Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

School Girl Crush

"I Want Her, But..."

54
24 Comments 24
38.0k Views 38.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
It was right after Thanksgiving break when Addison started at our school. She had moved from Florida, when her dad was transferred to work here. We’re a private all girls school, we tend to keep to our own circles, but the popular girls took a liking to her right off. I guess a pet project, however, after only a few weeks of friendship, it ended.

The popular clique started talking about her behind her back. They would go around telling anyone who would listen that Addison was really lesbian, and trying to convert them. When I heard this I thought it was absurd, but made me wonder if she truly was lesbian. I had been unsure about my own sexuality for about a year, and haven’t dared to do anything about it.

I have friends, but I don’t dare talk to them about it. We live in a small town, being in a private school of all girls doesn't help. If it gets out, it’s kind of like what Addison has to go through. She’s often made fun of, but I can’t help but fancy her. I think she is beautiful, and she has the softest, sweetest voice. She’s also carefree, and doesn't let the rumours get to her. I really like that about her.

She’s of average height, with dark hair, and a sweet smile. The school uniform fits her curves perfectly in all the right spots. I've never seen her in anything else, but I’d like to. We've only chatted a few times, I’m extremely shy and don’t make friends well. I’m another target of the popular girl’s assaults.

My best friend Nancy is someone I can tell almost anything to. We've known each other since freshman year, when we both joined Haven. My other friend, Liz, joined our twosome in sophomore year, and we've been inseparable since. It's senior year this year, and the school year is nearly done. We’re all planning on going to the same college, so we can remain close.

But, back to Addison, I've wanted to make friends with her. I figure inviting her to a sleepover with my friends and I is the best idea. I've asked my friends and they don’t mind, they think it would be good for someone to be nice to her, for a change.

The bell rings, giving us a seven minute warning that class is going to begin. I rush towards Addison’s locker, and spot her there.

“Addison, hey, I have a question,” I smile, feeling a little nervous.

“Erm, hey Jenna, right? What’s up?” She smiles back at me. It’s not the kind of annoyed smile, which is like go away, I don’t want to really talk with you smile, but a real one.

It helps me relax; I take a deep breath before I begin. “Ah, well me, Nance and Liz were wondering if you’d like to join us this weekend. We get together at one of our places, hang out, order in, and just do whatever. What do you think?”

The moment I ask, I feel silly again. The heat rises in my cheeks. It sounded better in my head. Why does it feel like I’m asking someone out on a date? I guess in my own ways, I kind of am. I want to get to know her more, to see if she’s really into girls.

“Seriously? We've never really talked though,” she looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

“I know, sorry about that. I’m just really shy. You don’t have to, if you don’t want to,” I confess, but the hurt is clear in my words.

“No, that’s not what I’m saying. Oh fuckit, why not? Do you need me to bring anything?” Her smile is wider, and she looks pleased I asked. It makes me blush further.

“Erm, just a pillow, and whatever you want. It’s covered. Here, this is my number. We’re also doing it at my place this weekend,” I scribble down my number and address on a piece of paper. “So, tomorrow, we usually meet up about seven, sound good?”

“That works for me, gives me a chance to do my chores beforehand,” Addison lets the last bit whisper out, smiling again.

“Wicked, I’ll see you then,” I go to turn on my heel. I have the biggest smile on my face, feeling flush with excitement.

“Oh, Jenna?” I hear her call after me.

I turn back towards her, “Yeah?”

“You look really cute when you blush, you should do it more,” she giggles, and twirls, walking to her class as the bell rings.

She leaves me standing there, blushing so hard. My heart slamming in my chest, I go to class with a silly smile. I text the girls and let them know Addison is coming. Both seem excited, just not as excited as I am, that’s for sure.

The rest of the day goes by quickly. When I get home, I help make dinner. I explain to my dad that another girl is coming over. He tells me that he’s glad that I’m making more friends. I can’t help but think of wanting her in more than a friend way. I don’t know why I feel so strongly about her. I hardly know her. Whenever we have class together, I can’t help but look at her. I daydream about her as well; she visits my night dreams at times. I do fancy her very much.

Friday evening comes quickly, texting all three girls about the details, we agree to watch a film. We decide to watch an epic chick flick. Surprisingly it’s Addison who shows up first; she is about fifteen minutes early. When I open the door, I can’t help but stare. It’s the first time I've seen her out of uniform.

Simply wearing form fitting jeans, with a graphics t-shirt I just want to strip her naked with my eyes. I blush, looking away.

“Wow, nice place!” She says, side stepping me as I let her in.

I smile, “thanks, we do alright. It’s just me and my dad. Let me show you where you can put your stuff.”

We head downstairs, where we have a lounge kind of place. It’s normally where the girls and I stay when they sleep over. Dad bought a few air mattresses; the sofa also pulls out into a bed. The flat screen covers the back wall, lined with hundreds of DVDs.

“This is the chick cave, since daddy doesn't really come down here. I've taken over, well, and the girls, too. You can put your stuff anywhere. You want anything to drink?”

I offer, not knowing what to say. I feel shy, almost a little foolish. I shouldn't feel so shy, it’s not like I don’t know her at all.

“Sure, do you have any Pepsi?”

“Yeah, of course, it’s my favourite!”

“Mine too!” She giggles at me, walking towards the mini fridge, I hand her a can. I take one, cracking them at the same time.

We fall into a conversation, more about her than me. She tells me that her dad did get transferred from one company place to another. It’s the fourth time it’s happened, so it’s nothing new for her. She’s been all over. She was born in California, from there she went to Alabama at nine, when she was thirteen they moved to Montana, at fifteen moved to Florida. The day after her seventeenth birthday, her dad informed her they’d be moving up here.

“For a long time I was angry at my dad. I fit best in Florida. I didn't mind it here, before the crap with the popular girls went down,” she looked down, almost as though she hated saying it.

“I know it can be hard, they've been making fun of me since day one. Four long years of the crap, but it’s almost over, right? And now we can be friends,” I smile at her.

“I’d like that, a lot.” As she says this, she reaches out, resting her free hand on mine. It makes my heart skip a beat. I begin to blush softly. “You’re blushing again, Jenna, it really does suit you,” she whispers.

Before I can say anything, I hear the door upstairs swing open. Nancy and Liz come down, laughing about something. We all say hello, and formally introduce ourselves. We all seem comfortable with one another, no awkwardness which makes me happy. Curling up on the sofa, after putting together a snack, we start P.S I Love You, it’s a favourite between the girls and I. We find out it’s also Addison’s favourite.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1



With Addison sitting on the right side end, with me between her and Liz, Nancy at the other end, we all get lost in the film. No matter how many times we watch it, we all cry. We also try and put on the accent of the lead male character and fail miserably. By the time the film is over, I've noticed I’m cuddled up comfortably with Addison, without thinking twice about it. It feels so right.

With the DVD over, Liz suggests we should play ask and answer, so we can learn more about one another. However, I don’t know how much more we can know about each other, so this has to be more for Addison’s benefit. The questions start out simple, asking each other favourite colours, middle names, celebrity crushes.

It’s Nancy who comes right out of left field asking Addison what we all want to know.

“Addison, is it true you’re a lesbian?” She asks as though it’s no big deal. I think my mouth drops to the floor.

“Nancy!” I hiss at her, appalled she would ask that. It’s not that I didn't want to know, I do. I just can’t believe she asked like that.

“Come on, we all want to know, stop Jenna,” she giggles at me, making me blush.

“It’s no big deal,” Addison declares, “I don’t mind being asked, it’s better than people assuming,” she states. “Yes, I’m lesbian. I've never had any interest in guys. But, no I’m not a slut, that’s a lie,” she shrugs, as if it’s no big deal.

“I so knew it,” Liz states.

“Is it a problem?” Addison asks, looking at the three of us.

“Not with us,” I remark, “We just wanted to know.”

“Now you know, now I can corrupt you,” she giggles, flicking popcorn at me.

My dad comes down carrying the food we had ordered, and hands it to me. I introduce him to Addison, who makes nice with him. When he leaves we drop the lesbian conversation, and start talking about moving around so much. Liz also has moved around a few times, so she has that in common with Addison.

We play poker; I kick their arses, winning two weeks’ worth of free coffee. About one in the morning we decide to get some sleep. Nancy and Liz take the air mattresses, leaving Addison and I on the pullout sofa. I can’t help but feel even a little turned on, sleeping so close to her. She has on cute little shorts and a tank, fitting her form so wonderfully.

I dream of her all night, thinking of her touching me in ways I've never been touched. I want to feel her on my skin. Even in my sleep, I’m turned on beyond words, that I could never describe. I want her.

The following morning, we have breakfast before the girls all head out. I’m left with everything that happened on my mind. I really want this girl. Throughout the weekend, doing homework, I think a lot of her, and what was said. How semi flirty she was, the comments she made before the others came in. Could she fancy me? I don’t think anyone has ever fancied me.

At school on Monday morning I see her, she smiles at me, waving me over to her. She thanks me again for a great weekend. She had a really good time. She even offers to host the next one at her place, if we want her to, that is. I tell her we do, my voice revealing more than I meant. I blush hard, turning to walk away before making a fool of myself. She calls after me, but I just keep walking away.

In between the next class, I go to the restroom. I can’t get her off my mind, and to make matters worse, she’s in my next class. I’m in the last stall of the restrooms when I hear the door creak open. I hold my breath, not wanting anyone to know I’m here. I’m thinking of ditching class. It’s not something I do often, but it sounds good right now.

“Jenna?” I hear Addison’s voice, and I let out a whimper.

“Shit,” I groan, “Erm, yeah?” I say bleakly. I just wish she’d leave; I don’t want to face her. If I see her, I know I’ll want to kiss her. Or more, at this rate.

“Can I come in? I want to talk, please?” She sounds the way I feel, and I can’t help but open the door.

“Hi,” I whisper, opening the door.

“Hi...”

She trails, coming in. She locks the door behind her. A wicked smile spreads across her face in a second, I suddenly am confused. She pushes me up against the wall, her face against my ear, whispering into it lightly, “You feel the same as I do, don’t you, Jenna?”

Groaning, feeling her breath against my neck, I can’t help but whimper, “Wh-what are you talking about?” I lie.

“Don’t play stupid, I know better. I see the way you look at me. Let me find out for myself,” she groans, before I understand, her hand skims my inner thighs.

I shiver, not stopping her. I can feel her move her hand to push my panties to the side, slipping a single finger between my folds. “Mmm, so wet Jenna, I wonder why. Do you like this? Knowing my fingers are now inside you,” she moans this, only making me hotter. I feel as though I’ve lost my mind.

The bells rings scaring me, I jump, making her giggle, “It looks like we’ll be missing class. I’m not done with you,” her breath still hot on my neck. She begins to kiss my neck, her fingers sliding inside me now. A slow pace at first, working me until I’m panting for more.

“Add-Addison, I've mmm, I've never done this before,” I confess, whimpering it out. I don’t want her to stop, because even though it is in school, it feels so right. I’m so turned on that I could lose my mind.

“I’ll be gentle; I've wanted you for a long time, Jenna. I just didn't see you felt the same until recently. I’m sorry for making you wait so long,” she nearly giggles, biting at my ear lobe.

“Just please, fuck, please don’t stop,” whimpering out, I want her.

“I won’t, let me do this for you.”

Addison drops to her knees; she pulls my skirt down, flowing around my ankles. My panties pulled to the side, she looks up at me. A smile bigger than the Cheshire cat spreads across her face, before diving her tongue into my slit. I muffle out a cry, moaning as I move my hips. I've never done this before, but my actions seem so natural. I don’t know if it’s what I’m supposed to do, but it feels so perfectly right.

Sucking my clit into her mouth, her middle finger slips up inside me, fucking me gently. I moan out, taking it. I lean back against the wall, looking down at her. I never thought in a million years I’d be having my first sexual experience in the girl’s bathroom of my school... with a girl. I don’t even know if I’m supposed to feel so light headed, but I do. It’s hard to suppress the moans of what she’s doing. It feels so fucking good.

I moan out her name, trying to be as quiet as I can, but failing miserably. She whispers to me, “Don’t hold back, give it to me, Jenna.” Her mouth comes crashing over my pussy, sucking and licking. Her soft lips caress my pussy as she pleases me. Her finger deeper inside me, it almost hurts, but it feels so good. I gasp, I know I’m close. I've masturbated enough in my life, I know I’m about to come.

“Don’t stop, oh fuck, please, don’t,” I groan, my whole body shaking. She continues, as if she knows, herself. I tense, and begin to come for her. My body shaking with such need, I tremble out, my body jolts with hard orgasms. I've never orgasmed so hard. Her tongue bathes over my pussy, licking at my clit, drinking me until I feel as though I could collapse.

“Oh. My. God!” I punctuate each word, “I, have never, oh god,” my words lost in my trembles to regain my composure.

“You taste as good as I thought you would,” she giggles, standing.

I lift my skirt, fixing myself, blushing hard. I’m not sure what to even say. Where do we even go from here? Was it just a fling for her? A hit it and run thing? What do I even want? A deep part of me wants to repay her. I want to take her home, and properly fuck her into next week. It makes me smile.

I take her hand, my own Cheshire smile spreading across my lips. I don’t know where my sudden boldness comes from, but I want her.

I’m going to have her... The right way...

Written By Poppet: For Lush Stories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments