Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lickers

"When Gretchen decides to tutor Katy, things don't go as she planned."

30
9 Comments 9
22.6k Views 22.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

I had known Katy all her life and she was always a curious girl, sneaking away from her parent’s house to hide in my back yard. She would play with my kids even though mine were a few years older than her. She grew up to become a stunning blond with a sharp mind and a bright future. As I look back, there were never any signs of what was to come but I am glad it did. Now I am a new woman, born from the ashes of a bad relationship and failed dreams. I could say that Katy changed my life, but that wouldn’t be right, she is my life now.

It all began last summer when she came back from collage. Her parents were a bit worried about her failing German which I thought didn’t matter much. Then again, her parents were perfectionists and wanted her to have straight A’s in all subjects.

One day her mother, Helen, came over and knocked on my door. I saw her through the kitchen window and she saw me, a smile and a wave before I went to open the front door.

“Hi, Gretchen, do you mind if I come in?”

I let her in and we went into the kitchen. “What can I do for you?” I asked while lighting a cigarette.

“It’s Kate, she is failing German, and I was wondering if you could tutor her?”

“I’m not sure I am in the right mind-set for that right now.”

“I know the split with Michael was hard on you and you need time to be alone and try to figure out what you will do next, but I beg you, just a few times a week would be fine.”

Thinking about it I realized it might be good to do something different so I wouldn’t walk around the house thinking obsessively what I had done so wrong that Michael had left me for another man.

I was born in Munich but moved to the States with my parents when I was fifteen and I still remember my German and I kept in contact with friends and family back home.

“Sure, I’ll do it. Have her come by tomorrow morning at nine.”

Helen gave me a hug and then left. I finished my cigarette and felt good about becoming a tutor. After all, Katy was such a wonderful young woman.”

 

*****

 

Katy began to come over twice a week and we worked hard together and after a month she was much better than when I had started with her. I was very pleased with my work and so was she.

One day, I was sitting at my computer typing away at one of my erotica stories when she walked up to me. She had been sitting on the sofa memorising verbs.

“What are you writing?” she said.

I blushed but decided I should be honest with her. “It’s a new hobby I took up after Michael left. I write erotic stories and post them on line.”

“Oh, you never seemed very erotic to me and I have known you for most of my life.”

She sat down on the desk and her skirt slid up showing of her creamy skin. The sun shone in through the windows and lit up her face, making her clear blue eyes sparkle.

“Well, I guess I’m not, but I can still write about it.”

“What kind of stories are they?”

I leaned back in my chair and said, “What do you mean?”

“Do you write about straight sex, lesbian sex, gay sex or any other genres?”

I was surprised at this since I didn’t think she knew much about erotica.

“I guess I write about straight sex, that’s what I have experience with. How come you know so much?”

She giggled. “The internet, I had a boyfriend and he was into porn and I guess I learned a bit from him.”

This made me laugh, it was hard to imagine Katy with a boyfriend or any man for that matter. To me she would always be the little girl in pig tails.

“Wow, a boy friend? You sure have grown up,” I said.

“I’ll be twenty-three this summer.”

“I know, I was just teasing you. Are the two of you still together?”

She looked a bit sad when she said, “No, he graduated this year and moved away due to a work opportunity.”

I put my hand on her thigh, the skin warm against mine. It was meant as a kind gesture but it felt much more intimate, neither of us spoke and I guess my hand lingered on her skin a bit too long because she jumped down and walked back to the sofa.

I sat staring at the computer screen wondering what had just happened. I had never ever felt anything like it before, it was something that came deep from inside me, something forbidden, dirty, raw and it made me feel ashamed. It wasn’t hornyness or attraction it was more primeval than that.

Later when Katy was about to leave, I hugged her good bye worrying that the same feeling would come back but it didn’t. I watched her walk across the street to her house and at one point she turned and I could swear she winked at me. I quickly closed the door and leaned against it taking deep breaths, what was happening?

I was watching the news when my mobile chirped and when I looked at the screen I saw a message from Katy. There was an attachment and when I opened it, it was a photo of her thigh. I almost dropped the phone in shock. There was nothing pornographic about the picture just her naked thigh from the knee up to her panty line. There was no text, just the photo.

I quickly deleted it and then went back to watching TV but it was hard to concentrate, the soft curve of her leg, the creamy skin came back to haunt me. I just couldn’t get it out of my mind and when I went to bed the image was still in my head.

And that’s how it began. Every evening she would send me a photo of a body part, the swell of her breasts, her fingers, a foot, the curve of her ass, but never of her pussy or nipples. I didn’t want to delete them so I kept them in a hidden file on my phone. When she came over for her class she never mentioned the photos and I never brought them up. I figured she thought she had sent them to someone else and mistaken my number for the other person’s, but by the third time I had realized this wasn’t the case. They were meant for me.

“Gretchen, can I ask you a personal question?”

Katy was on the sofa and she was supposed to read a text and then translate it. I was at my computer trying to write.

“Mm, what?”

I didn’t listen too hard to what she was saying since I was concentrating on my writing.

“Don’t you miss having sex? I do, my pussy feels so empty now that I am single.”

My fingers stopped moving and I slowly turned around. “What did you say?”

She looked up from the book. “I said, I miss having a cock in me.”

“Katy! Don’t say that, it’s not right.”

She put the book down. “What? I thought you were an open minded woman, you write erotica, and not like my uptight parents.”

I wasn’t sure what to say; I had nothing against the word cock, but hearing it from Katy’s mouth which I remembered smeared with vanilla ice-cream and now the image was of hot cum instead, didn’t sound right.

“Katy, I’m sorry, I guess it’s hard for me to understand that you have grown up. And yes, I do miss sex.”

She tilted her head a little and gave me a mischievous smile. “C’mon say it, say that you miss a cock in you.”

I laughed. “Sure, I miss a cock inside me.”

“Good, didn’t that feel better?”

I smiled; it actually did feel liberating to have said it. Writing about other people fucking, sucking cock and eating pussy is not the same as doing it for real. I was always highly sexual and had lost my virginity way too early.

With Michael we had explored all kind of sex even going so far as going to sex clubs. Maybe it was there that he had realized that he preferred cock to pussy because it had been at one of the clubs that I made the mistake of asking him to fulfill a fantasy I had, of him sucking cock.

“I miss Jake’s so much I even dream about it at night,” Katy said.

“But you are such a pretty girl, it should be easy for you to find another boyfriend,” I said trying to sound comforting.

“I guess, but I don’t think I am ready, not for another man anyway.” she said it with a glint in her eyes and I wondered what she meant by it.

“Enough sex talk, back to your translation, young lady,” I said trying to sound serious.

“Yes, Professor Gretchen.”

That night I got another photo and this one was of her pussy. Her lips looked soft as velvet without any pubic hair. I stared at the photo for a long time and then I wrote a response.

“Why the photos?”

“Do you like them?” She answered.

“Not sure, feels strange.”

“I want you!”

“???”

I never got an answer back on my question marks so I decided to have a long and serious chat with Katy the next time she came back.

In bed that night I lay awake wondering what was going on with her. Did she have some kind of late curiosity about lesbian sex? I had never had it, I loved cocks, the emotions that flowed over me as I was penetrated could never be beaten by a woman, I was sure of it.

******

“Katy, we have to talk about these photos you have been sending me.”

We sat in the kitchen and she had just arrived. I had made us some tea and now she sat opposite me looking like she wanted to be anywhere except where she was.

“I’m sorry, Gretchen, I’m not sure why I did it. Maybe I need the attention of someone?”

“Why me, you must have many friends at college?”

She sighed. “I’m not sure, maybe because you are older and I have known you for a long time?”

I was becoming frustrated, what she said made no sense at all.

“Listen to me, you can’t keep on sending photos like these to me, it’s not right.”

She looked up at me and said in a quiet voice, “Do you think I am ugly?”

“No, of course not, but, I don’t know how to explain it, I feel like a second mother to you, and I’m not even interested in women, that way.”

“How can you be so sure, have you been with any?”

“No, but I am sure since I have never been attracted to one.”

She sat up straighter in her chair and after taking a sip from her tea she said, “Tell me this, doesn’t it make sense that a woman would be able to please another woman better than a man, since they both have pussies?”

That’s when it hit me, of course, Michael had gotten a better blowjob from the man than I could ever give him.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

But still, leaving me for a better BJ didn’t make sound right, there must have been more to it, love I guessed.

“Maybe, but I wouldn’t go down on another woman anyway,” I said to answer Katy’s question.

Again she gave me that mischievous smile. “What if one went down on you?”

The silence after the question was deafening and it took me a while to answer her.

“I am not attracted to women that way, I told you already.”

“Okay, let’s not talk love, let’s talk sex. Say if I licked your pussy, do you think I would do it better than a guy?”

That made me laugh, just the thought of being in bed with her was such a impossibility it wasn’t even funny.

“I wouldn’t get into bed with you, it would feel so wrong seeing you doing it.”

It was only after nine in the morning so I was still in my kimono I used while eating breakfast.

Suddenly Katy slipped under the table and before I could react I felt her warm hands sliding up on the inside of my thighs. I froze in the chair unable to move with shock and fear.

“Katy, stop that at once!”

She didn’t answer, but when her thumbs reached my exposed pussy and they touched my lips my body jerked.

“Stop!” I said and began to try to wiggle away.

Her hands had slid around my waist and she held me tight. Then her upper body kept me from closing my legs and before I knew it her tongue was running up and down my slit.

“You taste good,” she moaned under the table.

“Katy, please stop.”

“No, I’m loving it. Relax and let me make you come.”

I guess I could have gotten away by being more violent but I didn’t want to, and on top of that it felt so fucking good. In the end I simply put my hands on the table and let her get on with it.

Since I couldn’t see her I imagined a man between my legs sucking and nibbling at my clit and pussy lips. The orgasm grew fast inside me. It had been months since the last time I came so I did, quickly. As the orgasm exploded in me I gasped and moaned while holding on to the edge of the table. When it was over Katy came out from under it and sat down in the chair again.

Her face was wet and she was grinning. My chest was heaving and I had a thin film of sweat on my face. I knew I was flushed and I couldn’t meet her gaze. I felt ashamed for what I had let her do.

“How was it?” she said.

“I don’t want to talk about it and I think it’s better if you leave.”

I got up and left her in the kitchen. I needed to be alone with my emotions which were running amok in my head.

*****

I paced in my room, back and forth over and over again. I saw Katy leave and cross the street back to her house with her ass swinging and bouncy steps. What had changed her, I wondered? When had she become a pussy eating nympho? Maybe someone at her college had seduced her and now she was a lesbian. No, that couldn’t be, could it? You didn’t turn homosexual overnight. Then again, Michael had left me for another man, so I guessed it was a possibility.

After an hour of brainstorming I decided that Katy was just going through a phase in her sexuality. There was nothing wrong in that and she should do it, but not with me, that was for sure. I decided to cut down on her visits but the problem was how to explain it to Helen, her mother. I couldn’t just tell her, ‘Hey, your daughter ate me out and now I don’t want to tutor her.’

After some more thinking I picked up my phone and called her.

“Hi, Helen, this is Gretchen. Listen, I need some alone time over the next couple of weeks.”

“But why, Katy is doing so well?”

“I guess I am still hurting from Michael, please understand.”

“Okay, fine. Let me know when you feel better.”

After I had hung up I made myself a stiff drink in the kitchen and tried to relax. For the moment the Katy situation was solved, but it wasn’t a permanent fix, she would be back, I was sure of it. As I stood there sipping on my drink my mind wandered and for a second it went back to that moment where I came. Katy had been sucking my clit and it was probably the best clit suck I had ever had. She was so gentle but at the same time decisive. She had held me to the chair with her mouth locked on my pussy. The more I thought about it I realized I had become wet. What the fuck was happening to me?

*****

Two weeks came and went and I didn’t see Katy. Well, I saw her come and go but she didn’t visit me. I went back to my normal life and tried to forget the entire episode in the kitchen. I bought a sex toy which I used frequently at night before going to bed but that didn’t help. She was always at the back of my mind, tight body, firm boobs, long legs and that mouth, oh that those glorious soft lips against my hot pussy. After another week of agonizing self-denial I had made up my mind. I had to have her again, and this time it would be under my control.

“Hi, Helene, I’m feeling so much better,” I said over the phone.

“That’s great. Can Katy come over?”

I smiled. “Yeah, it will be nice to see her again.”

“She has missed you a lot; you two must be getting on very well.”

My smile turned into a grin. “Yeah, you could say that.”

I hardly had time to get myself ready before there was a knock on the door. I had chosen a short summer dress that showed plenty of legs and boobs without being trashy. Its light yellow colour went well with my tanned skin.

When I opened the door Katy stood outside. She wore tight shorts, a fitted T-shirt and she wore no bra, which I could clearly see.

“Hi,” she said and bit her lower lip.

“Oh, stop it you tease, get in here.”

As soon as the door was closed I pushed her up against the wall and planted my lips on hers. She melted into my body and we made out like a couple of teenagers right there in the hallway. Her hands moved down my back and in under my dress where she found my ass cheeks bare since I didn’t wear panties.

“Aren’t you a dirty cougar?” she said.

I gently squeezed one of her boobs and whispered back, “and you are a slutty kitten.”

She giggled and I took her hand and lead her up to my bedroom.

When she lay naked on my bed with her legs slightly apart I suddenly had a panic attack. What if I couldn’t please her? I knew how to suck cock and I was pretty good at it, but what would it be like to lick a pussy? Obviously it wasn’t hard and I could stroke it.

“Gretchen, don’t over think this too much, just get on with it,” she purred from the bed.

“Right.”

I knelt between her legs and let my hands caress her inner thighs until my fingers touched her warm swollen pussy. She was completely shaved while I had a tuft of blond hair. When my fingers danced over her lips she breathed in and a smile grew on her lips.

“Don’t be shy, get down there and start licking,” she begged.

I lowered my head and as her pussy came closer she moved her legs further apart exposing her inner lips and her pink button. When my face hovered just an inch above her exposed sex I closed my eyes and went down on her.

That was the best decision in my sexual life, I realize that now. She was hot, wet and smelt so good it was intoxicating. Her juices flowed and I enjoyed every drop of them. She held my head in place with her strong thighs and as I continued to lick her she began to moan and squirm on the bed. I tried to get my fingers inside her but she moaned, “No, just lick me. I want your tongue and lips to make me come.”

Her moans became louder and when I thought she was about to come she opened her legs and pushed my head away.

“What?” I said, drunk on her juices.

“Come, let’s get into a sixty-nine.”

I ended up as the bottom and when she lowered her pussy I again tried to penetrate her with my fingers.

“No, no cock substitute, this is pure pussy licking, Gretchen.”

“Oh, okay,” I said feeling a bit stupid.

That feeling ended quickly when her tongue found my slit and she began to suck on my clit. She went at it like a kitten lapping milk and while my body began to react to her tenderness I went back to licking her. By now my face was wet from her juices and I loved the taste and smell of her. It was so natural, so pure that I felt as if I was in a dream.

I woke up from it when my body began to convulse and my thigh muscles tightened. My nails dug into Katy’s ass cheeks and I came hard with my lips pressed against her pussy lips. She followed just a second later and in a howl she let go and came hard, so hard she actually squirted a little pussy juice into my mouth.

We stayed like that for a while, she on top, her pussy against my lips, hers against mine. Then slowly she slid off me and turned around so she was lying on her side facing me.

“That was amazing,” I said and pushed some hair out of her face.

She leaned in and kissed my lips. “You taste good,” she purred.

“It’s you that tastes good,” I giggled back to her.

She stuck out her pink tongue and gently licked my face, nose, lips, cheeks, eye lashes and forehead.

“You are a horny kitten, aren’t you?” I said when she snuggled up close to me.

“Mm, I am, and I am all yours.”

 

Author's Note: This story is dedicated to IWantGirls, who gave me the idea

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments