Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revenge is Sweet

"Guilt free revenge sex can be amazing. Edited version with reader-requested additions."

22
12 Comments 12
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I love my job! Occasionally I travel to business meetings with several of my male co-workers. They are a great bunch of guys and like to tease me that I am missing out on a chance for great sex when we are away from our spouses.

They know I love my husband and would never go farther than doing a little flirting with them. I really love teasing them, and by the looks in their eyes they enjoy my flirting as well. It's something I would never do back at the office, but on these monthly business trips I think it's okay to go a little wild and step out of my normal role of straight-laced, faithful housewife and pretend to be sex goddess to a bunch of horny men. I'm always the only female on these trips and it gives me a secret thrill to be surrounded by a bunch of good-looking men just dying to get into my panties.

It’s all innocent fun and it always makes me feel sexy and vampish to make them think that I would ever go beyond some outrageous flirting with them.

I wouldn’t. I’m a one-man woman and even though it gives me wicked thrills to tease them, I would never be unfaithful to my darling husband. Just as I know he would never be unfaithful to me. We take our wedding vows seriously and as tempting as a little sex outside our marriage would be, for him or me, fidelity is very important to us.

Oh, I allow an occasional grope or I will give them a boob-flash just to tease the guys once in awhile, but it’s all harmless fun. When I get home after these trips I'm so sexually charged up that sex with my man is totally unlike our normal, laid-back lovemaking. It's explosive and wonderful.

We were on the second day of a five-day business trip and having a wonderful time between meetings when I decided to call hubby just to say I miss him. The fellows were waiting for me to go for drinks with them but I told them to wait while I went to my hotel room to call home.

That is when my world was shattered.

When I called home a woman answered the phone! “Who are you?” I asked. She hung up the receiver without saying anything. I called my husband on his cellphone but he didn’t answer.

“Oh my god,” I thought. He is having an affair with someone right in our home. What else could it be?

I dried my tears and went to see the guys. I needed comfort from my friends. They consoled me and said what a bastard my husband must be. How could he do this to a sweet and beautiful person like me. As they soothed and petted me I began to feel better.

When they started kissing and caressing me I did start to feel more better. Much better.

“You need to get payback Julia,” they whispered to me.

My head was spinning and my body was on fire. As they petted and caressed me, my anger turned into passion and I knew they were right. I needed revenge.

What started out as comforting touching soon turned into sexual stroking and petting, and I felt no guilt as the kissing and caressing grew more ardent. Hands were undoing the buttons on my dress and touching me in places I normally would not allow, but this seemed different somehow. My need for retribution was overpowering my better judgment and I lay back on the bed and allowed male hands to bring my lust and passion to a fevered pitch. I closed my eyes but could still sense the lustful smiles of the men as they realized that all of the flirting and teasing I had been doing to them for so long was coming to a reckoning.

As my clothing was removed, piece by piece, and the feel of their hands and lips on my flesh was quickly turning my body into a burning cauldron of lust and desire. I had a desire to even the score, but it soon turned into a need for sex. Guilt-free, no-holds barred, hot revenge sex!

I was lost in the sensation of being wanted and desired by these men. I needed to prove that my cheating husband's affair did not mean I was any less desirable to men.

LauraGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraGarcia

Proof came quickly when I felt an enormous hard-on between my now-naked breasts!

Until now I had my eyes closed as I basked in the pleasure of being the object of the men's lustful attention. My eyes flashed open and I realized that the men were naked with me on the hotel bed. Two men were laying on each side of me as their hands moved along my naked flesh, caressing my legs and upward toward my dampening womb. Until now, a pussy reserved only for my husband. Another man was straddling my waist and was running his cock between my perspiring breasts. I opened my mouth to scream, but it was instantly filled with the head of his throbbing cock.

My scream turned into a muffled moan of pleasure as I tasted his precum and sucked him into my mouth. My hands went to the cocks of the men at my sides and I thrilled at the steel-hard feel of them. All for me! I felt one of the men move between my legs, open them and I felt his face at my groin. When his tongue touched my clitoris I could hear my joyful moaning, even with a cock stroking into my mouth.

All hesitation was gone and I met their advances with enthusiasm and lust of my own. When the first cock entered my burning pussy I screamed in shock and joy. Intense, incredible joy! The men were pulling me into different positions so each could have a turn at my pussy, mouth and ass. The only sounds in the room were the grunting and groaning of the men, my mewing and panting, and the sound of wet flesh against wet flesh. I was their personal fuck-goddess and I was loving every second of it.

Soon we were rolling around the bed and fucking in every position imaginable. I couldn’t remember when I was so turned on and my orgasms hit me like waves of thunder, over and over…

The next three days were a series of meetings and fuck sessions with me and the men. My lust knew no bounds and I even stopped thinking about my husband with another woman. I was having too much fun with my own payback. To say my colleagues were overjoyed at this turn of events would be an understatement. Each said that he had been dying to fuck me for months, it was a wet-dream come true.

We even found ways to fuck between meetings in bathrooms and empty conference rooms. God, I was a wanton whore and loving every second of the illicit sex we were basking in.

In the evenings we would go out to dinner and drinks, then return to the hotel for the most amazing fuck-sessions ever. This routine business trip was were I experienced the incredible thrill of multiple men and me, and wave after wave of multiple orgasms.

I have no idea of how many times I climaxed or how many times each man filled me with their hot sperm. And it was all guilt-free! I was getting my payback. Revenge never tasted so sweet.

*~~~*

When the trip was over I was in a quandary if what to do about my husband and our marriage. During the cab ride from the airport I came to the realization that I still loved my husband and could forgive his one-time dalliance. Anyway, I had my payback and I was positive my 'dalliance' was far superior to his. There is no way he could have fucked as many times as I had just did. My revenge was complete and I wondered if I should even tell him about it. My answer came when I returned home and my husband met me at the door with a big grin on his face. He had a surprise for me.

For my anniversary present he had hired a group of professionals to remodel our home the way I had always wanted it to be. It was beautiful! He said he was afraid I had caught on what to he was doing when one of the female decorators answered the phone by mistake, then hung up when she realized it was me.

He told me he didn’t answer his cell when I called because he couldn’t trust himself to keep the secret…

… Oops.

Published 
Written by DLDavito
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments