Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School for Sluts, Part 2

"Part 2 of a special school for sluts"

17
5 Comments 5
42.7k Views 42.7k
809 words 809 words
Famous Story
After I had cleaned myself up and left Head Master Anderson's office I saw that beautiful busty brunette looking at a piece of paper. She looks up and smiles. "Why hello, my name is Jinx, I'm here to show you around, come on."

She motions me to follow her and I trail behind checking her out. She has a nice round ass, perfect curves and beautiful long legs. Looking at her was making me feel a little bit horny and I wonder to myself, what the hell is wrong with me? She's a girl! I'm getting excited at the thought of kissing her, running my hand over her perfect body. I find it odd I just had sex for the first time and now I want it with a girl?! I feel like I am going a bit crazy.

I catch up and walk beside her as she tells me where all the classes are. Glancing at my schedule she smiles and says, "Oh, I see you have intro to blow jobs. I have that too I'll show you the classroom, it's this way." She motions me to follow her down a corridor and I follow her checking her out again before I catch up.

"So..Where is this class?" I ask looking around in a semi empty hallway. We move towards a class room and we look in. I see a sexy blond woman showing a group of girls how to swallow a load of cum. Leaning against the door, Jinx presses herself against me lightly touching my ass.

"Sexy isn't it? It makes me so hot watching her swallow cum and suck a dick. But what I love the most," she says as she slowly leans down and kisses my neck, "is a sexy girl like you. I can tell you've never been with a girl before." She nibbles on my neck and I can feel my pussy get wet as a shiver runs down my spine.

"Mmmm.. I want you Kat."

She takes my hand and leads me to an old gray door. Jinx looks around and takes a bobby pin out of her hair and uses it to unlock the door. Inside there’s shelves full of cleaning supplies and in the back is a cot with a white down quilt with matching pillows. She turns around and holds my hand and kisses my softly on the lips. The next kiss is hungrier than the first. As our breath mingles she intertwines her fingers in my hair pulling my down to the cot.

As we kiss we are pulling each others clothes off.

KailaYottiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KailaYottiss

Her naked body is even hotter than I imagined it could be. Out hands run over each other, exploring each others body. She kisses down my neck to my breasts. She takes my nipple into her mouth. Licking them makes me moan and she slowly stops and looks up at me. Smiling she starts to trail kisses down my stomach towards my pussy. I take in a sharp breath, I have never had a girl eat me out before. Hell, I've never been eaten out by anyone! I look down at her and the pleasure starts to flow and it feels so good. Her tongue licking my clit and going between my pussy lips. I think that it is a good thing that my daddy made me shave my pussy this morning before school.

"Mmmm... Oh! Oh Jinx! FUCK that feels so good!" She runs her tongue over my clit and I can feel her fingers begin to fuck my pussy. She knows all the right places to hot and I can feel my orgasm approaching fast.

"FUCK JINX FUCK BABY I-I'M I'M cuummiiinnng!" as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me. I calm down from my orgasm and lay down for a few seconds.

Jinx comes up and looks at me and smiles. "That was pretty awesome but now its your turn."

I nod and we swap spots. I look at her pussy and notice how beautiful it is, perfectly shaven and so cute. I lean down and start to slowly circle her clit with my tongue and the taste is delicious. I start licking everywhere and her moans just making me lick more. Her hips start to move and shake and she starts to yell and her sweet juices flow into my mouth. I lick up every last bit of it.

"Mmmm.. oh Kat that was great. you're a natural, this school is going to love you..."

She trails off as we begin to kiss and snuggle, falling asleep through out the morning and lunch break waking in just enough time to put on our clothes and run to our separate classes.

On my way to next class I think to myself I'm really starting to like this school.

Published 
Written by Fantacy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments