Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

office daydream

"flight of fancy in work time"

0
1 Comment 1
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Hi its me again, haven’t had much time to write my diary recently but I’ve made some time without completely ruining my innocent image; you know a white lie here a headache there, but you get to the point where, you just need a little me time and that is what I’ve got and I ‘m going to use it.

 

Wow what a few weeks, work has been crazy, new accounts landing so fast that we not only can’t service the demands we are beginning to lose track of what they were.   The orifice day is just one long fire fight just not to go backwards too fast. That is definitely enough of even thinking about that place now. I have much better things to slowly luxuriate over for the next couple of stolen hours. One more week and my raven haired temptress from the west will have time off at the same time as me and is coming to visit. (Excited stamp of feet and jump with glee.)   Not, you understand, that I have been counting off the hours, even thinking about this now sends a tingle into my sex and has done over these last weeks, sometimes in rather embarrassing moments; appearing distracted during one of the sales directors ranting sessions about lack of backup from ops being one, but there is only so much macho rant one can take before a small purple fantasy is ever so appealing especially whilst looking down the ample cleavage of his P A. Excuse the meander in the pros but if I wasn’t madly in love at the moment I could certainly imagine myself spending an afternoon in mortal combat with those beautiful orbs and a bottle of baby oil; real I’m led to believe by Jane in accounts who does know everything. Though working on the I can still look but can’t touch principal, massaging those lovely jumper lumps whilst doing her backside with my favourite strap on is certainly bringing some firmness to my nipples and what the hell lets have a little explore of this idea.   Now I hope you are not getting the idea that I make a habit of cleavage staring but just this once, you understand I had to make an exception. I think it must be the tiny back and just the way wobbled and bounced in the meeting and just maybe the blouse which she just seemed to have forgotten to do up Pheobe normally wore sexy clothing but that day its was what was missing, not that I was checking her out but tight pencil skirt no VPL sheer top open maybe three too many buttons showing just a hint of lacy bra that couldn’t have been too much in the support department. I wonder who all that was for, she did sit directly opposite me and were all those buttons open before we sat down and as I remember I did think she was smiling at me when of course I looked up.   I lie back on the settee listen to the gentle sounds of Norah Jones and my hand starts to move over my belly wallowing in the feeling of the lacy top on my skin then up to my breast avoiding the swelling nipple, then circling around and gently brushing the top of bullet like peak sending sparks of blue, gold and purple to my sex. My mind returns to Phoebe we are working late trying iron out some of the details of the largest new account the clock ticks towards eight thirty we look at each other as if to say enough’s enough I look down at her boobs and notice here nipples are stuck out like Scammel wheel nuts, its not cold as I look up to make eye contact I’m busted but she smiles and says “lets get some dinner, if you’re free I’m starved.” As we pack up she stands behind me reaching across and I feel her rock hard nubs rub across the thin material of my blouse sending a shiver into my groin, as she moved away I turned round to look at her; maybe just a little the wolf who has just entered the sheep fold. Her dress today is gorgeous a green satin number elegantly tailored; showing off to perfection those magnificent orbs, well if you got them flaunt them, and the idea of having her for dinner on the desk was generating a heat in my sex that was making office decorum more and more difficult. Then I smelt the unmistakable musky aroma of sexual arousal, mine? Or was it both of ours, Phoebe walked to the door and locked it just as I was going to ask what was happening she turned around and kissed me hard on the mouth. I kiss back our tongues gently dance and my hands move up to massage those glorious orbs I start gently working round then to gently roll the nipples she starts to kiss down my neck and almost says almost rasps the word harder, not being one to disappoint I rub harder ad twist the nipples, have I found a woman who can orgasm from breast rubbing alone I continue and she moves her hand up my skirt and gently stokes my thigh working hirer with each stroke. I kiss her ears and rub her breasts and nipples harder as she implores me, her back is arching her moans become louder and more urgent then as she comes she straddles my leg as it disappears in the slit in her silk dress I feel sodden silk triangle and smooth shaved skin. She kisses me long and hard then lets me know that is her first time with a woman and the first time she has orgasmed without clitoral stimulations. We adjust our clothes and head for the lift it seems I will have to wait till later   In the lift we discuss restaurants and pubs I mention a quiet discrete bistro ten minutes by cab with that decided she looks very blonde and says what about you, dropping to her knees in the lift and lifting my skirt, moving my soggy knickers to one side she places her long tongue gently on my sex, looks up smiles then keeping eye contact laps at my clitoris working round then across as the drop through the floors I’m getting higher until I explode at the third floor with my knees weakening she rearranges my clothing and kisses me deeply just before the door opens. We smile and say goodbye to the security man and order our taxi.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

  We arrive at the bistro and orders are taken we have an intimate booth the lights are low and the staff discreet a prefect place for an assignation. We giggle like naughty school girls after the second aperitif though I’m hoping the meal is just an entrée for what will come later. We eat feeding each other bits of food and my hand starts to stray to her leg as moves closer to me in the booth. As the last of the wine is disappearing I’m stroking her thigh and brushing over her smooth mound when she leans in close and suggests her place as it’s only round the corner. We start to walk hand in hand talking of music, clothes and why men just don’t understand how to really turn a woman on.   We arrive at her place small neat elegantly decorated real classic good taste she kisses me and slips off to fetch drinks then Miles Davies drifts out of what I assume is the bedroom I follow scanning the room I notice an open cabinet with baby oil. I put my bag down by the side of the bed. Phoebe enters the room hips slinking eyes on fire with wine and desire, I stand to embrace her and undo her dress which falls to floor with a graceful shimmy, she slowly turns round I look then just have so say “you are Venus aren’t you, I’m melting just looking at you”, .as she stands there I take in the beauty of the scene black high heel court shoes, sheer stockings, suspenders and lacy bra framing those fantastically dazzling breasts. I undress slowly removing my blouse then skirt, the hold ups looking good on my toned thigh the little silk panties and the bra I take off and ping at her, we both laugh and collapse in a giggling embrace. We recover enough to take a drink of wine she has put by the bed. I take a mouthful and kiss her wine goes all over her breasts which I release from there cage and begin to maul and lick, I nibble her nipples then reaching between her legs stroke her growing clit it stands just high enough to suck so I gently pull back the hood and suck gently at first then putting two fingers inside her to feel for her g spot sucking and licking as she writhes in pleasure. I move to rub the g spot from on top of her lovely soft belly and inside her, I tell her she may want to pee but it will pass and as her back arches a stream of cum squirts into my face and over my tits I swallow what I can kiss her with her own juices in my mouth. We lie spent for a moment, and then I tell her “there’s more to come my lovely.”   I reach for my bag which contains my favourite strap-on and ask her to help me put it on; we adjust the straps so the clitoral stimulator is just the right place insert the butt-plug and vaginal insertion and finally add the penis nine inches of thick ridged imitation man. She looks at me for a minute then kneels down and begins to suck and stroke the plastic penis which as it is pulling on the harness and the visual effect of watching this beautiful woman suck my dick is awesome. Some time later I bend down and lift to her feet kissing her mouth, her neck her ears then her fabulous breasts. I gently guide her round to face the same way as me and lean her forward after a brief stroke of her clit I reach for the baby oil and rub some over her breasts and gently massage them her moans guiding the pressure and rhythm. I enter her honey pot from behind which makes her gasp then moan harder and harder. Her hand reaches for her clit and within seconds she is over the edge. I am almost there, so keep pounding into her causing fantastic friction on my clit and double penetration, the orgasm rips through me with purple red and deep, deep azure colours that fade to waves of post coital bliss. We slump together on the bed I eventually reach for the wine have a drink and then pour a little over my pert but small tits; the mp3 has come round to Norah Jones, I smile and Phoebe climbs slowly cat like over me to lap up the wine from my breasts I hold her head and kiss her then whispering in her ear. I reach for the bottle of baby lotion and start to massage her lower back then the cheeks of her back side and finally down the crack of her bum to her tight little rosebud. Kissing down her back I spread her cheeks and lick her lips and then her tight little hole which first tenses then begins to relax with moans of pleasure now slipping past her lips. I place my lubricated index finger against her compliant hole and push. It enters slowly then a second finger as I work then round gently following her moans. I pour more lubricant on her hole and on the little plastic man; or should that read big, she roles on to her front and her hand reaches for her clit as I start to push my plastic man against her tight hole, gently then slightly harder and it starts to slip past her tight entrance I stop and let her get used to the new invasion of her body. She starts to push back against me so I start to push as well gently then building speed. I reach round to maul her orbs, twist her nipples and she begins to scream in ecstasy or is it me, the feelings from my mind and sex are going into overload the colours flash past my eyes. I collapse on top of her panting and laughing I cuddle her almost forget she has nine inches of plastic dildo up her bum which we gently remove. I find some baby lotion which I rub into her enlarged hole to sooth it and she returns the favour for me. We slump in post coital bliss and sleep.   In the morning I awake to a gentle kiss and tea with toast work beckons even though my sex is still on fire for her. I soak up with delight her smells and feel in the room. We shower together quickly and head for work.   I will let you judge for yourself if I this is real or am I going to be on bended knees confessing to my temptress but that is another story but maybe I shouldn’t book that flat in heaven just yet.
Published 
Written by tamtoad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments