Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The girl I met at the bar

6
3 Comments 3
7.5k Views 7.5k
743 words 743 words

The bar was quite empty that night, expect for the woman sitting alone in the red dress. My dress was longer than hers and was a dark shade of black. I slowly walked over to her and sat down, ordering a drink.

“Hello” she said, “What’s your name?”

“What’s yours?” I said, smiling and taking a sip from my drink. “Luciana” she said, smiling back at me and waiting for me to say something. “I’m Lily” I said, looking down to observe her short dress. “Well, it’s nice to meet you” she said, in a rather flirtatious tone. “So what do you do for a living”? She said, ordering another drink. “I’m a journalist” I said, “What about you?” “I’m an artist” she replied, suddenly taking the time to look at my cleavage. I could feel my pussy aching for her touch by now, and I was pretty sure that she felt the same way about me. She continued to stare at me then said, “So, do you want to come back to my place?” “I do” I said, finishing my drink off. “Good” she said, “When do you want to leave?” “Now” I said, standing up. She agreed and we went to her car, quickly hurrying back to her place. We got to her place and walked in the door, slowly walking up the stairs to her room. We took off our dresses and then took off the rest of our clothes, suddenly standing fully naked in front of each other. We walked toward each other and started kissing, darting our tongues into each other’s mouths. “You’re so beautiful” she said, stroking my face and moving her hand down to one of my breasts. I slightly moaned as she started sucking on one of my nipples, flicking her tongue over it. I put my head back in ecstasy and reached out to touch her too, hearing her moan at the feeling of my touch. I slipped my fingers into her pussy and she starting biting and sucking on my nipples harder.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

“Taste me” she said. I agreed and went down on my knees, pressing my face into her pussy and licking at it. She moaned and I licked at her more, sucking on her clit. Her juices started to flow more and more and she continued to moan, louder and louder. “Mm, oh yes mm, god that feels great” she said, massaging her own breasts while I licked at her. I stood up and she pushed me down onto the bed, licking at me too and making me moan. We kissed some more then she got out a dildo, turning it on and putting it into me. I screamed in pleasure as it went in and out of me then put it in her, watching her face as she came. She smiled and stuck her fingers up my arse, making me buck my hips in pleasure. She continued to stick her fingers deep up my arse then kissed it, putting her tongue in my arse hole. I moaned as she did so and gasped as she got the dildo out and stuck it up my arse. She put it in and out of my arse with strong force and reached around to feel my breasts. I continued to moan and gasp and turned around to face her, eventually sticking the dildo up her arse too. She screamed out in pleasure then stood up, getting ready to say something. “Let’s go and have a bath” she said, looking at me seductively. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the light, leaning over to put the plug in the bath. I stood there silent for a moment, watching the water fill up the bath. She reached out to caress my breasts and squeeze my erect nipples before she got into the bath, urging me to get in too. We both sat in the bath and I giggled as she put a heap of bubble bath into the water, splashing around to make it bubbly. We couldn’t see each other’s naked bodies now, for the bubbles had hidden everything. I let out a soft moan when I felt her hand on my leg, slowly moving up to my pussy. She put her fingers inside me and moved closer to me, darting her tongue into my mouth and pushing her fingers deeper into me.
Published 
Written by sunshine22345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments