Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Book Club

"Monica adds some spice to the book club."

21
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Saturday at noon, the book club was meeting at my home. Our husbands had left early this morning for a full day of fishing, followed I’m sure with an evening at our favorite strip club. 

I made an apple pie and rhubarb pie the night before. This morning I made chocolate fudge, butter pecan cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. There were four bottles of Dom Perignon along with four bottles of Joh. Jos. Prüm Riesling (white wine) in ice buckets.

The table was set with my fine china and champagne flutes. The area for reading was set up with three sectionals in a u - shape. There were four matching pillows for each sectional.

I went upstairs to get ready. Taking a nice warm shower, my thoughts drifted to what was to come. Feeling my nipples getting hard, I resisted the temptation to suck on them. Instead, I hurried showering as I wanted to wait for the girls.

I wore a pink crop top that went just below my nipples. My pink skirt looked as if it was painted on my five foot - six inch frame. I put my blonde hair in a ponytail then applied pink lipstick on my full lips. My fingernails and toenails were next to be done in pink. My pink open toe sandals topped off my outfit.

Earlier in the week I tweeted the girls that the theme for today was pink. I also added that I thought we should spice things up a bit. My suggestion to them was to dress provocatively. They all thought that was a refreshing idea.

I went back downstairs and placed my favorite toy in the center of the u, covering it with pink sheet so no one would be able to tell what it was. Instead of us just reading erotica and getting all worked up and doing nothing about it. I decided to surprise the girls with a gift bag for each of them.

At precisely twelve o' clock Stephanie arrived.

"Steph, you look amazing!" Giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Monica, you look yummy!" After kissing me on the cheek, I led her to the table. 

Stephanie is a caramel skinned goddess whose toned body stands at five feet eleven inches. She has long black curly hair that reaches the middle of her back. Her eyes are hazel in color. The skin tight t-shirt with tight shorts showed off her body nicely.

Next to arrive was Li a stunning woman whose toned body stands at five feet - two inches. She has shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes are emerald green. Her sundress was beautiful against her alabaster skin. The buttons in front, went from the neck to the hem. 

"Li, you look gorgeous!" I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Mmmm, Monica you look delicious!" After kissing me on the cheek, I told her Steph was at the table. 

Noreen was coming up the steps. She wore a very tight tube top on her five foot - two inch frame. Her shorts looked as if they were painted on. She has shoulder length blonde hair, with mesmerizing blue eyes. Her tanned, toned body attracts a lot of attention.

"Noreen, you are simply beautiful!" I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Monica you look scrumptious, come here!" She pulled me to her pressing herself to me, then kissed me full on the lips.

Taking my hand, we walked over to the table. Steph gave a filled a champagne flute with Dom Perignon to each of us. We filled our plates with the desserts and went to the reading area. When everyone was comfortable, I handed out the book we were reading.

I handed each of them a pink gift bag, telling them to open them. They all softly gasped as they looked in their bag. Everyone received a pink nine inch E-glass Screamer Glass Dildo, a pink six and a half inch Velvet Touch Slim Vibrator.

"Girls, we are going to really spice things up today."

"What do you have in mind, Monica?" Asked Steph as she and the others looked anxiously at me.

“You will see soon enough, Steph.” 

I asked them if they agreed that the last two meetings had been very sexually charged. They all agreed with me. Telling them that I needed to masturbate after those meetings because I was so aroused. They giggled, as they too admitted to masturbating when they went home.

As I handed out the books, I kissed each of them on the lips. Each kiss turned passionate, tongues entwined in an erotic dance. We all took our glasses and gulped down the champagne. Noreen refilled her glass and the bottle was passed around.

I began the reading, as the story unfolded we were all getting turned on. When the first chapter ended, every one took another sip from their glass.

Noreen read the next chapter, we all were breathing a little harder during that chapter. We took a short break to help ourselves to more food and drink after that chapter. Returning to the sectionals, I noticed that Li had unbuttoned her sundress down to her waist.

Li read the next chapter, not halfway through I could feel my nipples getting hard. I tried to think of something else but it was too late. I glanced over at Noreen and saw she had rolled up her t-shirt just under her full breasts. I must have let out a moan at the sight of her toned stomach, as everyone was looking at me.

No, they were looking at my stiff nipples peeking out from under my crop top! Without hesitation, I reached over to my gift bag and pulled out the vibrator, as looked into their eyes. They watched me slip the vibrator under my top. Moving the vibrator in a circular motion on my nipples, I used the vibrator to push up my top. When my breasts came into view, I heard soft gasps coming from the girls.

I then dipped the vibrator in my glass of champagne. Bringing it to my mouth, I licked from the base up to the head. Swirling my tongue around the head, I slipped the tip past my lips. The sucking noises that I was making, were getting the girls aroused. Their nipples were straining against the material of their tops.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

As they watched me take the entire length of the vibrator in my mouth, they reached into their bags. Pulling out their vibrators, they licked the entire length. Swirling their tongues around the tips, we all softly moaned out as we watched one another. I put my vibrator down to remove my crop top.

Noreen removed her tube top as Steph removed her tight t-shirt. Li undid the buttons of her sundress down to her waist. She then slipped the straps from her shoulders letting them fall to her waist.

Filling my glass, I passed the champagne bottle around. We all took a sip before Steph read the next chapter. I continued teasing my nipples with the vibrator. Li was teasing her nipples by sucking them. Noreen was pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples. The more Steph read, the more turned on we were getting.

I walked over and stood behind Steph as she kept reading. Reaching around, I gently caressed her breasts while she read. My lips kissed her neck following the gentle curve to her shoulder, then back up to her ear. My tongue swirled around her ear lobe. Steph moaned out, as she let go of the book. Turning her head, we kissed as she slipped her hand inside her shorts.

With her other hand, Steph pinched her nipple as I twisted the other nipple. Her hips began thrusting against her hand as she buried two fingers deep into her love tunnel.

Noreen had gently pushed Li on her back. As she sucked Li's nipples, her tongue swirled around them. She unbuttoned Li's sundress from the waist down far enough so we could see her fingers slip between the swollen labia. Li moaned out as Noreen bit down on her nipple, while reaching out to tease Noreen’s nipples.

Breaking our kiss, I moved quickly in front of Steph. On bended knee, I knelt in front of her as my fingers hooked the waistband of her shorts. Steph hurriedly unsnapped her shorts, pulling down the zipper as I pulled them down her lithe body. When her pussy came into view, I could smell the sweet aroma of her sex.

We both heard screaming coming from the other sectional as Noreen had moved down and was sucking on Li’s clit. Noreen had turned on the vibrator while sliding it deeper into Li’s wet pussy. Li had her back arched, her large, firm breasts jutted upward. Her nipples begging to be sucked were being teased by Li’s fingers.

Reaching over I took a vibrator, turning it on I moved it across Steph’s taught nipples. She moaned out as my finger rubbed her clit. Moving the vibrator down her firm lithe body, I teased her swollen labia before slowly slipping it into her pussy. When Steph felt the vibrator go deeper she moaned out, as my fingers continued to play with her clit. I bit her nipples as she reached down and teased my nipples with her fingers.

Both Li and Steph came together screaming so loud that I thought the neighbors would hear us. Forgetting that THEY were our neighbors! Noreen and I held our partners in our arms, cuddling one another.

After some kissing, caressing as we rested Li had Noreen stand. On bended knee, she knelt on the floor. She opened Noreen's shorts, slowly pulling them down. Li kissed the top of Noreen's mound then let her tongue tease the swollen labia. Seeing this, Steph did the same to me.

Steph took the vibrator, gently moved it along my thigh up to my mound. She teased my clit, then went down my other thigh. Looking over my shoulder I saw Noreen looking at me. We both saw that Li and Steph were doing the same to both of us.

I turned to look down and that is when I saw Steph part my swollen labia with her fingers.

"Oooohhhhhh that feels good, Steph. Keep going." As the tip of the vibrator entered my pussy.

Steph slowly pushed the entire length deep into my wet pussy as she sucked my clit.

"Ummmm that feels good, Li. Go deeper." Noreen watched as the vibrator disappeared slowly into her love tunnel.

Both Steph and Li sucked, our clits as the vibrators found every part of our pussies. Noreen and I sucked on our nipples a we watched our partners swirl their tongues around our clits. I heard Noreen moan out as she bit down on a nipple while pinching the other. I did the same to my nipples.

Steph had reached down and was fingering her pussy as was Li. The wet sloshing noise with the sweet aroma of everyone's sex was finally too much to take.

"AAAGGGHHH!" We all screamed as we came.

Li helped Noreen to the floor and Steph helped me to the floor.

There we lay with our partners, resting. When suddenly our husbands came from around the corner naked!

"Surprise girls, this is the answer to your question from earlier Steph." I got together with our men and tossed the idea to them. They were all for it. They never went fishing, instead they were in the basement waiting until we finished. 

Our husbands came over, helping us to our feet. The girls looked at me for a moment, I was not sure what to expect. They came to me then hugged and kissed me. They said they each had been thinking of getting us all together for a long time but were not sure how the others would feel.

With that, the orgy continued until the next morning.


 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments