Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shelly's story

3
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Chapter I

It was the beginning of my last summer before going off to college. I had just graduated from high school and was a little fearful of what was going to happen in the next chapter of my life. My name is Shelia Greensworth, Shelly for short, from a medium size town in the Midwest. I was somewhat of a nerdy girl in school, but had a lot of friends that span the spectrum of the high school social classes. I also did all the typical high school activities; I went to all the dances, played several sports and joined the right clubs. I also had several boyfriends through high school, mainly to satisfy my parents, but none of them were serious and the furthest I ever went with a boy sexually was a hand job.

I just didn’t have any desire to have sex with boys. Don’t get me wrong, I like boys, they were fun to be around and it was confronting to be enveloped in the their strong arms, but I never got that strong desire for a boy, you know the desire that you had to be with that certain guy or you were going to die. But I did have that strong desire for one person and that was my best friend Amanda.

Amanda and I have known each other most of our lives. She knew almost everything about me, except for my hidden desire for her. She knew that I wasn’t into boys all that much, and would tell me that I hadn’t met the right one. She would always tell me that I would meet that right person and would be totally consumed by him. She was right that I would find that right person, the only thing it wasn’t a guy and I didn’t know if I would ever be able to confess my true feelings to her.

Like me, Amanda was a little nerdy, but she had decided to do the typical popular things in high school. She was a cheerleader and unlike me, she joined the social clubs, while I joined the chess club and science club. We were also virgins, but she wanted to give herself to a boy she knew she loved, and not to someone she thought she loved. I on the other hand didn’t know what I wanted.

She had several boyfriends during our high school years, but none them understood the reason she wouldn’t let them fuck her. It was hard for her to stay true to her values, there were quite a few nights she would either call me or run over to my house crying, because her boyfriend at that time had either broken up with her or they had gotten in a fight over her values, but I would continue to remind her, “The one who understands your convictions will be the one that you will marry.”

I do have one confession to make; I did like it when her convictions caused problems in her relationships. When she would come over to my house, it would give me the opportunity to hold her and feel the warmth of her body next to mine. I loved the way she smelled; her fragrance was completely intoxicating. We would go into my room and lay together, holding each other. I would console her, caress her, and allow her to cry until she felt better. Every time she would tell me that was her rock, that she always felt better about her morels after we had talked and that she was very happy to have a friend like me.

But after she would leave, I would run back to my room, lock the door, strip naked and lay in same spot she had laid earlier. I would allow her aroma to surround me and envelop me. Usually I would fantasize about the way I had caressed her body using my own hands in the same stroke that I used when I consoled her and then play with my pussy until I had came several times. Then I would lay there and smell both of our aromas, my sex and her fragrance, and fall into blissful sleep.

A couple of days after graduation I was hanging around the outside my house, enjoying the morning air. My parents owned a beautiful house that sat on a couple of acres. My favorite place was this old oak tree that had a beautiful canopy to sit under. I could spend an entire day away under it, sometimes reading book, or deciding what to do about a certain situation I had to deal with, or just think about Amanda and the way she had looked at me or held me. Sometimes I would end up masturbating under this tree, either by putting my hands in my shorts or under my skirt, and fantasize how it would be to make love to Amanda.

This oak tree was also a special place for Amanda and me. When she would spend the night, my father would setup a tent for us with lights that were strung on the lowest branches to make it our own magical place, where no one could hurt us. As little girls we would play games under this tree, like house or other silly games. It was our little wonderland, our secret spot in the world that only very few people knew about.

As we grew up and became women, sometimes we would do the silly girl stuff under this tree; like teaching each new ways to kiss and show each other new thing about our bodies. We would still spend the night out under this tree, sometimes completely naked, enjoying the night air as it washed over our bodies, discovering new sensations and how our bodies reacted to them.

One of these nights, when we were in our late teens, we were lying naked around the stars, a slight breeze was blowing, causing the leaves in the tree to wrestle slightly. As the air flowed around, it made contact with our naked bodies, causing our nipples to become erect and it also was giving us a new sensation between our legs.

I noticed that Amanda had her eyes closed as she laid there enjoying these new sensations. She had her legs slightly open and had one hand rubbing the area below her belly button. I wanted to know what she was feeling, so I began to imitate her. It felt very good, almost sinful as the air swirled around my private area causing my clit to become stimulated, but unlike Amanda I kept my eyes open so I could see what she was doing.

I watched as her hand traveled further down stomach until her fingers disappear between her legs. ‘Oh my god, she is touching herself,’ I thought to myself as I become more curious to discover what she was feeling.

I decided I had to find out for myself and I pushed my hand further down my stomach until I touched my swollen clit. I discovered that it was protruding out from its little hooded area and each time I touched it shots of pleasure and pain coursed through my body. I also discovered that the more touched it the wetter I became and the more pleasure I was feeling.

I then looked over at Amanda and noticed that her hand was moving faster between her legs and moving in different direction. I could hear her moan as she continued to play with herself and with her other hand she was massaging her still small breast. I began to do what she was doing and realized that something was going happen very soon, but I didn’t know or understand what pleasure I about to discover.

Then suddenly I heard Amanda’s moans turned to grunts as her body stiffened and her torso rose off the ground. At the same time I noticed at her eyes had opened and I watched as her eyes rolled back into head. Then I saw her mouth open, but no sound come out, just heavy breathing as her stomach rolled as her first orgasm consumed her body.

Not more than a second later I begin to feel an intense sensation that began in my toes and quickly washed though my stomach to my head. Everything went dark with sparkling flashes in my eyes and I could hear nothing except for my heart beat that let me know that I was still alive. Then everything went black.

As I came to I noticed that I had moved my forehead to the nook of her armpit and Amanda moved her arm around me in a warm embrace. I had a strong desire to roll my body completely on to her, as my pussy continued to throb and my body tingled as my first orgasm subsided.

We had just experienced our first orgasms, together, and I think that was the time that realized I had strong feelings for her. I remember as I watched her in the throes of her first orgasm that I wanted so much to kiss her and hold her as she came. But being so young and not really understanding what we were doing, I had to settle for the warm feel of her body and the knowledge that I wanted to be more then friends with her, that I wanted her to be my partner in life.

That night we fell asleep in each other’s arm and woke that next morning to new sexual awakening that we wanted to explode. There were many more evenings like that night where she and I masturbated together discovering how bodies worked and discussing what felt good and what didn’t.

We continued our exploration until we started our senior a year in high school. We didn’t stop getting to together; it was that Amanda’s priorities changed. She discovered that boys were more than stupid animals, but people who she wanted to be with. I to discover that boy could be interesting, but I still knew that I wanted to be with Amanda and kept it my secret until the appropriate time that would allow my secret to be revealed.

LindaLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LindaLuna



There was any number of times that I could have told her about my feeling. I could have taken advantage of her vulnerable state, when she would have the problems with her boyfriend’s or I could have told her when was in between relationships. All I wanted was our first time to be innocent, loving and sincere, like the first time masturbated together or the first time we kissed. Those were times when there were no pre existing conditions for us to come together. I wanted our love for each other to be pure as the new fallen snow.

As I said earlier I was sitting under my favorite tree reading, when I heard Amanda walk up.

“Hey sweaty,” she yelled towards me as she walked up.

I gasped when I saw her. She was wearing a light blue strapless sun dress that showed her gorgeous body. The bodice of the dress hugged her beautifully tanned breast in place but showed off the top of her globes and made her cleavage look very inviting. Then the dress flowed down her curved sides and flared where shapely hips joined her body. The hem was thigh high and allow her to display her bronzed athletic calves which were connected to the sexiest feet, I thought, known to man. I wanted to devour her as walked up and sat down next to me. Her scent immediately penetrated my nostrils’ that cause a knot to form in my stomach.

I was laying on my stomach, wearing just a pair of shorts and a tank top with no bar or panties, as she sat beside me with her back against the tree and her legs out front of her.

I looked into her eyes as she looked down at me asking, “What are you do

I responded, “I am reading a book that I have wanted to for a while

“What is it about?” she asked

I told her it was a story about a girl who had questions about herself sexually and her struggles with it.

I saw her eyes get big with curiosity, as if she wanted to know now more, but I didn’t divulge any more information. Then she said, “That might be a book that I might want to read someday. “ I was taken aback by her comment. I thought to myself, ‘Why on earth would she be questioning her sexuality.’, but the thought of her questioning herself was more than a little intriguing. But I had decided a long time ago that for this to be true that she had to open door, I was going to force anything on her.

After long silence she said, “Hey Shelly, can ask you a question?”

“Sure, silly you can ask me anything, you know that’” I responded.

“It’s a bit of a personal question,” she said.

I she said, “okay”, hoping that this was going to be the start of this of the adventure I so desperately wanted.

“Do you remember the first time we masturbated together under this tree?” my heart missed a couple of beats at her question. I must have looked at her with a quizzical response, because she then said, “Oh never mind, it was a stupid question.”

I responded, “No, It’s not a stupid question and yes I remember that, why?”

“I remember that night like it was yesterday. Even though you I had my eyes closed, I could feel that you were watch me so intently,” she said,

“Yes I was and I had watched you every other time, until we stopped doing it together.” I told her.

“I know, but all those times we did it, with you watching me, were some of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.” she told me. “I haven’t had orgasms like that since.”

“Really!” I responded.

“Yes and every time I do masturbate, it seems that can’t get off until recall us being together,” she continued.

“Really?” I replied, with the intense emotion starting to build up in me. This was the first time she had ever really talked to me about what we did do together,

“Oh sweaty, are you starting to cry, why” she asked me as tears starting well up in my eyes.

“I don’t know, it’s just…,.” Before I could finish my statement, she had slid down beside me and held me close to her. My head lay next to her head and she whispered in my ear, “Please let me finish or I may never have the courage to tell what I want.”

I moaned an okay.

She told me how things had change for her after that first night. How she loved to be naked with me, looking at my body, watching my body as it responded to my touch, watching me respond to my own orgasms, and how it felt as I watched her cum those many nights. She also told me she missed being able to snuggle together naked, feeling our bodies pressed to each other and the smell of my body.

My emotions were getting the best of me. I began to sob like it a little girl. I felt like my fantasies were finally come true. The one that I truly loved was confessing her true feelings to me and for me. I wanted to kiss her, but there was something missing from her confessing that would allow me to truly let go.

She continued whispering my ear as her hand traveled up and down my back.”I guess I didn’t realize, until now that I love you and I want to be with you as two people who love and care deeply for each other

I responded by moaning, “Oh my god, you don’t know how long I have waited for you to tell me this.” There was my permission. I lifted my head to look at her, tears rolling down my face. She looked into my eyes, with one hand whipping the tears from my eyes moving it slowly down until her fingers were near my lips. I kissed her finger, tasting the slight saltiness of my tears.

She smiled at me and mouthed, “I love you.”

I mouthed back to her, “I love you too.”

Then our lips touch. First tenderly and tentatively as first time lovers, then more aggressively until our mouths opened to accept each other tongue for the first time as women in love. Electric jolts passed though my body causing my nipples to become erect and my pussy to become very wet as a small orgasm went though my body. I couldn’t help to feel so excited, my body felt as if it was floating on air, as our leg tangled in a knot.

When finally broke our first kiss, both us gasping for air. I looked into her eye, seeing tear start to form. I softly whipped her tears until my fingers touched her lips. She kissed my fingers then sucked one in to her mouth. Again an electric bolt passed through my body as sucked on one then two fingers into beautiful month.

I replaced my fingers with my mouth, gently sucking on her tongue as moved it in and out of my mouth. This was causing our nipples to become so hard against the fabric of our clothes that as I gently moved my nipples against hers, it would cause little whimpers to pass between us.

We broke our kiss and I become to kiss down her throat, down her neck stopping to kiss and lick the tops of each her breasts, while we both ground pelvises together. I could feel the heat build between us as my thigh rubbed against her private area.

By this time she had moved her bare thigh between my legs allowing me to grind my soaked shorts against her. I could feel her add more pressure allowing me to grind harder and faster against her. I knew if I did this much longer that I was going to cum hard. I tried to concentrate on kissing the tops of her breasts moving down to her nipples, licking, sucking and nibbling on each one through her dress, causing wet spots to form on her dress. The more I did this the louder her moans got and the harder she ground herself against me.

Suddenly she held my head against her breast as I slowly nibbled on her very erect nipple. She continued to grind herself harder against me yelling, “Oh my God, oh my goooood!” then she tensed her body and her mouth flew open with a low throaty grunt. This time instead of watching her orgasm I was able to feel the waves of pleasure crash through her body. The heat I felt against thigh became more intense as she released her essences from her body.

As the waves of pleasure coursed through her body, she pressed her thigh hard against my covered pussy. I my clit found the seam of my shorts which caused me to rub harder and faster against her. With my mouth still playing with nipple I immediately placed her still cover breast into my mouth and sucked hard, whimpering as my body exploded with intense pleasure, adding more wetness to my already soaked shorts.

I must have passed out because the next thing I remember is feeling as if I was floating in a lake, as my head lay on Amanda’s pillowy globes, feeling her chest move up and down. Then I felt her fingers comb through my hair sending chills down my spine. We laid together for some time, her arm rapped under me as my hand laid on her flat stomach.

I then raised my head, seeing that her eyes were closed with an angelic smile on her face; I then lowered my head and kissed her lips tenderly and loving. She responded by returning my kisses and telling me that she loved me.

I thought to myself what a start to a wonderful summer….

Published 
Written by stoneyboy9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments