Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Singapore Encounter

"Lesbian ecncounter"

11
8 Comments 8
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I have been travelling extensively the last 5 years. I have an international job with an e-commerce company. We market women’s dresses in the US and Europe. I am the head buyer of the company and in that role, find myself often in Asia.

I arrived in Singapore on an early morning flight. It was the middle of winter in New York where I am based, and the heat and humidity hit me like a brick. Luckily, Changi airport is well organized and within 30 minutes, I was outside with my bags, waiting for a taxi. I had booked the Traders Hotel on Cuscaden Road. It’s not too expensive and within walking distance of Orchard Road, the main shopping street in Singapore.

Check-in was fast and they gave me a room on the 12 th floor with a good view of the city. I quickly unpacked my bags and took a shower to remove the “travel dirt” as I call it. I laid on the bed and switched on the TV. I had no meetings that day; I always plan it that way when I travel internationally. I needed some time to recover from travel shock and adjust my mind and body to another time zone.

I woke up suddenly at the end of the afternoon. I must have fallen asleep with the TV on, and the loud-mouthed presenter of some inane show must have woken me up. I felt a lot better than I did earlier that day. I took another shower and walked naked into the room. The coldness of the air-conditioning hit me and I was shivering a bit. I saw my image in the tall hotel room mirror and stopped to have a better look.

I was pleased with what I saw. I was a 40-something woman and looked good for my age. My breasts were medium sized and firm. I was not tall, only 165 centimeters, but slim with nice, full hips. The air conditioning had made my nipples hard, and I stroked my breasts to make them a bit warmer.

I quickly put on my jeans, bra and blouse. I almost never wear panties, especially when I am wearing jeans. My breasts were too big to not wear a bra. And this being Singapore, a fairly conservative country, it would also have been out of place to go without wearing one.

I love travelling and prefer to do so alone. It gives me all the freedom I want to spend the evenings the way I like to. For a woman travelling alone however, there're always are a few annoying issues. Whenever I go to a bar, even in the hotel I am staying in, there are always men trying to hit on me. I do not mind a hard cock, but only if it’s a strap on attached to a sexy woman. And that is the other issue. In most countries, there are lots of bars catering for gay men. However, there are almost none for lesbians.

Regardless, I went downstairs to the second floor to a bar called Rumpoles. I had been there before and found the atmosphere relaxed and smoking was allowed. I sat on one of the couches next to the windows. A young man quickly appeared and took my order. I asked for a glass of white wine. Service is always fast in Singapore and within a minute I had my drink and a small bowl of peanuts. I lit a cigarette, sipped my wine and really started to relax.

The bar was almost empty. On a small table on the side, there were two businessmen having a conversation, and at the bar was another man reading his tablet. The music was some generic soft jazz which suited me fine.

After a while, I also took out my tablet and started to read my local newspaper. It took me a while to get through it, and I had another couple of glasses of wine whilst reading. I had not noticed the waiter being replaced by a woman, so I was startled when all of a sudden, a small feminine hand put my fourth glass of wine on the table. I looked up suddenly and apparently looked a bit shocked. The young waitress noticed and smiled at me. I smiled back and thanked her for the wine. As she walked back to the bar, I looked at her nice petite young body. She was smaller than I was, in all aspects. Almost thin legs, hardly any hips, and small breasts. She was obviously Chinese. I was not sure if it was the wine or her sexy body, but I suddenly felt warm inside.

'Who am I kidding?' I thought. This is Asia; lesbians do not exist here, at least not officially. And furthermore, picking up a waitress from a hotel bar would be almost impossible anywhere in the world. I looked at her again, still feeling warm inside, sighed and went back to my newspaper. After a while the pretty waitress noticed I had finished my wine and came to me asking if I wanted a refill. I was not sure at that stage. I already had 4 glasses of wine and was feeling them well. However, it was still early in the evening and I would still eat dinner later, so I ordered another one.

As the waitress came back to my where I was sitting, she stumbled and spilled the whole content of the wine glass on my jeans. In a reflex, I stood up and started to wipe the wine from my jeans. The waitress started to apologize and tried to also clean my jeans with her napkin. She said that she was so sorry, that it had never happened before, and even offered to pay for the cleaning of my jeans. I told her not to worry. These things happen and a glass of white wine does not ruin a pair of jeans. I smiled at her to make sure she believed me, that it really was not a problem. It seemed to relax her and she smiled back at me.

At that stage I noticed she had also spilled wine on my tablet. This got me worried and seeing my face she asked me what the problem was. I explained to her that a tablet and wine do not really mix well and that I wanted to go up to my room to quickly dry blow it to hopefully avoid any damage.

She quickly walked to the bar and had a short conversation with what seemed to be the manager. She came back and told me that if it was okay with me, she would join me to ensure that no damage had been done. At the same time she told me that the hotel would reimburse me if the tablet was somehow damaged.

Together we walked to the elevators and waited for it to arrive. She was still looking embarrassed and there was an uncomfortable silence. To make her feel a bit better I lightly touched her arm, smiled and told her not to worry. We rode up to my floor and went into my room. I walked straight into the bathroom and started to dry my tablet. She was standing close to me, and leaning against the bathroom door. The noise of the dry blower was too loud to have a conversation. I looked at her face in the bathroom mirror and again, smiled at her. She smiled back, seemingly a bit more relaxed than before.

After a while I stopped the dry blower and passed her as I was walking back into the room. I wanted to plug in the tablet and see if it worked properly. As I passed her I could smell her perfume. It was surprisingly heavy and musky for such a young woman. I loved it and felt the warmness coming back to my body. This time, it was not only in my stomach; I also felt my pussy getting a bit wet and swollen.

I laughed at myself inwardly, trying to suppress my horny feelings. She followed me into the room and looked over my shoulder when I plugged the tablet in. I switched it on and everything seemed to be working well. The relief was clear on her face and for the first time, I saw her smile without any nervousness. I winked at her and said to her that I had told her not to worry. Her smile became bigger and she told me that she was very happy no damage had been done.

She shook my hand and thanked me for not making a scene downstairs.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

Also, she said she had to go back to the bar and continue her shift. The touch of her soft hand had made me even. I decided to ask her if she wanted to stay for a few minutes more and maybe even have a drink together. She hesitated for a few seconds but then confirmed that she would love to stay a bit more. She could always tell her manager it had taken some time to dry the tablet, and the bar was almost empty anyway.

When I asked her what she would like to drink, to my surprise, she asked for a glass of wine. I went to the minibar and took one of the small bottles. I poured a glass for her and myself. We toasted, looking each other in the eyes. She did not look away, which made me even wetter. I sat down on the bed and motioned her to sit next to me. She sat down very close to me, deliberately it seemed.

I was so horny at that stage that I did not want to go through the whole “getting to know each other” routine. With my free hand I touched her arm and looked her in the eyes. She did not move her arm and smiled at me. I took this as a sign of encouragement and moved my hand up her arm to her shoulder and neck. She still did not move or take her eyes away from mine. I touched her face with the back of my hand and she slowly moved her head to my hand.

I got up and took her glass from her hand and together with mine put them on the table. I moved back to the bed and got on my knees in front of her. My hands were touching her legs, slowly moving up to her arms and face. When I touched her face with my hands, she moved her head downwards and our lips met, only slightly brushing at first. Then we slowly parted our lips and we started to really kiss. Deeper and deeper our tongues met. I had pulled her closer to me and stroked her back. She put one hand around my neck and with her other hand, started to explore my body.

We both got up and whilst still kissing, embraced each other hard. My hand moved to her ass and I pulled her closer and closer. Her right hand moved up and touched my breast and slightly squeezed it. A groan escaped my throat. I was feeling wetter and wetter. My swollen pussy was pushing against the fabric of my jeans. I wanted - no, needed - to feel that soft skin against mine. I started to undress her. However, it seemed that I was too slow. She pushed me away and in one quick motion, took off her blouse and bra. She quickly unzipped her skirt and took off her tights. She was standing in front of me only wearing a very small black string. She was truly beautiful, just the way I had imagined her to be a few hours ago in the bar. She was petite with small firm breasts. Her nipples were dark and small. Just the way I like them. I quickly undressed as well. When she saw I was not wearing anything underneath my jeans she smiled. She walked over and started to touch my naked body.
Every time her hands touched my body, I felt a shiver. I could almost not stand up anymore and directed her to the bed.

We laid down still kissing intently. I pushed down her string and moved my hand to her pussy. She groaned and immediately opened her legs. She was very horny as well. Her pussy felt wet and swollen. I stroked it a few times and then moved my finger inside. She stopped kissing and closed her eyes. She was on her back and I kissed her nipples. They were hard and warm. I was still fingering her, circling her hard clit with my fingers.

She moaned and she put her hands on the back of my head. I knew what she wanted me to do. I slowly moved my head down her body, kissing her stomach. I moved myself between her legs and started to lick her pussy. My finger was still inside her making slow strokes in and out. My tongue was circling her clit, sometimes softly touching the tip only.

It seemed she did not want to come too fast. She pulled my head up and started to lick her pussy juice from my mouth. My finger was still in her pussy. She moved me on my back and started to massage my breasts. Her lips moved to my left breast as her hand massaged my right breast. Her face went down my stomach to my pussy. I closed my eyes and the anticipation of what was about to come was intense. To my surprise she turned her body around in a perfect 69 position. I smelled her sweet pussy which was now very close to my face. She slowly lowered her body and I started licking her.

She was now also licking me and her fingers were delicately touching my clit. The sensation of eating a nice sweet pussy and my having my pussy licked at the same time was fantastic. I really love the 69 position.

She rolled of me onto her side. I moved as well and almost in concert, we both fully opened our legs. Our hands were now freer to explore. I licked my middle finger, tasting her sweet pussy juice. With my wet finger I touched her butt hole. I started to massage it and at the same time, make it wetter. She groaned, clearly wanting me to continue. I slowly pushed my finger inside her. Initially she tensed up, but after a few seconds she relaxed and I was able to push my finger deeper and deeper. I felt she was trying to do the same to me. Her small finger entered easily and she started to finger my butt.

The combination of feelings, our mutual pussy licking and anus fingering was pushing me over the edge. I felt my pussy swell even more and my clit was getting harder and harder. I relaxed completely and focused my mind on the release that was about to come. When it came, it was so intense I felt that I almost had a black-out. My lower body shuddered with pleasure. I felt the juice dripping out of my swollen pussy.

A few seconds later I also felt her tension rising. She arched her back, and spread her arms on the bed. I was still licking her pussy and fingering her butt. Still in the afterglow of my massive orgasm, I had trouble focusing on what I was doing to her. I managed to continue and shortly afterwards, she groaned and I felt her explode in my mouth. I stopped licking and waited for her peak to subside a bit. I then started to lick - very softly - the now highly sensitive area of her pussy and clit. After half a minute or so, I stopped and turned my body around. She was still lying there on her back with her arms spread. I moved next to her and kissed her lightly on her lips. She opened her eyes and she looked at me. The glow in her eyes told me she was still on an after-orgasm high.

After a few minutes, during which I was still lightly kissing her mouth, face and eyes, I saw her become more focused on me. She smiled and her arms moved around me. She pulled me closer and intense kissing followed. Our hands were stroking each other and our legs were intertwined. It was a very romantic feeling. We were both fully satisfied sexually and our after-play was a way of silently thanking each other.

After a while she got up and with sadness in her voice, told me she had to go back to work. Lying naked on the bed, I watched her getting dressed. She came over to the bed, kissed me one last time and without a word left the room.

I did not even know her name.

My trip to Singapore lasted only a few days and I did not have time in the evenings to go back to the bar. But even if I had the time, I would not have gone back. I did not want to have anything interfering with a perfect memory.

Published 
Written by thomas61
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments