Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seat 23E

"Jen's holiday adventure"

65
24 Comments 24
13.6k Views 13.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Seat 23E

I walked down the jetway reading the ads for global banking and its appreciation of different cultures. At the cabin door, we were greeted by a threesome of cabin crew, all smiling with their pearly white teeth as they checked boarding passes.

“Seat 23E, just beyond the curtains,” announced the rather too perfectly coifed male as he indicated with his hand. Nodding my thanks, I shuffled after my fellow economy passengers towards the centre of the aircraft.

Squeezing into my seat, the centre one of a row of three, I found that I had a large bearded biker type on one side and an uptight looking young executive on the other.

As soon as the seatbelt signs came off the biker reclined his seat and headed for the land of dreams. Unfortunately, his head dropped my way, and all I could see to my right was a sea of ginger beard that smelled strongly of stale cigarettes. Oh, joys!

Still, it could be worse, and soon it was. The Wall Street wannabe produced his laptop and a file of papers and set up office.

“This is all strictly confidential,” the stuck up little fuck snapped at me and then jabbed his finger on the call button to ask why drinks were not being served yet.

One of the cabin crew walked up, “Cabin service will commence shortly sir,” she replied to his curt enquiry, “We have to prepare the cabin first.”

Her name badge said Penny, and she was gorgeous, 5’7 with lustrous chestnut hair and large brown eyes, all wrapped up in a semi-sheer beige blouse and tailored skirt, just yummy.

Catching my eye over the top of the arsehole’s head she smiled and nodded for me to follow her.

My standing and squeezing past the arsehole triggered a dramatic sigh and further muttering not helped when my full weight bore down on my 3-inch heel as I stepped on his toes. Still shit happens as they say.

Penny was waiting for me at the galley area, “You look like you need rescuing,” she smiled at me, and I swear my pussy throbbed in response.

“This type of aircraft is usually on longer routes, but things have been shuffled around today. Anyway we have some premium seats that are reserved for the crew to rest in, and I’m going to give you one of those,” she continued, touching my arm to guide me forward.

Instantly I felt my nipples stiffen in response to her touch, I could smell her perfume, light and fruity.

Once I was seated Penny gave me a genuine warm smile and headed off back to economy. I had a great flight, my upgraded seat came with upgraded food and an entertainment console. The only downside was that I barely saw Penny again until we landed. She stood thanking us for flying with them as we disembarked. I wanted to speak with her, but all I could do was mouth a thank you as we snaked past and down the steps into the heat of the day.

ooOOoo

On arriving at my apartment complex, or if I'm honest here, my mother’s apartment, I kicked off my sandals and walked out onto the balcony.

It was my first visit to my mother’s new getaway in the sun. A top floor apartment with wrap around balcony and roof terrace. The building was on the beach front, and I had a stunning view of the glistening Mediterranean Sea.

In short order, I was unpacked and sitting on the terrace with a long cold drink just feeling the weight of the world lifting from my shoulders. A quick look around had revealed a spa tub on the roof terrace along with some very upmarket loungers and chairs all shaded from the worst of the sun by a thatched canopy. Downstairs was a large swimming pool and alongside the building were several very nice looking restaurants and bars.

This was the life, just basking in the heat, smelling the sea and listening to the muted sounds of the people passing by. I have to confess to a love of people watching, and I could picture myself here of an evening just watching the world go by from the balcony.

I must have dozed off for a short while because I was awakened by the sound of chairs being moved around and glasses clinking. Curious I walked over to the edge of the roof terrace which allowed me to look down on the somewhat smaller balcony of the apartment below.

Someone had arranged a sunbed and table on the balcony, and there was a tall sweating glass alongside a paperback on the table. I watched and waited for my neighbour to appear.

“Uurrrgh,” I could hear a woman moaning aloud, those primal sounds of a woman approaching orgasm. My own pussy flooded in response, nothing, well almost nothing gets me hornier than hearing another woman cum.

I pulled the string on my bikini and cupped my mound feeling its slickness. The moaning was louder now, and I slipped a finger between my lips, drawing my fluid up and over my clit. I was sure that the mystery woman was close to cumming as her moans became louder and more frantic. I kept applying pressure to my pussy with one hand while squeezing my breast with the other.

My pulse was racing with desire, and I strained to see into the open apartment, eager for a glimpse of whoever was surrendering to such pleasure. My own pleasure was mounting fast, and I was struggling to stifle my own moans.

“Oh, fuck yes,” I heard her hit her climax, and I roughly fingered my own sex, totally caught up in the moment. My climax hit and hit hard, my knees buckled, and I let the wall take my weight.

I could feel my release trickling down my thigh as I stared intently at those open doors just willing the mystery woman to appear. Just as I was about to give up and return to my drink, I was rewarded.

At first, I could see a bare butt then lower back and an arm, I realised that she was applying sunblock to her naked form and then out she walked.

Penny, my rescuer from the flight, and as naked as the day she was born. Not as tall as my 5’9 but a firm, compact figure, clearly gym-honed. My experienced eye decided 34d but firm very firm with large dark areolas and a tight butt, her mound smooth.

I backed away from the wall not wanting to get caught snooping. I wanted this woman badly but getting caught watching her naked was probably not the way to go about it.

ooOOoo

 

 

I spent the next few hours basking in the warm sunshine, letting myself relax from the rigours of daily life. Penny was never far from my mind as I planned my campaign of attack.

As the sun waned I headed indoors for a long foaming bath, I primped and buffed every inch of myself. Freshly painted toes lead to smooth shaven legs. My pussy, waxed just the day before was soft smooth and oh so sensitive.

I had decided to eat at a local seafood restaurant just a few doors further down the block, I just love seafood, and I hoped by staying local I might bump into Penny.

It was not to be, I had a great meal of fresh fish and local greens with a superb chilled Chablis as I listened to smooth jazz, but of Penny, there was neither sight nor sound.

ooOOoo

The following morning I was woken by shafts of bright early sunshine forcing themselves through the window slats. I just lay and enjoyed the silence of the early morning, relaxed and content in the knowledge that I had absolutely nothing that I had to do that day.

I kicked off my sheet and headed into the kitchen to brew my first coffee of the day. Watching the machine drip prompted another drip and I wandered into the toilet. As I sat, I trailed my fingers against my pussy and realised that I was wet really wet and swollen with need.

Withdrawing my hand, I relaxed and let nature take its course, but I could feel my arousal as I wiped, my swollen clitty aching in response to the pressure I applied.

I returned to bed with a large mug of coffee and propped up my pillows to sit against the headboard. Sipping my coffee, I started to tease my slit, just lightly parting my lips spreading my slickness around my folds. Mmmm, it felt so good.

After five minutes my mug was dry and my slit slick and alive with need. I started to cup my breasts, lifting their weight in my hands, stroking the undersides and dragging my nails against my smooth sensitive flesh. My nipples were aching and throbbing with desire, so I started to pinch and stretch them, sharp pangs of pleasure and pain shooting straight to my pussy. I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs.

Slipping a finger between my slick folds, I opened myself wide and adding a second finger stretched my opening. I needed a good hard cum, and a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

I spied my hairbrush on the nightstand and quickly grabbed it, then wadding up my pillow I placed the brush, bristles downward against it. I was so wet my juices were stringing, and I dipped my fingers into the well and smeared my natural lube around the ridged rubber brush handle.

Moments later I was straddling my pillow, riding the brush handle. Oh, FUCK was that good, the ridges catching against my lips as I rocked back and forth.

I caught sight of myself in the mirror, my curly brown shoulder length hair suffering a severe case of bed head, my 36D s rocking as I fucked my pillow, my nipples dark swollen nubs.

My eyes never leaving the mirror I slipped off the pillow and watched my reflection slowly slip the brush handle into my pussy. Watched as I knelt with legs parted and thrust the thick rubber handle deep into my aching self, watched as the top few bristles caught my clit, watched as I shuddered and screamed in the ecstasy of pleasure.

ooOOoo

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Mid-morning after a breakfast of fresh fruit and a long shower I headed down poolside eager for a swim. I had my phone set for music and a cheap airport paperback and quickly found a lounger in a good spot.

Having set myself up, I slipped into the pool and did a few slow lengths just letting the sun warmed water caress my body. I have to say with some immodesty that I looked good, my new swimsuit was worth every penny I had spent on it and believe me it was quite a few pennies. A one piece, it clung to my figure like a glove, cut low between the breasts, and with a high cut thong bottom, it highlighted all I had to offer while just remaining on the right side of decent.

Earbuds in I must have dozed a little when I was awoken by movement near me. Looking up I found myself looking into Penny’s liquid brown eyes

“Is this lounger taken,” she asked

Smiling back, I told her she was welcome to it

“I know you, your face is familiar,” she said as she spread her towel and deposited her beach bag.

I could feel myself grinning like a fool, all because she remembered me

“You’re 23E”, she added laughing

“Or Jenny to my friends,” I laughed back, “And you are Penny who rescued me from economy.”

Penny had settled onto her lounger, slim-limbed and tanned she looked gorgeous. Her bikini was so unbelievably sexy, sea green in a crochet material it clung to her curves and complimented her colour.

The morning raced by soon replaced by early afternoon. We were like old friends, laughing and chatting as we swam and sunned ourselves. I have to admit to being spellbound, I could not take my eyes off her. When she moved, she did so with a feline grace.

Soon it was approaching five o clock and a late afternoon breeze had started to stir the palm trees.

“I think it’s time to call it a day,” I offered and started to gather my book and bits together

Penny looked up from her bed as I stood, “Do you want to eat together tonight.”

Heart thumping I looked down at this stunning woman and replied, “Yes I would love to.”

“Where do you want to go,” she was looking intently at me as if she could read my mind

“I’m not sure what I fancy,” I mumbled back

“How about now,” Penny had hooked a finger into the side of her bikini and pulled it to one side revealing her full, smooth lips

“Oh, fuck yes.”

Laughing she just smoothed the cloth back and said, “Lobby seven o clock.”

ooOOoo

 

 

We met in the lobby at seven, I was in my shortest mini skirt which really accentuated my long legs and a loose peasant blouse that allowed my unfettered breasts room to breathe in the hot evening air. I teamed this up with heeled pumps and a gauzy micro thong, just in case the skirt lifted too high.

Penny, well Penny was stunning, a simple silk shirt dress belted at the waist and platform espadrilles. All that sexy chestnut hair fastened in a loose updo.

We eyed each other up, then with a quick hug we headed out.

Two blocks from our apartment building we stopped for sushi and champagne at a buzzing boutique bar. We sat on the upper balcony watching the sun set over the sea as we ate our meals. We lingered over the food, enjoying each other’s company and letting the champagne buzz build. There is nothing like champers for building the party spirit.

Leaving the bar, we kicked off our shoes and walked along the beach toward a well-known nightclub. As we walked Penny slipped her arm through mine, and we walked in silence, just content in each other’s company.

Spotlights circling in the sky announced the nightclub, so dusting off our feet we slipped our shoes back on and cut away from the boardwalk and joined the early crowd at the door.

Soon we were on the dance floor, working our bodies to the music, letting the bass pass through us, shaking our very cores.

Penny was working her hips, swaying with the music watching me with those liquid eyes, one hand kept flicking her hair.

Stepping into me she slipped an arm around my waist, and her lips found mine. Tongues met, and we explored each other’s mouths.

I felt her hand slip beneath my skirt, her fingers lifting and stretching my thong tight against my pussy, she was flossing my slit.

Eager to repay the favour I slipped a hand of my own inside that silk dress and found nothing but warm, smooth skin. I caressed her firm butt cheeks, traced the curves and planes of her body, let my fingers feel her heat, her moisture, her excitement. All this time our mouths were joined.

We spent the next couple of hours in a daze, did we dance or did we fuck to the music?

I know we teased and touched, we kissed and hugged, we worked each other to a frenzy. The last dance was a rhythmic Latin number, and Penny raised her dress to her waist before straddling my leg and riding it.

I have never been so turned on in my life, there in the centre of a packed dance floor, this beautiful sexy woman was fucking my leg. I watched as her pupils dilated, her neck flushed crimson and my leg got wetter and wetter as she clung to me, lost in her release.

“Let’s go home,” she whispered in my ear, and we went in search of a cab

ooOOoo

No sooner were we in the lift than our lips locked and our tongues resumed their dance.

We stepped inside my apartment, and Penny released her wide belt, letting the already unbuttoned dress flutter to the floor. Standing before me hands on hips naked bar her heels she just licked her lips and said, “Strip.”

As I pulled my blouse over my head, I felt her hands upon my waist and my skirt falling away. Dropping to her knees, Penny tugged my flimsy thong down my thighs. It was soaked through with my juices, I could smell my arousal.

Her hands gripped my butt cheeks and pulled me forward to meet her advancing face, her tongue lapped hard against my slit, I squealed in pleasure as she sucked my lips between her own. Her teeth teasing my tender flesh.

She had ridden my leg on the dance floor, and now I was riding her face as she tongued and licked my hot sopping core.

I moaned aloud giving voice to my pleasure as I coated her beautiful face in girl cum.

I sank to the floor my legs like jelly and kissed her deeply, tasting the salty tang of my cum as my tongue probed her mouth. We sat a while just catching our breath and processing the events of the evening before I rose and took her by the hand to lead her to my bedroom.

I pushed her back toward the bed, she felt the mattress against her calves and allowed herself to fall. I crawled forward and taking one foot at a time I slipped off her espadrilles to reveal her warm, soft feet each nail French polished.

I trailed my tongue from heel to toe, inhaling the peppermint scent of her skin balm before taking her big toe in my mouth and sucking hard. Penny sighed her pleasure, and I massaged the balls of her feet.

Slipping a leg over each shoulder, I leant forward to get my closest and clearest view of her pussy yet.

So very smooth, obviously waxed, her labia swollen with desire she was clearly an outtie and what a jelly bean of a clit, shiny and erect, protruding from her hood. Large too, plenty to nip and suck on.

I pursed my lips and blew gently across her pussy, she twitched in response, and I blew again causing her to moan in anticipation.

“Jen, lick me, lick my cunt,” she was pleading, her voice breaking with need.

Who was I to refuse?

I buried my face in her moist, aromatic folds and allowed my tongue to scoop up her pooling cum.

Sweet and syrupy it oozed from her core, and I wanted more, stiffening my tongue I pushed deep into her pussy as I lifted her legs higher spreading her thighs apart.

She bucked and screamed, her language ripe, “Fuck me, finger me, lick my cunt,” it poured forth as I worked her to a crescendo.

She was flooding, the air was rich with the aroma of arousal. I was clenching my own thighs all too aware of my own throbbing slit.

I drew her clit into my mouth just as I applied pressure to her anus, I used my thumb to smear her cum along her perineum, and then I pressed, ever so slightly opening her ring as I gave one almighty suck on her clit.

Penny arched up off the bed, my mouth filled with her sweet cum as she let go with a deep curdling scream. As she relaxed I delivered a swift, sharp slap to my own clit and squirted my release, warm cum spraying from my pussy.

I climbed onto the bed and pulled the sheet over us. Penny moved to kiss me, then tasting herself she licked my face clean.

We lay back against the pillows, legs entwined cupping each other’s throbbing mounds before sleep took us away.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments