Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Run to the West Pt.3

"Do Erika and Elsa escape or are they caught?"

9
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Erika Hoffmann spent the next day, Sunday, alone as Elsa was scheduled to work so she busied herself with cleaning and tidying her apartment. After she had gone she didn't want anyone saying she was dirty and untidy. She would probably never see Eisenach again but that didn't matter. Besides, she didn't want to stop and think about what may happen on Thursday. She would worry about that enough as the day drew near.

The following day she tried to catch up with all the work she wanted to finish before she left. She had never been a selfish person and didn't want to leave any of her customers without the dresses they had ordered.

About midday, the door bell tinkled, and looking up she saw it was the man who had come to see her just before closing on Saturday.

He tipped his hat.

"Miss Hoffmann," he said.

"Good day, Herr...?" She couldn't remember if he had told her his name.

"Braun," he obliged, "but please, call me Dieter."

"Dieter," she repeated.

"I have brought an old dress, as you requested," he continued. "You said you have patterns for me to choose from."

Erika thought for a moment. Her conscience would not let her take an order for something so important to him, knowing full well she would not be here to finish it. She steeled herself to let him down as gently as she could.

"Herr Braun," she began.

"Dieter, please," he interrupted.

"Dieter... I am sorry but I cannot take your order."

He looked disappointed as he took in what she said.

"That is a shame. May I ask why?"

"I have to take some time off to visit a relative and I would not be able to finish your dress before you need it," she paused before continuing, "I would not be happy if I spoilt your anniversary."

Dieter lowered his head. He looked up again.

"I am sorry to hear that," he said. "I had heard such good things about your work and had hoped... well, never mind." He turned to leave but then turned back

"Do you know of anyone else who could help?"

"If I could make a suggestion," she spoke hesitantly, "I could take your order and begin the process, making sure you get what you want, then pass it on to one of my associates. They are very good too. The only thing is I cannot oversee the work and you would have to speak directly with them."

"That will be fine." He looked happier. "If she works here with you then I am sure she will be good enough."

The next hour went by quickly as they perused pattern books and Herr Braun finally chose a dress that he thought would suit his wife. He had brought a photograph of her to help Erika find suitable fabrics and colours. She was plain but tall and elegant and soon they had chosen something they both felt would look beautiful on her.

After he had left, Erika felt a little sad that she would not see the finished article. Frau Braun was going to look lovely in what they had chosen for her. It made her realise just what she was giving up. She could never return to Eisenach once she left, her whole life was here. Even though she had no family here and her only friend, her lover, was going with her, she would still miss it.

With sadness she returned to her work and kept herself busy for the rest of the day.

Just before five, Elsa appeared. It was the last time they would be together before the big day and they wanted to spend as much time as they could in each other’s company.

As they walked home together, Erika looked at the shops and houses as she passed. Every day she had passed them and they went by virtually unnoticed but now she saw them and they looked so familiar yet distant.

She sighed.

"'Rika?" the voice from beside her, querying.

"Oh, it's nothing, Elsa," she answered, "I was just thinking how much I am going to miss this place."

Elsa looked at her, a worried look on her face.

"You are not going to change your mind are you?"

"No," she replied with a weary smile. "Don't worry. We can't stay even if we wanted to. Not if we are going to be together."

They walked on in silence until they were home.

Once inside Erika took off her coat and placed it on the stand beside Elsa's.

"We have not talked about what happens on the other side," she said.

"Oh... well," Elsa stammered, "I just thought, well assumed, that you and I would be together. Is that not what you want?" She looked serious.

"Yes, my love, it is but I wanted to be sure you did too."

"'Rika, do you know nothing about me? It is all I have wanted for so long! I want to be with you for ever."

They stepped towards each other and held each other tightly.

"Nothing and no-one will ever come between us."

When they finally parted Erika kissed her lover and said, "I need a shower. Put the coffee on and I will be back shortly."

In her room she began to undress. First unbuttoning the satin blouse and placing it on the bed then, turning her skirt, unfastened it and slipped it down her long shapely legs and stepped out of it before placing that too on the bed.

The satin slip was next. Taking the thin straps from her shoulders, she let the silky material slide down over her naked breasts. They were small and firm so sometimes she didn't wear a brassiere, and today was one of those days. She enjoyed the feel of the slip passing over her nipples on the way to the floor and they immediately hardened.

Her pantyhose were next and she sat on the edge of the bed whilst she pushed first one leg, and then the other, down over her feet and placed them on the bed with her other clothes.

Finally, standing, she pushed down her full panties and stepped out of them, placing them on the bed with the others, ready to put in the laundry after her shower.

With just a robe tied loosely, she went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, slipped off her robe and waited until the water was nice and hot before stepping in.

For a while she stood under the hot cascade and let the water flow over her, washing away all her fears and anxieties and luxuriating in the warmth it was providing both outside and inside, shutting out everything and providing a moment of tranquillity. She tilted her head back and allowed the hot water to flow through her hair and down her back, pushing it through with both hands.

Slowly, she became aware of Elsa's fingers massaging her breasts as she stood behind her. Erika smiled and let her head rest back against Elsa who began to kiss her neck as she gently squeezed her breasts and nipples.

This was an entirely new sensation for her. She had not showered with anyone before. The water flowing over them and Elsa's hands roaming around her body was overwhelming. She didn't want it to stop, ever.

Elsa picked up the soap and began to wash her lover's body and Erika just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of slippery, soapy hands seeking out and cleansing every part of her.

As the lather began to build she could feel it running down between them allowing their two bodies to slide over each other sensuously as Elsa slowly rubbed soapy fingers down and into her coarse black hairs before dipping between her labia and seeking out her now swollen and throbbing clitoris whilst also massaging her ever more sensitive breasts and pulling her closer towards her hot slippery body.

Erika reached round behind Elsa and, gripping her buttocks, pulled her closer, feeling her pressing herself into her own bottom Elsa rubbed herself against her whilst seeking out the eager opening of her vagina with her fingers and slipping gently but urgently inside.

This was becoming too much and Erika leaned forwards onto the tiles as Elsa moved against her as if making love to her and worked her fingers in and out of her now burning vagina.

Suddenly, it was upon her! Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her as her friend probed and pressed her and her legs became so weak she could hardly take the weight of them both. At it's height she turned and kissed her lover, pulling her to her and drawing the breath from her very lungs as the moisture flowed from her and was washed away by the hot water flowing over them.

They slid down the tiles together still locked in their passionate embrace and just rested under the hot flowing water as it took away all their thoughts.

Finally, Erika looked at the pretty blonde woman beside her and said, "I love you so much."

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

There was no reply, just a beautiful smile that showed more joy than she had ever seen.

Back in the kitchen the two women talked as they drank their coffee.

"Well, my love," Erika spoke first. "This is it. The next time we will be together will be on the train on Thursday."

Elsa didn't answer but Erika could see she was worried. She reached across and put her hand under her chin, gently raising her head.

"I am so frightened, 'Rika. What if we don't make it?"

"We will do it," Erika tried to sound reassuring. "I will die before letting them take you from me!"

Elsa smiled and wiped her eyes.

"If you are with me," she answered, "then I will be alright."

The next two days were like a lifetime to Erika. it felt as though Thursday would never come but it did and, at five, she locked the shop for the last time. Placed the key in an envelope and posted it back through the letter box for her associate who worked with her, then headed towards the station for the train to Gotha. She was carrying her largest shoulder bag and a brown paper parcel which contained the DeutscheBahn uniform.

At Gotha she had about an hour to wait for the last train which crossed the border. It was the longest hour of her life. Every time she looked at the station clock it felt as though it had stopped.

But, of course, it had not and eventually the train arrived and she boarded.

Her legs didn't want to work and felt as though they had turned to jelly but she forced herself to carry on and found a seat in the leading carriage as Elsa had told her.

The train began to move and pick up speed. Before too long she heard a familiar voice calling:

"Tickets please."

Erika held up her ticket. Elsa took it and made a show of checking it before clipping it and, with an almost imperceptible smile, handed it back, saying, "Thank you, have a safe journey."

She took the punched ticket back. "Thank you," she replied, "you too."

Several minutes later the intercom crackled into life.

"Eisenach. Passengers not alighting here please have your passes and passports ready for inspection at the border. Passengers not passing into the west please alight here. Eisenach the next stop."

As they had agreed, Erika waited until all the other passengers had stood and began to get off. as she reached the toilet door she quickly opened it and stepped inside, closing the door quietly behind her and locking it.

With as much haste as she could muster in such a small space she took off her coat and skirt. She was already wearing the uniform shirt and she unwrapped the skirt and jacket from the parcel and put them on. Finally, she put her hair up into a bun and placed the cap on her head then checked herself in the mirror. The tie! She had almost forgotten the tie and with some difficulty, she had never used a tie in her life , managed to get something that passed as a proper knot.

With her pretty face and dark brown eyes she looked very sexy but at that moment, sexy was the furthest thing from her mind.

Whilst she had been preparing herself the train had begun to move out of the station towards it's next stop, the border checkpoint!

As she buttoned her jacket the train again jolted and, with brakes squealing, came once again to a halt.

She could imagine what was happening outside. Elsa and her colleagues would be getting off the train and handing it over to their western counterparts and the guards would be walking through the train checking permits and travel documents before releasing the train from it's gated compound to pass through to the west.

A loud insistent banging on the door made Erika jump. Her heart was in her mouth and beating as though it would burst as she called out:

"One moment, please."

She quickly pushed her skirt into her bag and hid the discarded brown paper. The guard banged again and shouted, "Hurry up, I need to see your papers!"

Shaking like a leaf she unlocked the door and stepped out. She froze.

"Miss Hoffmann!"

"Herr Braun... Dieter!" She felt sick as the guard continued:

"Is this why you couldn't take my order? You were going to try to run to the west?"

Erika couldn't speak. She looked at him, eyes wide with fear.

"Well, Miss Hoffmann?"

She was shaking uncontrollably now as she slowly nodded her head.

"Listen," he continued, "I am the captain of the guards here. I can make it as though this never happened. Come with me back to Eisenach and it will be as if you were never here. Finish my dress, with a big discount of course, and all will be as it was."

Erika had no choice but to go with him and as she stepped down from the train she saw Elsa talking to the guard who liked her. She had not even had time to get back on.

As she approached them Elsa's face took on a look of pure horror. Erika could only plead with her eyes to pretend she did not know.

The train's whistle blew and the gates swung open. With a roar and clouds of steam the big, black locomotive’s wheels turned and the train began to move out of the compound.

"Run, 'Rika, run," Elsa screamed and together they sprinted through the gate and into the neutral zone between the two countries.

"Halt!" the two guards yelled in unison. "Stop or we have to shoot! Please!" They pleaded, but the two women were running for their lives, quite literally.

There was a sharp crack and a whistle as a bullet passed close then, suddenly, Erika was knocked to the ground with the force of a sledgehammer as the second bullet found its mark and struck her in the back.

Elsa stopped dead and ran back to her.

"No, Elsa, run," she croaked, "please run to freedom, go," but Elsa didn't run. She grabbed the only friend she ever wanted and began to half drag and half carry her to the western side. The rifles fired again and Erika found new strength to try to run.

The guns had stopped now and she could hear voices shouting encouragement. Another shot rang out and Elsa screamed but kept pulling until finally collapsing onto the cold, hard, rain soaked concrete.

There was silence.

Erika's mind was racing and her head was swimming. She could see blood on the ground and she dragged herself against her motionless lover and held her tightly until darkness overcame her.

Herr Dieter Braun got his wife’s dress but it didn't make him happy. It was finished by Erika's associate and it fitted perfectly. His wife adored it and it suited her but he could not forgive himself for being the one who had shot the person who designed it and should have made it. He never allowed his wife to wear it.

Some forty years later the border was reopened and Germany was reunited. The people of Eisenach held a celebration and invited all those whose had managed to escape, to attend a special service to remember those who had died in the attempt.

Two special guests attended that service, Erika Hoffmann and Elsa Schröder . Now in their seventies both had made a full recovery from their injuries.

The bullet had passed through Erika's bag and been slowed by the photo album she couldn't bring herself to leave behind so that when it entered her body it didn't have enough velocity to do any serious damage, but the blood loss and shock had caused her to lose consciousness. Inside the album was a photograph of her parents and the bullet had passed through the centre of the two of them. She always said that they were watching over her that day and saved her life.

The bullet that struck Elsa had passed through her left side but missed all her vital organs. Again the shock and loss of blood caused her to pass out but not before she had dragged her friend near enough to the other side for the West German guards to pull them across and to safety.

Erika's cousin, Franke, nursed them both after they left hospital and they spent the rest of their lives happily together in Bad Hersfeld.

Neither Dieter Braun nor his wife attended the service. It was said that he was so eaten with guilt that he was never the same again. He passed away of a heart attack in 1974. He never knew that the two women had survived. His wife died six years later.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments