Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gathering - Part 5

"Lacey and Julie begin their newfound friendship of lovers in the final part of the series."

6
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.6k words 2.6k words
For the past few hours, Lacey had uncovered another side to herself she didn't know existed. She'd experienced a deeper meaning to this new found passion, a wondrous adventure into femininity that explored and pushed boundaries she'd never dreamed of before.

Lacey lay on the bed, face down. Her pussy was slightly sore, and yet the fire still burnt inside of her. Whether it be desire, love or lust. It gave her a new found understanding of this beautiful agony she felt, the orgasmic pleasure and full-on experience what each woman tries to reach in her peak for ultimate satisfaction.

Julie, her best friend, had opened the door to this adventurous new world of exploring the side that only a woman can offer another woman.

Her husband mostly loved to fuck her and do little exploring, and while Lacey still enjoyed the feeling of a thick, hard cock still penetrating her inside. A woman knows what another desires, the right touches that can send another into pushing deeper inside her own mind and experiencing new heights that have never been peaked before.

Julie stepped over to the bed, and lay down beside Lacey. Both naked, the room to themselves. Julie's fingers gently caressed back and forth across the spine of Lacey. Julie asked how Lacey was, to which her reply was short and breathless, while thanking Julie for encouraging her to attend the gathering that very night.

Julie brushed the hair from Lacey's face, before leaning forward and kissing Lacey upon her lips. A sweet, tender embrace of two women. Lacey didn't fight it, nor now did she find it weird that she was making out with her best friend. Her eyes were now open to any possibility.

Julie's hand drew back down across Lacey's spine, gently caressing her naked back. As their lips broke apart, their eyes stared into one another. It was like a spark had been lit between them. A desire, a hunger to not only taste but explore each others bodies. What began as friendship at the start of the night, was slowly turning into something far more.

Lacey eased her body to turn over, till she lay upon her back. Her full front was exposed to Julie once more. Julie's hands hovered across Lacey's smooth skin. Over her stomach, towards the ample perky breasts that rose from Lacey's chest.

Julie leaned forward, as she used her tongue to circle around the areolas. A slightly darker color to the rest of Lacey's pink skin, with small bumps on them that reacted to the cold, rough tongue gliding over them.

Lacey's nipples hardened, before Julie took one into her mouth. She sucked on it between her soft lips, before flicking her tongue over it back and forth. Julie worked from one breast to the other, re-enacting her actions upon both of these beautiful, perky breasts before her.

Julie's hand drew south, soon finding itself to rest upon the thighs of Lacey's legs. Her fingertips glided over each of Lacey's thighs, gently teasing them both with the touch of her fingers that sent pulsating desires to Lacey's pussy.

Julie pulled away from concentrating on arousing Lacey more by the use of her tongue upon her breasts. Julie's eyes said all the talking, no words were needed to express what both wanted from one another. Julie's fingers worked their way up between Lacey's thighs, until it reached the soft, fleshy flaps of Lacey's waiting pussy.

Julie's fingers drifted over the puffy lips, causing Lacey to gently moan at the soft touch of her best friend. Julie's fingers began to draw circles over Lacey's pussy, gently rubbing over the hood which protected the small nub of clitoris that was very sensitive and slightly raw at what Lacey had already experienced in such a short space of time.

Julie's face leaned forward, where she kissed Lacey once more. A slightly more passionate embrace on this occasion. Julie's hand continued to rub circles over Lacey's pussy, causing a slight friction and Lacey's pussy to get wet with the excitement of her best friend's touch.

Julie's hand drifted below, where her finger parted the soft, puffy flaps of Lacey's pussy lips and eased it's way between. Before the finger even entered, Julie could feel the wetness that Lacey was offering her as it dripped from within.

Julie's finger dipped inside, sliding through the walls that tightened against her finger. Slimy, wet, inner walls that tried to grip on Julie's finger but couldn't hold on as the finger dipped deeper inside.

Julie started with just small circular actions of her fingertip, causing an instant reaction from Julie whose eyes closed as they continued to kiss. Julie broke their lips, as she went to gently plant soft kisses in strategic places upon Lacey's neck.

All the while, Julie's finger continued to circle inside Lacey's pussy. Then, Julie slipped another finger inside to join the other. Lacey's pussy felt tight. Julie had always imagined how Lacey's pussy would feel, and now she was experiencing this for real.

Lacey moaned as she felt Julie's two fingers go to work inside of her warm, wet pussy. The two fingers worked in unison, acting like a paintbrush as it painted upon the canvas with gently brushstrokes. Small circles, where every so often grew larger in diameter.

Julie's thumb gently rubbed against the upper mound of Lacey's pussy, easing itself back and forth across the small nub of Lacey's clitoris. It caused Lacey's legs to squirm, quiver at this wonderful touch that warmed her entire body.

Lacey's stomach muscles began to gently spasm, reacting to this beautiful sensation of warmth and sparks that flushed through her whole body. It felt like flashes of lightening striking different places inside of her body, lighting her up in ways she'd only ever felt now of being with another woman.

It didn't take long for Lacey to explode once more. A rather intense engagement, as she groaned to Julie she was going to cum. Julie continued on her own actions of bringing her best friend to fulfill this beautiful agony of orgasmic pleasures to the full enrichment of sexual delight.

Lacey's legs quivered, shook hard as Julie felt Lacey's pussy muscles tighten with a flow of Lacey's juices that splashed around the two fingers she had deep inside Lacey's pussy. Julie was touching all the right places, hitting all the right buttons to bring Julie to reach the peak of her sexual awakenings.

Lacey grasped at her own breasts, gripping each in her hands and clutching on tight. Her own head leaned back into the bed, releasing a groan that left it's mark within the room. Lacey's whole body began to spasm, in reaction to Julie bringing her to the brink of collapsing in defeat at this fireworks exploding all over Lacey's body.

Julie loved watching Lacey cum. Seeing the passion in Lacey's face, her nipples getting hard, her pussy getting moist as she helped bring her to fulfill her own desires. This in itself was like watching the sunrise in the morning for Julie. It was a perfect moment of bliss.

Julie began to ease her motions, slowing down her fingering action to a full halt, while Lacey's body came down from the orgasmic heights she'd experienced for several moments. Lacey was still lost in her own mind. In a dreamworld of where everything in the world right at this very moment in time, seemed perfect.

Julie pulled her fingers free from inside Lacey's moist pussy. Covered in Lacey's pussy juices, Julie dipped them between her own lips to taste her best friend's sweetness. The delicate honey she had first tasted moments prior on Sandra's fingers were now upon her own.

Lacey smiled at Julie, before kissing her in a way of appreciation for what she just gave her.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

The two embraced in a sweet hug, with arms wrapped around one another. Their naked bodies touching one another, skin upon skin.

Lacey took the moment to force Julie onto her back this time, as she slipped on top and lay there. Their arms still wrapped around one another, their lips connected in a sweet embrace of lips and tongues working to taste each other.

Lacey took the initiative this time, as she began to work her own way down across Julie's body. Soft kisses began upon Julie's lips, soon settling across her neck, her upper chest as she continued on south.

Julie then felt Lacey's tongue working its own way in drawing across her breasts. Lacey took Julie's nipples between her teeth, nibbled on them, playfully, before sucking each of them to make them hard.

Lacey's tongue glided down across Julie's waist, over her stomach that left a trail of saliva in it's wake. She left a small circular trail around Julie's belly button. As Lacey's body slithered down over Julie, Lacey continued her path to slide her own body off the end of the bed and drop to her knees.

She grasped a hold of Julie's legs, dragged her back towards where she knelt, to be closer. Julie kissed up and along Julie's thighs, working her way towards the beautiful scent of Julie's pussy that awaited between.

As Lacey reached her destination, she glanced up to see Julie staring back. Lacey then dipped her head between Julie's thighs. Her tongue glided over Julie's pussy, licking across it as Julie's lips purred in reaction to the wonderful feeling of Lacey's tongue working across it.

Lacey lapped at Julie's pussy lips, over and over. She never thought she'd be licking another girls pussy, although she had tasted her first earlier this very night, but she soon realized what she had been missing. The touch of her tongue as it caressed another woman's soft, puffy lips. The taste, the smell of a beautiful woman's scent that desired her.

Lacey flicked her tongue quickly over Julie's pussy, causing Julie to squirm slightly at her touch. Lacey's hands worked hard on making sure Julie's thighs were kept apart, to allow her room to work on the treasure between.

Lacey locked her lips upon the wonderful mound, where her tongue parted the lips on Julie's pussy like the red sea, allowing her entry to walk between and enter her moist, dark cavern.

Lacey felt her tongue glide, slither through the wet vagina walls, slipping deeper inside to taste the wonderful honey that trickled upon her tongue and pulled back to within Lacey's mouth to taste, before delving back in for more.

Lacey's tongue worked through the wet cave like an explorer searching for it's hidden treasure. It connected, slipped around inside and against the vagina walls. Lapping up the luxurious honey that Julie was offering her in return for taking the risk of entering inside of her moist pussy.

Lacey took her time, enjoying every second she had to lick and taste her best friend's pussy. As she pulled her mouth away, her lips were covered in the sweet honey that had been spread everywhere. Lacey licked her lips, curling her tongue to grab every drop she could gather upon her own face.

Lacey rose up, as she stepped around the bed and crawled on her knees to kneel upon it. She straddled Julie's body and dropped down to position herself over her best friend. The two women found themselves facing opposite ends, Lacey on top of Julie.

They both soon began to go to work on one another in this sixty-nine position. Lacey's tongue began to work on Julie's pussy, eating her out more. Meanwhile, Julie's hands grabbed Lacey's ass cheeks and spread them wide before thrusting her own tongue deep inside Lacey's wet pussy.

The room was filled with not only the smell of sex, but that beautiful erotic sounds that only the pleasure of another can make. Groans and moans of both women drifted around the room.

As Julie continued to eat out Lacey's pussy, Lacey began to work on another way to get at this sweet honey from it's pot. She dipped two of her own fingers inside Julie's moist pussy, thrusting them inside as she began to fuck Julie with her fingers. In and out, slow and fast. Lacey mixed it up as she finger fucked Julie's wet pussy, while lapping at the juices that dripped free.

Julie moaned, while taking breaks to catch her breathe from munching on Lacey's pussy. Her arms gripped tight around Lacey's waist, crossed tightly to hold her there.

Lacey continued to finger her best friend, watching her own two fingers thrust in and out, hard and deep. The wet sound of her actions splashed the juices upon Julie's thighs, as Lacey tried to lap at every drop she could gather. Not wanting any of it to go to waste.

Julie could feel herself drive towards the end. Her thighs quivered, her pussy muscles tightened and her body began to spasm. Lacey kept working hard though, continuing to finger fuck her best friend and give her the best orgasm she'd ever experience.

Julie groaned as the rush spread through her entire body like a firework exploding, causing other explosions to be lit around parts of her stomach, waist and legs. Her pussy tingled and caused small spasms in themselves as Lacey fingered her faster.

Lacey felt the orgasm Julie was experiencing through a different sensation, as Julie locked her mouth on Lacey's pussy and the groans of pleasure echoed inside Lacey's pussy, causing a slight ripple effect that drifted through her wet cave.

Soon, Lacey was exploding once more. She felt a warm rush spread inside, her pussy tingled and the beautiful agony of orgasmic explosions ripped through her own body. Both women came together in a wondrous exploration of two women bringing one another to fulfill their inner most desires.

It never lasted too long, as both bodies shook in delight at the wonderful feelings befalling them, before they both started to come down from their own peaks of enlightenment. They each licked the last drops of the other's pussies, before Lacey rolled off Julie.

Lacey turned, dragged her body up to lay beside Julie. Julie pulled her in towards herself. The two lay there, hugging one another in this new found loving relationship both had discovered.

Lacey had found something far deeper than just fucking a man. This was something new, something else that pushed her to the limits of self-discovery of her own body and mind. Julie had taken her places she never knew existed.

As the two lay there, in each other's arms. Others in the house were enjoying their own discoveries of other new found friendships and lovers. Both at the poolside, and in other rooms. This was a night of discoveries for many a woman, of all colors and sizes.

For Lacey though, this was the beginning of a new life for her. It was the start of uncovering the other side, as she began to attend more gatherings with her new found lover, and best friend Julie. Lacey found new lovers, new experiences of women both experienced and new to this world.

Lacey never looked back at the world she left behind, or the husband who had screwed her over. Her mind was at peace once more, while her body had arrived at a world where only a few go and others dream of.

A world of being with another woman, not only to experience orgasmic pleasures, but the companionship and experience of exploring this wondrous world of womanhood with another. The shared moment of which one woman could only know what another woman wanted and share with one another.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments