Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Outdoor Sixty Nine

"The experience was sensual and sweet, just as the memory is now."

26
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
953 words 953 words

The experience was sensual and sweet, just as the memory is now. I can almost taste again the honey as I think back to that experience. And when I eat true honey, you can bet I remember being outside with her.

I was in Montana for only a couple of days. I was there to visit a graduate school campus. I arrived, tired as hell and not expecting too much. We soon split into groups. I admit, I felt a pang low in my gut as soon as I joined my group. One of our tour guides, there was a male and a female, was a knockout. There was some quality about her, so intensely and immediately sexy, that I felt a pang low in my gut when she first smiled at me.

I've been with only one other girl before, but every now and then before and since then, I've met women to whom I've felt and instant and insane sexual attraction. The kind of attraction when you can't help thinking, is she feeling this too? She's flirting with me!

I kept it together and smiled back, resigned to trouncing around the campus with this sexy woman. The first highlight of the tour was visiting my sexy tour guide's studio. I couldn't have imagined a better scene than this. In the corner of the room was a full sized bed, decadently decorated, painted, and otherwise altered by the artist herself. The walls were covered in marvelous paintings depicting women licking women and men with splayed legs and closeups of valleys bursting with pubic hair and mounds glowing bare. Erotic imagery doesn't always turn me on, but these scenes were unbelievable. Looking around the room, I suddenly felt myself get wet, in that urgent way that sometimes happens.

When we left her studio, I stepped off the main hallway to go to the bathroom. I was so turned on. As soon as I got into a stall, I reached down my shirt and pinched at my nipples. They got so hard. Knowing I had to rejoin the tour, I grabbed a clawed hair clip from my head and pinched it over my left nipple. Back in the hallway with everyone else, knowing and feeling the pinch in my bra, I was excited and eager for the rest of the tour. Soon we were guided outside to visit another building on campus. The sexy tour guide stopped moving so she ended up at the back of the group, next to me. She was immediately at my shoulder and whispering, “Come with me,” into my ear. Feeling her breath on my neck made my stomach jump. I stopped moving too.

She took my hand and led me to a small building nearby that had a big deck facing the mountains. Within seconds I was lying flat on my back on the only furniture on the deck – a picnic table. My legs were wide open at the edge of the table and she was pushing her full body down against mine, with her legs applying great pressure against my vagina. I was gasping and arching my back hard against the table.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

She lifted her dress clean over her head, revealing that she wore nothing at all underneath. My pussy clenched on its own at the sight of her nude self. Still fully clothed myself, I imagined how the cool outdoor air must feel on her open skin. Pretty damn good, based on how hard her nipples were. As I was thinking this, spreading my legs ever wider, she descended on me again. Gently she straddled me and pulled off my pants and underwear. As her hands moved up my body, I felt all the air go out of my body. Her pussy now hovered above my stomach.

She unclasped my bra and when she saw the hair clip gripping tightly to my nipple, I felt her pussy relax on my skin. She started to rub herself against me. The friction felt incredible and the proximity of her pussy to mine was driving me mad. Her hands and mouth were pushing, teasing, and squeezing my nipples.

Instinctively it seemed, we moved our hands down to one another’s clits at the same moment. She reached behind her own ass and fingered playfully at my pussy. I was so wet, and the coolness of the wind against my wet pussy fueled me. I had one hand under this beauty, rubbing at her clit, and one pulling tightly on her ass, bringing that clit closer to me.

Our mouths barely separated, except for short sharp breaths for air until she pulled her mouth to my ear and whispered, “I want to lick you.”

I released all the air in my body and felt it press harder into the wooden table. “Me too,” I answered.

With that she suddenly pulled herself off of me, grabbed something out of her jacket and approached me again, this time at my head. She knelt, legs spread, right in front of my eyes. I looked up, wanting her, wanting to grab her. I watched her put just a little bit of honey on her pussy lips. She smiled and started to crawl forward, landing her pussy on my lips. I couldn’t believe what was happening. I was enchanted. I started licking her slick, sweet pussy. The honey mixed with her wetness and tasted amazing.

After she reached my pussy with her own mouth, she wrapped her hands around under me, spreading my ass from beneath. I felt as she put honey on my pussy and then eagerly went after it. In this incredible sixty-nine position we licked and sucked for a long time.

Published 
Written by floral
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments