Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Dance Floor

"A club night with her boyfriend turns out different than expected"

37
12 Comments 12
29.4k Views 29.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I grabbed his hand and pushed through the door. The room was dark, except for the disco ball that was flashing neon green and red lights across the room. People were jam packed into the room and the music was way too loud. We pushed further into the room and I turned around to start dancing.

“Come on baby, let’s dance!” I said to my boyfriend as I threw back my hair and swayed my hips to the music. His hands came down on my hips and pulled me closer to him. He leaned down and started kissing me. Our tongues intertwined and my hands grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to me. I could never get enough of him, he always tasted so delicious. We made out for what seemed like forever, our tongues swirling around each other. Occasionally he would bite my lower lip, making me want him even more.

He pulled away but not before slapping my ass, making me jump. He winked at me and asked if I wanted a drink from the bar. I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips. “Thanks, Dan” I said as I turned back around and started dancing by myself. I was wearing a tight black dress that just barely covered my ass and high heels. My hair was nice and long, down my back, just how Dan liked it. I looked hot and I knew it.

As I was dancing by myself, twirling around and moving my hands up and down my body, I caught the eye of another girl by herself. She was taller than me, with straight blonde hair and the biggest tits I had ever seen. She was barely wearing clothes - short black shorts and crop top that barely covered her chest. Her lips were pursed in a seductive smile, covered in wet red lipstick. She was hot.

She winked at me and made her way over. “Hey” she said, as she started dancing next to me. I nodded my head and kept dancing. I wasn’t sure what to do in these situations so I figured not doing much was my best bet. We continued dancing through the songs and I was wondering what the hell was taking Dan so long. As I was turning my head to look for any sight of Dan, I felt a hand on my waist.

I turned around and saw that the girl was now right in front of me, smiling. I think she knew that I was slightly uncomfortable because she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, “It’s okay, don’t you just want to have some fun?”

I looked her over and she didn’t seem crazy. What harm could she bring and plus, I needed to let loose some more anyways. I leaned into her and whispered back “Of course,” and, as I pulled away, I slowly let out a warm breath down her neck. Her hands gripped my hips tighter and we began dancing together. After a few songs of us dancing face to face, she turned around and her ass met my crotch. She started grinding on top of me and I could feel myself starting to get turned on. I ran my hands up and down her torso, hesitating around her tits. She grabbed my hands and firmly placed them on top of her bulging boobs. I squeezed them and laughed. This was kind of fun.

As we were dancing, her grinding on top of me, I felt a presence next to me. I turned around to see Dan staring at me, with a rather large erection. I winked and took my drink. He stood by watching us dance and when the girl turned around, she grabbed his hand and the three of us started dancing together. I wasn’t a fan of another girl dancing with my man, but it was kind of hot to see the two of them together.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon



Dan moved away to get another drink from the bar. “Gosh, he’s hot,” the girl said as she pulled me closer. I blushed but I couldn’t agree more. “I’m so turned on watching the two of you, it makes me jealous that he gets to enjoy you all by himself,” she said as she inched closer and dragged her lips down my neck. I shuddered out of pure pleasure. This was hot. We kept dancing, but something changed. We both wanted each other but no one was making the first move.

And then, she dipped her head and our lips met. She tasted almost as good as Dan but in a different way. Our tongues met and she lightly brushed hers against my lower lip. I let out a moan, making her grab my hips and push her hips into mine. We were grinding against each other and making out. It was hot and sexy and I wanted more of her. Her hands traveled up to my tits and she started squeezing them and caressing them. It felt so good to be touched by someone else. I was getting wet from her touches and I wanted her to know that I thought she was sexy. I guided her one hand down to the hem of my dress as I nibbled on her neck. Her head was back in pleasure, but as soon as she felt my panties underneath my dress, her head jerked forward and her eyes went wide with excitement. I brought my lips back to hers before she could protest.

Her fingers found my wet panties and she started rubbing my clit. I moaned into her mouth as she made me wetter and wetter with her touch. I wanted her and I wanted her bad. She made her way past my soaking wet thong and now she was slowly stroking my bare pussy. It felt so good to be touched, especially in public. I was gripping her hips as she continued to touch me and my tongue did not leave her mouth. That is until I saw Dan watching us from the corner of my eye. He was smiling as he saw his girlfriend making out with a hot blonde in the middle of the dance floor.

I winked at him and then moaned out in pleasure. His eyes looked confused and then they darted to my stomach where he could see the girl fingering my cunt. She did not care who saw, she just wanted to make me cum. As he looked on, I could see his cock growing harder and harder through his jeans. He didn’t make a move as my head rolled back and I placed my hands around the girl’s neck. Her fingers were moving faster in and out of my cunt and I was so close to cumming. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to cum all over her fingers. She bent down and kissed me as she brought me to climax. My whole body shook as she kept fucking me. It was the longest orgasm ever and it was so intense that I had to lean against her for support.

We continued to make out as she slowly pulled her fingers out of my pussy. She brought her dripping wet fingers up to my mouth and winked. I looked her straight in the eye and slowly took them into my mouth. I sucked on her fingers, tasting my hot, sticky cum, swirling my tongue around her hands to suck her clean.

I looked over to find Dan with a huge hard-on, smiling as he saw the whole event take place. The girl whispered into my ear and then I slowly made my way over to Dan. I pulled down my dress as I gave him a long kiss on his lips, letting him taste the cum in my mouth. “Come on baby, the three of us can get out of here,” I said seductively as I grabbed his hand and pulled the three of us out of the club.

Published 
Written by daisy125
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments