Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pastor & I (Chapter 3)

4
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was Sunday and I had made mind to join the church which really did not make any sense because I had to go back to school in August, but due to my research I learned that if I were to join the church I'd have to spend twenty minutes in the pastor's office for a talk. When I learned this my heart swooned for the opportunity. Twenty minutes, alone, with the pastor! Who would not want to be in the same room, breath the same air, talk directly to the one and only Bianca D Rosen?

So on this Sunday I was happy and excited. I was wearing a pink and white buttoned down long sleeve floral shirt with white pants and white sandals (yo, size 12 feet do not fit in heels). I was dancing, smiling and praying through the whole service. My whole being vibrated with excitement because I knew that I was going to meet with the pastor.

***

The service was finally coming to an end when the pastor asked the question, "Was anybody looking for a church home?" Before she could finish the sentence I was running down the aisle with a one thousand watt smile on my face, looking like I just won the lottery.

As the church clapped for me, my eyes only sought out Bianca's who was looking straight at me smiling. My heart skipped a beat as she came closer with arms outstretched for a hug which I gladly accepted, but with closed fists because I knew my hands wanted to roam. In her arms I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Vanilla was the scent that greeted my nostrils as I took in the scent of her and it almost made me delirious with lust. It was much too short when she moved out of my arms and went to the others that had decided to join the church the same day. But I didn't mind, I was going to have a one on one with the pastor, me and her, alone, in the room in a few moments.

I came to find out after service I was going to have to make an appointment to meet her which was slightly disappointing and more frustrating when the assistant wouldn't even pick up the phone! After a week of running up my phone bill I finally got through and booked an appointment on the following Thursday. I screamed in excitement as I rushed out the door to buy new clothes.

Going to the mall I told myself this is a do or die situation and I needed to stage this thing right or I would never know this woman in the intimate setting that I wished. That means something daring, something sexy, and something mature. That day I bought a new pair of black jeans, as well as black and gold collared shirt. I bought new stud earrings, lipstick, rings, shoes, underwear, bra, and Victoria Secret's Temptation perfume.

It was Thursday when I knocked on Bianca's office door. I just bleached my used to be blond Mohawk into white and I felt confident! But the moment that I heard her say come in it drained away in an instant. When I walked in Bianca was wearing a Crimson Tide jersey with a pair of jeans. As I approached her huge oak desk she greeted me with another one of her beautiful smiles, while I returned it with a nervous one.

"Welcome to the Christ our Redeemer Temple of Faith Imani," she said as she stood with an out stretched hand.

I firmly took and shook it but quickly let it go when I realized that my hands were sweaty.

"Thank you for having me," I replied nervously taking a seat.

"Well Imani, tell me about yourself," she said calmly as she folded her hands on her desk and leaned back looking at me.

"Well, I'm currently attending Alabama University pursuing a degree in psychology so that I can work with women that have been affected by spousal abuse as well as homosexuals that are struggling with their identity." As I spoke my confidence returned because she wasn't looking at me but some paper she was writing on.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

When I mentioned homosexuals she briefly paused but continued to write, this time with a hint of a smile.

"That is very interesting, what led you to that degree field?" She asked looking in my eyes with so much intensity that I had to look away.

"Well, I just love people and I don't think that feeling is reciprocated enough. Especially with those who like the same sex." I looked into her eyes again. "Right now they are hurting the most because of the shooting in Orlando as well as the day by day discrimination they experience and I think that it is disrespectful that most churches openly humiliate gay people because it goes against the bible." I paused and tilted my head in question, "does your church do that because if so I will have to take back my request to," I ended sternly still looking into Bianca's eyes.

Bianca did not respond for a long time and I started to assume that she was not going to answer, which pissed me off. I might be going gaga over you but if you cannot accept the person that I am I would never be able to look at you the same. 

Then she did something that I would have never expected, she laughed. She laughed long and hearty to the point where she had tears in her eyes. "My, my, my, how old are you again? You sound way very mature for a nineteen-year-old," she said smiling, wiping her tears, while I sighed in relief.

"You don't have to worry about that Imani, here at Christ our Redeemer Temple of Faith we are open to all those who believe in God despite their sexuality. Here we believe in love that our father has shared with us and try to share it throughout the community as well as within the church."

"Phew, that's a relief because if it wasn't I would have had to leave."

"I can see that you are very passionate about homosexuality, which I understand because of your age but I hope that you have the same passion as you grow older," she ended while writing something down.

I tilted my head in question and before I could stop myself, "why would I lose something that is a part of me?" Oh shit, I just practically admitted I was gay.

"Well," she paused in her writing and looked at me, "as you get older, sometimes your values will change and..."

"That will not happen," I said staring in her eyes more intently then before. "When I make up my mind about someone, it is not a passing fancy. It is real and it is something that I care about, therefore making it important to me."

Bianca paused again looking back with an unreadable expression until a bell rang.

"Well, Ms. Williams that's our timer, it was a pleasure talking to you." She stood and outstretched her arm. I did the same and there was a strange zap of electricity that was exchanged between us that wasn't there before. I looked in her eyes, wondering if she felt the same thing, and the smile that she had confirmed it. I took my hand back before I did something stupid to break the moment.

"It was nice talking to you to Pastor," I said turning towards the door,

"Ms. Williams?"

I turned around and saw the pastor was still standing.

"I was wondering if you were doing something tomorrow so we can discuss some new projects that will benefit those who need the most love you were talking."

I beamed, maybe I do have a chance!

"Yes, I will be happy to join you to discuss the church." And to know more about you.

To be continued

Published 
Written by Loveislove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors