve been alone in this park forever.  I saw your lights on and I wanted to apologize for being so forward, I mean uh, rude today at the pool.  Want a beer?” 

“Sure, c’mon in sweetheart.”  Oh, Christ, her heart was already beating a little harder again.  What was it about this girl? 

“I was a little concerned about you today, you seemed visibly shaken when you, came to or whatever, I wanted to chase you down and give you a big hug.” 

“I was totally mortified.  I remember taking my top off, but almost everything after that is blurry, until I heard you getting up and it snapped me out of my heat stroke, or whatever happened.  I’ve been thinking about it all afternoon.  I have never behaved like that in front of anyone, not even a boyfriend.”  She drank half of her beer left in a matter of seconds.  

“Well, I’ve never seen anything quite like it.  The tropical heat, you know, it can really knock you for a loop.  I must say, I think it was affecting me quite a bit as well today.”  She noticed the girl’s eyes kept dropping from her own downward.  She wanted to get up and put something on, but that could be the opposite signal she wants to send.   

“I was out of it.  I had this dream, almost like a daydream or something, and I’ll say it was something.  You were in it.”   She opens another beer and brushes her crazy blond mane out of her face.  Her cheeks were almost bright red, so fucking pretty.  

“How old are you?”  Destiny asked with a gulp, almost afraid of the answer.   

“I just turned eighteen!  I’m legal now!" She giggled.  “Although mom had me when she was 15, so what does that matter anyways.” 

'Fuck, I’m the same age as this girls mom,' Destiny thinks to herself. 

“She’s beautiful, almost as pretty as you, with a body nearly as rockin’ as yours too.  But she knows it, she even fucked my damn boyfriend.  We fight like anything though.  When her drug-dealing POS boyfriend tried to fuck me for the thirteenth time and she tried to talk me into it, I had enough.  I ran and ran and asked grandma if I could hide down here and she said yes.  I love grandma.” 

'Wow.'  Destiny thought.

“Sweetie, I’m so so sorry to hear all of this.  Come here.”  Something maternal seemed to be taking over and she held her head against her bosom and could soon feel her start to sob slightly.  “My names Destiny and I truly believe everything happens for a reason.  If god didn’t want you to experience this stuff to make you as strong and beautiful as you are, you wouldn’t have.”  The little girls head lifted and she turned to look deep into Destiny's eyes, their noses almost touching.

'Oh god,'  Des thinks, swallowing.

“My name's Destiny too,” her shimmering green eyes penetrated, tears somehow making her face even more beautiful, for what seemed like minutes after she said it, then she laid her head back down on the elder Des' heaving breast.  She just held her there, time slipping at an in incalculable rate, each moment feeling the younger, more beautiful version of herself sinking into her.  

It was an odd mix of feelings.  She felt motherly, warm, and tingly.   The girl smelled and felt like some kind of a mix of angel and child in her arms.  As she started to doze off from the extreme level of comfort, she said a prayer of thanks.  She also pictured the young woman’s perfect, shaved body in her head, as she gazed down at her nearly glowing thighs that she had at some point exposed with her skirt almost all the way to her groin.  

Just before she lost consciousness, she thought she heard the nearly passed out little Dezzy whisper under her breath, “I think I want you, too.”  Was it a dream?  She had no idea.   

After the warmest, most fuzzy slumber she'd ever experienced, the older Des woke with her face still buried in the younger one's soft curls, and looked down to see that her skirt was now all the way up above her womanhood and she hadn’t been wearing any panties.  She also noticed that her hand had made it’s way to the mom figures inner thigh, her thumb almost making love to her.  It probably would be, if she too was bottomless.  Exhausted, she shrugged off the more randy thoughts and slowly repositioned Dezzy to be lying down.  She put a blanket over her, and crawled into bed, instantly falling asleep.   

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

When morning came Des strapped on her freshly washed bikini, coated herself in sunscreen, and had a cup of coffee while admiring the young misfortunate angel.  Her dress was now a little pile on the floor,  the blanket covering her spread legs.  She mused at what her hands had been up to after she had gone to bed.  Off to the pool, she wasn’t worried about the innocent nymph also being some kind of master burglar. 

After a couple of hours, and of course right as the sultry sex part of her harlequin book was starting, Dezzy walked into the fenced in pool still in her skimpy sun dress. 

"Hi Destiny, I locked myself out of grandma's last night."  She laid down on the chaise next to her, closing her eyes.  Her hangover brought her down from an easy eleven to a ten.   She was really starting to admire the easy and chill nature of this kid.  She felt ten times closer to her after last night, like they had bonded from the physical affection in some spiritual capacity.  

"Did you put some sunscreen on at my place dear?”  

"No, fuck it.  I've been using less and less every day since I've been here, I probably don't need any."   

"Well do you need a bathing suit?  I have a spare, you're welcome to go grab it." 

"Maybe in a bit, I just want to lay here for a spell first." 

'A spell, I bet,' Des thinks to herself. 

She rolled onto her stomach, pulling her straps off of her shoulders, and lifted the skirt of her thin dress to expose her, as with everything else about her, absolutely perfect bare ass.   

After about ten minutes of sun, the older Destiny said,

"Ok girl, I can NOT let you sit in this mid-day sun with nothing on your skin, can I put some lotion on you?”  At first, she was just reacting to the reality of the hazardous situation, but as soon as she said it she realized what she was asking to do.  

"I would love that!"  

Destiny's pulse rose as she realized this was the first time she will have ever touched a woman's body outside of fantasy, at least in the way that deep down she knew she was about to. 

She squirted a generous amount of SPF fifteen across her shoulder blades, made a T down her spine, and squirted a quarter-sized dab on each butt cheek.  She then made another line down the back of each of her legs. 

Somewhere just between softly and firmly, she began massaging her back and shoulders after pulling her almost heavy locks to the other side of her head, off of her back.  She tugged her flimsy sun dress down to her waist as Dezzy lifted her torso to help, so it's basically a belt now, and continued to knead the lotion into her golden skin, massaging her at the same time. 

"Oh my god feels so good," she murmured, her lips barely forming the words, obviously relaxed from a mixture of touch and hangover. 

"I need to be thorough honey, this sun is a killer.  You look like you're fixin’ to fall asleep out here."  What was she suddenly a southerner herself, she wonders? 'Fixin'? 

"You be as thorough as you like, momma."

Jesus. Lord. Above, she said to herself in her head.  After she's confident she'd gotten her back, neck, arms, and the exposed side of her face covered she moved down to her hips.  Holding a woman by the hips felt oddly nice and she understood what men like about it for a second, as she rubbed her hips and waist.

She slowly moved to the mounds of her lovely ass cheeks, almost lost in ecstasy already.  Feeling her firm yet supple ass, she began rubbing in the fresh batch of lotion.  Two signals indicated that her waning inhibitions were warranted, lovely Destiny made an adorable cooing sound, and arched her back slightly, pushing her already bubbly butt a little higher in the air. 

"Get everywhere," she said, pulling her hair tightly into a ponytail.  Destiny's thumbs started making circles, moving inwardly towards her young asshole, exposing it little by little.  She slowed the circles to a snail's pace as her thumbs made contact with her little pink ring, then squeezed her spread ass cheeks as she ran both thumbs up the crack of her ass to the base of her spine. 

"Oh!" Destiny squeaked, and raised her cute bum a little higher, spreading her muscular legs slightly, completely revealing her pink gash.  She was maybe even more aroused than she had been the previous day.  The older Des positioned herself behind Dezzy, saying excuse me as she put the girls shins on her spread thighs, and rubbed all the lotion on the back of her legs in.

Kneading her muscles slightly faster, Des was in a hurry to get back to the pleasure centers.  Confident she was well protected from the sun now, Des mustered up the courage to take it further.  As she slid one hand under her to just above her pubic bone and below her belly, she placed the other over her bum crack, with her thumb lightly caressing her taut clit. 

Her right hand slipped back further and cupped her bald pubic bone.  She applied pressure, lifting her with her help, onto her knees.  She looked and saw she was propped up on her elbows with her head tilted down between her breasts,  eyes closed, and sucking her thumb.  She looked absolutely precious.   

Wishing she had used some edible form of sunscreen, if it exists, Des spanked Dezzy. 

"That's a good girl!" she said, hardly able to believe it came from her mouth.   

"Oh my god don't stop," she cried, rather loudly.  Des looked around quickly to make sure no one had snuck up on them, then got up on her knees and grabbed the girls tangled mess of absolutely gorgeous hair, tightly at the back of her head and pulled rather hard.  Jerking her head back, and almost simultaneously plunging two fingers into her soft as can be, soaking wet pussy,  her thumb pushed firmly on her tight asshole.

"YES!" The young one almost screamed at the top of her lungs, prompting 'momma' to start rapidly finger fucking her little friend, pressing on her little bum knot harder.  She let some spittle drop from her lips onto her new friend's asshole and massaged it with her thumb, till it suddenly eventually slid into it, a combination of pressure and Dezzy letting go and loosening up. 

"Ohhh, God!" Destiny knew she needed this, both of them did, and continued finger fucking the youngin' with reckless abandon.  She used two fingers to stimulate her clit and opening, while her thumb pushed in deeper and deeper into her sphincter.

After a few minutes of stimulating her g spot and clitty, she ended up damn close to fisting her.  The girl let out a way too loud scream, as Des' hand became soaked in her heavy vaginal orgasm.  Fluid sprayed out of her like someone burst a water balloon inside her.  Her right leg spasmed as Des gently pulled her hand out and cupped her still spurting pussy, letting her hair go and lovingly rubbing the small of her back.  

"Ok doll, I think you're covered, but we better get out of here.  Anyone within a quarter of a mile just heard you and is probably getting curious." 

"Holy Shit," she said, as she stood up, wobbled a little, and dropped her dress to the ground, jumping in the pool.  Surfacing with a bright smile, she said, "Ok let's go to your place."  She was a sight to behold walking hurriedly ahead, soaking wet, her skimpy sun dress stuck to her wet skin, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. 

Des doesn't walk slow but by the time she got to the mobile home Dezzy had already taken out the chicken salad and a beer from the fridge, and had eaten most of it, as well as almost finished the beer. 

"Sorry I really had to pee, and I'm starving!  I don't eat a lot but when I get hungry I get really, really hungry.”

'No shit she doesn't eat a lot, she probably weighs 100 lbs,' Des thought.   

"Oh, it's no problem at all Dez, eat absolutely anything you want honey pie."  

"Anything?" 

"Yes, anything.” The sun and excitement must have gotten to her a little bit, cause it wasn't until Dez looked straight at her crotch and licked her lips and smiled that the normally quick lady got it.  She blushed and suddenly got dizzy. 

"Wow, I just got lightheaded, I'm gonna lay down in bed for a minute."  Here came the heart palpitations again.   

"Ok, I'll check on you in a bit.”  As Des flopped onto the bed, spread eagle and flush with some mix of euphoria, heat exhaustion, and trembling anticipation, she listened as Dez scampered into the shower.  She was half hoping she just rinsed off and half hoping she took a long time because at this point she was almost shivering with nervousness and pre-emptive ecstasy.  After about five minutes the temptress walked into the room as naked as the day she was born, only a large glass of ice water in her hand. 

"My dress got wet.  Drink all of this."   

"Do you want some clothes?” 

"Shhh,"  she pressed a finger to the older woman's lips.  "Drink.” 

Finishing the water, she put the glass on an end table, and lay her head back down flat, arms straight out to her sides.  She felt like she was going to feint but knew it wasn't from the heat.  Dez climbed onto the bed beside her and felt her head with her cheek, her delicious looking breast hung in kissing range, wet curls cooling her face, neck, and chest.

"You don't feel too hot." She placed a hand on her chest sliding her fingers partially under her top.  "Wow your pulse is fast tho, are you ok?”     

"Yes, I'm just...” her throat closed up out of excitement before she could get the words out.

"Excited?"   

"Yes, very."  Young one then slipped both cups up off of elder’s breasts, smiling widely.  

"I've never done anything like this before, but you've been so gosh darn nice to me, and honestly I've wanted to do this since before I even took all my suit off yesterday.  I was going to try last night but I passed out."  

Oh did she have to say pass out?  The room spun.  Dezzy kissed her passionately, eventually lowering her head to a hardened nipple, quite a bit larger than her own, and suckled it. She cupped the other large breast in her small hand and gently twisted and pinching the nipple, before bringing her lips and tongue to that one too. 

Her now free hand slowly caressed down her mommy figures abdomen finding it's way to the top of her suit, while she seemingly attempted to breast feed on the lovely, formerly chaste Destiny, who moaned in delight and wonder.   

The freshman aged beauty then climbed up onto all fours, and licked her new friend's breast, then one rib after the other, her perky nipples tickling her pelvis and thighs.  Down, down and down she went to her belly button, and lower.  She curled her fingers around the woman's waistband and gently tugged, as she licked the area just above her neatly trimmed pubes. 

With almost a sob, older lifted her hips as younger pulled down her now soiled bottoms, and somehow had the coordination to quickly place a pillow under her shaking ass.  'Momma' grabbed two fists full of sheets with both hands as it finally happened, something she had been waiting on for probably 6 years.  The gorgeous blond placed her tongue on and in the brunettes wide open pussy, and just left it there.  She made a 'hmm!’ sound as she tasted pussy for the first time, juices flowing rapidly into her open and willing mouth. 

"You taste yummy!”  She giggled, and grabbed hold of both undulating hips, trying to hold them still as she licked and lapped at her benefactor's cunt, stopping occasionally to suck on her super sensitive aching clit.  She reached up and squeezed both breasts hard, pinching both nipples.  After a few minutes of this and Destiny's first orgasm in months, Dez rapidly spun around and planted her skinny ass right on her lady friend's face, diving back into her spread legs with reckless abandon as Destiny too, tongued a woman, hell, girl, for the very first time. 

"Am I a good girl mommy"?  She came up for air to inquire.  'Mommy' couldn't even answer,  she was lost in a state of lust and euphoria that kept spinning upward, spreading her lover's ass apart and sinking her tongue in and out of her puss, amazed that it actually tastes wonderful. 

"I'm not, am I?  I'm naughty, I think I need to be spanked," then dropping her mouth immediately back on to her older lover’s quaking vagina.  At this point she was almost bucking, the angels head matching her every move, devouring her soul whole.  She was pretty sure she had been having an orgasm continuously for minutes, since she first felt that young soft tongue on her labia.   

With a loud THWACK, she complied, and it was hard enough to leave a handprint. 

"Ow!" she cried, and arched her back, flipping her head and hair back with suddenly less interest in pussy than in pain. 

"Pull my hair again, and spank me, this time hard,"  Des complied, she scooted out from under the sex goddess, grabbed a fist full of locks, and pulled back very hard, harder than she may have if she wasn't so turned on by this new side of herself.  She heard her now prey gasp, almost in a frightened way.  She winds up and spanks her tight round bubble butt almost as hard as she can, this time leaving a welt. 

"Oh!" She rocked her hips side to side, saliva and pussy juice streaming from her beautiful little cunny.  "Yikes!  Don't stop!"  Des is amazed, she wound up again and wailed on her other cheek, afraid she hurt her this time. 

"Ohhh hohoho!" she exclaimed and bit a pillow, rocking side to side, bucking forward and back.  Unclenching her jaw she said in a now softer voice, "Spank my pussy, I know I've been bad, I want it!"  

Flipping over, she took Des's bottoms and put them in her mouth as a would-be ball gag, and slid two pillows under her now tenderized ass.  She started pinching her own nipples, seemingly very hard, and squeezed her eyes shut hard, a scowl on her face, apparently ready to receive a beating.  Des first patted her pussy firmly but playfully, making wet slapping sounds. 

She gradually increased the intensity as Dezzy responded, lifting her hips high off the bed and almost screaming through the bikini bottoms.  The harder she slapped her pussy, the wilder the minx became, to the point where it escalated almost into abuse, abuse that the young girl seemed to crave.  Much to her amazement Des ended basically open hand punching the girls swollen pussy, with the palm of her hand. 

The girl slowly let her ass back onto the pillows, legs spread open wide and shaking, her eyes still slammed shut with tears running down her reddened checks.   She then reached for and guided her lover's hand, at that point gently cupping her bright red pubis, into her, pulling it hard.

Des got the hint and slowly worked all four fingers, then a thumb, into her.  It was tight but so wet that it slid into her without too much effort.  She fucked her with her right hand while pushing down hard on her mound with her left until the girl squirted for a second time then appeared to pass out, either from exhaustion, or just too much stimulation.  A giant puddle soaked the pillows she was propped up on.  

"We'll clean this up in the morning," Des mumbled, removing her bikini bottoms from her mouth, gently stroking her face.  She kissed her face in a few spots before sloppily kissing her half asleep lips, tasting herself on them.  They curled up together and slipped off into an afterglow heavy, mid-afternoon nap.   

After waking up to being eaten out again by the object of her obsession, Des came for the fourth time that night, then clumsily climbed out of bed to make them a spaghetti dinner with meatballs and sausages.  The drained girls said very little to each other for most of the night, just silently both wondered what would eventually happen with this.  It wasn't uncomfortable, just a relaxed, slightly strange and unexpected companionship.  Dezzy broke the silence.

"Do you think you're in love with me?  I think I may be in love with you." 

"Hmmm.  That's a good question.  I think we are both in lust with each other for sure, I think love comes a little later usually, after you know more about each other.  I can tell you you've definitely changed my life." 

"Are we lesbians?”  she giggled.

"I would say probably not yet, but we are both definitely bisexual, to say the least."   

"That's sexy," she smiled and watched the spaghetti twirl onto her fork. 

"I think so too.”  Destiny smiled. 

"You can do anything you want to me.  And I'll do anything you want to you, just as long as you keep making this awesome food!” 

Destiny wanted to cry, but held it in, just ogling her companion.   She brushed her unruly hair out of her face.  She silently thanked god again, and feels a slight tingle in her loins as she thinks to herself, 'Anything?'   

 

     
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by BlinkOneSomething
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments