Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The night Jodie rocked my world x

"A real shocker"

5
9 Comments 9
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
She was my best friend, Jodie was her name and she was a regular in the bar where I worked. I never would of guessed that she was interested in girls, she always told me she loved me and that I was her baby but I guessed that to be affection.
Then one night after she had been drinking in the club where I worked, I invited her to follow the night through at my flat which I shared with a friend, my friend was out for the night looking after her mum.
Jodie, Isobel and Darren came back to my flat, we sat and listened to music and drunk strong white rum, and even though I had been working that night, I began to feel drunk very quickly.
Isobel and Darren fell asleep quickly clearly too intoxicated through alcohol.
Myself and Jodie made our way upstairs and sat talking for a while, continuing to drink and listening to Leona Lewis album.
I could see her scanning her eyes all over my body, I had found Jodie very attractive for a while so thought undressing in front of her would be key to seducing her. As I reached up to take my top off she grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her chest holding me tight. I could hear her breaking inside, longing to talk to me, I looked up into her face and she smiled, I layed my head into her shoulder and stroked her tummy, I could see it was turning her on and she squirmed and her heart was pounding.
She lay down flat on the bed and looked at me straight in the face, all I said was 'You okay babe' she nodded and snuggled into the side of my face, she then moved her face across and gently kissed my lips, I kissed her back and as I pulled away she pulled me back and started to introduce her tongue. This time I pulled back properly and said 'Hold on a minute, what's all this' She just grabbed my shirt and pulled me on top of her and held my face whilst she kissed me gently stroking my tongue against hers.
Her hands trembled as she felt my breasts and unbuttoned my shirt and wrapped my arms around her waist, I could feel myself falling and as I moved up I grinded her pelvis and this is where the real action began, she moaned loudly whispering in my ear how she has longed to have me in bed! She unpeeled my shirt and began licking and kissing my nipples, grabbing my belt and pulling me towards her, by now my clit was throbbing for her and I could take no more. I began to undo the button on her trousers, she was moaning begging for me to release her from all the tension. I pulled her lacy frenchies from her waist and deposited them to the floor, I seperated her thighs and slowly began to play with her aroused pussy, she was so wet and moaned and groaned begging, I told her to close her eyes and focus on her pussy only, as she done this I entered my tongue into her pussy and flicked her clit over and over, suddenly she clenched the sheets and let out the most dirty sounding sound as she climaxed, her pelvic muscles clenched and she started gushing with cum.....
She lay breathing heavily stroking my hair, I leant up and kissed her, after some time it just got more and more passionate, she kissed me hard and grabbed my love handles. I felt like I was in a dream world....being held by a beautiful girl.....then suddenly I felt myself hit the bed, she began kissing my neck working her way so softly down my body stroking my inner thighs, i felt a huge wave of pleasure, she ever so lightly stroked my wet pussy, I became so desperate for her, I closed my eyes picturing her head in between my legs.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

I felt a light stroke on the inside of my leg, as i looked down I saw she had pulled out my rabbit and began to gently pat my pussy, overwhelming shoots of pleasure shot up my body, waves of vibration right through my pussy, slowly she entered the vibrator, just when I thought the pleasure couldnt get any better she leant down and slowly began licking my clit, I lay in ecstasy, gently scratching my stomach. She looked up and the expression on her face was enough to send anyone wild....she began pounding the vibrator inside me, whispering what she was going to do next, I could of cum right at that moment, and used all my strength to withold it, I didnt want to ever be anywhere else, she looked so beautiful, the only lighting in the room was my stereo and her beautiful blue eyes glistened at me. She removed the vibrator, lifted my legs andwrapped them around her head, her tongue was using more and more pressure, I was trying so hard to stay quiet but no longer could i contain myself, and just as i was about to make noise she pulled my hair and told me to be appreiciative of her good deeds, all of a sudden she had become my instructor, she stood tall only wearing high heels, playing with herself and explained how I was her slave, what she says goes.... she told me to get into doggy position, spanking me she entered the vibrator (this is when I wished i had purchased that strap on last week) and entered it deep inside me, she leant over me, i could feel her hard nipples on my back, i moaned as scratched my back from the top eventually stroking the small of my back. She lay me down and asked me to stay still and watch her plan her next task. she pulled out my door hanger (used to strap humans to doors) and strapped herself in, she looked at me and whispered lift me onto the door and fuck the shit outta me, I hooked her onto the door, tying her hands into the straps, I then took a seat, she looked at me confused, i began to play with myself, i could see her eyes scanning my whole body, I proceeded for about 5 minutes, her facial expressions were telling me she was getting really sexually frustrated, there was absolutely nothing she could do, I found an immense feeling of power as I stroked her legs, she spoke 'Jemma, look at me.... As I looked up she smiled and said come closer please I have something to tell you, I rest my head into her shoulders and she nestled her head into mine and said 'I love you, I always have' I looked into her eyes and I felt the most immense love, I had never had. 'I love you too Jodie' She replied, make love to me....I got on my knees and gently licked her throbbing pussy she moaned so gently, I then stood up opened the door handle ever so slightly, Jodie fell into my arms, she wrapped her legs around me and I carried her over to the bed, as I lay her down I kissed her lips once more, but this time, I kissed her with meaning, like she was the only thing in the world. She reached down and gently entered her fingers inside me, stroking my g spot, I could feel myself reaching the edge, I took a deep breath and had the most mind blowing, full body orgasm, my legs began to shake and Jodie looked straight into my eyes stroking my face, I held on to her so tightly feeling her breathing into my neck, it was then that we kissed for the last time in the evening, she never let go that night not once. Jodie Rocked MY WORLD!
Published 
Written by JemIsBi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments