Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah in the Spa Pool

"Two girls have an erotic encounter at the gym"

41
9 Comments 9
28.8k Views 28.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Sarah in the Spa Pool



By Karen A.



I’d had a nightmare day at work. The big deal I was on the verge of pulling off had gone horribly tits up all around me, and it looked like it was going to require a huge amount of work to get it back on track again – assuming I ever could. The day had gone steadily downhill and descended into an unending series of desperate phone calls in a vain attempt to salvage six weeks of painstaking work.

By the time I finally left the office and braved the freezing dark rain of a British February it was already nearly eight in the evening, and journey home was the usual depressing, congested nightmare. To make matters worse I was suffering from the double whammy of PMS and boyfriend being a dick syndrome. My normal solution the first (vigorous sex) was rendered impossible by the second (an idiot male who had recently decided he needed “a little more space in our relationship” and decamped to spend some time with his best mate – and, as I later discovered a lot more time with his best mate’s sister; but that’s another story…).

Even my old friend Katie, who could normally be relied on for a bit of a giggle and uncomplicated no strings sex, had turned traitor and vanished on a two week skiing holiday with her boyfriend. All in all, by the time I turned the key in the lock of the door of my flat, I was in a pretty miserable mood.

Flinging a ready-meal into the microwave, I contemplated my options. The bottle of wine in the rack on the sideboard looked very inviting, but so far I’d kept up my New Year resolution to live a little more healthily and take more exercise, so in the end I decided that a quick after dinner swim and a sauna at the health club would set me up nicely for an early night – and in the absence of the boyfriend being a dick, I would lull myself to sleep with a favourite toy from my sizable collection.

Feeling pleased to have not given into temptation and get smashed; I ate a leisurely (if rather tasteless) dinner, grabbed a bikini from the bedroom drawer, and set off to the health club. By the time I got there it was already pushing ten o’clock and the car park was virtually deserted. Clearly only a few hardy souls felt sufficiently motivated to work on their fitness at this time of night on a pouring wet Tuesday night in the middle of winter. I made my way into the reception area and acknowledged the nod of the girl on reception, who reminded me that the club closed in less than an hour.

“Don’t worry about that”, I grinned as I negotiated the turnstile at the entrance. “I’m just going to a quick dip to chill out, and I’m off home to bed.”

She gave me a wry smile that implied she’d infinitely prefer to be tucked up in bed at home than working on a night like this, and turned back to the computer monitor on her desk as I made my way through to the changing rooms.

I chucked my clothes into a locker and pulled on my favourite blue bikini. Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, I thought that perhaps my strict post-Christmas exercise regime was beginning to pay off – my legs and tummy were looking a reasonably toned at last. Excellent! I was going to look hot on the beach that summer and the boyfriend being a dick would kick himself when he realised what he was missing. I realised at the last minute that I’d forgotten to bring any hair bands, and wasted several minutes on a fruitless search of my bag before deciding that I was just going to have to accept that this was not my day, and go in with my long hair loose.

The pool was virtually empty, just an elderly couple ploughing a steady and dignified course up and down the slow lane. I dropped into the one reserved for faster swimmers, donned my goggles, and concentrated on getting in my twenty lengths. By the time I had finished, breathing hard from the exertion but feeling the pleasant rush of endorphins charging around my bloodstream, I had the pool to myself, the elderly couple had long gone. I hauled myself out onto the side of the pool and headed for the sauna – a quick bake, shower and home to bed I told myself.

Like the pool, the sauna, steam room and spa pool appeared to be deserted. I opened the sauna door and stretched out on the wooden bench savouring the intense heat, feeling the tiny prickles of sweat beginning all over my body. I closed my eyes briefly, and when I opened them again, I saw there was a girl in the spa pool. The door between us was tinted, the kind of privacy glass they fit to cars sometimes, so although I could look out and see her, less then six feet away, she had no idea I was here unless she chose to come into sauna herself.

As I watched, she looked around her as if to make sure she was alone, and descended the steps into the spa pool. From where I lay I could see her clearly, a petit, tanned figure clad in a tiny orange bikini. She was slender and small-breasted, but clearly was someone who spent a lot of time in the gym; even through the misty glass I could see the definition of her stomach and leg muscles.

As she reached the bottom of the steps she turned to face me, and I realised I knew her vaguely – Sarah Cullen, engaged to a friend of a friend, and deputy manager of this same Health Club. In fact it had been her who had shown me around and signed me up just after Christmas when I’d first dragged my flabby, unfit and overweight body down here following a bout of guilt about seasonal over-indulgence. She was very pretty, I remembered, in a clear-skinned blue-eyed way that didn’t seem to need much make-up, and a slightly crooked front tooth which actually enhanced her looks rather than detracting from them.

The boyfriend being a dick (who I’d also dragged along as moral support) spent most of the time grinning idiotically at her and practically dribbling, until Sarah went off to get the enrollment forms, whereupon I took advantage of the chance to elbow him soundly in the crotch. Oh well, it looked like I was going to get a chance to ogle her now.

I shifted my position slightly so I could get a better view of her, and what I saw made me catch my breath. Instead of sitting on the ledge in the spa, which would place her with her back to me, Sarah appeared to be kneeling on it, with her arms resting on the edge of the pool, staring directly at me.

For a moment I wondered what on earth she was doing, and then slowly realisation dawned – in that position she would directing the powerful jet of water normally intended to massage a persons back directly between her legs! Even as I watched she arched her back slightly, as if tilting her pelvis to get a more direct blast on her sensitive area, and her head slid slowly down until it was resting on her arms, which were folded in front of her on the wet tiles.

From where I was I could see clearly that her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open, her lips moving slowly as if she were making little noises of pleasure in time with the slowly quickening breathing, which I could gauge from the rising and falling of her rib cage.

Clearly Sarah had no idea I was there, in fact she probably thought she had the entire Health Club to herself, and this presented me with something of a dilemma. Much as I was enjoying watching her get off (I was keenly aware that the dampness between my legs was not entirely due to the sauna), my current location was extremely – in fact becoming uncomfortably – hot. The last thing I wanted to do was to disturb her in the throes of pleasure, but at the same time I wasn’t keen on the idea of passing out as a result of heat exhaustion, and I found myself quietly praying that Sarah Cullen wasn’t one of those women who take an age to cum.

I need not have worried – hardly had the thought crossed my mind before I saw her pelvis begin to move rhythmically up and down, a brief recurring flash of orange bikini bottoms amid the foam, and noticed her breathing coming faster and faster. Her little whimpers of pleasure were audible in the sauna now, and I guessed the main event was only moments away. I wasn’t wrong. Sarah’s eyes suddenly snapped open, her muscles visibly tightened, and her mouth formed a protracted and loud cry of “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!”. A shudder ran through her body, and she slumped forwards onto the tiles, her shoulders heaving, and her shapely rear slowly subsiding beneath the waters of the spa.

I don’t know if it was a result of the close proximity of such a gloriously sexual sight as the aftermath of Sarah’s orgasm, or the heat of the sauna, but I was beginning to feel faintly delirious. A faint red mist was beginning to descend in front of my eyes, and my head was spinning, so it was with a heartfelt sigh of relief that I watched Sarah climb slowly to her feet, and with a slightly smug look on her face, make her way slowly out of the spa pool and my field of vision, adjusting her bikini bottoms as she went.

I gave her as long as I dared (which in fairness wasn’t very long – I was beginning to feel distinctly close to fainting) and then yanked open the door of the sauna and made a frantic dash for the cold shower on the other side of the spa pool. I stood in the centre and frantically jabbed at the button on the wall, missing it several times in my panic before an avalanche of cold water hit me like a physical blow.

The shock to my system was complete and took my breath away; my mouth opened to gasp for air as I felt the wave of cold charge through my body, my legs and arms shaking and my nipples stiffening instantly. How long I stood there I have no idea, but by the time I finally stepped out of the shower, blinking back the water and unruly hair from my eyes, I was well and truly cold.

“Did you enjoy the show?” a female voice inquired.

A few seconds previously I would have bet on my being the coldest thing around for miles, but that voice possessed an icy politeness that was verging on the Arctic. Standing before me, hands on hips, Sarah Cullen was still astonishingly pretty even when she was livid with anger, and clearly she was the wrong side of furious right now, her deep blue eyes flashing dangerously, and every fibre of her gloriously muscled body trembling with barely suppressed rage.

“What the hell do you think gives you the right to spy on me, you freak?” She was almost shouting, and I hoped fervently that the club really was empty. “I can’t believe you did that.”

By now I’d managed to compose myself a little. “I wasn’t spying on you Sarah,” I said, “But since you ask, yes, I did enjoy the show.

bananabrain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bananabrain

Very much.”

She looked surprised. “How do you know my name?” She peered closer at me, and I suddenly remembered that she normally wore contact lenses to counteract extreme short-sightedness. “George? Georgina Harrington? Is that you?”

I flicked my hair back so she could see my face clearly. “It is indeed, Sarah.”

Her anger had dissipated as quickly as it had begun. “Oh my God, Georgie…sorry…oh shit…this is so embarrassing…” She paused suddenly as if some realisation had struck her. “Oh God – you won’t tell will you?”

I immediately felt really sorry for her. I didn’t know exactly what the terms of her contract of employment were, and although I was sure that there wasn’t a specific clause relating to masturbating in the spa pool, I was equally sure that such behaviour would generally not be deemed appropriate for deputy managers who wanted to keep their jobs, no matter how pretty they were.

I reached forward and touched her on the arm. “Don’t worry Sarah, I won’t say a thing. Why should I? It was lovely to watch, and you obviously needed it.”

She coloured immediately and looked embarrassed. “Was it that obvious? God I feel so stupid…”

I stepped forward and reached down to take her hands. She was nearly the same height as me, and I found myself looking directly into those gorgeous eyes.

“I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what you were doing. In fact you’ve made me want to do the same thing.” I grinned. “That pool looks pretty inviting right now.”

I saw her eyes drop and rest for a moment on my protuberant nipples which were clearly visible through the thin material of my bikini top. “Well, if you want too, be my guest. There’s only you and me in the place. I’ll leave you to it.”

She actually turned to go. I think she would have walked away if I hadn’t summoned every last ounce of courage I possessed and said:

“I’d rather you stayed.”

She looked it me for a long time. “You serious?”

I pushed my luck. “If you stay I won’t tell.”

She smiled. It was the first sign I’d seen of her relaxing. “I don’t think you’d tell anyway.”

“No, probably not,” I agreed. “But I think it’s only fair that I return the favour. That way you can’t accuse me of spying on you.”

Sarah was still looking at me in a curious manner. “Is this your cock-eyed way of saying you fancy me?” she inquired.

I grinned back at her. “I guess so. Watching you get off made me pretty horny. Aren’t you curious to watch me do the same?”

I knew I’d got her then. She didn’t say anything, just nodded slowly. With an inward sigh of relief I realised I’d read the situation right – in a strange way she was as turned on by the circumstances as I was. Before she had a chance to change her mind I jumped down into the spa pool and waded across to the jet she had used. I patted the wet tiles at the side.

“Come and sit here, babe.”

She walked around the pool slowly, giving me a chance to admire that magnificent muscle tone. She sat elegantly on the side of the pool, her feet resting on the sitting ledge. By now I was feeling very horny – an empty pit in the base of my stomach that I knew only an orgasm could relieve. I stood before Sarah, the water of the pool coming up to my bikini bottoms as she trailed her hand nonchalantly in the water. I reached behind my back and unfastened my bikini top, lifting the halter neck off over my head. That got her attention, so I reached down and peeled off the bottoms as well. Casually I slung the two items onto the side of the pool.

“I always prefer to be naked at moments like this,” I observed, and allowed myself to fall forwards into the path of the water jet, resting my arms against the sides of the pool, and lifting my legs until I was kneeling on the ledge in the same way as Sarah had. Immediately I felt the kiss of the water against my clit, and I let out an involuntary moan of pleasure.

“Oh God, that’s good….”

I raised my torso out of the water and arched my back to push my boobs forward. I could see Sarah staring, so I took her right hand and placed it firmly on my breast. For a second she froze, and I thought she was going to pull it away, but then I felt her fingers contract and seek my nipple, squeezing gently and sending little electric waves of delight down to my pussy.

The power of the jet was amazing, and it became clear to me very quickly that I wasn’t going to be able to hold back for long. I was aware that I was making little moans and grunts of pleasure as I rocked my pelvis back and forth, and I could already feel a powerful orgasm building deep within me. Sarah’s hand continued to work my boob, pinching and stroking the nipple, and I sensed she was now doing this for her pleasure as much as mine. I raised my head lifted up my right arm and pulled her face down to kiss her.

I fully expected her to jerk away, but instead my tongue slid into a warm wet haven, welcomed by her tongue, which danced and twirled and teased and tormented mine. For a full minute I was lost in that kiss, my hand left her head and slid inside her bikini top, finding her nipple and teasing it between my thumb and forefinger. And then the stimulation my pussy was receiving became too much, and I could hold back no longer. I pulled away from Sarah’s kiss, and buried my face in her wet neck.

“Oh God, I’m going to cum…Sarah, hold me while I cum…”

And then my orgasm hit me like an express train, all the frustrations of the day build up into one massive tightly coiled explosive release. I know I was making a fair amount of noise, because I had briefly time to register the look of surprise on Sarah’s face, and then a second cumming, even more intense than the first (though shorter) forced me to collapse onto the side of the pool, gasping for breath, moaning and shaking.

I found myself lying on the side of the pool, half in and half out of the water, but completely in Sarah Cullen’s arms.

“Oh my God…” she stared at me. “Oh my God…”

I was still getting my breath back and didn’t really know what to say.

“That was incredible!” Sarah was caressing my face. “I’ve never seen…oh my God, did you cum twice?”

I found my voice. “Yes, I did.” I whispered. “God that was good…”

Sarah seemed rather awestruck. “I’ve never seen another woman cum…not for real…that was so intense…”

I smiled at her. “Like yours aren’t?”

“Not like that – well maybe sometimes when I’m on my own…” She stopped suddenly, and I realised she was staring at the diamond engagement ring on the third finger of her left hand.

The full implication of what she had said didn’t hit me for a moment, and then I suddenly understood. I pulled her down to me and held her close.

“Oh my poor darling…”

She nuzzled into my neck. “Don’t.” she said.

“Don’t what?” I asked.

“Don’t go there.” She raised her head and looked me in the eyes. “Please?”

“Of course…” I pulled her head down and kissed her again. “I need to make you cum.”

She pulled her head back. “I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

I rolled her over and gently pushed her back down onto the tiles at the side of the pool.

“You don’t mean that…”

“No..”

I never got to find out if that was meant as an answer to my question or a rebuttal of my advances, because the next second my mouth closed on hers and I was tugging her loosened bikini top off, letting my hands run riot over her small pert breasts. For a moment I thought she was going to struggle, but then her body seemed to relax and accept what was happening to it. I broke off the kiss and lowered my mouth to her breasts, taking her nipples in my mouth and licking sucking and biting, hearing her soft moans of appreciation. My right hand began the slow journey across her belly, moving ever south towards her bikini bottoms, circling, caressing teasing. I began to stroke the inside of her thighs, and the tone of her voice took on a pleading quality.

“Please...” I heard her whisper as my fingers caressed the thin material that covered her pussy. I let my head follow my hand, kissing licking and sucking all the way, while I tugged aside the orange material of her bikini bottoms to reveal her pussy. I slid my body into the warm water of the spa pool, and slowly positioned myself between her legs, letting my tongue trail down each thigh, and hearing Sarah sob with delight as it neared her clit. At last I made contact, and she jerked like I’d administered an electric shock, her back arching and her glorious stomach muscles contracting. I ran my tongue up the length of her pussy, and again she jerked and moaned, legs spread wide, hands behind her head.

She was as taught as a bowstring, and every touch brought a violent and vocal response. Every time I touched her clit I watched her stomach muscles contract and felt her back arch. Desperate not to make her cum too quickly I teased and teased until it became apparent from her actions and words that the slightest touch would send her over the edge. Her breathing was coming in short gasps, her chest heaving, when I heard her moan softly…

“Fuck me, Georgie, please fuck me..”

Obediently I slid two fingers into her drenched pussy, and Sarah reached orgasm instantly. As I pumped my fingers into her she screamed and writhed, her firm buttocks bouncing up and down on the hard tiled floor.

“Oh God yes! Oh fuck, don’t stop, don’t stop….ooooohhhh!”

I fucked her until my hand ached. I don’t know how many times she came, I wasn’t really counting. I just didn’t want to stop until she was completely satisfied.

Eventually, long after my hand had gone numb, she collapsed sobbing into my arms, and I held her, kissing her and gently touching her until her breathing returned to normal. Afterwards, as we retrieved the various parts of our costumes, she became rather formal with me, as if she was trying to get the relationship back to where she believed it ought to be. When I left her at the door of the women’s changing rooms she kissed me rather awkwardly, and walked off without looking back.

I never spoke to Sarah again. We passed each other at a distance at the club for a few months, although she never acknowledged me beyond a nod and half-smile. Then she disappeared, and it was some time before I found out through a mutual friend that she had broken off her engagement and gone to work abroad. I do sometimes wonder if our brief liaison caused her to change her mind about getting married – I hope the seeds were already sown and I just confirmed what she already knew in her own mind. Whatever, I hope she’s happy.

And I never did manage to salvage that deal…

Published 
Written by KarenA
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments