Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Model: Part 2

"My adventures in fine arts continue."

29
11 Comments 11
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
It was day two of figure drawing, and I couldn't wait. After my experience with James yesterday, I had high expectations.

My pussy was throbbing at the thought of him. When I came into the class, my eyes scanned the room for him, for his striking eyes and his muscular build. He was nowhere in sight.

I was a little disappointed when I was assigned a female model. Don't get me wrong, I find beauty in all human forms, but there's nothing like a young man's body.

The girl was named Alana. She was petite, maybe 5'4, with short blonde hair and big brown eyes. She looked very sweet, the kind of girl that you wanted to hold in your arms like a child.

We introduced ourselves and she said she was twenty, although she looked more like sixteen. She'd been in the modeling business since she was fifteen, and this was her first time doing nude modeling, although she didn't seem the least bit shy about it.

She undressed to reveal perky B cup breasts, a cute round ass, and a smooth shaven pussy. She giggled as her clothes fell to the ground in a pile.

I posed her with her body at a slight angle, one arm draped over her head, the other by her side. She looked innocent and sexy all at the same time.

I began sketching, not very enthused because my fuck buddy hadn't showed up. I glanced up at Alana. She had her eyes closed with a little smile on her face, basking in the light, enjoying the attention.

The hour had passed and I packed my things. She dressed again, wearing tight blue jeans that made her ass look amazing, and a low cut white tank top. She waltzed over to me with her hands in her pockets.

"Well, that was fun," she said. "Now that you've seen me naked, maybe I can see you naked some time?" She winked cutely.

The flirt in me said, "Oh, I think we can arrange something," and giggled.

She giggled back and embraced me in a hug, close enough that our breasts were squished together. She held me longer than I would've wanted.

When she finally pulled away, she smiled and wiggled her fingers at me like a schoolgirl.

The day passed as usual, and I decided I wanted to go out and find someone to hookup with to satisfy my horniness.

I prepared for the night by putting on my little black dress with the pink lace strap. It was tight, short, and hugged all my curves.

I did my hair in a messy wave do, put on my makeup, my favourite perfume, and my "fuck-me" heels, and set out for the club.

I strutted in and immediately ordered a cocktail. I scanned the room for a potential one-night stand. No one really caught my attention. I ordered another drink and leaned back on my seat.

Suddenly, I felt two dainty hands over my eyes.

"Guess who?" she giggled, and spun me around.

"Hiii!" Alana said, as if we were best friends who hadn't seen each other in years. She kissed me on the cheek lightly and smiled.

She was wearing a tight, hot pink dress with sequins. She also wore tights that made her lean legs look amazing. Her gold hair fell in curls over her shoulders.

"Hey, girl, what are you up to?" I replied.

"Oh, you know, just here to have a little fun! What about you?"

"Looking for someone to have some fun with, if you know what I mean," I said slyly.

"Well, I have a feeling you'll find someone." She winked again.

She sat down next to me and ordered a margarita, and the same one for me. We chatted for a while, then a great, upbeat song started playing.

"Oh, let's dance! I love this song!"

She grabbed my hands and led me to the dance floor. By this point we were both tipsy and ready for some fun.

She started shaking her ass and running her hands up and down her body, keeping her eyes on me the whole time. A random guy started grinding on me, but she wouldn't have that. She went in front of me and ground her ass into me. I was sandwiched between her and the guy. She ground her butt into me, rotating her hips to the beat of the music.

The song ended and the man walked away. Another song started and she circled around me and ground on me from behind. Our bodies writhed together, my ass grinding against her pussy. She put her hands on my hips as I lifted my arms over my head and draped them around her neck.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

I turned my head towards her and she kissed the corner of my mouth.

She ran her hands up my body slowly, stopping to fondle my tits, and came back down to my hips again. We got lost in our erotic dance and when I came out of my daze I heard whistling. We had an audience and they were enjoying the show.

"I'm getting hot. Maybe we can go somewhere a little quiet to cool down?"

She took my hand again and led me into a small room in the back of the club with a small comfortable looking sofa. The only privacy was a translucent curtain.

She plopped down on the couch, dragging me with her and making me fall into her lap. I blushed and moved aside.

"You are such a great dancer. Mmm that was so fun."

I giggled awkwardly. "Thanks."

"So..." she said lazily while twirling a strand of her hair, "find anyone who caught your eye tonight?"

"Not really," I replied, "same old regulars and rejects."

"Aww that's too bad." She pouted. "You must be super horny after your romp with James yesterday."

I blushed and stiffened nervously. "What... What are you talking about?" I fumbled.

Her tone changed to an accusing one. "Oh, don't act like you don't know, slut. I forgot my purse in the class, came back to get it and saw you two sucking and fucking." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Um... I..."

"Oh don't worry, honey. I won't tell anyone. It was quite a show. It was hard for me not to finger myself while I watched your performance. And the paintbrush? That was the icing on the cake."

I sat there speechless, not looking her in the eye.

"So I have a proposition for you," she said. I was worried about what she would say next. "Why don't you let me take care of your slutty desires, hmm? And I would love to see that hot body of yours."

"Well, I'm..." She caught me off guard and kissed me on the lips.

At first I was startled but relaxed and kissed her back. She cupped my face with one hand, and placed her other hand on my mid thigh, sneaking it under my dress.

Her tongue parted my lips as the kiss became hotter. Her tongue was dominating mine, and I could tell she was enjoying it.

She ran her hand under the dress and found the inside of my thighs, which were wet with my pussy juice. I gasped in the middle of our kiss when her hand found my sweet spot. She pushed the straps of my dress down where she first got a glimpse at my tits.

She broke off the kiss, leaving me mesmerized, and took my nipple into her mouth, sucking it and swirling her tongue around the sensitive spot. She squeezed and caressed the breast she wasn't sucking on.

I couldn't help but let out little moans as she placed little kisses on my breasts, my nipples, and my stomach. I stepped completely out of my dress, wearing only black lacy thong which was already soaked.

She turned her attention to my pussy now, pushing my panties aside. She lightly traced her index finger in circled over my clit, making me shiver.

She pushed a finger inside my tight pussy and began to finger fuck me. She found my g-spot and stroked it, making me moan.

"Ohh god, that feels soo good."

She pulled my thong down and tossed it aside, then added a second finger and fingered my pussy faster. She spread my legs out farther and dove into my pussy, tonguing my clit while her fingers pounded into me.

"Ohhh godd!" I moaned

She lapped at my pussy, licking up every drop of cum. She licked every part of my pussy, teasing me until her tongue found my tight hole.

She darted her tongue in and out of my pussy, shoving it in deep, while she rubbed my clit hard and fast.

"Oh my god, Alana! I'm gonna come! Don't stop! Don't stop ooohhhh."

I came hard onto her face as my orgasm rocked my whole body. It seemed to last forever as the waves of pleasure rushed through my body.

She continued licking through my orgasm, savouring the taste. She licked her lips and wiped my come off her face and sucked on her fingers.

"Mmm. You taste so sweet. That was fun. See you around." She walked away and disappeared into the crowd.

I cannot wait until my next class.

Published 
Written by CherryRedGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments