Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Dream Come True

"I finally had the chance to turn my fantasies about my friend Beth into reality."

8
3 Comments 3
33.2k Views 33.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

      “Thanks for taking me home.   Could you just come inside for a second?   I need help getting this shirt unbuttoned.”   And I believe that initially, she meant that she only wanted me to unbutton her shirt, which was a halter top with very small buttons at the back of the neck, but I saw an opportunity.   Beth and I had been friends for several years; in fact I met her when she started dating my friend Keith.   Ever since I heard that she dated women all through college, though, I had been intrigued by Beth.   She is 5’3” with long, thick brown hair, a slender frame, and full breasts that appeared to be a 32C.   I’ve never been with a woman but have always been attracted to women and was especially attracted to Beth.   I looked forward to any opportunity to see her in a bikini, but since she was dating my friend, I assumed I would have to settle for fantasizing about her.  

      A group of us went out one night, and I took Beth home because Keith was out of town.   When she asked me to come inside to help her unbutton her shirt, I felt my clit begin to pulse in anticipation of potentially seeing her beautiful breasts…and fulfilling one of my fantasies.   I began to wonder whether she ever had similar thoughts about me.   I am 5’4” with short, dark brown hair, an athletic build and small but firm tits.   I’m not beautiful but have often been told that I am cute, and I think Beth is in the same category.

      We went into her house, and she asked if I would like to stay for a little while and have a glass of wine with her.   I accepted, hoping my voice did not betray my excitement.   As we made our way through two glasses of wine each, the conversation turned to sex.   Eventually, Beth asked me if I had ever been with a woman before, and I told her that I had not but often fantasized about it because I think women’s bodies are very sexy and beautiful.   She told me that she felt the same way but had not been with a woman in several years.   There was an awkward silence as we both tried to decide whether to go any further with these thoughts, my concern being that I did not want to lose her as a friend.   In the end, though, our desires took over, the wine having lowered our inhibitions.

      “Do you want me to help you with your shirt now?” I asked her with a sly smile.  

      “Sure.   Let’s go up to my room first.”   She stood up and held out her hand to me.   I grasped her hand and followed her up the stairs, staring at her tight little ass swaying in front of my face.   When we got to her room, she turned on a bedside lamp which provided a dim, seductive light.   She turned to face me and lifted her mane of hair off of her neck with both hands so that I had to come closer to her and put my arms around her neck to reach the buttons of her shirt.  

       As I started to undo the buttons, she leaned forward and kissed me softly on my lips.   I’d never even been kissed by a woman and was amazed at the tenderness of it.   I finished undoing the buttons behind her neck, and the front of her top fell, revealing her naked breasts as she was not wearing a bra.   They were as beautiful as I imagined - perfectly round and firm with quarter-sized, light brown areolas and small, hard nipples.   I gasped and without thinking about what I was doing, I placed my hands on her breasts, her nipples hard against my palms.

IndianCatz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianCatz

  I looked at Beth to see if what I was doing was okay with her, but her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile on her lips.   I began to stroke her breasts lightly, the same way I feel my own when I’m by myself, and then leaned forward to take her left nipple in my mouth.   As I traced circles with my tongue, enjoying how her skin tasted, she moaned quietly.

      I stopped long enough to take off her shirt, jeans, and panties and then she lifted my shirt over my head, took off my bra, and slipped my jeans down over my hips, pausing to caress my ass as she took off my thong.   We lay down on her bed and looked at each other’s naked body.   I admired the silhouette created as she lay on her side, and I reached out, lightly running my hand from her breast down to the valley of her waist and up the curve of her hip.   She leaned forward and kissed me again, this time more urgently.   I explored her full lips and warm mouth with my tongue.   Then she pushed me back on the bed and began licking and sucking on my nipples, kissing my breasts.   I was incredibly turned on and watched her instead of closing my eyes, and she glanced up to see my eyes filled with desire for her.  

      As she was looking at me, she ran her hand down my stomach, slowly inching her fingers over my bare mound before extending her middle finger to gently touch my clit.   I was seized by an electric current running from my pussy directly into my abdomen as she began to explore the folds of my pussy which were slick from my incredible arousal.   As she used her fingers, lubricated with my own juices, to massage my clit, she continued to explore my breasts with her lips and tongue.   Finally I was unable to take anymore and felt the waves of my orgasm wash over me.

      Beth smiled at me as my breathing slowed.   “Now it’s your turn,” I said as I began kissing her, moving from her lips to her neck, pausing for several minutes to worship her breasts, and then continuing down her stomach to her pink, wet pussy.   I was nervous because I did not know what I was supposed to do but could not restrain myself from tasting her, running my tongue from the bottom to the top of her slit.   She shuddered, so I did it again and started out slowly so that I didn’t over-stimulate the extremely sensitive button too quickly.   I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit and then stuck my tongue inside of her several times to taste her sweetness.   I licked everywhere but her clit, teasing her, until she started lifting her hips to place her clit in my mouth.   Then I alternated massaging it with my tongue in a circular motion and flicking it quickly.   I felt more wetness on my chin as Beth began writhing beneath me.   I kept working her clit with my tongue until she thrust her pussy hard against me and gasped loudly, and then her body went limp.

      I stayed between her legs, caressing and kissing the insides of her thighs and enjoying the view of her from that angle, her pink pussy, flat stomach, and perfect breasts.   Beth looked down at me and sort of laughed.   “That was pretty good for your first time…but I think we need to practice some more.   Let me show you how it’s done.   Come up here and spread those legs – it’s your turn.”

      We spent the rest of the night exploring each other’s bodies in every imaginable way, and the next morning when I left, she said that we would have to get together again for a “girls’ night” very soon…

Published 
Written by temptress704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments