Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Penny and Laura Part 2

"Penny could not believe that this was happening..."

8
1 Comment 1
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

The next morning when Penny got up she had voice mail about the second bedroom. As she listened to it she jotted down notes about the caller. It was a woman named Laura who said she saw the flyer in the lobby on her way to work and was currently looking for a place closer to the downtown area. When Penny called her back they spoke for a few minutes and agreed to grab lunch together today and get to know each other and discuss the living situation.

At lunch time Penny waited down in the lobby for Laura. She was the only one there thankfully so Laura would be able to find her without any trouble. To pass the time Penny read the globe and mail on her phone. Before she got half way through the first article someone tapped her on the shoulder. Penny looked up and was surprised to see the mystery elevator woman from the day before.

“Hi, I’m Laura. Are you Penny?” she asked.

“Yes! Hi! Sorry!” Penny stuttered. Words seemed to be escaping her at the moment… was this actually happening?

Laura chuckled and said, “What are you apologising for?”

Penny thought of the previous evening’s fantasy and blushed but just laughed and shook her head. Over lunch they got to know each other and had a great time. They had similar interests and had similar lifestyles. By the end of the lunch Penny had no doubt that Laura would make a great roommate. They agreed that Laura would move in at the beginning of the next month which gave Penny about three weeks to clean out her second bedroom.

At the end of the lunch they walked back to the office together and rode the elevator up. Since Penny’s office was on the top floor Laura got off the elevator first. Before she stepped off she turned to Penny and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Thanks for meeting me for lunch! I had a great time getting to know you and I think living together will be a blast. I can’t wait!”

As Laura hopped off the elevator Penny inhaled the scent of her perfume and wondered if living with Laura was really a smart idea. She hadn’t mentioned to Laura over lunch that she was gay because it never came up and it wasn’t really any of her business. But at the same time Penny was so attracted to Laura that if Laura ever found out it could make her very uncomfortable.

What the hell thought Penny. She would just have to keep it in her pants!

Over the next three weeks Laura moved into the second bedroom. After checking with Penny, she painted it; three walls were a light blue and one wall was painted a metallically copper. At first Penny wasn’t sure that she wanted the bedroom with such a bright colour but she wanted Laura to feel at home so she agreed. Plus, it was just paint and could be covered up. After it was finished Penny peaked in the room because it was still empty. It looked fantastic! The natural light caught the copper wall and made it dance just a little.

Two weeks later Laura was officially out of her old apartment and moved in with Penny. At first Penny had a hard time adjusting to the second body in the house, especially one as attractive as Laura but she found that after the first week she had no problem keeping her cool and not making her guest feel weird.

One night about two months after Laura moved in Penny was feeling quite sore from her work out the previous morning. She ran a hot bath and added some rhubarb bubbles that filled the bathroom with their scent. She grabbed the candle from her room and after lighting it, placed it on the ledge of the bathtub. Looking in the mirror she slowly undid the tie on her robe and slid out of it. She examined her chocolate coloured skin for a moment before using a hair tie to put her long curly hair in a knot on the top of her head in order to save it from the water. The chocolate brown eyes in the mirror stared back at her and the slightly crooked upturn of the corner of her lips made her look as if she knew something that everyone else didn’t.

Penny climbed into the tub and sank down into the bubbles. The hot water burned a little on sensitive areas like the back of her knees and lower abdomen but after a moment that was gone. She leaned back and closed her eyes and concentrated on her breathing. It was Friday and Laura was out. Her work week felt like it had run her over and she was looking forward to just relaxing. Her fingers absentmindedly trailed over her tummy and on to her right breast. They pinched her nipple hard enough for it to hurt but soft enough that she didn’t want it to stop. She moaned softly and as her hand moved to her left breast and did the same thing she arched her back a little.

Fully turned on Penny pulled the plug on the tub and hoped out. She grabbed her enormous fluffy towel from the rack and dried off. After putting her robe back on she blew out the candle and came out of the bathroom intending to make a straight beeline to her vibrator. When she emerged from the bathroom she saw Laura sitting on the couch.

I guess I will just have to settle for my fingers tonight thought Penny. Oh well.

“Hey I thought you had plans tonight,” said Penny.

“Oh, I did but my date cancelled. She texted me this morning and said she just didn’t feel any spark with me,” replied Laura, who was obviously a bit bummed. “I guess that is fair though,” she said, “there is another girl I have my eye on but I don’t know if she is into girls or would be into me.”

Oh snap! She is into ladies thought Penny. But she had feelings for someone which is a bit of a bummer. “Honestly Laura, you are crazy funny and can actually hold a conversation which is more than I can say about some of the women I’ve dated. Plus, I mean, have you looked in a mirror? I’m sure if you ask this girl out her answer would most defiantly be yes.”

Laura’s eyes looked up to meet Penny’s. “You’re gay?” she asked, blushing.

“Heck yes!” Penny laughed. She was in the kitchen pouring a glass of wine. She was still so turned on but this conversation was going way differently than she had expected and she wanted to hear the rest of Laura’s story. “Boobs are fantastic.”

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

Laura laughed along with her and shook her hair away from her face. Penny watched Laura and was very aware of the heat between her legs. She returned to the couch and sat facing Laura.

“So? Tell me about this girl,” she asked

“Okay well, we spend a lot of time together and she is super chill and funny. I think we would be great together but I just don’t know how to talk to her about it without potentially ruining it,” Laura responded.

Penny shrugged and said, “If she can’t see how great you are then it’s really her loss.” She looked up to see Laura looking very at her. For the first time she noticed what Laura was wearing, a black silk camisole with lace along the bottom hem and along the neckline with matching shorts with lace on the hem. Laura’s full chest caused the top to pucker a little in the front. Penny felt like her whole body was on fire. She tried to subtly rub her thighs together to create some relief. Before she could stop herself she let out a little rushed breath of air.

Laura cheeks flushed and she bit her bottom lip. “I’m going to do something and I want you to tell me if you want me to stop.”

“What?” said Penny.

In less than a second Laura had crossed the couch and had Penny by the waist and kissed her. Laura stopped for a moment to see if Penny would say anything. Instead Penny grabbed the back of Laura’s head and pull her back in. Laura’s lips were so soft; she wanted to stay there forever. She wrapped her legs around Laura’s waist and her right thumb flicked over Laura’s nipple. Laura moaned and gently bit Penny’s bottom lip. Penny pinched Laura’s nipple and rolled it gently between her thumb and her index finger.

It occurred to Penny that she wasn’t wearing underwear, only her robe from after her bath. Laura moved from Penny’s lips to her neck and as she gently kissed her hands undid the belt on the robe and pulled it off.

She stopped to admire Penny’s body, “You are so beautiful.” Then she took Penny’s right nipple between her teeth and flicked it with her tongue making Penny’s head spin. Penny watched Laura kissed down her tummy to her exposed pussy. She was so wet that when Laura took a finger and traced slowly from top to bottom that it glided over with no resistance.

Penny moaned and looked down at Laura who smiled at her and pushed her finger inside. Next her tongue licked very lightly over her clit. Laura licked again, so slowly while her finger slowly fucked her pussy. It was so light that while Penny felt she was already close to cumming, she couldn’t because there wasn’t enough pressure. She tried to grind her hips against Laura’s face but Laura pushed her hips back down, teasing Penny just enough to get her to the edge without making her cum. Penny’s knuckles where white from gripping the couch.

Laura found her way back to Penny’s lips.

“Come on,” she said with a grin. Lauran grabbed Penny’s hand and pulled her towards the bedroom.

The copper paint shone lightly from the last of the day’s sun. Laura came up behind Penny and pushed her upper back towards the bed, forcing Penny to bend at the waist. Laura took two fingers and pushed then inside Penny’s pussy making her legs give out. Laura caught her by the waist and continued to finger her.

Little beads of sweat were forming at the base of Penny’s spine and her wetness had begun to run down her legs. Penny wanted to cum so badly.

Penny pulled away and turned around to face Laura, who was still wearing her black short and tank top. Penny pulled them off of Laura’s body. “Lie on the bed,” she demanded.

Penny lay down between Laura’s legs and licked her lips. She loved going down on women. Penny kissed Laura’s thighs and lower abdomen. She watched in pleasure as Laura squirmed beneath her. She moved from Laura’s thighs to her pussy, licking and kissing everything. She took her finger and started to fuck Laura with it. She could already tell that Laura was close from how tight her pussy was getting around her finger. Penny slowed down and started alternating between sucking gently on Laura’s clit and slowly licking and kissing it. She had to use one hand to press Laura’s hips onto the bed because Laura was grinding against her.

“Penny please let me cum,” whispered Laura. “That feels so good. Please go faster.”

Penny was using one hand to fuck Laura and the other had to play with herself. She didn’t want to cum but teasing was such a turn on. She rubbed slow circles on herself as she licked Laura. She was so focused on Laura that she almost didn’t stop in time. Her body was on fire and all she wanted to do was see Laura cum while she was going down on her.

Penny licked faster and watched as Laura gripped the bedsheets. Her whole body was shaking and as she continued to lick and suck Laura’s clit her thighs clamped down a little over Penny’s head. Penny could tell that Laura was being careful not to hurt her because she was well aware of how strong thighs are. She only had a moment to appreciate the fact that Laura had thought of this before Laura jerked underneath her.

“Oh fuck,” was the only thing she could form into sentences.

Penny didn’t stop until Laura’s legs had relaxed and she was left shaking on the bed. Laura laughed a little.

“That was fantastic,” she said. “Now lie down.”

Penny rolled over onto her back and Laura started kissing her pussy. Pushing two fingers inside her Penny was already so close. Laura took Penny’s clit in her mouth and gently sucked while flicking it with her tongue at the same time. That was all it took for Penny to be pushed over the edge. Every muscle in her body tensed as she came and moaned loudly into a pillow. As her body relaxed Laura stopped and kissed her one last time.

Laura moved up the bed and laid down next to Penny, laying her head on Penny’s chest. They lay there for a few minutes before drifting off to sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by victoriagirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments