Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride of a Lifetime

"June's Adventures Continue"

17
11 Comments 11
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Life had been going along smoothly when I got a phone call from June. She told me that she was watching her friend's home and would I come with her to check the house. I told here that I would help her. We drove to Nick and Lori's home, the house of the couple that we had traded with months before. We walked through the place, checked everything, and then left to go back to June's house.

"Matthew, what is a Sybian?"

June caught me off guard and I ended up running a stop sign. I knew from past experience that this was a cue for a crazy experience. The future was going to become interesting.

"Why do you ask? Those things are over twelve hundred dollars. Well, it is a huge vibrating masturbation device for women."

"Lori told me that I could use hers while they were on their cruise. Nick gave it to her as an anniversary gift."

"Well, like usual, go to a porn site and see one in action. A picture is a worth a thousand words."

June agreed and asked me to come back to the house when she had to check it again. She was afraid to go to the house alone. Three days later, we went back to the house and June dropped the bomb shell on me.

"I want you help and watch me on the Sybian. I want to try it and will need your assistance."

"Okay, where is the instruction book? When in doubt, read the book."

The directions were straight forward and showed all the different accessories.

"How many fittings does Lori have for the machine?"

"Looks like two. A ribbed pad and a rubber penis. I'll try the pad first."

"I'll hook things up and you can get ready for the ride."

June got undressed and looked fantastic. She still had great tits and freshly shaved pussy. This was going to be a helluva show. I explained how the machine and controls worked. She was ready to go and expand her sexual experiences.

June climb on the Sybian. She got herself comfortable and turned on the machine. June jumped as the machine began hum and buzz. I watched her face as her enjoyment began to spread throughout her body.

"Oh, yeah, this is nice. I am going to turn it up!"

June started to adjust the controls for more sensations in her body. She began to shake and her voice started to spill forth with obscenities.

"Fuck, Oh!, Fuck, Yes. Gawd, my cunt is being hit with a million little vibrations at once."

She was holding on for dear life. I was mesmerized by what was going on in front of my eyes. June was rocking back and forth and enjoying every moment of it. Amazingly, she moved the controls higher and her language continued to be nasty and her euphoric state got larger.

As I watched her on the Sybian, I lost my sense of reality. I took out my penis and shoved it into June's gaping mouth. For once, I caught her off guard. My sudden thrust into her mouth caused her to gag and seemed to cause a mini orgasm. The machine continued to whine and June started to regain her composure. Now, I began to receive some mind blowing head. June was sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow. She slid her moist lips up and down my erect shaft. Her tongue was rubbing it as she continued her assault. It was one of the world's most amazing feelings that I was experiencing. Her cock sucking and blow job techniques were getting more intense as she rode the machine. I was barely hanging on and getting ready to let go of my seed. I couldn't take it any more.

"I'm cumming!"

June hit the machine to full blast as the load of sperm left my body. She had the climax of a lifetime as she collapsed, falling off the machine. I was barely able to stumble over to a chair.

"Matthew," she gasped, "my pussy is sore, satisfied and I feel that it is still vibrating.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

That was one of my all time orgasms. It was magnificent and I swallowed every drop of your load. What a night!"

"You can say that again."

June and I got ourselves together after that sexual performance. She told me that she wanted to ride the rubber penis, but not this evening. Her pussy needed some time to rest and recover from the Sybian. We both looked like hell and needed sleep.

Four days passed and June had to check the house again. She told me that it was time for her to ride the rubber penis. This time, there would be a surprise for me.

I was a bit apprehensive for any surprise from June. When we got to the house, we checked everything and it was fine. June went to get undressed while I got the Sybian ready for her. I switched the ribbed pad for the rubber penis.

Slowly, June lowered herself onto the rubber penis. Then, came my surprise from her.

"Here, you get to drive and handle the controls. Literally, I am completely in your hands. You get to control my pleasure. Luv, ya Hun!"

I was totally stunned, scared, and excited about what was about to happen. My goal was not to hurt her, but to give her an orgasm that she would never forget.

My fingers turned on the machine to the low setting for both speed and movements. I looked at June and she had a confounded look on her face. The sensations were much different from the last time that she rode the Sybian.

"Wow, this is wild. It is rotating inside of me while it is vibrating. Kick up the controls."

I started to move up the intensity about four notches on both control knobs.

"Yes, this is starting to drive me crazy and I love it. Keep going, Matthew, more!"

I did what she asked and cranked it up a few more clicks. Her face was in a permanent look of delight as her open mouth was letting out "Fuck" as she had an orgasm.

I was in awe that her cunt could take that outrage from the machine.

"Matthew, turn it up all the way! I want to feel that the top of my head is ready to explode when I cum."

I did what I was told. The controls went all the way up. June was shaking, screaming, and yelling at the same time. She was having a gigantic climax. As I looked at her, she looked as if she was ready to pass out. I cranked the controls down and June rolled off the Sybian.

As she laid on the floor, June was smiling, laughing, crying and erratically breathing at the same time. She said that it was a delirious ride int ecstasy.

"My pussy will never be the same. I am so glad that I do not have one of those machines. I'd be dead from having too many orgasms."

June just laid on the floor and tried to compose herself . I was not so lucky. I had a raging hard-on and went over to June, stood above her and took out my penis. June looked and smiled at me. She knew I was about to masturbate and ejaculate on her. The performance on the machine forced me to give her my seed as a reward for one of the sexiest scenes that I had ever witnessed in my life.

After we both recovered, cleaned up and put everything away, it was time to go back to June's place. Luckily, Nick and Lori would not be home for about five days. The house smelled like sex and needed time for the air to clear.

On the way back to June's, she looked and me and spoke,

"Sexual adventures with you are great. You help me me to do everything that I want to explore. I hope this never stops."

In the back of my mind, I was thinking that she was thanking for sex. I could be one of the luckiest guys on the face of the earth.

AUTHOR'S NOTE-There are 11 other stories that June has been a part of. Just check out my previous writings.

.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments