Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lioness: The Velvet Tips

"Jessica discovers how close her team mates are."

6
2 Comments 2
7.4k Views 7.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

The whispering wind tormented the leaves as Jessica Edwards walked by them. The sun was beginning its slow submission to the horizon. Jessica's mind was a tempestuous ocean, a torrent of thoughts poured through her mind and she felt as though she were drowning in her own consciousness.

In her mind were two particular thoughts, one was the desperate face of a female hostage whom Jessica's desirous lust had almost sealed her fate. The other was her long-time friend Luke Green.

Jessica and Luke had been friends for years. At high school, Luke would come to all of Jessica's soccer games and cheer for her. Jessica in turn helped Luke out a lot at school. Luke was in a wheelchair. When he was four years old, Luke's bike had skidded on some black ice and he had been thrown into the path of a car. Overall, his injuries were surprisingly mild, but damage to his lower spinal column had proved irreversible. Luke had never let this reduce his enjoyment of life. Luke was always the first to poke fun at his lack of waist-down motor function, he was kind, compassionate and highly intelligent. He graduated from high school with six A-star grades and two A grades. The only time Luke ever got in trouble at school was, when aged fourteen, he encouraged some friends to strap six fire extinguishers to his wheel chair and lash the nozzles together. When Luke started his engine, he raced down the outside court. His wheelchair hit a stone, though, and he was thrown from his chair, but not before one of his feet got caught on a rest and as he flipped from his chair, it was fired like a jet towards a window.

Jessica and Luke had become very close. Even when Jessica had moved to Indiana for university, they spoke at least once a week. While Jessica was playing soccer in Indiana, Luke was being fast-tracked through a corporate giant, Seattle-based video games organisation, Fenrir. Luke at only twenty-three years old was already Executive Vice President of Marketing and Advertising. He was extremely busy but always made time for Jessica.

Jessica power-walked to Luke's house. Luke stayed in a large bungalow. A man of Luke's financial remuneration from his job could have afforded a house far larger and grander, but it spoke of his humility and modesty that he owned a large and not inconsiderable house, but one that down-played his professional success.

Jessica, as she usually did at Luke's house, went to walk straight in, but it was locked. Luke was obviously out and most likely at work.

She felt the clouds descend upon her and constrict her.

She pulled out her mobile phone and texted Luke.

"Need to speak to you, please call me."

She deposited her phone back in her pocket and trudged back in the direction of her own home. The melancholy of her malaise was maddening.

Her fiery red hair was tossed by the wind and her big, captivating eyes of shining blue winced against the fresh air. Her strong, toned core muscles were tensed consistently as she walked, such was her consternation. As an international soccer player, her legs were powerful and they strode with might, driving Jessica to her destination.

It suddenly dawned on Jessica that tomorrow her club, Seattle Reign, had a match! They were playing a club new to the National Women's Soccer League and fellow title contenders, Providence Harmony. She had completely forgotten. She was, in truth, delighted. Soccer, or football as she was adamant to call it, was and always had been her passion and escape from life. She could scarcely believe that she got paid and sponsored to do something that she would readily do for free. The match meant that she could divert her focus from her intrusive passions and The Lioness and think of nothing but preparation, tactics, defensive positioning and whether this match Mackenzie O'Dara, the Seattle Reign midfield linchpin, would time her passing to her accurately.

Jessica decided to go to the club's training ground which housed a gym. She planned to do some stretching, use the sauna and do some light weights training.

The training ground was not far from Luke's house so Jessica didn't have too far walk. The Lioness was still nagging in her mind, but her mood was much improved and there was a far greater impetus in her step.

When she arrived at the ground, there were a few members of club staff milling around, but for the most part it was empty.

She headed straight through the door that led down to the players' training area and turned off into the dressing room.

The facility was shared between the Major League Soccer team, Seattle Sounders and Seattle Reign. It was a large, state-of-the-art facility incorporating two training pitches and a full size pitch along with all of the gym and training areas.

Jessica went into the Reign changing area and stripped down to her unmentionables and then dressed into her training kit, which she kept in the facility.

She had recently gained a new sponsor, a very financially lucrative deal with a huge, multinational sports conglomerate. As part of the deal, she got supplied with a huge amount of gear and clothing. She pulled on a very comfortable sports bra and wore on top a blue sports vest. She squirmed into a figure hugging pair of sports leggings which she adored, partly for how comfortable they were and partly because she loved how they squeezed her bum and made it look delicious. She tied her hair into a ponytail.

She went through to the gym and stretched. Her hamstrings were particularly tight. She stretched her whole body making sure that she was completely limber. Then, to give her hamstrings and extra stretch, she walked over to one of the currently unused running machines, lifted her leg high and placed it on the bar off the machine. She leaned into her leg. Jessica looked at herself in the mirror. She was not an arrogant woman, but she was confident, however, she had never had much of an ego about her looks, but as she gazed upon her form in the polished glass before her, she was content and even admired herself a bit. Her red hair, tied back, her toned and powerful body. She even felt a flutter of arousal as she briefly looked at her crotch, stretched in her tight bottoms as she warmed up.

Once she felt limber enough, she went over to the weights and picked up some two kilogram weights and began doing some lunges, squats, jumps and burpees. She worked in a circuit for thirty minutes. The workout was not vigorous in the slightest, especially not for a professional athlete, but it was enough to prepare and awaken her body for tomorrow.

She tidied up after herself and finally walked through to the facility's wet side, which included a twenty-five metre swimming pool, hydrotherapy baths, a sauna and a steam room.

Jessica stripped out of her training kit and slipped into her bathing suit. A blue, black and grey number from her sponsor with a very low plunging back line and a very hugging bikini line. It also most certainly did not cover all of her taut bottom.

She walked through to the sauna, splashed water on the coals which hissed and sizzled angrily before spinning the sand timer on the wall, giving her twenty minutes of pure, dry heat.

Jessica loved the sauna. If she could assure she wouldn't evaporate completely, she'd stay in the sauna all day. She adored the peace and warmth. She closed her eyes as she lay down on the hot bench and lost herself in thoughts of passing statistics.

After around ten minutes or so, Jessica opened her eyes and looked through the glass door to see Mackenzie O'Dara and another team-mate, Lizzi Kendall, walking past and waving to her. Jessica smiled and waved back. Mackenzie blew her a kiss. Jessica smirked to herself. Mackenzie was a big character and an outrageous flirt. Nobody knew for sure though if she was a lesbian, bisexual, bi-curious or anything else. She closed her eyes again and this time her mind swam in a sea of visions of crude sexual imagery, all centred on The Lioness.

When she finally opened her eyes again the timer was empty. She sat up, rubbed the sweat from her eyes and walked out and headed for the showers.

When she got to the shower room, she heard someone was already in as she could hear the shower hissing out the torrent of hot water. She stripped out of her sweat-soaked bathing suit, grabbed her towel, shower gel and shampoo and headed into the shower.

When she turned the corner she dropped her bottles. Before her was Mackenzie and Lizzi deep in a passionate kiss, both entirely naked under the spray of a shower, Lizzi cupping Mackenzie's breasts and Mackenzie's hand on Lizzi's genitals. They broke their impassioned embrace when they heard the shower gel and shampoo clatter to the tiled floor.

"I... I..." stuttered Jessica, "I'm sorry... I'll leave... you."

Mackenzie moved suddenly towards Jessica.

"You're not going anywhere, baby."

Mackenzie grabbed Jessica's arm and pulled her towards her and kissed her lips briefly. Jessica's brain became static and white noise. The electricity that fired and soared around her body from Mackenzie's brief kiss was indescribable. Mackenzie led Jessica towards the corner of the showers and pushed her naked, back first into the corner.

Mackenzie and Lizzi both stood completely nude before Jessica, covered in beads of water.

Mackenzie O'Dara was just shorter than Jessica. She had quite broad shoulders and exquisite breasts that were large and seemed to defy gravity, as perky as they were. She had a very toned stomach and powerful, muscular legs. Her nipples were erect and long, reacting to the air after being under the warm water. Her feminine garden was completely bald and smooth. She had a very noticeable mound and her labia were plump and exposed. Mackenzie was twenty six years old, with light brown hair, which was short and bobbed. She had light brown eyes which feasted upon Jessica's naked form and her skin was lightly tanned. She was biting her bottom lip.

Lizzi Kendall played on the left wing for Seattle Reign and was perhaps by millimetres shorter than Mackenzie. She was slim and petite but her body's musculature was glaringly obvious. She had a well-defined six-pack. Her breasts were small and her nipples adorably neat. Her tender area, like all the rest of her, was neat, compact and the only symbol of maturity upon her was a small, trimmed line of pubic hair running two or so inches up from the end of her labia-surrounded valley. Lizzi was just nineteen years old, her dull blonde hair was up in a messy bun and she has bright blue eyes, very similar to Jessica's. Her skin was fair and she even had a couple of remaining freckles upon her nose and cheeks. If Mackenzie's eyes were feasting upon Jessica, Lizzi's eyes were devouring her salaciously.

Jessica's heart was galloping, she felt as though Thor himself were hammering out the rhythm in her chest. The cold wall against which she was pressing herself and the hot steam from the shower condensing on her skin gave her goosebumps along with this startling situation. Despite all the tension and consternation, Jessica felt, she couldn't ignore the fact that while her nipples were hardening, her vagina was also lubricating. She was enormously aroused by the unfolding events.

Mackenzie finally withdrew her gaze from Jessica and turned to look at Lizzi. Mackenzie took her hand and twirled her like a ballerina.

"Lizzi and I have been fucked since her eighteenth birthday," said Mackenzie provocatively. "We'd like you to enjoy the show."

And with that Mackenzie and Lizzi stepped towards Jessica and Jessica froze. She felt her virginity slipping away and she felt a combination of terror and delight.

However, before either of Jessica's entirely nude team-mates reached her, they turned and embraced one another and delved into the most lascivious, passionate, intertwined kiss she had ever seen. The two naked women were pressed right up against Jessica in the corner, their naked bodies rubbed together as they were enveloped of each other and their moving parts, caressed and stroked Jessica's bared flesh. A hand rubbed her belly, a leg caressed her thigh, and an arm stroked her breast.

Lizzi's hands, Jessica managed to observe, cupped and squeezed Mackenzie's buttocks as Mackenzie's hand plunged to resume its exploration of Lizzi's sex.

Jessica's mind flitted tempestuously between nervousness, arousal, shame and wanton desire as she was the captive and interactive audience of these two rutting femme fatales.

Lizzi broke their kiss and began moaning while Mackenzie kissed her neck and her probing fingers squelched in and out of her sodden gender. Lizzi's eyes rolled in ecstasy before falling on Jessica. Lizzi licked her lips and blew a kiss in Jessica's face before submitting to the passions her lover was devoting to her.

Lizzi eventually broke their embrace and spun Mackenzie around so that she was face to face with the paralysed, enamoured Jessica. Mackenzie placed her hands either side of Jessica's head while Lizzi spread her legs and knelt behind her lover.

Lizzi, unbeknownst to Jessica as she was only audience to the explicit reactions of Mackenzie, began to kiss and suck upon Mackenzie's labia. Long, hard licks with her long were followed by strong, eager sucks. Petite Lizzi then slowly, but forcefully began trailing her tongue from Mackenzie hooded sex button, through her soaking valley and up to her nether hole, which she enthusiastically violated with her tongue.

ParisBelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisBelleTS

Lizzi devotedly repeated this sexual migration of her mouth on her partner's exposed pussy and anus over and over again.

All the while, Jessica was enraptured watching Mackenzie's reactions. Mackenzie held Jessica's stare and gaze the entire time Lizzi lasciviously licked her. Mackenzie moaned, whimpered, groaned and blasphemed in her face while her eyes opened wide, closed tight and rolled back in her head. The one thing Jessica was knowledgeable of Lizzi doing was when she saw her hand reach up, cup and massage Mackenzie's right breasts.

Jessica was captivated by Mackenzie. She was so hot, erotic, sexual and beautiful. Her naked body, hot and wet in front of Jessica, was like something sculpted by an artist in the renaissance. Her breasts, comfortably double D cups remained pert and positioned, even when hanging from Mackenzie's chest as she leaned forwards in front of Jessica.

Jessica was now acutely aware of how aroused she was and wondered if her pussy was dripping, she could not entirely tell due to the droplets of water trickling down her naked flesh, but she knew that she was sodden.

Mackenzie finally pushed back and away from Jessica's face and lay down on her back on the floor of the shower in the shallow pool of warm water, her legs wide apart, feet near her bottom on the floor, knees up high. Lizzi giggled excitedly, attesting to her youth, as she straddled Mackenzie's face and spread wide her labia, exposing herself to Mackenzie's mouth and begging to be loved.

Jessica was mesmerised, watching attentively as Mackenzie's tongue protruded from her mouth and licentiously licked and caressed Lizzi's willingly bared sex. Her tongue trailed and flicked and lavished Lizzi's clitoris and vagina. Lizzi's mouth hung open and visceral lust as she greedily watched her passionate lover perform oral sex upon her blossomed gender.

Jessica was further bewitched as Mackenzie's hands opened her own pussy, exposed her deep, pink, tender flesh; her plump, aroused labia surrounding a dribbling vagina. Of all these incredibly erotic sights, though, the thing which enthralled Jessica the most was Mackenzie's clitoris. It was swollen, engorged and fully erect and Jessica was sure it was at least two inches in length. It protruded from her clitoral hood and her fingers tenderly, but carnally rubbed her feminine erection.

Jessica was barely even aware, so engrossed in this animalistic scene before her, that she was caressing her trimmed mound, her fingers mere centimetres from her own aroused pussy.

Lizzi moaned and gasped pleas and beggings to her lover as her pussy was deliciously licked. Jessica could hear, although barely above the still pouring shower, Mackenzie moaning from between Lizzi's labia.

After a long time, Lizzi finally stood up. Mackenzie stood up, too. Lizzi began to suckle upon Mackenzie's stiff nipples. Mackenzie caressed her young lover's head and looked at Jessica.

"Lie down." she commanded. Her voice was gentle, but there was no mistaking the order. Jessica however, was still paralysed.

"Jess, now" said Mackenzie, somewhat stronger.

Jessica slowly, nervously lowered herself to the flooded floor. The water soaked her ponytail of hair and the splashing water on the floor tickled her pussy. As much as she wanted to, she could not lie with her legs completely closed as her pussy was too sensitive to the pressure.

Mackenzie and Lizzi both stroked and caressed each other fervidly, as they examined Jessica's efflorescent pussy.

"Glad you're enjoying the show, Jess!" purred Lizzi.

Lizzi then moved to stand over Jessica, her legs wide apart and she squatted a bit. Mackenzie stood behind her and reached around Lizzi's petite frame and massaged her breasts with one hand, while gently rubbing Lizzi's sopping fanny with the other.

Lizzi's head lolled back onto Mackenzie's shoulder. Mackenzie stared at Jessica. Jessica's eyes were transfixed on Lizzi's tenderness being eagerly explored by Mackenzie's probing fingers.

Jessica couldn't help herself. She was so aroused, so stimulated that she could no longer keep her hand away from her pussy. Her hands had been resting upon her wet breasts, but her right hand now trickled slowly towards her pussy.

Lizzi's lewd and wanton sounds were becoming louder, more frequent and deeper, more guttural. Mackenzie's fingers rubbed harder and faster, all the while keeping her eyes glued to Jessica's open pussy.

Jessica's hand slid closer to her opening, her fingers drawn magnetically to the source of her sexual want.

Lizzi moaned consistently and began to whimper and exclaim. Her hand reached up and gripped the back of Mackenzie's neck.

Mackenzie rubbed hard and fast on Lizzi's exposed, swollen clitoris.

Jessica could feel the tension mounting, the sexual tension in that shower room could've been cut with a knife, just as Lizzi's mating cries rent the steam-filled air.

Jessica's fingers reached her pussy and she slowly parted her labia and inched her fingers towards her clitoris. Her exposed gender was soaking and slippery.

Mackenzie, watching Jessica with keen interest, rubbed Lizzi so hard that Lizzi literally mewed like an animal being forcefully mated.

Jessica touched her clitoris.

In that moment, Jessica felt such a surge of emotion and wanton, lust-inspired passion crash through her body she nearly peed herself. However, before she could more than stroke her clitoris for a mere second, Lizzi erupted. Her voice filled the room with a cry so prehistoric and embedded in nature, Jessica was sure it was from an animal, not young, tender Lizzi. And at the same time, young, sweet Lizzi's cunt erupted, gushing out a torrent of cum, cascading over Jessica, splashing on her face, her breasts and all down to her own pussy.

Jessica was in such shock, she could barely move. Lizzi was almost unconscious. Mackenzie embraced her attentively.

Once they had recovered, Mackenzie and Lizzi kissed passionately and began to just walk out.

"Bye, Jess!" called Lizzi, "Love you, see you tomorrow!"

"See you later, Jess," said Mackenzie, "remember to time your runs tomorrow." She left the shower room with a wink.

Jessica lay on the floor, stunned. She was covered in Lizzi's ejaculate. She gathered herself and stood up. She washed off Lizzi's cum and then gathered her shower gel and shampoo from the other end of the showers where she dropped them. Finally, she showered.

Sitting at home later that night, Jessica had managed to eat a chicken and rice dinner. She was sitting and thinking. She was keenly aware that after her erotic viewing this afternoon and her close encounter with masturbating in front of two other women, she was even more sexually wanton than before.

So many thoughts were competing in her mind: Would her desires affect her football? Would she ever lose her virginity? Was she a lesbian? Could she trust herself to be The Lioness again while so sexually frustrated?

She made some decisions. She could trust herself not to let her sexual desires to affect her football. She would surely lose her virginity at the right time. She wasn't a lesbian, not while David Beckham was still in the world, but she concluded she had to be bisexual, which she found herself comfortable with. Her biggest decision, though, was to lay aside The Lioness for the time being. Until she was more experienced and could handle her sexual emotions better, her golden superheroine alter ego would have to reside in the shadows.

 

*********************************************

The next day, Jessica was in the changing room before the match with all her teammates around her. Their coach, Danny Magnusson, was giving them final prep before the match. A physio was massaging the leg of their goalkeeper, Sarah Carsling.

Jessica was vividly aware of Mackenzie and Lizzi in the changing room. They kept on stealing smirks and glances with each other. Jessica wondered if that was only happening today or if it had been happening all along and she had never noticed before.

Mackenzie caught Jessica’s eye and winked. Jessica blushed and looked away.

Out on the pitch, the game started well for Seattle Reign. Providence Harmony had gotten their tactics completely wrong, leaving acres of space on the wings of the pitch for Seattle to attack. It led to a Seattle goal within ten minutes. Jessica received the ball from one of her central defenders and had time and space to turn and face up the pitch. She had huge space to run into, so she did. By the time, one of Providence's players were closing her down she was over half way into their half of the field. Jessica noticed that as Providence was shuffling across as a unit to defend against her run, it had created space for one of Seattle's attackers, Maggie Arthur, to run into. Jessica curled her foot around the ball and whipped a beautiful, arcing cross into the box, which Maggie leapt to meet and nodded down into the path of Mackenzie, who ran in and fired the ball into the roof of the net from about seven yards out. The stadium erupted in cheers and celebrations.

As the ladies all celebrated together, Jessica whispered into Mackenzie's ear,

"Good timing on your run," Mackenzie smirked and laughed as Jessica jogged back into position, smiling to herself. Danny Magnusson applauded her.

Providence Harmony changing tactics and the game became tighter but Seattle probably had the better of the game.

At the forty three minute mark though, the game changed. Literally.

Two men with guns ran onto the pitch and grabbed Mackenzie and pinned her down. The stadium was filled with screams, boos, cries and shouts. All the other players ran for the tunnel to the inside of the stadium.

Jessica, however, was rooted to the spot.

One of the men had a megaphone. He spoke loudly and calmly into it.

"We represent a group called Crusade. We're here to make a statement and let the world know that we are fighting to end the indulgence of capitalism. We've tried for years to do this politically and socially, but our voices were drowned out by the bleating of sheep, blindly following the shepherds who hold the power in our society. That has to end. We are demanding an audience with President Michael Veigh."

Jessica's mind raced. What would she do? What could she do? She knew she had a responsibility to do something, but what? She didn't have her Lioness suit with her and moreover, she couldn't do anything that might allow people to figure out her secret identity.

Thankfully, the two men were looking fiercely into the crowd in the stadium, facing away from her. Jessica looked around for inspiration. The security staff of the stadium were primed and ready to act but needed an opening.

Jessica saw a few feet to her left her idea. The ball. She considered the option. She had to act. She'd only have one chance to do this, she had to make it count or she could get Mackenzie, herself and goodness knows how many more killed. She stealthily crept towards the ball. She stepped back from it and assessed her angles. This was it, now or never.

She launched forwards and hammered the ball, driving her laces through the outside of the ball, firing it straight, but spinning. The ball flew like a missile towards the men. The man without the megaphone turned just as the ball hit him square on the nose. The ball ricocheted hitting the other man in the temple, knocking them both down.

The security team, reacted faster than the ball had travelled, leaping to subdue the men. Mackenzie, tears streaming down her face, looked up, saw that she was free and ran to the tunnel.

The stadium was cheering and whooping, some chants of "Edwards! Edwards!" were audible.

******************************

The next day, the headlines of the Seattle newspapers focussed on three stories.

1. Who were "Crusade" and what was their threat?

2. Should stadiums have greater powers to stop and search people entering?

3. Jessica Edwards was a hero. An Olympic Gold medallist who saved lives and ended a hostage situation with a football.

Jessica sat at home icing her knee. About an hour after the event, the game resumed. Seattle won 2-1, with Mackenzie showing incredible character to dust herself off and scored the winning goal after Providence had equalised. In the closing minutes of the game, when contesting for the ball, Jessica and a Providence player clashed knees. Nothing malicious, just an accident between two committed players.

Mackenzie had thanked Jessica dearly after the match, in the form of a huge, tight hug. She also couldn't help but notice the gratitude on the face of Lizzi.

Jessica had furthermore come to a new conclusion. The Lioness could not stay in the shadows. Whatever her issues, the world needed her. She would have to learn to cope with her feelings and carry on in the meantime until her sexual issues were dealt with. The Lioness would return.

And she needed to lose her virginity, as soon as possible.

To Be Continued.......

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by St_Crispins_Day
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments