Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our first night together

"Rebecca gets a pleasant surprise from her bestfriend."

32
14 Comments 14
18.4k Views 18.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Nikki and I have been best friends for about eight years. She is a tall blond with very ample 32 C breasts and an athletic figure. She is a beautiful girl and has always been popular with guys. I know she is not a virgin, she lost this summer at the camp she worked at. We are both 17 and seniors at East Central High School. I am a shorter more curvy girl with 34 D breasts. And I have not lost my virginity. I have actually only had one boyfriend, the furthest we went was oral sex.

Since Nikki and I are best friends we have sleepovers every weekend. Thisweekendit was at my house. We were in my bedroom online watching funny videos and waiting for my parents to leave. They had gotten an urgent call to go to Maine to see my sick uncle.

"Hey girls, we are leaving now! Behave and we left money on the counter." My mom told us before leaving.

"OK! Bye mom and dad!" I said watching them go downstairs. After hearing the door slam and the car engine start I closed my door and went back to my bed with Nikki.

"OMG! Rebecca, look at this!" Nikki yelled with a huge smile on her face.

I went over to see what she was looking at. It was a link some guy that had a huge crush on her sent. We clicked on it together laughing not expecting what was to come next. A video popped up of two girls in bed together, they were kissing and touching each other.

"Great Nik, he sent you lesbian porn." I laughed at her and fell back onto my pillow.

"No really Becky! I think its cool." She said sarcastically but then she had a huge grin on her face.

"Have you ever..." I began to ask.

"Yes, with one girl at camp. I liked it. I think I'm a lesbian." She said to me. She looked at me straight in the eye and I knew I had to tell her my secret as well.

"I am too. I have always had a crush on you. You are so beautiful Nik!" I finally told her. It felt great. But then I felt scared. What will she say?

Nikki then laid back on the bed with me on her side and kissed me. I did not know what to do or say so I just kissed her back. We laid there kissing for minutes before she started putting her tongue in my moth. We explored each others mouths and felt so good. I was beginning to feel my pussy getting wet and I hope hers was too. She was such a great kisser, better than any boy I have kissed.

She then began to rub up and down the sides of my stomach and lean on top of me. I responded by grabbing onto her ass. It felt great. It was smaller than mine but I enjoyed it so much. She had on thin shorts so I could feel she had a thong on under. I could also feel her shorts moistening from her pussy. Wow, she was wet too.

Things were starting to get hot when Nikki pulled my shirt over my head and hers too. She began to rub my breasts over my bra. She also kissed my neck and my cleavage before unsnapping it.

"Do you like that?" She asked me.

"Yes, I love it! I am so wet." I moaned to her. I was sure I was leaking through my shorts.

I began to unsnap Nikki's bra and pull down her shorts. I was so turned on, I had to have her right now. I was rubbing her pussy through her panties and I could her getting more moist. As she was on top of me with both legs around mine I sucked on her nipples. Taking them in my mouth and sucking them and swirling my tongue around them until they were hard. Every now and then I would bite down on them as I liked and I would hear her moan and push up against me even more.

Soon she was taking off my shorts exposing my shaved pussy.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS

I did not wear panties to bed which came as a surprise to her. I could tell as her eyes widened when she felt my pussy dripping all over her fingers. Before I knew she had moved down to the edge of the bed and started kissing my thighs. She kissed up my thighs to my pussy kissing it. She was teasing me so much, I was arching my back in response. I just wanted to feel her mouth all over me; kissing, licking, sucking, and nibbling. I could not take anymore.

Finally, she used her fingers to part my lips and I spread my legs wider as she dove into me. She started licking up and down my pussy. I had been so wet that my juices were everywhere but she was licking it all up. She would lick on my clit and suck on the little bulb that was sticking out. I knew my clit had to hard as a rock by now. I was enjoying so much I could not control my moaning.

I had without noticing grabbed her hair and was grinding my pussy into her face. She was not sticking her tongue inside me. Gosh she was so good as fucking me with her tongue. I was going to cum soon.

"Oh my god, Nik I am going to cum!" I screamed.

"Not yet my love." She said coming back up to kiss me passionately.

She sat there kissing me deeply. It felt so amazing. I began to finger and rub her beautiful breasts with my other hand. I had two fingers in her pussy. I was going deep and so fast she started grinding her hips in circular motion. I could feel her breast bouncing as I did this and began sucking on them some more.

She reached over and started teasing my clit. She would run a finger over my clit and then press on it and rub it in circles. It felt so good and I wanted to cum so bad. Why did she stop? I was being pushed over the edge.

"Nik, I need to cum! Oh god! You are turning me on so bad." I screamed in pleasure losing my breath. I was starting to pant and moan uncontrollably.

That is when she climbed over me. But this time her pussy was right over my face. She lowered it on me and I immediately started going at her. I loved the way she tasted as soon as I pulled her clit into my mouth with my lips. I had been sucking on her clit and licking her pussy all over for a few minutes. That is when I felt her stick a finger in my tight pussy hole and lick at my clit.

We were both at the breaking point soon. She was fingering me so fast and deep as well as licking and eating my pussy so well. I continued to tongue fuck her. I kept doing this until her pussy was dripping all over my face. We both began grinding and bucking our hips. We were so close to cumming. I could hear her moaning between my clit and I felt my orgasm coming.

I felt my pussy tighten and my legs shaking as I came all over her fingers. It felt so good having her lick me clean as I came down. Right after I licked her hole until she came right in my mouth. She tasted so sweet and lovely.

After calming down we lay in bed together laughing and cuddling. She stroked my hair as I rubbed her back.

"We should order that pizza." Nikki said to me and we both laughed. I got up to get my phone and find the pizza number.

"Yeah, I am hungry. Maybe more than pizzaactually." I winked at her and started to order our food.

Published 
Written by Lacedwetpanties
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments