Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny and Laura Part 1

"Ever since Penny saw Laura all she could think about was Laura's body on her own."

4
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

When Penny moved into her apartment three years ago it was because she fell in love with the way it seemed to combine the cozy vintage feel with the crisp edges of modern design. The rent was a little higher than what she had originally wanted to pay but once she viewed the space she couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. 

The open floor plan made the kitchen and living room area feel large and comfortable instead of the cramped basement suite she was living in before she moved. Exposed brick covered one wall of the living room and another one of the walls curved out onto a balcony. The curved wall was made from floor to ceiling windows and natural light constantly coated the room during the day. 

Light green paint coated the other walls and her kitchen had wood cabinets made of light maple wood. The light grey marble counter tops were smooth but flaws in the stone were made of a chocolate brown quarts that sparkled when caught by the light. It had two bedrooms and two bathrooms but since Penny lived alone she had originally converted one of the bedrooms into a library that she mainly just used for book storage and writing.

Since it was located on the outskirts of downtown Montreal it was close to everything that she needed. She worked as a paralegal in a prestigious law firm three blocks from her home. Her job brought her a lot of joy; her competitive nature compelled her to seek a career in law because she wanted to feel the thrill of the chase. Sitting in the court room with the senior partners and watching them break down the other side’s arguments made her want to go to law school. It was almost the only excitement that she felt in her everyday life. Her friends, like her, worked long hours and many also worked on the weekend. It didn’t leave much time to socialize so the best it got was the occasional partner for drinks.

Three years after her move, Penny felt as though she was in the same place in her life as she was when she was back in Whitehorse. She lived alone, had a steady, well-paying job that she worked hard at, and seldom saw her friends. 

Serious dating was out of the question because of her long hours but she had met a few women that she had liked enough to try with. Usually after the fourth of fifth date they realized that Penny wasn’t available enough to give them what they really wanted which was a long-term commitment. As much as Penny would have liked a long-term relationship she also really loved her job, and her job came with long hours and stress. The quick and easy nature of hooking up with someone failed to entice her. Penny liked getting to know someone and discovering all of their quirks. What got them going and what doesn’t. Pushing their buttons and caring for someone was over half the joy of being with them.

So, Penny spent almost all of her time alone.

After her third year of the same she decided she was ready for a change. A relationship was out of the question because in her experience they can’t be forced and Penny was still very busy with her work anyway. New friendships were difficult to start, again, because of her long work hours. She had absolutely no desire to go home and visit her family. Roommate…?

Penny could handle a roommate.

When she got home from the gym Penny pulled out her laptop and began to think of where to start. Looking for a roommate online seemed risky, kind of like a lottery that you were almost defiantly going to lose. She decided to post a flyer in her building at work. There were ten floors full of people who were employed and successful, which made they a more appealing roommate than a random person off of the internet. After writing the flyer Penny re-read it and decided it was good enough.

Roommate wanted:

Hi! I am looking for a roommate to come live with me in my two-bedroom apartment in downtown. I am clean and quiet and I am hoping to meet someone similar to share my space with. There is a pool and fitness facility and in suite laundry. If you want to meet me or come view my place you can call or text me!

Over the years Penny had realized that while she was fantastic at writing reports and researching laws and digging up information she was terrible at writing personal stuff. Thinking about that, she figured no amount of rewriting was going to make her flyer any better so she added her phone number at the bottom and printed off a dozen copies, one for each floor in her building plus the lobby.

The next day she put a flyer on every floor next to the elevators. She hoped that at least one person would see at and decide to give it a shot.

Over the course of the work day she went out of her way to not check her phone even though she was curious if anyone had contacted her about the room. At lunch time she looked but there were no messages from any unknown numbers. She tossed her phone in her purse and ran to catch up with her friends who were waiting at the elevator to go grab lunch. The elevator doors were closing just as she got there so she pressed the down button and waited for the next one.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

On the ride down the elevator made three stops. On floor ten, the floor below Penny’s office, a man in his mid-thirties stepped on. He frequently rode the elevator at around the same time of day as Penny so she recognized him. She couldn’t tell if it was in her head but she thought he always seemed to check out her body when they were on the elevator alone.

Had Penny been interested in men she could see herself being attracted to him. He had kind eyes that made you want to tell him your life’s story. He smiled at Penny and she smiled back. Staring ahead of her she could see him in the reflection look her up and down. She ducked her head so her hair would cover her face, masking her grin. Even though she had known she was gay since grade seven it was still flattering that someone appreciated her looks.

On the eighth floor the elevator stopped again. A woman got on and stood behind and to the left of Penny. Penny was still hiding her smile from the man so she didn’t see the new passenger’s face right away but whatever perfume the lady was wearing made Penny want to inhale it for the rest of her life. It was somewhere between the smell of rain and tulips. 

She looked up to see who it was and was very impressed with what she saw. Only looking at the reflection in the elevator doors Penny could tell that this person was one of the most attractive people she had ever seen. But she was only a little conventionally beautiful; the colour of her hair was the colour of dark honey and her outfit was a simple purple dress which brought out the green in her eyes. Her face was pleasing but not show stopping and her body was a little soft around the edges (in a warm way). Looking at her, Penny couldn’t figure out what it was about this woman that was so appealing. 

Penny was only able to look for a moment before the elevator stopped again and a large group of people got on. Since the elevator was full there was very little space to move. Penny was close to the back with the mystery woman still standing behind her to the left. As the elevator filled Penny moved backwards to make more space for people. She stopped when she felt that she was close to the woman behind her. 

It had been such a long time since she had felt this attracted to someone and even the closeness of this woman made Penny start to think about what it would be to touch her. She decided that it would be ok to turn slightly to see her actual face, not just a reflection. As she rotated a little to the left she realized that the woman was closer then she had realized and by turning she was moving her ass along the woman’s hip. After noticing this Penny could physically feel herself getting wet. It occurred to her that the last time she had had sex was about a year and a half ago.

Just then the elevator reached the lobby and everyone began to exit. Penny snuck a quick peak at the lady as she was getting off and still was drawn to her.

At home Penny grabbed her vibrator and placed it on her already wet pussy. She was so turned on by the lady in the elevator that she thought about her while she played with herself. In her imagination, she was sitting on her couch and pulled the woman onto her lap to straddle her. The purple dress the lady was wearing bunched up around her hips exposing her little pink thong. Penny kissed her neck and lightly pinched one nipple with her left hand while using the thumb on her right hand to rub little circles over the underwear.

Penny’s fantasy was suddenly cut short by the orgasm that was about to rip through her. She was so turned on that it had taken her almost no time at all and now she had one hand pressing her vibrator onto her clit and the other had an iron grasp on her bed spread. She bit her lip and moaned while thinking back to the lady on the elevator and her perfume and full lips. Penny was grinding her hips on the vibrator now and was moaning uncontrollably. She usually tried her best to be quite for her neighbours’ sake but there was nothing she could do this time.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck”, she chanted as her body raced towards release. Her legs snapped shut over hand and she rolled over onto her side as she came, biting the bed cover trying to muffle herself. She shuddered as she held the vibrator to herself until the vibrations became too much to handle. Penny clicked it off and put it on her bedside table. She lay wrapped in the blanket for a few minutes trying to get her legs to work. Eventually she just gave up and wrapped herself in her blanket and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by victoriagirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments