Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Fateful Evening

"The story of how I got my submissive."

11
8 Comments 8
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was a hot summer evening and I had gone to a local exotic dance club to watch the local talent. I was looked at rather oddly by the staff being as I'm a 5 foot tall petite Asian girl with waist length pink hair. I handed the doorman my ID with my ten dollar cover and went in and found a seat close to the stage. I had watched a rather dazzling array of lovely dancers doing their best to pleasure the audience and that chrome pole in the middle of the stage.

Then she came out! the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen! Shasta she had to be at least six feet tall with ass length long platinum blonde hair, piercing electric blue eyes and an athletic body to die for. I watched entranced as she strutted around the stage removing bits of her silky costume to the throbbing heavy beat music. Her attention to the pole was enticing, the way her long muscular legs wrapped around it as she twirled and danced. Every once in a while she would coyly look at one of the patrons in the audience and drop to her knees standing up very slowly while caressing and licking that hard chrome pole like it was a guys elongated cock. I was enchanted by her beauty and grace. At the end of her routine I tossed a ten dollar bill on the stage as a tip for her lovely show as she collected her tips and scant silky costume our eyes met. I totally lost it! I told her that I would love to meet with her and get to know her better. Surprisingly she actually agreed to meet me. I guess I was a non-threatening presence.

I exited the club going back to my pink and black crotch rocket of a bike ( I love the feel of the high tech engine revving between my legs). Then I herd the arguing. I went to check out the commotion. There was Shasta being berated and bullied by some strange guy. After just a few minutes he ordered her to get into his car and that they were going home and she was to quit her job. When she refused he hit her with a back handed fist knocking her to the ground. That was it! I stepped between them and told the interloper. I found out later he was Shasta's hostile and abusive ex-boyfriend. I told him to pick on someone else. The idiot laughed at me and told me to get out of the way or I'd get what she got.

Oh the look on his face when I blocked the strike he aimed at my head and I landed the combo of a thrust kick to his groin knocking him to his knees the a roundhouse kick to the side of his head knocking him flat as anything. I told the bouncers (now pouring out of the club) what had happened and they said to forget about it and that they should take care of the problem from there on. I took the bedraggled dancer back to my rented studio apartment and cared for her blackened eye. I told her that I wouldn't let anyone else ever harm her and she could stay with me. She was overjoyed! I nearly got suffocated in that 38 double D bust line of hers it was heavenly!

My apartment was decorated in my favorite pink hentai anime dungeon theme. Shasta was a little taken aback to say the least. "Don't worry sweetie, I'm not into that western bondage and discipline stiff," I said. "I practice a discipline and lifestyle called Shihaisusu-Do, the way of domination. You are a submissive type aren't you Shasta?" I inquired.

"Yes," she said, "very much so." and she looked down at the floor.

I raised her eyes to mine and told her "You're mine now, I will protect and care for you." At that I ran my hands down her supple body tracing her graceful curves and dancer's musculature. "Mmmmm. nice!" I said, "you don't mind do you?"

"NO!" stated abruptly, "your touch is so gentle, I'm not used to that."

"Then sweetheart you are just a bit over dressed," at that I started to deftly remove her clothing starting with her blouse, then her black lace bra, her large soft breasts bounding free. "those are even more lovely in person, I didn't get a good enough look during your performance," as I leaned in sucking and licking on one pink nipple while gently pinching the other and caressing the breast to which it was attached. She moaned in pleasure as all of a sudden the convulsion of an orgasm ripped through her luscious body. "They are THAT sensitive?" I inquired coyly.

"Yes," she replied, "although no one has ever done that to me before. You are incredible!"

"Then lay back and I'll introduce you to a whole new chapter in the book of giving pleasure," I said in a low voice as I gently pushed the platinum blonde amazon back onto the overly padded futon mattress laying on the tatami mats of the dungeon floor.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

She didn't resist at all. I then proceeded to remove her black leather pants peeling her like a piece of ripe fruit. I was graced with the view of the most luscious pair of black lace side tie panties in the form of a butterfly. She was even more gorgeous now then at the club especially considering she had totally surrendered to me. I disrobed myself taking my time to tease her a bit with my petite form. The tan skin with pert B cup breasts with the darker tan nipples and the smooth shaven pussy that I spread for her while standing straddle of her chest. "Do you like what you see?" I asked her in the same low voice.

"Yes, I do mistress," she said softly.

"Call me ojousama, that would be my proper title to you," I replied.

"Ojousama?" she asked.

"That is the title of a dominatrix in Japan, and it's an honorable one. She is the one tasked with training the young Geisha in the arts of sexual gratification." I told her.

"Then please teach me, take me, I'm yours," she called to me almost in desperate need.

I kneeled to her face as her tongue found it's way to my pussy then to my hard clit sending the electric shock of pleasure through me as I leaned back on my hands my pink hair flooding down into her crotch. After a few loving moments of her oral gratification to me I felt the glorious build up deep in my gut. Oh yeah! it was going to be a big one! At that I tilted my head back and called out in sheer ecstasy as the orgasm ripped through my muscles and nervous system.

"Now it's my turn," I told her as I got my wits back. I moved around and lay down between her shapely legs marveling at her muscular dancer's build. I started licking her trimmed pussy as I inserted first one then two of my dexterous fingers inside her hidden depths probing for the two sweet spots that every woman has, those internal nerve clusters that guarantee the heavy orgasmic pleasure. After a few minutes another series of heavy convulsions ripped through her as she arched her back off the futon screaming for me, "Yes, Ojousama! TAKE ME!"

This made me extremely happy not only can I tease the boys at college but I can come home to a loving caring submissive of my very own. As she lay there catching her breath, I reached around and clipped the pink leather and white lace collar around her neck making sure it was loose enough. The tag hanging from it showing her to be mine. At that I deeply and lovingly kissed her our tongues entwining tasting each others love juices as they intermingled in that kiss.

"Now for the real thing, my little one," I said (giggling at the joke as she was almost half as big again as myself) as I affixed the strapless dong up into my own pussy, it sticking out making me look like a transgender or futanari as they are called in Japan. I inserted the shaft into her dripping pussy and began to thrust it in and out feeling it myself as well because of the intricate way it plugged into my own pussy. She writhed in pleasure as her nails traced and dragged across my back. Orgasms peeled through us both. Not done yet I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and took her pussy again this time from behind reaching around to fondle and caress those huge tits of hers all the while pulling the dong out to the tip slowly then slamming it back in all the way forcefully making her cry out softly with each hard thrust. After a few minutes of this we both reached that golden point again and I slumped down on her back as she collapsed onto the floor. I lay there beside her breathing heavily after removing the dong from my pussy causing a puddle of my own on the floor. "So how do you like your new life and partner Shasta?" I asked innocently like a school girl.

"Darling Ojousama," she replied, "I have NEVER been pleasured like that and didn't hurt afterwards, you seriously know what I want and need, I'm not going anywhere my sweet little dominatrix." At that we both passed out and slept...

This one isn't fiction, I used her stage name to keep some anonymity here.

Published 
Written by Sukebemoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments