Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Paula and Tina - Our first time

"The true story of my first time with Tina, my first and forever love."

28
13 Comments 13
56.7k Views 56.7k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story
For as long as I can remember I’ve been in love with Tina.

Of course I didn’t always know her, wasn’t always friends with her. I bounced around when I was really young with a few foster families, spent a little time in a home with Nuns. But that time of my life is like a blur now. I don’t really remember much of it other than people always feeling sorry for me. I never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me.

Tina was different. I met her at a church function when we were both just girls really, girls on the edge of becoming something more but not quite there yet and so still silly enough to have a good time without care. Tina stood outside with some other kids that I had been trying to impress with cartwheels. She watched and laughed, not saying much. Me, I was always seeking attention. Part of the only child package. Tina was beautiful. Smooth blonde hair and a Barbie doll face. I was drawn to her for reasons I didn’t understand at the time. I don’t even remember how we went from girls playing on the lawn to best friends, just the magic that happens in childhood.

Our houses ended up being fairly close together. Not quite walking or riding bike distance unless you were ready for an hour or so travel time. Not much now as an adult but when we were kids it was a lifetime away.

Being friends with Tina did two things for my childhood, gave me a reason to love that I didn’t understand and made me work really hard to keep my mother from getting into trouble and forcing me back into another home. The first is the reason for writing this story. The second is something I managed to do through most of my teenage years. It wasn’t easy.
Tina’s life was completely different than mine. She had a loving family with beautiful parents and a lovely little pest of a little sister. The family came complete with a spectacular home with more than one level, something completely unknown to me in anything other than the home with the nuns. Oh, not just two stories, they had a complete downstairs as well. The downstairs living room was even known as the entertainment room. Entertainment room. That always cracked me up. We had an entertainment room as well. It also doubled as a living room, a kitchen, and when my mom and her latest boyfriend had too much to drink it became a bedroom. Nothing better than waking up in the morning on a school day and finding your mother either naked or half naked with a strange guy on top of her passed out. Talk about pissing in your corn flakes.

Tina’s house was heaven for me for several years. Her parents always welcomed me unless they had some place to be and then it was back home or more than likely back to the back yard. I was too afraid to hang around the neighborhood so my swing set and I spent many quality hours together. I loved that swing set. The best therapist I ever had.

 

I also masturbated quite a bit growing up. I’m not sure how that started really. How does anything start really? I think it was boredom or perhaps I read about it. I knew about sex fairly early in life. I don’t really remember how I started masturbating though but I was ashamed of it. I think that came from the time with the nuns. I’m pretty sure they found out from one of the other girls in the home that I was doing it. I was forced to confess. Only thing is, I never really felt like it was wrong, just that other people would think horrible things about me if they found out I did it.
I had also gotten into trouble with two other girls because I couldn’t sleep at night without doing it. Just trying to go to sleep I would toss and turn and couldn’t relax until I took care of it. Something that continues to be the case today.

I tell you all this because it’s important, I guess to me, that you understand where I was coming from and that you have a little segue into our relationship. By the time Tina and I were really good friends I had already been in trouble several times for things I did in the bedroom. My mother, who had no right to judge, seemed to be completely preoccupied with my activities. She was convinced that I was fucking every guy she dated and not only that but every boy she saw me with. She had little to be worried about. Men terrified me for reasons best left unsaid and my daily masturbation was simply release or boredom or both. Don’t get me wrong, I was a horny kid. But mostly harmless.
Because of the trouble I had been in several times I restrained from sharing my sensual interests with Tina for most of our early friendship. Sometimes things work out like that. I think had I not gotten in trouble and went right into trying to talk Tina into masturbation and touching like I had with other friends, we wouldn’t have stayed friends. The powers do work in mysterious ways.
But as we approached our later teenage years it was Tina, not I, that started talking about sex. The first time was down in the entertainment room. One of our many sleepovers where it was just Tina and I alone watching movies. We had kicked her little sister out because she annoyed the hell out of Tina. I personally didn’t mind her being around but Tina wouldn’t be comfortable until she was gone. They loved each other, seriously, but sisters can be that way.

Tina and I had snuggled down into the big soft couch munching on cheetos. I think an Antonio Banderas movie was on. Tina and I thought he was hot. She talked about what he would be like to kiss.
“I want to know what it would feel like to grab a slab of that ass of his.” I laughed.
“Oh my GOD! Paula!” Tina said.
“What? Like you haven’t thought about it.”
“Of course but…”
“Exactly, BUTT! MMMmm…give me some!” and I motioned like I was grabbing his ass.
Tina and I giggled and I kicked out at her. She kicked me back. I threw a cheeto at her so she threw one back.
“Melissa told me she has done it with her boyfriend.” Tina said. I could tell this was supposed to be quite the outrageous news! I didn’t really know how to react. I found myself much more interested in the fact that Tina’s nipples were erect and shouting at me behind her Duran Duran t-shirt. T-shirts were the sleep wear of choice for any proper sleepover. The bigger the better. I had to keep tugging at my shirt to keep from just flashing my crotch to Tina constantly because large t-shirts didn’t come easily in my house. Dad’s were a great source for big comfy t-shirts and Tina’s Dad had apparently been into Duran Duran at some point. Not sure what that says about him.
I think Tina became aware of my eyes lingering on her chest. Some of it was jealousy. Tina already had full B cup tits and Paula? Well I had to wear an A cup stuffed or padded. Oh, I’m not underage at this part of the story. No need to get the censor button ready. I just simply didn’t have anything then and wouldn’t have much for some years to come. But another part of my lingering gaze had to do with my nightly rounds weren’t complete. It was close to midnight or later and I was without a proper romp through the tulip garden. The clam needed to be baked. My butter needed melting. You get the point.
“Have you ever?” Tina asked.
I sort of always assumed that everyone in the whole world knew about my secret life. I don’t really know why. I wonder if all children who experience sex at a very early age go through life thinking that everyone knows? Naturally I did what I think all kids do when faced with a question that might ostracize them, I lied!
“No. Have you?” I said.
“No, but Mark wants to.” She said.
Of course. The real reason for this conversation comes out. Mark and Tina had been a couple for at least a month now. In teenage time that means they were practically married. Of course he was totally into the idea of tagging a piece of Tina meat. What guy wasn’t? But Tina was a good girl, a good girl that also happened to be hiding a secretly horny side.
“Has he tried?” I asked.
“Yeah. The other day we made out in my bedroom.” Tina’s nipples remained entirely distracting. I tried to listen but you have to understand that Tina has amazingly cute little tits. They had been the subject of many of my masturbation fantasies. Something else I would never tell Tina.
“And?” I asked.
“Well, he like wanted more. You know? He like put his hand up my shirt and like started feeling me up. I don’t know, it was like cool but scary. You know? So like, he gets on top and…”
“Were you guys like…”
“No! Totally clothed! What am I? Some skank?” She asked.
“Ok, cool. Then what?”
“Well he like, you know, he like started, like humping.”
“You guys dry humped?”
“Yeah!”
Tina and I giggled and joined hands, locked in the secret knowledge of Tina’s sexual adventure. We pressed in closer together. Whispering for fear that parents could be listening from any corner.
“So did you guys like do anything else?”
“What do you mean?” Tina asked.
“I mean did you do anything besides dry hump?”
“I wanted to.”
“Oh you slut!”
“Shut up you whore!” Tina screamed. Giggling even harder I found myself excited by Tina’s adventure. Even though we had toyed around the topic of sex we had never openly discussed it like this. My desire to touch myself was overwhelming. I tried to keep my hands in check.

"Hey! You want something to drink? I'm really thirsty." I asked.

"Yeah, whadda you want? I'll go get it." Tina says jumping up and making for the stairs.
"Whatever."

"Uh! I hate when you can't make a decision, you wimp!"

"Wimp!? Who you callin' a wimp you Hussey!"

"Tramp"

"Slut"

"Whatever, I'm gonna bring you prune juice then!" Tina says.
She jumps up from the couch and the glimpse of her cute little sports toned ass has my mind and body reeling. Tina was also sporting a new hairdo. The blonde curls of childhood had darkened to almost black. I heard of that happening but it was damn odd. Somehow it fit Tina though. It worked with her dark tan skin she always had, even in winter. Slender little legs disappeared up the stairs and I heard the door shut.

As soon as she is gone my hand is down my panties. Finally! My fingers do the walking and my body started talking! I needed this after several hours of watching Tina’s breasts shake around under that Tee. Fuck! It wasn’t fair to be this close to her and have to act like I didn’t want her. My fingers worked around inside my soaked little pussy but I needed the panties off. I couldn’t stand not being able to really work my clit. I slipped off my panties and opened my legs to the cool basement air. Finally! Freedom and release. I came once before she opened the door and bounced back down the stairs.
Shame filled my teenage mind. I knew I was busted even though my mind was aware she couldn’t have seen me.
Tina hands me a coke. We get back to watching the movie and eating chips outta this big bag she plopped down between us. I watch her carefully, trying to see if she notices anything different. If she does, she doesn't show it. This is when the other mind took over, the Paula that would later be called ‘the real me’. I curl my legs up on the couch. I wanted Tina to see. I wanted her to get a very nice view that I'm very much panty-less. It takes her a little while to notice but when she does, she just looks at me and rolls her eyes.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

She doesn’t get upset and doesn't say anything.

We sit there for a little while before I feel the urge to push it a little, always having to push it just a little. I opened up with my leg. She had no choice now but to either tell me off or let me continue. Out of the corner of my eye I notice that she keeps slipping glances at my naked ass. Having her watch me was a huge turn on. At this point we both know something is going on but Tina just keeps rolling those beautiful eyes and smirking. She was nervous I suppose. I was nervous too. I was doing what I had only fantasized about a hundred billion times.
Tina’s cute braless breasts shook as she moved and the nipples poked out like high beams.

Good sign.

“What do you think about getting naked?” I ask.

"I don't care." she says, still not looking directly at me.

"So you wanna get naked?"
I let out an uncomfortable laugh, a laugh that betrays my fear. Inside I’m terrified, outside I’m trying to be the cool little seductress. Pitiful by adult Paula standards but I was still young.

"What? No way! God you are such a pervert Paula!"

My face burned. I was embarrassed, sure, but I was also past that point. From here on out it was either going to keep going or I was going to loose a friend forever. I couldn’t control myself. I had to keep going. It was what I did, what I still do. I lifted my little shirt over my head and dropped it over the back of the couch. I was completely naked before her. Honestly, at this point, I didn’t care if she liked me being naked or not, I'm wasn’t putting my clothes back on.
So I sat there thinking, "What do I do now?"
I hadn’t been looking at Tina. I suppose I was too embarrassed. I look over and she is staring, I mean really staring at my pussy! I mean looking straight at it! Ever have those little jackpot moments in life? You know, where you put your quarter in the slot, pulled down on that handle and said, “What tha fuck!” Of course you expected nothing to happen but then “Bing, bing, bing” you win the jackpot! I had one of those moments. First when Tina was looking at my already dripping wet pussy and seeming to be interested and then when she stands up and lifts her shirt over her head! Most women hate tan lines. I will always and forever love them because of that moment. Tina’s firm teenage breasts jiggled as she threw the shirt behind the couch with mine. Each one marked with the triangle white shape of her bikini. Both perfect breasts capped by a hard little dark brown acorn of a nipple.
She sat and we said nothing.
It was one of those situations. Two girls alone in the middle of the night, one completely naked and soaking a dark spot into the couch, the other naked but for a pair of American Eagle panties with the picture of a little monkey on the front.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

After the words come out I realize I’m damn near hyperventilating. I had to take a few deep breaths to get oxygen back into my system. Tina looks at me with those deep beautiful eyes and shrugs her shoulders. Thinking back on it I should have leapt across the couch and kissed her. Instead I did something so typical of an inexperienced teenager.

"Can I...can I touch your..." for a second I'm at a loss as what to say so I just blurt out, "...titties?"

Tina snickers a little. Her laugh is followed by a barely perceptible nod of her head.
I reach out with a trembling hand and touch one of her creamy white breasts. Tina giggles a little. Nervous maybe or just not used to having her bare breasts touched in a sexual way. Her hands are down by her side, her back straight and her eyes wide open, looking at me. I can't believe how soft her breast is. Her nipple is hard and very long. I give it just a little squeeze. Tina takes a deep breath which just about drives me crazy. I'm flowing a river between my legs now. I give her nipple a little pinch, not very hard, just enough to watch it twist in my fingers. Tina closes her eyes but doesn't move, doesn't protest. I finally lean in to give her a kiss. I get barely a breath away from her soft full lips when she senses my move and backs away quickly.

"I'm sorry." I say.
Her only reply is to hold my hand over her breast. It fits neatly in my palm. A perfect size at the time for my hand even though just a short time later it would get much bigger I always remember when it fit neatly in my hand. I continue to rub her breasts, knowing now that kissing is off limits. She keeps her eyes closed but her mouth is parted. She is having trouble breathing too. Good.
"Can I...Can I touch you...you know, down there?"

She doesn't respond, just keeps her eyes closed and her chest out. Her nipples were so hard now. It was obvious that she was enjoying this. I risked touching her smooth little tanned belly. She only tightened her stomach muscles under my touch but does nothing to stop me. I run my fingers down to the top of her little monkey panties. Still no move to stop me and I swear I feel her thrust out her hips slightly. Me? I’m leaving a trail of juices all across the couch. I’m very messy.
Carefully I slip my fingers under her panties and stop just at the top of her light covering of pubic hair. I let my fingers trail through the tangle of little curly hairs. The sensation makes her gasp and thrust her hips up. Without really intending it, she pushes her delicate little clit right into my fingers. She is sweetly wet and my fingers rest there for just a moment while I watch her reaction. A sigh escapes and she licks her lips. I slip my finger down through her tender little pussy lips. They are moist and part around my middle finger. I had honestly never touched a girl there before this moment. It was different than touching myself. For one thing my little cunt is thicker and I get sloppy wet when I’m turned on. Tina’s pussy was cute, like her. Her labia were small and delicate, like her. My clit gets hard and protrudes ready to be sucked and fucked. Tina’s hides under her hood and waits for someone to discover it. Her pussy is so much like her sexuality, hidden but so sweet once it’s properly uncovered.
Not knowing what made her feel good I did what I do with myself. I dipped a finger inside her moist little pussy and made small circles to tease her clit. Tina let out several small gasps and then pulled back pushing my hand away. But my hand is down her panties. It didn’t move far.
“God, that was intense.” She says.
“Did you cum?” I ask.
“God, like I know!” She says.
“You don’t know if you came?”
“Not everyone is an expert.” Tina says.
“Yeah, but it felt good?”
“Yeah, it felt really good.”
“So let me keep doing it.” I said.
Before she can remove my hand completely from her little monkey panties, I turn tables and direct her hand down to my dripping wet cunt. I press my fingers to her pussy again and Tina holds her hand over my pussy. I suppose she had to decide if she wanted to do this or maybe she just didn’t know what to do. I lean back on the couch and with my other hand I help her circle my clit with her fingers. I am so turned on I know I’m going to cum soon. I risk dipping my finger into Tina’s little juice box again but she still has those damn monkey panties on!
Silly girl!

I get up and kneel in front of her. Her face is so sweet. She almost looks scared, which only turns me on more! I slip her panties down her slender legs. Tina helps by lifting and turning, making her boobs jiggle again so wonderfully. I throw the damn monkey panties across the room and turn to face the sweetest little kitty I’ve ever seen or ever will see. What happened next was more instinct than thought. It just seemed the right thing to do at the moment. I pushed open her small toned little thighs and moved in. Excitement has my heart beating double time. My hands slide under and cup her ass cheeks. I remember the hairs on the sides of her pussy glistening in the lamp light. The little slightly open slit of fresh pink pussy invites me to kiss and lick it. I actually kissed it. Like a French girl greeting a friend. A little peck as if to say, “Hello Tina’s pussy. I’ve been waiting to meet you for so long. I’m Paula and if you don’t mind, I’m going to give you a big wet juicy kiss now.” To be honest, I was afraid to do anything more. Then Tina opened her little athletic thighs wider and I moved in. My tongue just barely touched her sweet little naked pink pussy. I just had to have a touch before anything more. My tongue had to know this was really happening and taste her first. She was slightly sweet or perhaps I just remember it that way.
I extended my tongue and starting from the bottom, as low as I could get, I run my tongue up her pussy. Her little thin labia part and my tongue dips down deep inside her. It seems forever before my tongue collides with her clit. Tina moaned. Her moan is like music to me. I ran my tongue around her little clit. I flicked it over and over. Tina continued to moan with her hands pressing into a pillow. I dove my tongue down deep again, tasting more of her. Tina rips and rips at the poor little pillow. My tongue circles her clit again and then I sucked on it. Tina tried to buck her hips up. If I hadn’t had my hands cupping her ass she would have gotten away from me. I feel like I can't get close enough to her warm pussy. I feel like there is nothing else in the world but her soft body and warm cunt. Tina can’t get away from me. It’s obvious she has never allowed herself to really cum before. She doesn’t get that chance this time. She screams! I mean let’s out a scream like she is dying! Then she shivers. Her little muscles tremble and shake with orgasm. My face is instantly covered in her gushing juices. I guess this is why she never lets herself cum. I enjoy every drop. Tina continues to scream and moan, bucking her hips into my face and trying to pull away. But behind the screaming and moaning is another sound. A not Tina sound.
“Aaahuuum!”

IT'S TINA's MOM!!

Oh my god, you have never seen two girls jump up and try to hide behind each other any faster! My face is covered in Tina’s cum. We must have been quite a sight for poor Tina’s mom. Her Mom just stands there at the stairs looking at us. Tina and I hug each other for protection. Her mother has her arms crossed, her face twisted in a mixture of anger and probably disbelief. This next part is what she actually said. I will remember it as long as I live.
"I'm going back upstairs and when I come back down you better be decent."

That was it. She leaves and we didn’t move. Finally our muscles respond to the screaming in our minds telling us. GET DRESSED! She will be back down in a minute you idiots! But another part of us can’t believe that we just got busted. Who does that happen to?
“Oh God! What do we do?” Tina asked.
“Get dressed I guess.”
“But…”
“Don’t worry. I’ll take all the blame. Everyone thinks I’m already like this. I’ll tell her that it was all my fault. You didn’t even want to do it. Don’t worry.”
Then Tina surprised me. She relaxed. I think she knew her mother would believe that. I was happy to take the blame. Who cares if her mother tells my mother? What else can my mom do?
I kissed Tina on the lips. I expected her to pull away but I really needed that kiss. All the trouble I would be in, yet again, would be worth it if I could have that kiss. Tina surprised me yet again. She kissed me back. In that moment in time, our tongues give way to a love that no man can know and no woman should be without.

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments