Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer at the cottage

"Womens studies professor teaches her model student"

17
11 Comments 11
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Earth Day
My wife and I are teachers at a local community college.  It is the perfect job as it allows us to spend over two months at our summer house on the lake.  We were about to embark on the four hour trek northward.  My wife had agreed to give one of her students a lift, her parents lived not too far from our cottage, and she needed a ride home.

I had packed the trunk of the car to the brim with our supplies for the summer, so when we went to pick up Jennifer there wasn’t much room for her stuff.  I had seen Jennifer around campus a few times, she hard to miss, at almost 6 feet tall with beautiful blond shoulder length hair.  I actually thought she might be a faculty member, as she was closer to mid twenties than her teens.  I later learned that she had come back to school after having worked for five years as a model in Paris.  She still did some modelling but found the big city life didn’t appeal to her as much as living in the country.   She liked the area where she grew up, the lakes were clean and you could go days without seeing another sole, if you so desired.

She had five large bags of clothes and even a couple of small appliances.  We managed to squeeze all the stuff in the backseat, and provide just enough room for her, but she had to sit towards the middle, and at an awkward angle, with her feet behind the passenger seat and her head on a large plastic bag behind the driver.   Her skirt was pretty tiny and as her legs were splayed I was left with a great view of her tiny pink underwear in my rear view mirror. 

My wife offered to sit the back, as she’s a good six inches shorter than Jennifer.
Jennifer would have none of it, and insisted that she would be fine in the back if we didn’t mind looking up her skirt for the next four hours.  My wife replied for me saying she was sure I was okay with it, and made some joke about how I was going to have a tough time keeping my eyes on the road.

We talked about how we both loved the area we were on our way to.  Our cottage is really private, and we both agreed it’s the quiet and seclusion that makes the journey worthwhile.  We also appreciated the great unspoiled scenery, at which point I volunteered that I was enjoying the current scenery in my rear view mirror.   Jenny wasn’t the least bit embarrassed.  “ Jeez Gail I think I’m turning your husband on, you can thank me later”

 “You’re obviously very comfortable with your body, and that’s healthy said my wife.

“Ok Gail if it’s so healthy what are you going to flash professor?” I asked
 
“Yeah you’ve all seen my panties, the least you could do is show yours,” said Jenny. “Better yet let’s test Josh,” she said as she parted her legs further and hiked the skirt even more.   “Josh you are obviously enjoying the scenery, but let’s see how attentive a husband you are,  I’ll bet you can’t tell me the colour of your wife’s underwear.”  Well I knew I could take that bet, because on these long drives my wife preferred to wear a sweat pants with nothing underneath, and on more then one occasion she had given me a show on the road.  Still given we had an extra person in the car, she might have decided to be somewhat more conservative, but knowing her, I doubt it.  My wife was every bit as comfortable with being naked as Jenny.  At our cottage we rarely wore much clothing, and around the house and on the deck, we usually stayed au natural.

“I’ll take your bet, but what are the stakes?”

“If you know the answer, you can have these pink panties, but if you get it wrong, you have to get Gail has to take her panties off and give them to me.”

It was pretty much in a no lose situation.  Gail said she was pretty sure I would pass the test, so she was comfortable with the contest.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

I told Jenny that since we often don’t wear clothes at the cottage, Gail tended to go without on these drives. 

“Ok we’re on, but now you have to prove it.”

Gail wiggled down he sweats enough to show us her beautiful bare bottom.  “Jenny if you take those panties off, Josh is going to run us right off the road”

It wasn’t easy for Jenny get her legs out from beneath the front seat, but she made good on her bet.  She handed me the panties.  As she repositioned herself skirt she rubbed her pussy, “ Stubble, looks like I need a trim or a wax”

I immediately volunteered to be barber.  I was having trouble concentrating on driving and almost missed the turn off to the cottage. 

“She probably needs a women’s touch, although I do love it when you shave me” said Gail

“Oh God the thought of the two of you shaving each other and I’m about to pop out of my shorts” I said

“I’ve showed you mine, is it ok Gail for Josh to show me his?” asked Jenny

Gail quickly put her at ease, “James and I have been married for 12 years, and we’ve never been possessive, we actually like to push the boundaries a little.  We’re almost there, let’s let Josh focus on driving, for now I”ll show you mine if that’s a fair trade off?”

Gail wiggled out of her sweat pants and stroked the soft patch of trimmed fur just above her opening.  Jenny took this as a sign that she should take off her skirt as well, and start to stroke her glistening slit.  Soon both women were activity finger fucking themselves, rubbing their hardening clits, and encouraging each other to reach orgasm.  The car was filled with the scent of girl cum and slurping sounds.  Jenny kept telling Gail how her wetness was pooling under her ass.  Gail for her part described how she had three fingers deep into her twat, and how she was stroking her erect clitoris with her thumb.

We pulled into the long driveway, and I released my safety belt and my cock from my shorts in one motion.  I was leaking pre cum, Gail scooped it up and offered it to our new friend.  Jenny took Gail’s finger into mouth and sucked with appreciation.

I parked just in front of our back porch, jumped out and wiggled out of my shorts.  The girls followed suit,  Gail breathlessly said let’s get to the lounger out front.  The three of us naked from the waist down, ran around to the front of the cottage.  The girls ripped off their t shirts and sat face to face in a scissor position on the foot of the lounger, I stood behind Gail and rested my cock on her shoulder. Gail smoothed the pre cum over my shaft as I continued to leak onto her shoulder and dribble down to v shape formed by the legs of the two women.

Gail was the first to reach down and expose Jenny’s hard and protruding nub.  She ground her hips hard into Jenny’s pussy, as she stroked the exposed tiny member.  Jenny responded by finding room to plunge a finger into Gail’s pussy.

I massaged Gail’s breasts from behind as she quickened her stroking of my cock.  The drive here had been too much and I quickly shot load after load of spunk onto both women only to watch it pool at the meeting of their pussys.  This spurred the women into a fury of humping hard against each other, sweating, fingering, gasping and finally climaxing. The girls leaned forward hugged, their tongues found each other and they kissed long and hard savouring the after glow and stickiness between them.  Gail sucked Jenny’s perfect sweat soaked nipple as she cupped her small pointy breast.  Gail sighed “oh god I needed that, can I call my sister and ask her to pick me up tomorrow?”

“Sister?!” I exclaimed

 “Yes, twin actually” answered Jenny.

“Could be a great summer” said Gail





















Published 
Written by MindsEye
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments