Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Smoke Break

4
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
634 words 634 words
It's about noon. I'm standing outside with her while she takes a fifteen minute break from her work. It's just us out here; no one else at her job smokes and you can't see the back of the building from the road. She wraps her arms loosely around my shoulders in an embrace and kisses my neck. "So have you missed me this week, Lover?" she asks in a kitten like purr. She pulls back to look in my eyes while running her hands down my shoulders, cupping my breasts and squeezing them.

My body reacts to her touch and I feel myself get damp. "You know I have, Baby," I reply.

I gently push her against the brick wall and kiss those full lips before she can get her cigarette out of the pack. I run my tongue over her lips, tasting the vanilla lip balm she always wears. "You should come to the office tonight and let me show you how much I've missed you," I say, moving my mouth over to her neck. "I've got an idea, Baby. How about I give you a sample of what you'll get tonight when you get there?"

I move my hands up her body and fill them with her luscious breast. She's wearing a low cut black shirt and no bra so I feel her nipple harden as I run my thumbs over them.

"I don't think we have time, I still want my cigarette," she tries to protest. But I can tell she wants it.

I open the V of her shirt and take a plump nipple into my mouth. She moans softly. "Go ahead and start smoking and I'll take it from here."

She lights up and takes a drag, letting it out slowly as I move one hand under her skirt. I move my fingers around her clit feeling how wet she is. I hear her moan again as I push my fingers into her pussy and move them in and out.

sharonboone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharonboone1

"Do you like that, Baby? You like cumming for me don't you?"

"Yes, Lover," she answers as I suck hard on the other nipple.

"C'mon, Baby, tell me, do you like cumming on my hand? Or do you wanna cum on my face?"

"Let me cum on your face, Lover, please."

I drop to my knees and lift her skirt. I kiss her lips softly, then I run my tongue slowly around her pussy, savoring the taste although I know I'll see her again in a few hours. I increase the speed of my tongue, lapping up her juices. I hear her breathing hard, the cigarette forgotten. She's about to cum. I hold back just a little, I want to hear her beg. I flick my tongue slowly over her glistening lips.

"Make me cum, Lover. Please make me cum. I need it, Lover, I need it now," she pants. With that I slam my fingers into her soaked pussy and move them as fast as I moved my tongue. I feel her walls tighten around my fingers as she climaxes. I withdraw my fingers and shove my tongue inside her as hard and as deep as I can. I rub her clit with my fingers as I fuck her with my tongue and lap up her juices until her orgasm subsides.

She grabs my hair and pulls me up, then sucks my fingers clean. She then kisses my mouth softly. "I have to go back to work now," she says, regretfully.

"I know, Baby. Come over as soon as you finish working. I'll be waiting for you."

As she turns to go back inside I grab her and put my mouth close to her ear. "Keep her ready for me, Baby, because I'm gonna fuck her hard tonight."

Published 
Written by silverangelchic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments