Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mystery of Celia Allene

18
15 Comments 15
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Competition Entry: Masked

“Now don’t you go anywhere my dear, I won’t be too long, hopefully, perhaps home by eleven.”

“How can I go anywhere, you’ve tied me to the bedposts.”

“Oh, yes, I knew there was something I was supposed to do before I left. Sorry darling, I’m late already. You don’t mind, do you E?”

“What if I need a wee-wee?” Came the quiet girly pleading tone from the bed.

"Darling E, I do not think you want to urinate on the bed. The consequences do not bear thinking about, especially for you."

“But you said I could come and watch the show with you.”

“Indeed, I did. I cannot help it if you weren’t ready in time.”

E knew she had been tricked. The little game had been nothing more than a ruse to get her tied up and out of the way. The big grin on Alice’s face made E sneer and stuck out her tongue in a grand gesture.

“My, my, E, we are getting brave. I will deal with that naughty tongue and its owner later. Now try to be a good little girl and behave whilst I’m gone.”

With that E saw her turn, a laugh could be heard. The one fingered salute went unseen, luckily for her. Drumming her feet hard against the bed in frustration she swore once more as the door shut. Twice more banging her feet before finally, the tantrum was over, the realisation that it was not another joke, that she really was going to be left with her arms tied to the bed. Not only that, her bum was in a wet patch, and no amount of manoeuvring could get completely out of the mess made by the juices during their naughty little sex game earlier.

It had been unexpected.

The grabbing of the wrists in the kitchen, the gentle kisses to the neck and the slow caressing of her breasts had gotten her in the mood for some quick fun. They moved slowly to the bedroom. It all been so nice, the kissing, the touches, the exploration of each other. Not that they didn't know each other intimately, but this felt like a first time all over again. The undressing, slow and seductive with each newly exposed piece of flesh kissed.

It hardly lasted until they hit the bed. A wanton eagerness took over, a growing desire that needed sating desperately. Alice’s hand soon between her legs, the wet pussy lips slick to the touch, the merest caress of the clit making it swell, as if by magic.

The time for foreplay had lapsed. E began to rub her breasts, not there was much to fondle, but the pink hard nipples occupied her hands whilst the lower half was taken in a fury of passion. She felt the waves, a sudden want to keep the impending orgasm in check. It was no use, Alice knew her body too well.

When it came it was small compared to the one ten minutes later. It scared her sometimes how quickly her lover could get her off. Literally, one finger and the tip of the tongue was all it took to take her over the top this time, with an intensity that had her shaking uncontrollably. Then again, until, finally too exhausted E surrendered and lay there, breathing hard, trying to control her body as she watched Alice through flickering eyes.

Tongue, fingers and lips had made her cum over and over in the hour that been spent in the bedroom, but it wasn’t finished. E, barely able to focus, realised Alice had reached into the drawer. It was all too late; her hands were being tied by a red ribbon.

The anticipation in her body grew more, the nipples already hard, became like bullets, the juices began to overflow. The thought of being helpless was her favourite thing about sex. The tingle inside, as her lover had complete control of her body was almost too much.

She was now helpless, tied tightly to the metal bedposts, arms raised above her head. Her tits teased, her nipples nibbled, her face a picture of pain and desire. A need to be treated like a whore as she thrashed about on the bed with a cruel tongue flicking still at her titties, two fingers pumping inside her snatch as she humped back hard against them. Hips lifting, grinding and humping until getting herself off for the final time.

Except that now she knew why she had been tied. The postcoital euphoria had seen her so elated that she drifted into snooze mode with a big grin on her face. Then the sneaky so and so had showered and changed ready for the show, leaving her dangling with a wet bum.

E now had a problem. What was there to do for a few hours whilst tied up on a bed. Sure, she had been left tied up before, sometimes feet and hands, but never for this long. She did blush when thinking about the time a Rampant Rabbit was stuffed down her knickers whilst tied for up for an hour. It left her very drained, very sore and with a fear of even cute white bunnies. It wasn’t her fault, not strictly true, as it takes two to tango as they say.

*****

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's Art and Culture programme, I am Alice Lelane. On tonight's show, we are taking an exposé on the life of Celia Allene. We will be discussing with our guest, Anna Jameson, the recent discovery of some extraordinary audio tapes and her revelations about them.”

"Welcome, Anna."

"Thank you."

"Now you have put pen to paper, so to speak, and written a series of articles recently about these tapes. Firstly, how did you come to find the tapes?"

"Well, Alice. The tapes were sent anonymously to my office. They arrived on a Tuesday morning in a plain brown envelope with no markings, no letter and no return address."

"So, a complete surprise then."

"Yes, indeed it was. Mind I was so busy completing another project that I didn't get time until the weekend to find out what they were."

"The tapes just sat on your desk for nearly a week. Weren't you intrigued, even a little bit, to see what they were? It's not every day that one receives a mysterious envelope."

"Yeah, I was sort of, but as I said, I was completely engrossed in something else that needed to be completed, in fact, it was already late."

"Right, you sat down and played the tapes. What was your first reaction?"

"To be honest I was totally taken aback with how vulgar they were."

"I'm guessing then that you didn't realise what they were straight away."

"That's right Alice. After I had gotten over the initial shock of them I actually put them down again. It took me another twenty-four hours before I played them again. That was Sunday morning as I relaxed, and it was then that I realised who and what they were."

"What was your reaction?"

"After the initial shock, I just sat there for a while and did nothing. I wasn't sure what to think. I mean, why would someday suddenly send me these explicit tapes, and for what purpose. So, the investigative journalist in me started to become intrigued and to get ideas of what I wanted to do."

"Right, what did you do next then Anna."

"Well, I threw everything off my desk for a start."

"That’s always a good place to start."

"Then I began to analyse them sentence by sentence and then word by word. I even got specialist equipment to help me slow them down and do voice print checks on them. I wanted to check that they were genuine before I went further with them."

"Wow, that seems a little fanatical."

"Maybe it was, but as you know I have written about Celia many times before. She is one of those people whose everyday life is a mystery to the public at large. She pops up occasionally and when she does the media clamber over themselves to write, photograph and speculate about her."

"As you say, little is known about her except for her art modelling and writings. She has been referred to be the media as a female Banksy; I believe you also wrote something along those lines a few years ago."

"Yes, indeed Alice. At the time I called her across between Banksy, Dali and Lord Byron."

"Now, why don't we play a part of the first tape and then we can discuss a little further why your article focused on another aspect of the tapes, not just Celia. We must warn you that these do contain vulgar language and adult themes."

"They call this place next door to hell? Well, who made it hell if not little Miss Thang herself? Slutty girls trying to be too cool!! All that pink headed nonsense; bet she touches herself when she uses the computer!!"

"Yes, because you make me."

"Oughtta make her take her sticky laptop and her Goth wardrobe packed up in a dusty suitcase and run her out of town, half-naked and crying the whole way. Lainey, Lainey thinks belts make a skirt! One of those belts is gonna come down and put it to use on your skank hide!! Oh, because some "mistress" made her do it, well! And what devil told her to take up a mistress!"

"You mistress."

"Wretched Goths, excuses, excuses. Yeah, it's payback on the Goth sluts! She’s a dumb little trollop, and she'll do as we say! No matter how silly or humiliating the orders!! She fingers her sloppy wet cunt for us to watch it all and film the action! Yes, rub it in and out, that little finger, add another while you're about it slut!

"Yes, mistress."

"Ha-ha and that clit's as shiny and pink as your stupid belts! Maybe we should take her and have her tattooed "Subslut Lainey", say across your bottom. Oh, is the little slut about to come her nasty lezzie self? The so-called serious student who parades herself like a greedy slut?"

"May I cum now mistress..."

"They way they blush and act so silly and get so needy begging, really, and easily aroused; cum for your audience missy! Bring on the nasty flood, dirty goth girlie, needy slut!! Dirty, dirty Goth and flirty, little Lainey's gonna come till she's thirty. Slut it up on the parks and streets; drip, drip, drip hits the asphalt.”

"Hmmm, my fingers are very wet now."

"Then lick them, you silly cunt! Do I have to do everything?"

"Yes please mistress."

"Right, indeed, that was very explicit Anna. I can understand why you were taken aback when you first listened to them."

"Yes, the first tape lasts about fifteen minutes and just the first minute or so you have heard is nothing compared to some parts of it."

"So, you heard them, became intrigued and analysed them thoroughly. What made you decide to investigate further?"

"There were many things really. It started with the fact that why would someone who is a complete enigma make a tape of this type. I mean, why risk that they could end up in the public domain."

"Well, perhaps it was because she is an enigma that she risked it. We've seen how risqué her art modelling and poetry can be."

"Yes, I came to the same conclusion. That is why my focus switched away from Celia."

"Yes, the main part of your article focused on the other girl in the tape. The girl referred to as Lainey."

"That's right. The tapes are recorded live and they are unedited, I began wondering why someone would let themselves be humiliated in this way. It was obviously a form of sexual gratification to her and she seemed to enjoy being a willing partner in it."

"A very, very willing partner in it I would say."

"Quite."

"You began to focus upon her. What did you want to know and how did you go about finding out about her?”

"I knew it was going to be a long and possibly laborious job with very little to go on, but as I said the investigative side of me kicked in and I slowly and surely through very hard work began to piece together something. I would say that I did have help from two wonderful people, Katie and Charlotte, without whom I couldn't have got as far as I have."

"So, what did you three find out about Lainey?"

"She is referred to first of all in one of Celia's poems during what she has called her 'Abstract' period. These poems were first aired online and it was there we began."

"How did you come across this as the reference is very obscure?"

"Indeed, it is but we were looking for a needle in a haystack at the time and any little thing we found would be looked at to see if it went anywhere."

"Then you found a little nugget. Was it easy once you had a start?"

"It was a little easier, but it was still a lot of hard and time-consuming work."

"I believe you found references to Celia in some work that you have now accredited to Lainey. Although you do stress that these are your personal opinions and not factual."

"That is true, but I am ninety-nine percent sure I am right."

"Now before we listen to the next tape please tell us a little about when you think these tapes were made."

"Well the tapes are a few years old, maybe the first one is five or six years old and the last one is three or four years old."

"That seems an awfully long time between each one. What is that one per year average?"

"Yes, something like that. With what we found out there is a reason that it was probably like that. They were all made in the same place and I am even convinced that they were made in exactly the same room."

AmberHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberHeat

"Wow, you really did listen to those tapes very thoroughly and more than a few times by the sounds of it. May I ask if they had an effect on you? I mean in a sexual way."

"The sexual nature of them is not something that has ever interested me really but there were times I did feel myself more than a little warm inside."

"You are Anna, a self-confessed bisexual woman who has had as many woman partners as men. Would you have, at the moment of those warm feelings, been persuaded to indulge in a lesbian domination experience with the right girl?"

"I'm not sure, possibly."

"I take it from your answer and the slight blush that you did think about it."

"As I said, possibly. It never came up in any conversation until now."

"Ok. Now back to the second exert from the tapes. What can you tell us about this one?"

"The second tape, as I said, was made a year after the first one. It goes along the same lesbian domination theme as the first. There is, however, a slightly more loving aspect to it. Almost as if Celia and Lainey are now lovers. This excerpt shows this as we start from about the six minutes mark. Lainey has already been paddled over the end of a sofa or chaise lounge."

"Oh, does Lainey need a cuddle?"

"Hmmm, yes and more please!"

"Why don't you take your top off? So, I can cuddle your titties while I spoon you. Doesn't a good spooning go better when I can caress your breasts too? There now... has my little Lainey been lonely?"

"Yes, I miss you terribly at times."

"You do! And haven't you had any other company to keep you amused? Sounds like you had a bit of a date last night! Were you showing off and gadding about?" 

"No! Last night I was talking to a man, he kept looking at my tits. And all I could think about was I wished it was you!"

"Pfth! well, seems somebody likes you then! Were you exposing yourself like some English slut, I wonder?"

"No! Yes! Maybe!!"

"Maybe somebody wants to body paint you! March you in a Pride parade or something! Little straps of duct tape over your tits hanging free, your hair all funked up. Peroxide you and make you look like a whore, a carnival tramp from some steampunk fantasy!"

"Sounds like a normal Friday night out..."

"Marching in tow with a bunch of other sluts. Victorian Goth fembot sex slaves on parade, showing off the goods like the humble little wretches they are! Now everyone's staring! Mindless, stupid only thinking with their cunts and soon you'll be thinking with your cunt too. Just as mindless and submissive and exhibitionistic as they are. Alas! What a falling off for a history major! But then, we've always known what a slut you were at heart! Isn't it nice being a spooned slave, now?"

"I'm your slut! And only your slut, mistress."

"Just a little slut cuddled with her mistress! And now mistress' finger is inside her hot little snatch. Rub, rub, rub in and out, curling, gently hitting the sweet spot..."

"Oh yes, mistress."

"And the better she obeys, the harder she cums!"

"I do deserve it, I’m a good girl!"

"Good girls get nipple clamps! Are you sure you're so good?"

"Yes, mistress!"

"Slut I may make you clamp yourself then! I'm not some eight handed Hindu!"

"Feels like it sometimes..."

"The ninth hand's gonna smack that rear someday!"

"Promise!"

"Okay, that was part two of our Celia expose on tonight's Art and Culture show. As you said Anna, a more caring side to Celia but that said Lainey still got her just desserts before and after the cuddle."

"Indeed Alice, she did. She certainly plays up to Celia, constantly teasing, egging her on with little one line repartees.”

“So, Lainey, who do you believe she is Anna?”

"The submissive Goth slut in the tapes is, in fact, a celebrity who works in the television and film industry. The extensive research that was carried out drew me to the conclusion that it can only be one person.”

“Wow, a very bold statement. How did you come to this dramatic revelation?”

“Every year we know that Celia makes an appearance at the London Film and Art Festival; never in person of course, but she does contribute her art models or a written piece of work. There also is one other famous person who attends every year and we are sure that is when the tapes are made.”

"I am sure there are a good many people who have attended every festival at the same time as Celia is supposed to have been there."

"Well, yes, but not every one of them is known to have brought the work of Celia. We found that out this person does, in fact, own fifteen pieces, and that is only the ones we could prove outright ownership."

"Well, a compelling piece of evidence but again it is not conclusive proof that the celebrity is Lainey.”

“Well Alice, I do have another piece of evidence which unfortunately I am not at liberty to divulge at this very moment.”

"You are a tease, Anna. I will pursue this further after we have listened to the final exert for tonight. There are more but owing the explicit nature we have been restricted to these few minutes of the highly intriguing tapes."

"And find that damn missing mug."

"Sorry I stole the mug mistress."

"The hell! Where'd that damn mug go?"

"I sold it down the market for a good time!"

"I'm gonna make a plaster cast of your tits for a good time . . . And then maybe sink them in concrete."

"Is that erotic art mistress?"

"No, that's me, drinking from my new tittie mugs, while you starve with your tits stuck to a block of concrete, you thief!"

"How can I please you mistress in way of forgiveness? I am so sorry, it meant something to you?"

"Better hit eBay and craigslist. I want my mug back!! Sell your body if you have to! I must have that mug!!!"

"You own my body... And soul... And my cunt..."

"But no mug NO MUG!!!!"

"You can drink from my cunt mistress; would that do? Even in Starbuck's if you wished."

"Not unless it's shooting ginger ale, I won't! And don't think I don't know the difference! Yes, that's a dilemma for you!"

"I have something you can nibble on? I taste of garlic and chillies today...."

"The caloric value is debatable..."

"Found your mug mistress..."

"Great. All I need now is a 3D printer!!!"

"Hahhahahaha Stop it I'm weeing myself..."

"It's not the quarter of the hour yet, baby! You've got 5 mins before you're scheduled for another wee."

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll put my finger there to stop it."

"That'll help..."

"Oh, yeah that helps..."

"I bet it does!"

"Now where shall I put the other finger?"

"Can you open an umbrella with one finger?"

"I can do anything with one finger... But I'm better with two... Anyway, I'm wet and tingly."

"Ok, make me a club sandwich!"

"Mmmm I'm hungry for something else..."

"Pfth! I thought you already had it!"

"Hmmm being greedy today!! Might need dessert as well..."

"Oh, are you?"

"I'm off to think about other things..."

"Well if that's the case, then I'm off to make coffee. Coffee but ain't got a mug!! I've got a cup at least."

"A love cup..."

"I'd have to share that, and I'm not sharing!"

“Well, what can one say about that segment Anna?”

"Quite. That section comes from the longest tape, which was a little over twenty-six minutes long. You might be surprised to learn that was towards the beginning, about five minutes into the tape."

“That is surprising, given that the conversation appears to be ending.”

“True, it does, but they continue it whilst a drink and a sandwich are made in the kitchen. Not that they got to eat the chicken sandwich, but the drink is definitely consumed by Lainey later.”

“Out of curiosity, what was the drink?”

“Well, as much as I would like to tell you I am not sure that the production company would be too happy with me and you.”

“Oh, I see. I think I’m blushing more than you now.”

“Shall we call it Ginger Ale for now!”

“Ok with me. Now back to the celebrity and Lainey. Whilst we appreciate that you will want to check all the facts surely there must be a little clue you can give us?”

“Not at the moment Alice. I have some more evidence on its way to me this week, then I will know one way or the other if my hard work has proven fruitful.”

“So, say that Lainey is who you think she is then how does that leave you, and indeed the general public, with the old question of who Celia Allene is.”

“It will move me, rather us, a whole lot closer to solving the mystery of Celia Allene.”

“If I didn’t know better I would say that sounds like a plug for a book.”

“You never know Alice.”

“Thank you, Anna Jameson, for a very interesting evening.”

*****

Good job there was not a clock in the room or E might have gone mad. Luckily, she heard the front door and called out desperately to be let free before she wet herself on the bed.

“Oh dear, is my little one desperate?” Alice asked flicking off her shoes.

“Yessssss. Untie me please.”

“Now I would, but you see I have this problem from earlier.” Came the reply while removing the jacket.

E looked puzzled, as well as desperately, back at the figure stood leaning by the doorway with a warm, if a little menacing smile on her face.”

“Please, please, please. Whatever I may have done, or indeed do in the future, I apologise.”

The wriggling E really was in dire need of the bathroom.

“So, what do we do with that naughty tongue which appeared earlier then?”

“Please, anything, just let me go.”

“Next time I will put you in diapers.”

E blushed, knowing that the threat was always a distinct possibility.

One relieved E walked back into the lounge, having retrieved some clothes on the way. She curled next to her lover and her best friend all in one.

“How was the show?”

She felt Alice’s hand stroke her hair.

“It was fine. No wild revelations about Celia though, despite all the hype. Mind Julie appears to have been concentrating on the Lainey character.”

“What were the tapes like?”

“Far too delicate for your little ears my sweet.”

E giggled.

“Who is this Lainey anyway.”

“Some silly little strumpet who likes having her bottom smacked, amongst many other naughty things.”

“Is she a lover of Celia’s?”

“It would appear so from the tapes.”

“And did you listen to all the tapes?”

“No, they only played extracts that they thought would be suitable for broadcasting on television. Even then they were close to the knuckle.”

“Do you think they will ever find out who the real person is behind Celia?”

“Well, never say never, but I believe that she is far too wily to let any journalist, no matter how good or indeed lucky they are, unmask her.”

"I hope so because I like Celia. She is my all time heroine."

“Are we getting sentimental little E?”

“No, not really. It’s just that there is sort of an intriguing mystery behind the mask of Celia. It would not be the same if everyone knew who she was.” E replied then tried to stifle a yawn.

“You sound tired little one. Have you had an exhausting evening?”

“Hmmm, no actually, I just lay around on the bed doing nothing.”

“Well, perhaps you should have got up and done something to keep you occupied. I still don’t know why you never came to the show with me.”

“My, aren’t we are witty tonight. Thank god I put some clothes on or my legs might have fallen off with laughing.”

“Time for bed I think.”

“You need to change the sheets first.” E retorted with a big bold grin.

It was never really a contest. E took one look at the face of her lover, giggled, and realised it was time to exit. She nearly made it to the bathroom. Nearly was not near enough though. Grabbed back to the sofa, whilst pleading desperately to be let off. No avail though, soon finding herself naked, draped over the arm of the large blue sofa, with her bare bum sticking high in the air.

Thirty minutes later one contrite E had changed the sheets, cleaned her teeth and lay with a blazing red bum snuggled up against her lover.

“Good night my darling Lainey, I do you love you so much.”

“Good night Celia, whoops I mean Alice.”

They both smiled contently as they drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by InThisMoment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments