Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Choker Club Chronicles

"Jane follows her heart into a world she didn't know existed..."

23
6 Comments 6
9.5k Views 9.5k
8.8k words 8.8k words
The Choker Club Chronicles

Plain Jane, The story begins...

Algebra class was winding down and I was starting to get that same bummed feeling I always did when it was over. It would be another day before I could see Leah again in class tomorrow. I had come to grips with the fact that there was something about Leah I was attracted to. "I wasn't a lesbian!" I thought because I wasn't attracted to other girls. There was just something about Leah.

Leah was beautiful I mean in every way. Skin tanned to perfection. 5 foot 4, maybe 100 pounds. Beautiful oval face with nice cheeks. Blue eyes and light brown hair to the mid-back that got blond as it grew out bleached from the sun. 'B' cup breasts that flowed into a flat tummy that flowed into great hips and ass, that flowed into proportioned legs worth their weight in gold. She knew how to carry herself as she walked. She had a wonderful smile and she shared it with everyone, even me when our eyes met. She dressed with fashion coordination I could only dream of. She had social skills and a cool circle of friends that seemed as nice as her. She wasn't stuck up though I know she comes from money.

Leah was the whole package...

I, on the other hand was...a tater-tot. I wasn't real bad, I mean I wasn't completely "unfortunate looking". I just didn't have it all going for me the way Leah did. I had suffered through the braces drama and was down only to a retainer at night so I hadn't been called metal mouth in a year. I'm 5 foot 2 with brown eyes that do require reading glasses, mid-back jet-black hair that argues with me every chance it gets. My pale skin contrast with the hair can be shocking if your not prepared for it. My 'B' cups were nice but not much more. At just over 100 pounds I was a little doughy but not protruding anywhere, just a thin layer. I had no real friends do to overdeveloped shyness. No social skills that I was aware of. The typical insecure high school girl that was also a nerd. All that, plus I seemed to have a real girl-crush on Leah which wasn't helping anything.

Outlook, not so good...

The bell rang ending the period and I snapped out of my day dream about actually carrying my side of a conversation with Leah. I gathered my binder making sure I had my homework assignments as I carefully sneak a side peek at Leah as she walks past me from the row where she sits. She floats to the door. I'm so doomed. Such is the case of 17 year old juniors in high school.

As I get up to drudge off to my "English Lit." class next period I notice something in the seat of the desk Leah was sitting. I went over to her row to find her assignment binder for Algebra just sitting there in the seat. It must have dropped out of her pack when she got up and she hadn't noticed it. I could chase her down and give it to her and maybe string 3 or 4 words together, perhaps a complete sentence! I grabbed the binder and headed for the hallway to try and find her feeling that maybe my luck was changing for the better, Ahh-no. I spotted her down the hall with her friends; Patricia, Skyler and Monica. Damn! Even her friends had cool names, I was just "Plain Jane". There was no way I was going to be able to sound like more than a cave-girl if I had to speak in front of four cool chic's. The four of them together were always easily identified by the 'chokers' they always wore without fail. It seemed like an odd fashion statement to make but all four wore them. Some of the chokers had small decorations on them that must mean something to their clique the rest of us could only guess at because when asked, the girls would not talk about them. Just something to set them apart I was sure.

I looked down at the binder and noticed her name, address and phone number was written on it. NEW PLAN! I would deliver the binder to Leah at her home after school and maybe talk to her at last alone. I would be happy if I could hold eye contact.

I had been walking through the "nice" neighborhood for some time when I finally found Leah's house. The map I printed out in the school computer lab said that it was over a mile from school to Leah's house which was of course in the wrong direction to my house. I better make this worth it and not choke if I was going to put this much effort into it. I hate to walk. I went up the drive and to the front door of a massive two story brick home, a far cry from the 3 & 2 I lived in with mom, dad and my 16 year old brother. It had room enough but it was nothing like this. I knocked and expected a butler or servant of some sort to open the door, instead I got ...silence. Oh! Absolutely not! I didn't walk all this was to find no one was home! This time I rang the doorbell but still got nothing. Damn! I tried once more but was unsatisfied again. I turned to enjoy the long walk home when I heard the door latch click. I turned as the door swung wide and there was Leah. She was wearing a pair of big round sunglasses and a terri-cloth robe that came to mid thigh. She looked at me and smiled.

"Hi, Jane, right?" She took her sunglasses off as she spoke to reveal those eyes.

"Y-Yes, hi Leah." Wow, that just came right out, with a little effort.

" I didn't know you lived out here, Jane." Some surprise and shock in her voice.

" I, well I don't really." Not bad.

" Ok, I'll bite, what brings you to my home."

"Well I didn't, I mean, um...your address was on your binder from Algebra class. You must have dropped it when you got up out of your seat." A whole sentence, I'm getting better at this. I could feel a conversation coming around the corner any minute now. I handed her the binder and she looked genuinely pleased as she took it.

"And you brought it out here to me? Thank you. Where is your car? Did you leave it on the street?" She looked way out to the curb beyond the fence that enclosed her estate actually looking for my car.

"I walked."

"You walked to my house from school? Thats got to be like, a mile." She was astonished and still smiling, I must be doing something right.

"1.2 miles according to the map, it's ok, I love to walk (lie)."

"OMG! Are you kidding? I hate to walk! Well come in and let me offer you something to drink. I'll get changed and drive you home as well."

"No, thats not necessary, I'm fine."

"Knock it off." she shot back playfully. "It's the very least I could do. Come in Pa-leasse." She reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me inside and closed the door behind me. "It's not like you're magazine salesmen. Standing on my doorstep. I'm sure!"

Still holding my hand at the wrist which felt strangely nice, she lead me through the show place of a house she lived in and walked me to the kitchen. "What can I get ya; water, Ice tea, soda? What would you like?"

"Nothing really, I'm fine thanks." Didn't want to be rude.

"(sigh) Jane there's such a thing as being too nice. What would you like?"

"Water then, water would be fine."

"Ice tea it is! Have a seat at the counter and take a load off." Seems she was going to have her way and I was going to have ice tea. I took a seat at the counter as she spun and opened the refrigerator to get the ice tea. She bent over at the waist and I thought I saw...no I'm sure I was wrong, there must have been panties but I thought I saw her slit. It was too quick to be sure but now it was locked into my brain. Why was I looking there anyway.

She poured and handed me the ice tea and sipped the one she made for herself across the counter from me.

"So. we'll slurp these down and then I'll get changed to take you home. Can't go driving around like this, believe me."

I protested, "I don't want to take you away from what you were doing."

She looked at me over the glass and then started to go into mock dramatics. "Oh yes, however will I survive without my daily sunworshipping session. My whole reality would collapse in on me. Therapy would be needed if I couldn't have my fix of lying motionless on a lounge."

I laughed at her overacting, she looked at me and said, "You have a really nice smile, you should use it more often than you do."

"I had braces for 4 years, I think I forgot how."

"Well take some time and remember how, smiles look good on you."

I smiled again and she looked at me and said, "That's better isn't it?" It was.

"I wish I was as comfortable as you with myself." That just came out, I was feeling more comfortable being with Leah or I would never have said that.

" How much time do you have?" She asked very matter of fact.

" What?"

She mocked me, "Whaaat?" Smiled, and then spoke very honestly. "How much time do you have? We can get started right now. I don't know who has been spilling low self esteem in your ear but stop listening to them right now. You are not some hopeless tragedy, you're very cute actually. You just need some work here and there to get it to all come together. A little behavior modification to get you into good 'aesthetically pleasing' habits is all you need. Just a little training and you are on your way."

"Really? You would help me? Give me some pointers? That would be so great!"

"No, no pointers. I would help you makeover your life. I'm not talking fussing and preening yourself all the time like a cheerleader. I'm talking a lifestyle change that will keep you looking sharpe all the time from now on. Ya interested?"

"Yes, definitely! If it's not too much trouble?"

"It's the least I could do for someone willing to walk my homework to me. So, how much time do you have? We can start now."

I looked at my watch, it was 3:30, "I need to be home by 6:30 for dinner."

"Not a problem, that gives us a good 2 1/2 hours to start off with, I think we can get a lot done in that time." A sly little smile appeared on he lips. " Ok, dump the backpack and I'll be right back."

I put my backpack on the counter in the kitchen and heard her shout from upstairs. "Help yourself to more ice tea and pour me some more too, please!" I filled our glasses and I was putting the tea back when she returned. She was carrying what looked like a small croc-pot, 2 small satchels, a couple of oversized towels, some chop stix and a hair brush. I watched her plug the croc-pot in at the counter and then she lifted the lid and sniffed. "Mmm, smells nice."

I asked her what was in the pot and she told me it was all for later. She grabbed the hair brush, chop stix and the towels and told me to bring the drinks and follow her out through the glass doors that lead to the pool area in the backyard. There were several lounges, tables and chairs scattered around a very large pool in an even larger back yard enclosed by a tall stone wall around the entire perimeter, very secluded. She threw the towels into one of the lounges next to an umbrella table. Standing there with the brush in her hand she had me set the drinks on the table and announced...

"Ok, chic, lets see the goods!"

"Excuse me?"

"Strip! Take it all off, baby! Woohoo!" She was being playful again but I wasn't really following where she was going with this.

"You want me to take off all my clothes? Here? Now?"

"It's time to see what we have to work with and how we can get it where we want it to be. Gotta see what ya got!" She walked past me and gave me a light swat on my ass with the back of the hair brush, then she started to brush my hair in long strokes.

I was motionless with my mouth open. " But, what if someone walks in on us? Are you parents home?"

"Nah, mom and dad won't be home til after 7:00 and my brother is off at college. It's just you and me, all alone. So drop the duds while I work through this mess of tangles you call hair and lets get started."

Leah was still trying to brush out the tangles after a minute or so had gone by and notice that the shoes were the only thing I had removed.

"Whats the problem, Jane? It's just you and me here. No one can see over the wall." She leaned forward to my right ear and spoke softly " You strip naked and take a shower with 40 girls each day in Phys Ed. but your going all shy with just me? Whats the deal?"

The deal was I wasn't attracted to 40 other naked girls I showered with each day. That and when she leaned into my ear a second ago her breath on my neck sent a shock through my pussy. I was afraid I may have leaked a little and didn't want to explain a moist spot in my panties to her.

She walked around in front of me and untied the robe she had been wearing. She pulled the folds of the robe apart and eased the robe off her shoulders exposing her beautiful body to me in all its glory. There was no bikini on under that robe as I had earlier suspected. I couldn't help but fill my eyes with every bit of her. As my eyes walked down the length of her body and then back up I was sure I felt a squish from my loins. My eyes rose to her face and then I notice she had watched me enjoying her every curve. She was enjoying being looked it. She tossed the robe on the table and place her right pinky finger in the right corner of her mouth. She bit down on it and then crossed one leg behind the other very slowly so I could see her bald mound. Her breasts were beautiful with little raisin nipples and quarter sized areolas, firm and perky. The 'V' line of her rib cage made a perfect circle to outline her abdomen down to her pelvis. As she breathed just the lightest definition was visible of her six-pac tummy. Her pussy was clean except for a small patch that lived just above her vagina's entrance. Beautiful.

"Seen enough?" She asked slyly.

" Um yeah, I mean, Yes this is... thats a very nice... yes." I was trying to keep my eyes above her shoulders now but I wasn't doing well at it.

She walked up to me slowly, leaned towards my face, looked into my eyes and in a calm serious voice said. "Good, then strip, and don't make me ask you again."

she returned to her duties behind me and continued on my hair. I started to get the feeling that this was not going to end well and that I may have got in way over my head. I was at least going to last a little longer because I hadn't seen that ass of hers yet. If I was going to get all flustered and run away embarrassed I was going to see that ass so I could have the full picture for my masturbatory dreams. I started to unbutton my shirt and that soon was on the table next to her robe, As the bra came off there was a wonderful sensation as a mixture of sunlight and breeze hit my breasts. I laid the bra on the table and placed my hands under each breast cupping them slightly, this was the first time they had ever been in direct sunlight and it felt good. I was nervous but feeling better about disrobing. The pants came off with little resistance and they were now on the table. I reached down to check the condition of my panties, yep, a nice wet spot right where you'd think it should be. Back to those embarrassed feelings again. It was bad enough she caught me looking at her, I didn't want her to know that it had made me drip. I slipped out of my panties and got my socks off at the same time in one move. I tried to bundle them together and tossed them to the table hoping Leah wouldn't notice the moisture. That same breeze and sunlight that were working on my tits was now enveloping my pussy. Wow, this naked outdoors thing has something going for it...or I'm a closet exhibitionist.

Leah had finished with my hair by putting it up in some sort of twist/swirl thing with what felt like the chop stix. I don't ever where my hair up because then I can't hide under it. It felt kinda sexy. Leah came around in front of me and said,

"I'm going to give you some conditioner to use when you shampoo your hair. You will use it for the next three days no matter what each time you shampoo. After three days most of the 'tangle monsters' and frizzy should be gone and we can trim the split-ends in your hair. Got it?"

"Yes, Leah." I was left with the feeling I had just been given instructions, not suggestions. Receiving them while naked, I kinda like it. It was the second set of instructions I received in the last 5 minutes and I didn't seemed to mind at all.

Leah stood back to look at me. I was trying to figure what to do with my arms as she explored my body with her eyes. "Not bad, very not bad. Turn slowly around for me."

As I started to turn I realizes that I was doing the third instruction I'd been given. In following of Leah's instruction I noticed that I was no longer self conscious of my body or being naked in the direct sunlight, or being naked in front of Leah. There was a strange sense of comfort being told what to by Leah.

"You have a great figure, it just needs some toning." She said as though she were looking over a race horse in the paddock before a derby. "Your boobs are great, nice tummy and hips. We will do something with that 'jungle' you have growing down there though, it's just out of control." She was talking to my bush when she said that too.

"How is that going to make me look beautiful when no one can see it when I'm...clothed." I asked, more like I stammered.

"It won't make you look beautiful, it will make you feel beautiful. And when you feel beautiful, you are beautiful." I started to see where she was going.

Leah approached me again, looked down into my face and studied my cheeks; "You have great skin, very tiny pores. Pasty white skin but its great. We're going to start to take care of that now."

She took my hand and her touch caused a shiver to go straight down my back to my muff. I had to control it. I took a long breath as she lead me by the hand to a lounge and sat me down.

"Everyday after school you come home with me and we will sunbathe together for 2 hours, one hour on each side. That should get a healthy glow going on your alabaster skin in no time. Plus we will do that 'behavior modification' training to get you self sufficient and lose the self conscious parts. This is going to work girl! Now, lay back and lets catch some rays."

I smiled as I looked up at her; "Thanks Leah." That was all I could think to say as I laid back in the lounge. Leah lowered my lounge to perfectly flat and then walked back to the table. Finally I got to see her ass, it was worth the wait. Smooth and round, tapered and joining her legs flawlessly. She bent over slightly reaching for something I couldn't see and her slit popped out again. Her labia looked butter smooth, she was candy for my eyes and inspiration for my fantasies. I could feel my pussy starting to flow again. She returned to me with a bottle in her hand. As she walked toward me I enjoyed ever jiggle from her pert breasts. She leaned over me to remove my glasses and placed them on the table next to the lounge. Aww dammit! My sight was now denied me, she was a blurry version of her former self now. I could make out her arm extending over my head and I heard her say; "Close your eyes." I did as instructed...again, and soon felt the drippings of an oily substance on my face and throat. My mind went to a place all its own when that happened. What could this be I thought? I heard her giggle; "Its suntan oil and don't worry its harmless if you swallow some. It's banana oil and coco butter. It's all I use...oop, excuse me, all we use."

Still unable to see more than a furry outline of her I reached up to rub the oil she had dripped on me when she stopped me. "I'll do that, you can't see and I don't want any part of your delicate skin to get missed or you will fry."

I could see her move over the top of me, it looked like she was straddling me and the lounge. Oh, the view I must be missing now could keep me busy in my room for weeks. I felt her weight settle on my tummy as she sat split legged facing me. Oh God! I thought, her pussy was split open and exposed sitting just above my belly-button and all I could see were smears. I think I heard one of my eggs drop. I don't know how much longer I was going to be able to hide the fact that she was turning me on like a t.v. set.

Her hands started to move over the surface of my face messaging the oil in. Her touch along with the slippery oil on my skin was almost electric. She told me to keep my eyes closed so she could cover the eyelids. Her hands moved under my chin, down my neck and then back up under my ears. WOW! did that ever feel wonderful. I didn't know the back of my neck and behind my ears was so sensitive but I do now and so did she because a small moan escaped...I couldn't help it.

"You ok?"

"Yes....just...fine." Trying to keep my focus off her hands on my body.

She took my hands and placed them on her shoulders then lubed both arms completely down all the way to my 'pits' which tickled me crazy. I giggled "No...stop, stop it your killing me...giggle."

Playfully she said, "Never! I may torment you with out mercy, but kill you, never." She threw in an extra tickle and I squeaked.

More oil now dripped on my chest between my boobs and she started to work it in, gently cupping my breasts in each hand and rubbing her oil soaked hand over them. I felt a deeper breath than normal fill me as she played with the left Brest's nipple and said, "You have nice nipples and areolas, are they sensitive?"

More now than they ever used to be, thats for sure. The best response I came up with was, "Kinda"

"I won't linger then." She slid down dragging her crotch over me as she did. Talk about control, I was starting to try and do my sociology homework in my head to distract me from what seemed to be innocent statements, comments and actions taken out of context by my runaway horny libido. It wasn't working. She finished my tummy and moved straight to my legs avoiding my pussy which was a blessing because I know I couldn't handle that at this time. When she finished the tops of my legs she went down to the feet and worked lotion in. I thought I was going to die. Her fingers went between each toe, under my instep and then to the ankle. I had no idea that my feet were an erogenous zone but they were because I felt my pussy squish again. It had to be getting messy down there because I could feel some dripage running to my anus. As she raised my left leg to rub the lotion in on the underside of my calf and thigh, it caused my labia to drag against itself. Wow again, I felt the warm spot inside me start to spread and another soft moan escaped me as it did. When she moved to the right leg and lifted it the soft moan became and outright groan.

"Jane, did you know that sunbathing can sometimes be a great turn on to some people causing them to get very aroused? Is the sun having that effect on you right now?"

" I..um...

LizAndrea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAndrea

no, not really." Aww shit, I'm caught.

"You sure the sun doesn't turn you on. It's alright if it does, its pretty common, happens to me."

"No, it doesn't effect me that way, what makes you ask?"

She finished my right leg and then moved up to my face. She softly said, "Because your pussy has leaked a small puddle under the lounge and I wanted to know if it was the sun or me that caused it. Since you said the sun isn't turning you on it must be me." I felt a hand on caress my right Brest followed by another hand gently coming to rest on top of my pussy. As the hand landed on my pussy it was over, no more fighting, no more trying to control what I could not. My chest heaved upward and my head snapped back into the lounge. I was no longer able to keep the game going and hide how turned on I was. There was no point, I wasn't fooling her. I wanted her to rub my pussy so bad I could kill my fellow human to get her to relieve me of the orgasm that had been trying to bust out of me for the last half hour.

"Ooooo, I'm thinking it's me but I'm still not sure. Will you tell me, Jane? Is it me that's turning you on?"

" Yes...(pant)... it's yo...you... oh!" I had never been this aroused in my life. My mouth was open wide and all I could do was squirm in the lounge. I felt my eyes roll into my head, it was so strong and intense now, like nothing I had felt before. She applied slightest pressure to my the throbbing lips under her hand and I exploded in a small gush into her hand. I dropped my torso into the lounge but raised my pelvis into her warm wet hand as the tingle that started in my pussy radiated throughout my body in waves of pleasure. She released her hold on my boob and leaned to my head as I was breathing in gulps of air.

" Slow down, Jane or you're going to pass out." she whispered.

I tried to control my breathing and start to recover when she pulled her hand away from my soaking wet pussy. The air that could now reach my pussy sent another shiver through me.

"Oh...my God! Jane, I can't believe you came in my hand. LESBIAN! Getting off on my touch, I was just innocently rubbing suntan oil into you to keep you from burning and you cum on me? Wait til I tell everyone what a slut you are!"

What!!! She made me cum and now she was going to rat me out and ruin my life?!! I'd be humiliated. I thought about it and what she said was true, I couldn't deny it. She didn't really do anything unnatural...it was me. Oh, my life was over. My head snapped to face her and I pleaded.

"Please, Leah. Please don't tell anyone. PLEASE! What can I do to keep this between us, please?" Her image was still all fuzzy but it looked like her hand was up at her face. I couldn't really tell. I heard her make some kind of sucking noise and then I heard her giggle:

"Silly, I'm not going to tell..." then I heard another smacking sound from her lips. She continued; "...because then I'd have to share you with everyone, especially if I told them how good you taste." She was licking my cum off her hand, thats the sound I heard. She moaned as she cleaned more of me off her fingers, then she giggled and said: "Gotcha!"

I relaxed in reliefe that life didn't end after a fantastic orgasm at 17. She had easily fucked my pussy and then she fucked my mind. She finished cleaning me off her hand and leaned into my face, I felt her breast drag over mine as she brought her lips close to my ear and said,

"Although, I really liked where you were going with that; 'Please, Leah. What can I do...' That has real potential for the future but right now I want just to give you another orgasm and watch you cum again. That was so beautiful, Jane. Remember what I said...feel beautiful and you are beautiful? I want to make you feel beautiful again. Can you cum for me?"

Are you kidding? I think at this point I could make cumming for her my career.

"Oh yes, Leah. At least I'd love to try but give me another minute to get myself together."

She was still at my ear whispering, "Ok, but I want something while I wait." She moved her mouth from my ear to my mouth and gently started 'baby kissing' me on the lips. Sometimes applying a little suction to the edge of my lips as she pecked. Her tongue would peak through her lips every now and then for a lick, just a taste and then return before I could meet it with a pucker of my own. As she continued to kiss me both her hands were now cradling my head by the back and I could feel her thumbs gently rubbing behind my ears. Leah found all my buttons and was pushing them at will. She moved her mouth down my chin to my extended neck and drug just the tip of her tongue along its length. "Oh, wow...aha." came out of me as she returned back up my neck wiggling her tongue as she went. When she got back to my lips she told me to hold my tongue out for her, I did without hesitation. I felt her lips enclose my tongue and she started sucking my tongue, then stroking it with her lips gripping as she bobbed up and down on it. I had never even thought or heard of being 'tongue fucked' like this before, it was wonderful. I had been kissed before but Leah was miles ahead of any others that had kissed me, it wasn't close. I felt her right hand leave my head and then felt it on top of my pussy. Her finger wrapped over my lips as another moan escaped me.

"It's getting pretty gushy down here, Jane. I think you're ready."

"But it's your turn, I want to make you cum too."

" I can't wait for you to wrap you lips around my slit, Jane. But right now I think you need the attention."

She felt so good I wasn't going to argue the point. I was too wet right now and not too sure that my legs worked anymore. She released her grip on my head with her left hand and laid my head back gently to the lounge. With her right hand still on my pussy she turned and lifted my left thigh and dropped over the side of the lounge. I did the same with my right leg so my pussy was now hers. I could barely get my right leg off the lounge, it was weak as a blade of grass. Now with my pussy splayed wide open, there was no way I would be able to close it with my legs in this position by bringing them back together, not that I would. She reached under the lounge with her left hand to get the bottle of suntan oil. I heard her flip the top open on the bottle as she leaned it towards my waiting pussy. She poured the oil over the top of her right hand and as it trickled down, she split my labia wide to let the fluid run onto my vaginal opening. My God, this was it, my beautiful Leah was going to work my pussy out and if she was half as good at that as she was kissing, I was a dead girl.

She moved her well lubed hand down over my opening as she used more lotion on my pubics. She put the bottle down on my tummy in case she needed more but probably not as I was a fountain of girl lube now. With her left hand she mopped my now soaked pubic's out of the way to expose my hood and clit which were feeling that darn breeze as well as Leah's attention. I was already starting to feel that warm spot in my pussy starting to grow outward. I felt hands touching my breasts and was startled because Leah didn't have four hands. It was me, my hands were working on my breasts and I didn't remember telling them to do that. I was happy they had a mind of their own because it felt great.

She had one hand holding my pussy wide open while the other explored the entrance to my vagina. A finger lightly stroked from my opening to my clit and back again while her left hand kept me on display for any to see. That thought stuck in my mind now, how erotic if someone, anyone were watching my Leah as she worked over my pussy and brought me to another orgasm. A stranger watching as Leah finger fucked me into bliss. Oh, now my mind was working against me, betraying me to yet another coming orgasm. Just block that out, girl. Leah is here in reality getting familiar with your pussy now, stay focused.

She started to poke into my opening with one finger and I tried to relax my muscles so she could enter me with no resistance, I wanted her inside me. With each attempt a small "Oh!" would pop out of my mouth.

"Just relax, Jane. I will get in, in good time, it will happen don't worry."

I was a virgin except for the right-hand-rub I had perfected at age 13. I had always stimulated myself outside, nothing had been in there, ever. I knew I would be tight when this moment finally happened but I thought I would loosen up fast. The problem was I was so hot for Leah that I was on a perpetual Kegel. She started moving her finger around the opening in small circles applying a little more pressure with each revolution to loosen me...it was starting to work. She got just the tip in and I let out a gasp. She held it in place there and turned back to me, she place her left hand on my right cheek and asked: "You ok? I see your hands have found something to do."

"Yes...fine...(pant)...good...pleeeaaase don't (pant)...don't stop please."

"Not even started yet, girl. I'm gonna rock your pussy like never before. Hold on tight."

Her words were cutting straight into my brain, she was making me cum with words. I was not working myself into and orgasm at this point, I was doing all I could to hold back from an orgasm. She returned to her duties of seducing my pussy with a passion now. She pushed into me a little deeper with the one finger which was now joined by what must have been her thumb starting to tap on my clitoris. Each bounce on my clit was like a pleasure pulse running from my muff to my brain. She was so damn good at it I didn't realize she had her finger all the way inside me until she started to stroke it in and out. Each time she withdrew I gripped her finger as tight as I could, I didn't want her to leave, I didn't want it to go...ever. The rhythm of her finger fucking me started to increase driving that warm spot in my vagina into a furnace. I looked down to see what I could past my breast that were still being molested by my hands, there I could make the form of my pelvis rising to meet her plunge into me. Her thumb started to move back and forth from clit to opening with each drive and her fingers from her left hand took over on my clit gently squeezing, pulling and rubbing. I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I was making noises like I had seen in porn video on my computer. Bunches of "Oh's! and "Oh my God's! My breathing was frantic and audible now as I looked down again to see Leah lower her head almost to my pussy. She wasn't quite there but she didn't have to be because my pussy caught fire. I heard her blowing gently on my opening while driving me crazy with her hands. That put me over the top. I felt the gush come out of me as my pelvis was now joined by my abdomen and chest in heaves as the pleasure of the orgasm took over my body in rhythmic waves.

"Ah-ah....Ah-ah...hut'dahhh..oh, God...Leah, ...Leah ...oh, ...my God!... Leah!"

"I'm here, baby. Don't worry, we're not through, not by a long shot."

All I could see was blurry sky as I felt my ached body rock from side to side in the lounge. she continued to work in me, thrusting in and out. The waves of pleasure started to abade but she was still driving into me. I was starting to get sensitive down there, actually every where.

"Leah, please...please stop...tender now...stop the clit but...stay ...stay in me, please. stay the finger..for now, please, inside me, pla...pla."

"Ok, Jane. Just breathe girl, you're not breathing like you should. I'll stay inside you. I think you have more coming. I want to use my fingers and give you another orgasm. I know you can do it, Jane. You can cum for me again, I know you can. Cum for me, Jane."

She turned my brain into guacamole with her words and was wearing me out with her hands. Every word that came out of her mouth was another instruction for me now. An instruction I had to fulfill. The problem was I had never been multi-orgasmic. Unfortunately for me Leah didn't know that. She started to move in and out with her finger again but knew my clit was way too sensitive so she stayed away. My body was still going through the tremors and after-shocks as she started to build the cadence again. My pussy was spasming on her finger in rhythm which she timed. Clenching down and releasing. When the moment was right she struck. Suddenly the finger inside me was joined by another. I made a gulping sound as I drew in too much air to hold.

NO!...please, no more...Leah...st...stop ...please."

"You can do this, Jane. Focus on the pleasure. You can cum again and again, I know it."

"....no...please Leah(gulp)...no more...stop...begging (gulp)..stop"

Leah was not going to release me, I knew it now. She was withdrawing her fingers almost out and then repenatrating me. I felt her left hand come under my arched back and cradle the back of my neck and head as she knelt beside me. She lifted my head off the lounge from the back supporting me as I writhe. I was held up by her hand and my feet. My body was swaying in the air in the throws of the coming ecstacy. I felt my hands release my breasts and fall away lifeless as she was working into my poor pussy with heavier force and rhythm. I could feel her fingers twitch as they reach in as far as they could and drag on the upper roof of my vagina as they withdrew. The sensation of that motion was incredible. I was no longer able to form any words, just pant and make vowel sounds. She eased her head to my face as I writhed in the lounge supported by her hand and started to speak.

"I'll make you cum again, Jane. I love your body, I love watching you cum. I'm going to do it to you over and over again. You are going to cum again and again until I have exhausted you."

I was cumming on her words, the orgasm pleasure wave rolled over me again as I twitched under the complete control of both her hands, the one holding me up and the one pleasuring me. My legs lost the power to hold me so now my ass was back in the lounge, pelvis still trying to meet Leah's thrusts. I was on my third or forth orgasm in 10 or 15 minutes, I was no longer sure, my mind couldn't keep track of much anymore. I'm sure she watched me with great pleasure and knew everything I was feeling because I was transmitting it to her through my pussy to her fingers. The waves washed over me like loving warm water, I didn't want it to end. I was no longer actively participating, she had control of my mind, body and the orgasm. She could now keep it going in me and I was powerless to stop it.

A-ha..I didn't want to.

I was starting to see everything in my mind as though I were floating above us. The alabaster skin of my naked body in the sunlight with a tan, beautiful goddess cradling me in her arm and forcing pleasure into me with her hand. I was soon to find out why that was happening. She leaned to my neck and started to kiss the length of it down to my exposed Breast where she took as much in as she could. Applying suction she teases my breast by flicking her tongue back and forth across the nipple trapped in her mouth. She released my breast from her mouth and returned up my neck to my mouth exploring it with her tongue. She pulled from my mouth quickly like something was wrong. She leaned into my ear and spoke:

"That's it, Jane. Ride the waves. Keep breathing, Jane. Let the waves of pleasure build and flow away, then you can ride the next one. You must stop holding your breath. You've broken through to multiple-orgasms, Jane. Oh, you feel so good, I can tell when they hit, you grip my fingers so tight I think they are going to break. Keep breathing, Jane. Enjoy the next one as it rises and I'll keep plunging into your helpless pussy to keep them coming...Don't stop breathing, Jane. Jane, keep breathing....Jane, breathe or you'll pass out...Jane! Jane!... Jane??..........Jane???...............J........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes slowly to a sea of smeary blue in my vision and a wonderful feeling of being completely spent. I felt a smile build across my face that got wider and wider until I'm sure you could see my back teeth. I was reliving what had happened in my mind and I knew it wasn't a dream. It had all really happened!!! Leah, my beautiful Leah had pleasured me until I lost consciousness. Wow! You could kill me now, I'd be ok with it. That may actually be what happened because the more I woke up the more I noticed the headache building. I also notice something going on at my crotch, Leah must be cleaning me up, what a gal. I reached to get my glasses off the table to my right, enough of this blurry vision already! I put them on and looked down through my breasts to see an oversized towel on my tummy and just the top of Leah's head moving around.

"Hello there..."

Leah's head popped up over the towel from between my spread legs, those blue eyes are the first thing I saw, then her infections smile. "Well hello yourself, sleepy-head." She got up from between my legs and came up to me on my right side still completely naked. I think I like her best when she's naked, good things happen when she's naked, at least so far.

"I was getting concerned, you've been out for about 20 minutes. Does your head hurt?"

I lifted it up a little and touched my forehead, "Just a little, my temples and forehead. Did I fall and bump it?

She reached for the table and said, "I'm told its because of oxygen starvation. You just stopped breathing until you passed out. Here, take these, just some aspirins, they'll help." She gave me two pills and the ice tea that we came out with however long ago that was. It still had ice but I had lost track of time. She went around behind my head to the top of the lounge and lifted it at and angle for me. I took the pills as she returned to my right and sat on the lounge beside me. She started to stroke my side gently with her hand then looked up at me with a very satisfied smile.

I drained the tea in one swoop, as I removed the glass from my lips I said; "wow I'm thirsty!"

"Not surprised, you lost a lot of fluid down there. I'll get you some more."

She took the glass and headed off to the house and once again I got to look at that beautiful ass of hers. I was trying to decide which view I like best on her return trip and decided I liked them both to much to favor one over the other. She leaned in to hand me the glass, I took hold of her extended hand with the glass and pulled her down to me. I reached my hand around her head and pulled her to my lips. Face to face I stopped there and thanked her as I then placed a loving kiss on her mouth slowly to let her know I really ment it.

As we broke she giggled; "You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine." Cute.

"Thats not true, I owe you...um...2..3...how many orgasms did you give me?"

"Sorry, I was too busy enjoying the view to count. You're so gorgeous when you cum, I was distracted." She smiled, got up and returned to her duties between my legs.

As she climbed back onto the lounge and got on her knees between my legs I started to protest; "Oh no you don't, its my turn to throw an arch into your back. No more for me until I make you cum."

She looked over the towel, smiled, "You're so sweet, I'm not down here to kiss your sweet pussy into happiness. Remember how I told you that a bald pussy will make you feel beautiful?"

I nodded.

" Yeah, um, could you put the drink down for a sec?" I did as she continued. "It's getting it bald that doesn't make you feel so sexy."

RIPPPPPPP!!!!

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE CRAP, LEAH!!! What are you doing to me down there? That really hurt! SHIT!"

She peered over that towel that I now know was place there to keep me from seeing what she was doing and held up a strip of cloth smeared with something sticky and a whole lot of my pubic hair on it. She had a sad grimace on her face and said,

"Sorry babe, it's the best and fastest way though. The first time is always the worst. Give me a few more minutes, I've got you all laid out, were just down to the pull and trim part."

Thats when I noticed the small croc-pot beside the lounge. It's a damn good thing she didn't tell me what it was for earlier. I will spare you the gorey details, suffice to say the screams that came out of me were incredible. When she finish my kitty was so sore and no longer in the "good way'. The lotion she applied was very soothing and gave me some relief but when I saw what she had done to my poor pussy I wanted to take my glasses off again. I was destroyed. She flipped me over when she was done and applied suntan oil over my back except for my butt. She pushed my legs apart again and attacked my ass with that goo from the pot and not just the crack, all of my buns. When she finished she applied more lotion to my poor ass and then draped a towel over me.

"I'm so sorry, Jane. I know it hurts but its over now. You just lay there and gather yourself up, it's been a busy afternoon for you."

I think I actually growled at her in response. She collected her torture equipment and headed back into the house with it. I was face down in the lounge but my head was turned over my left shoulder. I could see her going in to the house still naked, still beautiful, hair flowing and that ass. I was never going to be able to stay mad at her for anything. I closed my eyes and started to feel better from the lotion she had applied, probably still look like road kill.

I heard her call to me as she was coming out of the house. I opened my eyes and adjusted my glasses to watch her approach, yummy. She was carrying a small necklace with some charms on it I couldn't make out. She knelt down beside the lounge.

"Jane, I want you to join my little clique. My tight circle of friends."

"You mean Me...in the choker club? Sure, YES, you want to be seen with me at school?"

"Why wouldn't I? Is that low self esteem poking it's head into your mind again?

"Well I don't wear cool clothes... because I don't really have any. I have no fashion sense."

"Clothes are easy, I've got some cool stuff I'd like to give you before I take you home, we're about the same size."

Orgasms and cool clothes in the same day, my luck was changing...for the better...finally. She continued;

"But before you get a choker you have to wear this necklace with the tags. It comes with some...strings I guess you'd say. There are some rules attached to the necklace. It's sort of an initiation."

"What kind of initiation?"

" Well, that is going to take some time to explain..."'

Next installment: August 1, 2012

Published 
Written by RobinMaxwell760
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments