Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sasha

"He wanted her to be 'the one'"

5
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
6.8k words 6.8k words
Sasha woke that morning feeling sore from the previous night’s escapades, but she was still smiling. She yawned and stretched slowly trying to get the kink out of her back. As she twisted and turned slithering along the silk sheets her hip grazed against him.

“Would you mind I’m trying to sleep here,” the hoarse voice of the man in bed with her said slightly annoyed at her.

“Sorry, Mitch, I just can’t get this kink out of my back. You wanna help me out with it?” she asked playfully as she turned to her side to face him.

He slid his arm under her and pulled her closer and said, “You really do have a voracious appetite.”

Not missing a beat Sasha said, “I have a high metabolism so I’m always hungry.”

“Don’t you have to shoot today? You don’t want to be tired for your new director and his blockbuster movie,” Mitch said with a grin.

“Well he is a bastard to work for, but that is the way with all these big directors,” she said with a smile thinking that she was a fortunate sole to have been chosen to play a small part in a very big motion picture and she knew that this would be her big break; but what she didn’t plan on was falling into bed with someone from the set.

“A bastard,” he said as he began to tickle her sides, “Did you just call your director a bastard? You better take that back.”

Sasha giggled and twisted trying to get away from him as he tickled her. She did think the director was a bastard and had no plans to take back what she said, but if she didn’t soon he would tickle her into peeing herself.

“OK, ok I take it back,” she squealed, “He’s not a bastard, are you happy now?”

He quickly kissed her lips and said against them, “Yes, thank you.”

His kiss turned more passionate as he opened her lips to inviting his tongue to dance with hers. They played tongue war for several minutes as he pulled her close enough to him to feel his morning issue in full bloom. She moaned into his kiss as he pushed his hard length against her thigh.

Sasha moved her hand from his back to his waist and squeezed it in between them in an effort to caress him, but he was holding her too tight. She resigned to just reach around and cup his tight ass. It was his turn to moan as she squeezed his cheek as hard as she could.

Mitch pulled her over on top of him so she was straddling his now very hard penis. He wanted to shove into her hilt deep, but he knew that she responded better if she had a bit of teasing. His patience to have her was greater than she would ever know.

He had watched her from day one and fanaticized making her his in all matters, but he paced himself to make sure she would be receptive to his ways. When he was finally certain he made his move and found her to be voracious, but severely inexperienced sexually. It was now time to see if she would accept his ways.

He surprised her as he sat up and pushed her onto her back bending her at the knees. He held her down listening to her begin to plead to move her legs.

“You better stay just like that missy or there will be hell to pay,” he sternly said as he glared down at her.

Sasha stared up at him bewildered and after shaking out the newly formed confusion said, “What the hell did you just say?”

Mitch winked, smiled and said, “You better do as I say if you know what’s good for you.”

Sasha smiled finally understanding where he was going and nodded her head. She was nervous when he first talked about controlling her during sex, but now it was just him and she loved every minute he was in control. It was his passion when he controlled her that made her wet beyond imagination and when he told her what to do and how he wanted her to please him she felt like one of those bad students being scolded by her hot older teacher.

He watched her face change to the impressionable, small town girl he first saw enter his office to audition. That was the girl he wanted to ensnare and mold into his ‘toy.’ He smiled and leaned in to hiss her soft lips.

Her smile grew as he pulled his legs back and went into a push-up position above her before he knelt between her legs. As he kissed her he pulled her heels out from under her and straightened her legs.

To get her started and for his own satisfaction he lowered his body just enough for his head to graze her slit. He moved his hips slightly to give her the sense that he might enter her. He listened to her breathing and just as he felt she was about to plead for more he pushed up against her and almost entered her.

Sasha groaned into their kiss, she desired him when they were alone and when they were in public. He was her drug, her forbidden and secret drug. It was an instinct to push her hips toward him in an effort to capture him, but he pushed away from her.

“Please,” she whispered.

Mitch heard her quiet plea and gave in. He knelt between her legs and pulled her knees up and pushed them against her chest.

“Hold your knees, baby,” he ordered.

As she complied he pulled open her lips and roughly pushed on her clit. As she inhaled sharply and moaned he pushed himself inside her. She gave little resistance to him now that they had been together several times, but the first time he was almost too wide for her.

With little preparation on her part she felt like he was tearing her open. The rough sensation had the immediate result of dampening her and luring her to the edge. She breathed rhythmically to help stem the pain, but he seemed to ignore her discomfort as he drove deeper and faster into her. As she felt the pressure building and an orgasm coming she drilled her nail into her thighs and pulled them tighter to her chest. The result was he was now going deeper and after another few strokes she was falling off the cliff and into the abyss.

His smile grew as she pulled be legs back and he could feel his full shaft inside her. He knew she was close so when she finally clamped down on him and let the dam break he pulled out of her quickly and slid down the bed. It took mere moments for his tongue to begin to scoop out her tasty secretions and for his thumb and finger to roll and squeeze her clit. He felt he was milking her for more with each tease to her clit.

The sudden change as he pulled out of her gave her a moment of depression, but as he tongue began to caress her she let out all her sadness in a loud groan, but with his arms holding down her hips forcing her to lay still Sasha moaned and twisted as much as she could. As the tide subsided and his tongue slowed she came down from her pinnacle and released her death grip on her thighs.

Mitch helped her lay her legs down and crawled up her body laying light kisses along her skin. When he reached her breast he kissed each one before kissing her neck, chin and then lips. He was not allowing any part of his body to touch her but his lips.

“Lay still and do not move. I have a special gift for you,” he whispered against her lips.

“Aren’t we scheduled for a shoot today?” Sasha asked.

“I called the shoot off last night and told everyone that I needed to go over a script change with you that might take a few days. You are all mine for however long I want to keep you,” he said as he drilled his gaze into her.

“Oh,” she gasped as his stare and tone had taken the breath out of her.

He kissed her softly and pushed off her. He left her alone on the bed for several minutes before he returned and carefully stayed out of her eyesight. She could hear him moving around the foot of the bed near her head, but she could not see him no matter how much she tried.

Sasha’s mind wandered wondering what he was doing. She thought about the various things that he could be organizing or what he might do to her. He was a master of knowing what she liked even though they had only been sleeping together a few weeks. He had opened a new world to her of control, ropes, spanking and many other things that she just gushed over.

It was only a few days ago that he asked her about her previous sex partners. She was embarrassed to tell him that she had only been with two others and they were both boys from her high school, but she was only nineteen. One was her ‘true love’ until he started college and found a cheerleader and fell in love. Sasha told Mitch about how devastated she was until she decided to get back at him and sleep with his best friend. It was mistake to seek out this ‘best friend.’ He had done a number on her and really messed with her mind.

Mitch could see the sudden sadness and purposely dropped the metal buckle for the cuffs on the hardwood floor. When Sasha jumped he knew she was back from whatever thought had made her sad.

As her mind came back to reality Sasha could hear the noise as Mitch moved around. Just being able to hear what he was doing and not see or know heightened her anticipation and she could feel her pussy dampening and her heart racing. At that moment all she wanted was to feel him drilling into her as deep and as hard as he could.

“Please hurry, I want you so bad right now,” she begged.

He kissed her forehead and said, “Patience.”

Sasha closed her eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly trying to calm her anticipation. She wanted to move her hand to relieve some of the pressure below her waist, but his orders were not to move and she had seen his ire when she disobeyed an order.

“Almost done, but I can’t let you see what I have been doing so I’m going to blindfold you,” Mitch said as he appeared above her smiling.

Sasha nodded as he placed the mask over her eyes and lifted her head to tie it tightly. She was now blinded and was sure that he was testing her sight. Even thought she was listening intently for him she could only hear her breathing and the ambient noise of the room. As her sense of smell heightened she could at first smell only her aroused aroma, but there was another smell that she could not quite figure out. She inhaled deeply and it hit her, lavender; he must be burning lavender incense.

Mitch watched her with a devilish grin and the look of a man about to have a primal feast and he was. He wondered about the many girls he had lured to this very bed and played this game. This time it would work, this time he would have what he wanted.

He walked silently to the side of the bed and glanced back at the monitor and camera he had stowed away in the closet to see if she was positioned correctly for the camera. He wondered how many of the women he had been with would want him dead if they knew that his house was wired with close circuit television in all the rooms and outside. He had been secretly videotaping his encounters for years and saved them all. It was this one that he hoped would be the one girl that would end the need for the others, but only time would tell.

The image he saw was almost perfect. He sent a quick request to the gods that she be the one that would accept him and agree to be what he desired. With his request sent he began his initiation and kept a mantra of pleas going that she would be the one.

He bent down and touched the damp skin between her legs making her jump in surprise and as he lifted his fingers to his nose he could smell her scent. Just one smell and he wanted to devour her and have his way. He needed to see what it would take to break her and if she would conform to his way; right now he could only dream about her being the one that he would keep.

Mitch’s primal grin grew as he studied his newest toy. He ran his hand over her soft, pale skin from her shoulder to her toes. She shivered under his light touch and moved away slightly as he tickled her waist and the bottoms of her feet, but she didn’t move much. He watched as she became more and more aroused yet she managed to stay in one place. This gave him the greatest joy and increased his wish for her to be the one.

“You are doing very well my dear and I wish to reward you, but I will ask for one more itty-bitty request,” he said calmly and took her lack of response as a yes. “My request is for you to relax your body and allow me to move you to the position I need for your reward. Do you understand and will you allow me to move you?”

Sasha nodded her head, but could not find the words to respond. Something about this whole situation had her mind in a trance, she did not know if it was the blindfold or his light touches that had put her in a state of euphoria or that she knew he would toy with her and then send her over the edge and into the orgasmic abyss. She was relaxed, calm and content to do whatever he wanted.

Mitch smiled to see that she was under his rule and after the control he allowed her to impose on him last night it was intoxicating to him to see her submitting to him. He smiled at the camera and looked again to the monitor to see where the best place would be for both him and her for what he wanted next. After having played every scene and possible outcome out in his mind, over and over for the past few days seeing her now was overwhelming. As he had watched her acting he was quietly preparing to fulfill all his devious desires at the first opportunity and that was now.

“I want to tell you a story as I place you,” Mitch said as he moved to the foot of the bed, “I have been paying special attention to you on set for the last few weeks and you are a talented actress.” He moved her arms so they were pointed to the corners of the bed and retrieved his fleece lined leather cuffs. As he placed them on her wrist he said, “You have an almost classic way about you that will draw in every man and woman. You need a little bit of training in projecting your appeal, but I am sure that it would only be a minor adjustment to your way.”

Sasha flinched slightly as he buckled the first cuff, but it was more surprise than a sign that she was not going to allow him to restrain her. She calmed from her surprise and relaxed deeper into his words, hearing some but absorbing the sound into her core.

As Mitch moved to the other wrist he said, “This picture will be forever known as the movie that made you a star and I will tell the story of being involved, for my part, in your stardom to all that will hear me.” He buckled the other cuff and stood back from her.

He shuddered to see her now blindfolded and restrained to his bed. His fantasies were coming into reality, but he needed one more piece to make this a perfect image. This was always the time that women fought or tried to get away or worse screamed. He hated when they screamed and that is why he always left this to the last. Fear of her screams and fighting gave him pause, but he regained his control.

As he brushed her hair from her cheeks and kissed her forehead he said, “You are beautiful, my pet, simply beautiful. Are you ready for your small task before your reward for all your patience and for being so very still?”

“Yes,” Sasha managed to say in a shaky, drunken sounding voice.

He placed one hand alongside her head and leaned in close to her ear and closed his eyes. He took in a deep breath taking in all her scent; his property, his to do with as he wished.

He whispered, “I have one request before your reward…” and opened his eyes to watch her reaction.

He whispered what he wanted her to do and watched her mouth open into a little shocked ‘o.’ Mitch smiled as he reached behind him to grasp the knotted cloth gag hoping to avoid using it until later.

“But I’ve never said those things,” Sasha finally said.

“Act for me, make me believe you or this is all over and you can leave. You are a wonderful actress, act for me,” he whispered to her.

Sasha began to shake her head no, but as he caressed her shoulder and breathed his hot breath into her ear she wanted to stay and have him satisfy her desires. She was so worked up that her libido took over when her instincts told her to run for the hills and don’t look back. She thought for a moment and then bit her bottom lip before she had a grasp on what he wanted from her.

Mitch held his breath waiting to see what she would decide and as she calmed he stood back up and ran a knotted cloth through his fingers. She was going to do it, she was going to stay. He let out his held breath and watched, waiting for her to speak, for her to convince him. The tension grew palpable and he thought that she might have changed her mind, but then she spoke.

After taking a deep breath she said with as much of a sultry sound as she could, “I need you, um, I want you, um, please fuck me.”

Mitch grabbed his slightly flaccid penis, gave it a few quick strokes and waited for more; but when she turned a bright crimson he realized that she was finished speaking. He leaned in over her head.

“That was not good enough. Make me believe you. Remember that it is you that came to the bed of a man twenty years older and your boss.”

Sasha lay there stunned for a moment taking in his abusive, aggressive tone. She pulled on the restraints, but she was held tight. Just as she was about to scream she felt a cloth against the sides of her lips and when she bit down she hit the knot with her teeth. She thrashed around for several minutes trying to get away, but it was no use.

“Would you like to try again or is this over?” he calmly asked.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

“Nod your head if you would like the gag removed so you can try again or shake your head if you would like everything to stop and you can leave.”

Mitch watched and waited for her answer, she was so still he wondered if she was going into shock. As she decided her chest moved up and down with each shattered breath. Just that slight movement of her pert, young breasts made him twitch and stroke his penis more as he imagined squeezing those breasts as he fucked them. He began to stroke his cock faster, lost in his own desires. He envisioned her nodding and what he had planned for her coming true, but as the time passed his visions faded to just the reality of her laying there motionless.

While Mitch watched Sasha wondered if she could go through with what he wanted. She was not one to talk ‘dirty,’ but she knew what he wanted to hear at least according to the movies she had watched. She wondered if it was even in her small town mind to actually able to say what he wanted to hear.

He watched her take one deep inhale and then slowly began to finally move her head in response to his question. As she nodded his stroking became more frantic and when he reached his base he squeezed and smiled seeing her body relax, his own desires and anticipation had his heart racing.

Mitch lowered his lips to her forehead and kissed her before moving down to her ear. He kissed her ear lobe.

“I am glad you have decided to try again, but you will have to earn the right to speak,” he breathed into her ear and watched as her skin flushed with bumps and her nipples hardened.

“To earn that right I will unbind one wrist and you must pleasure yourself like the dirty little slut you are. If you are not successful in arousing me than I will ask you to leave, understood?”

Sasha nodded her head and wondered what else he was going to ask her to do. She was overly pleased with him letting her have the control last night and thought that maybe it would be a mutually thing, but now he was back to being aggressive and controlling. It was not beyond her to realize that all his action had her turning her on immensely.

Mitch unbuckled her left wrist and waited for her to begin. His heart kept up it’s fast pace, but he resisted stroking himself until she started. He watched her move her hand down to her shoulder and lightly play her fingers down towards her breast. She circled her nipple and then pinched it. He moaned to let her know that she was on the right track.

It was a mix of emotion in her mind as Sasha let everything go and put herself in cruise control. She was aroused by him and she wanted to get herself off, but she could not think too much about what she was doing. She had only masturbated infront of him and that was at his request the first night they were together and that was after listening to him beg for some time. It was embarrassing to have him watch then, but over the past few days it had become easier and even a way to tease him when they were on set.

“That’s right, feel how wet you are, oh, don’t neglect that beautiful clit,” he whispered as he nibbled her earlobe bringing her back into herself.

Hearing his voice and feeling his warm breath brought Sasha back to him again. She paused when she realized that her hand was now caressing her wet slit and her fingers were obeying his command. It was as if she was not in control of her action and just a bystander to her own body bending to his will. As her finger brushed her swollen clit she moaned into her gag and felt the need to be filled, so she resorted to what she had and inserted two fingers as deep as she could.

“Ah, now you are being the tease I know you are. Yes, drive those fingers in deeper… faster… oh don’t you just wish that was my cock pounding into you,” he breathed into her ear.

Sasha was now fully engrossed in fulfilling her needs she paid little attention to Mitch. She was unconsciously following his words driving her fingers in fast and deep thinking of nothing but his cock filling her.

Sensing that she was in her own reality, that he helped create, Mitch put the full plan into action. He wanted her, but first he needed to setup the final piece of his plan.

He kissed her forehead and listened to her moans as he raised her head and untied the knot gag. She opened her mouth wide and let out a loud moan that almost made him forget what he needed to do.

As he turned to the monitor to see if she was still in the proper place he heard her quietly speak. She was whispering, but he was still able to make out most of her words.

“Fuck me… now, oh please. I need… in me now. Oh, please. Sir,” was all that he could make out and the last word was almost all that he could handle.

Mitch took in a deep breath, closed his eyes and grasped his now solid cock. He gave it a few quick strokes to help stave off his desire to give her what she wanted.

As he moved the camera and placed the monitor where he wanted it and stepped back. His eyes widened to take in every aspect of her image, inspecting her from her feet up. Seeing her toes curling as she dug in her heels, the flexing of her calf muscles, the slight bend to her knees, her toned thigh muscles contracting, her hips rolling her pelvis up and down as she tried for more leverage to get her fingers deeper made him want to continue following the path of her body. His eyes had to slow to comprehend the rest of her body. His view traveled along her tensing abdominals, her heaving chest, her breasts with their swollen nipples, up her stretched neck and to her wide open mouth. Her contorted face reflected her requests to be taken hard, but he held his ground to see what she would do if she were denied.

The only sound in her ears was her own voice as she moaned and begged him. Sasha kept the pace of her fingers and hips, but pushed hard on her clit with her thumb, but it was to no avail she wanted him to fill her and get deeper inside her.

“Please, please, please… oh, please,” she begged over and over not knowing if he was even in the room.

Mitch smiled at her pleas and stroked more intensely with each word. He watched her head fall and her back arch and knew that she was close very close to pushing herself over the edge. It was time to intervene.

Sasha jumped when he grasped her arm. The sharp stopping of her fingers and the shock tossed her mind back to the room. She listened for him as he moved above her and fastened the cuff around her wrist.

He kissed her forehead and said, “You have done well. Would you like your reward now?”

Sasha nodded her head and simply said, “Please.”

As she listened to him moving around her getting closer to her midsection her heart raced. She let out a moan in anticipation of him finishing what she had already started. When the bed moved she assumed that he would enter her soon, but as the time crawled by he was still.

“Mitch, are you still there?” she asked worried that he had left her alone and tied to his bed.

There was no sound or movement in the room that she could hear or feel and as panic took over she started to scream. She thrashed around trying to move the blindfold or break free of the cuffs around her wrists, but nothing worked. Her voice was hoarse from screaming, her wrists hurt from pulling on the cuffs and her eyes itched from the tears that were now seeping into her ears.

Mitch had not left her he was just standing still as a stone at the edge of the bed watching her in the monitor. She mesmerized him with her ability to change her emotions on a dime and he was just devious enough to torture out more emotions. He listened to her horror movie scream and took note of each muscle movement as she thrashed around. He watched her take a tattered gasp before she let her body go limp. His smile grew knowing that she had tired herself out. It was now time for him to ‘wake’ her. Mitch took a deep breath and knelt on the foot of the bed.

Sasha jumped and squeaked as the bed moved. She didn’t realize he was still there. As his fingers danced along her thigh she moved slightly only to have him slap her wet crotch sending a tingle up her spine. Each time she moved he would slap her and she would yell for him to stop, but he ignored her. She finally seemed to master not reacting to his touch when he reached her hip.

His fingers caressed the soft skin of her hip and then followed the crease to just above her clit. He teased her by getting just close enough, but never touching her clit. When she began to roll her hips pushing her wet lips toward him he reached up and flicked her nipple in time with each roll.

She gasped and hissed in air with each flick, but her nipples began to grow harder and harder. He was pleased to see her again lay still as he explored her body. His wide smile showed his pleasure that she could be taught so quickly.

He moved his hands just outside her waist and lightly kissed up her stomach, between her breast, along her neck and then up her cheek to her ear. He licked and sucked in her ear lobe as he listened to her breathing becoming more rapid. She was just about there as he whispered in her ear.

“You are learning well and for that I will reward you, but right now I have other plans. Will you submit to me and all my desires? Will you be my willing slut?” he asked her.

Sasha was in the early stages of euphoria as he asked his questions and would have submitted to anything. Her only thoughts were coming from the primal desire to be satisfied. She tried to speak, but her words didn’t come out.

Mitch grew impatient for a response and grabbed her breast and as he squeezed he asked again, “Do you submit to me and all my desires? Will you be my willing slut?”

Sasha gasped and screamed, “YESSSSSSS”

“Say it!” he ordered as he released his grip on her breast and rolled her nipple between him finger and thumb, “Tell me you will be my willing slut and submit to me.”

She took in a deep staggered breath and said, “I will be your willing slut. Now please I need you to fuck me.”

Mitch grinned and kissed her ear. He pushed himself up and stared down at her. She obeyed, but was disobedient at the same time. He wanted to forgive the disobedient part and get right down to business, but she would need to learn her place. As he reached over and picked up the knotted rope he changed plans in an instant.

He laid the rope along her neck and then slowly pulled it down her chest, over her stomach and between her legs. He rubbed the soft material along her wet lips making sure the knot hit her swollen clit. When the knot brushed her clit her body tensed, but she didn’t move. He smiled at her restraint and rewarded her by opening her lips before making another pass with the rope. Moving the rope slowly up her lips and pushing each knot slightly into her made her spasm.

“More, oh please, more please… I need more,” Sasha begged as he teased her with the rope.

She was almost at her wits end when he pulled the rope away and placed it below her nose. The smell of her musk overwhelmed all other scents in the room.

“This is how wet my little slut is. What should I do about that?” Mitch said calmly.

“Fuck me, please, oh please fuck your little slut,” Sasha said before she could censor her words.

He smiled as she blushed, but whispered, “I knew there was a little slut in your hot body and now that I have her I will do what I want when I want and you are just along for the ride.”

Mitch was done playing and now it was time to get his reward. He ordered her to open her mouth and as she did he jammed the wet knot in and quickly tied the ends behind her head. He was ready to fuck her senseless, but there was one more part to his plan that he desired even more.

As he kissed down her body he grasped and squeezed her breast and nipples, but it was his tongue that was going to get the workout now. He reached the soft skin just above her clit and bit down. He heard her groan, but ignored her.

Using his nose he parted her lips and breathed in her aroma, every woman has their own bouquet and hers was sweet and musky all wrapped around an innocent core. He shuttered from his neck to his toes as he plunged his tongue inside to taste her. Her groans only increased his desire to take her to her limit and she was so close that it was only a few minutes before he felt the contraction and then rush of fluids as she came from just his tongue. As she climaxed he harshly rubbed and rolled her clit between his fingers and looked up her body.

Seeing her slightly arched and squirming through her orgasm turned his almost rock hard cock to fully rock hard and he was ready to take her his way. He was on his knees in a flash, never moving his hand from her clit as he began to put her how he wanted her.

The only time his hand left her clit was to lift her tight little ass and slide his knees under her. She moaned and tried to frown, but he was back to her clit quickly. With her now where he wanted he positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and pushed slightly just enough to add pressure. She had told him after last night’s escapades that he was wider than she had ever been with, but that was probably due to him being older than the other boys she had been with. Now he planned to use all that information to show her exactly how much bigger he could be.

As he pushed his head into her opening she moaned and tried to beg through her gag and with each sound she made he wanted to torture her more. It was his needs that overtook him as he slammed in to the hilt in one fast movement.

He looked to the monitor and listened to her muffled scream and watched for her body to relax from its tense state. Just as she was almost relaxed he pulled out fully and then slammed back in deep. Over and over he pulled out and slammed in all the while watching them in the monitor.

It was after only a few rounds that he was ready to release. He didn’t want to take any chances so he pulled out one last time and covered her stomach with streams of his white goo. He smiled as he watched her become covered in his semen. It was her groan that brought his eyes back to her actual body.

Sasha danced her hips wanting him back inside her to finish with her. She was relying on what senses she had and her hearing was becoming more acute as the day passed. She could hear his breathing when he came on her stomach and now he was calm. As her hips danced like a cobra trying to lure him in she could hear his breathing increase in speed. With her frustration gaining a foot hold she groaned against the gag.

Mitch watched her hips swaying and rolling as much as they could and it was then that he decided to change his plans slightly. As he leapt off the bed he was instantly in motion to make the necessary changes.

First change was to close the closet door, gather up the soft cloth rope and his newest toy a cordless butterfly and it’s remote. As he started toward the door he looked to the bed and smiled to see her laying still. He grinned as he left the room and made his way to the back balcony.

Mitch loved living away from the city and on his own mountain. It gave him the seclusion to be able to do what he wanted and it was going to pay off now. He tied the rope around the rail quickly and precisely. This scene had played in his mind for many years and now he was going to have this fantasy with ‘the one.’ As he fastened the rope and check to make sure it was tight he convinced himself that she would remain with him and take her position as his ‘toy.’ Feeling that everything was ready he started back to the bedroom.

While he was gone Sasha noticed she was alone. She had not felt him move, but now that he was gone and the room was silent terror took hold in her mind. She again tried to break the bonds or get the blindfold off and screaming didn’t help with the gag in her mouth. Terror was giving way to frustration when she heard his footsteps approaching. She sighed in relief.

Mitch entered the room unaware of her outburst, but did notice that her breathing had changed. He quietly approached the bed and kissed her fore head making her jump.

“I have a change of plans, but I do want you to remain blindfolded and gagged. Do you agree to being moved under my control?” he asked her.

Sasha nodded.

“Good,” he said as he unbuckled her wrists and took her hand. “Stand up,” he ordered. As she stood he readied the butterfly and knelt down.

She felt his hands around her thigh and then her waist just before something cold and hard touched her clit. Instinctually she moved away only to have him pull her back to where she was. Relaxing back into her roll Sasha gave him her trust.

As he attached the last strap he stood and gazed down at her mound now trussed up in the butterfly. Knowing that all he needed to do was touch a button to send a pulse along her highly arousable clit was intoxicating. His finger played with the on button and finally he pushed it quickly on and then off.

When his hands left her body she tried to comprehend what he had just placed on her, but she could not figure out what it was. While she was deep in thought about what it could be she felt the object pulse against her clit. It was only a second, but it almost brought her to her knees. She could feel her legs go out from under her and expected to hit the floor, but instead she was in his arms.

Seeing her legs about the buckle Mitch snatched her up and started toward the door. He was pleased to see her reaction and knew that his new plan was going to be the best one of the day.

Published 
Written by Ceolaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments