Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Prostitute Wives

"The girls play while the boys are away."

14
3 Comments 3
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
It was Tina Barton's birthday. She, her husband Mark and their son, Tag had gone to pick up her new BMW and dinner at one of their favorite places to eat. She had a couple glasses of wine, her husband some beer and Tag some coke. They were all quite happy when they got home quite late.

Tina suggested that Mark made sure that Tag got his shower, brushed and flossed his teeth, and then got him into bed. She told Mark to also get his shower and she would meet him later in their bedroom. In the meantime, she would straighten up the kitchen and the house as Mark had given Anna, their house keeper, the day off.

Mark was laying in bed looking at a magazine as Tina came out of the bathroom. He gave a low whistle as she stood by the bed and dropped her robe completely naked. At 32 and the mother of a 10 year old, she looked fabulous due to exercise and a well balanced diet. She was 5'4, 117 lbs with a perfect hour glass figure.

Mark had thrown back the sheet exposing his erect cock as Tina slipped in and straddled him, planting her mouth over his and her tongue working it's magic. Mark, already moaning in pleasure, urged her to move her body up on him. Tina knew he liked to kiss and lick her pussy and ass. He had told her many times how much he adored her cunt, ass and legs.

As Tina positioned herself over Mark's face, he could feel the heat and smell the fragrance emanating from the inner part of this beautiful woman. He loved the feeling that swept over him, making his prick throb and his ass writhe in little fucking motions. Placing his mouth directly over her cunt, he thrust his tongue into her as deeply as he could. As Tina moved and moaned above him, he found her clit, kissing and sucking it until his mouth found her pussy and ass, again probing and licking both as if he couldn't get enough.

Tina eased herself down until her mouth was again over his. With her open mouth over his, she thrust her tongue in, loving the taste of her own cunt on his face and lips. Feeling the urgency in him, she raised her hips so he could enter her. He was fucking her wildly then, a sign to her that it wouldn't be long before he would cum.

Tina knew he liked her to get wild and nasty. "Goddamn, baby! Fuck me! Shoot that hot, thick cum in my cunt! Cum baby! Oh my god, I'm gonna cum! Oooo, darling, oh baby!"

"Oh baby! I'm cumming too! Aaaah, baby!" Mark was pounding her like mad until the throbbing in his cock finally subsided.

As they lay there in a spoon position with her back to Mark, Tina began to reflect on her life as Mark's regular breathing indicated he was already falling asleep. She was a whore, she thought, yes, a whore!

She loved her husband but not in a sexual way. He was a good husband, an excellent father and he gave her everything she needed or wanted. She had a very nice home with a housekeeper and as of today, a new BMW. All she had to do was fuck him, suck him off or let him fuck her in the ass anytime he wanted to and then fake an orgasm. Yes, she was a whore.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tag had become very close friends with a boy at school named Tommy. Tag had begun to beg his mom to let him go over to Tommy's house for a playdate. After talking with Tommy's mother, Pam, on the phone, the boys began taking turns going to each other's house to play.

When Tina first met Pam, she was taken aback about how similar in appearance they were to each other. Both had blond hair, the same height and weight and the same type of figure. They enjoyed each other's company and soon began to have each other and their family over for Saturday barbecues. Mark and Pam's husband, Luke, became very good friends.

They all played outdoor games together, cooked out and then ended up inside where the boys played video games together while Tina and Pam sat at the kitchen counter enjoying a glass of wine. As Pam talked, she often laid her hand on Tina's arm when she was making a point. Tina liked that and it made her start thinking that if she ever made love to another woman, she wanted her to be just like Pam. The more time they spent together.the more Tina realized she was attracted to her in more ways than just friendship.

During their next get-together, things went pretty much the same with the boys in the den and Tina and Pam sitting together on the patio. The weather had warmed and they were both wearing shorts. Pam, as usual was expressing herself with her hands as she talked, but this time she would lay her hand on Tina's leg. They were having some wine and Tina felt relaxed enough to lay her hand on Pam's leg. Pam immediately placed her hand over Tina's.

"Can I tell you something Tina?"

"Absolutely, Pam, you can tell me anything," Tina replied.

"I'm a prostitute, Tina."

"Whaaat!" Tina exclaimed.

"I'm a prostitute," Pam continued. "I don't fuck other men, only my husband. He provides everything that Tommy and I ever need. We have a nice home, nice cars and jewelry and ample money to spend and all I have to do is give him plenty of sex anytime and anyway he wants it, straight, oral or sodomy, I don't enjoy sex with him but, it's well worth it. Actually, I'm attracted to women."

The words shot through Tina like a bullet.

"Wow, Pam, Oh my god, wow!" Tina could feel her heart pounding with excitement. "Pam, this is unbelievable! My life is identical to yours. I consider myself as a whore too. I often think about having an affair with another woman,"

"Oh my god, Tina! What would the other woman be like?" Pam's hand was still holding Tina's.

"She would, of course, be attractive, loyal and trustworthy. She would be just like you, Pam."" Tina's words just barely above a whisper now.

Tina felt Pam's hand tighten on hers as she said, "Come with me"

As they passed the boys, Pam said, "We're going up to powder our noses." They barely looked up with just a slight wave. The girls smiled at each other. They knew that to the guys, that meant; we're going to pee.
As soon as the bedroom door was closed and locked, they were in each other's arms. Their mouths found each others, their tongues taking turns probing and searching the inside of the others mouth. As they were the same height, their breasts lined up perfectly as they pressed tightly against each other. As their lips parted, the kisses continued, taking turns kissing each others neck, face and ears.

"We should get back downstairs," Pam whispered, her mouth close to Tina's ear.

"I know. but kiss me once more," Tina replied.

"Baby, you are sooo hot!" Pam exclaimed.

"I am sooo horny!" was Tina"s reply.

"God dam! Hot and horny. I could eat you up!" Pam could hardly control herself.

"I'd love that," Tina said as their lips found each other's.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Luke called me today and wanted to know if Tommy and I wanted to join him and Sonny on a four day camping trip," Mark announced.

"Oh wow! Can we go Dad! Please! Can we go?" Tag was jumping up and down.

"I don't know. Let's ask your mom. Tina?" was Mark's reply.

"I think you should go. The boys have been doing well in school and it's a good chance to do some of the male bonding I've been hearing about. Yes, I think you should definitely go." Tina said smiling.

"Oh boy! Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Mom." Tag could hardly contain himself.

"That settles it then. I'll call Luke and see if we can all get together to make the plans." Mark was smiling at Tag.

Tina received a text from Pam shortly after Mark's call to Luke, setting up a get-together at Luke's house. She asked Tina if she wanted to hang out together while the boys were gone.

'Absolutely,' was Tina's reply.

'Great. Just follow my lead when we get together,' Pam texted.

'Sure thing,' Tina texted back. 'See you then.'

Tag and Tommy listened intently as Luke described the campground on a lake with boats, fishing, golf carts, cook-outs, a game room and even outdoor movies at night.

"You girls are welcome to come," Luke said. looking at the two women.

"I think you guys should keep it an all boys trip. Maybe Pam and I can do something together. What do you think Pam?" Tina was now looking intently at Pam.

"Absolutely. You boys go and have fun. Tina, why don't you and I drive to the city for a couple of days, do some shopping, get our hair done, get our nails done and maybe see some shows. How does that sound?" Pam was looking at Tina hoping for the right response.

"Sounds great! Count me in!" Tina exclaimed to Pam's delight.

"Good. I'll make the reservations right now." Pam was already logging on to her computer. She made sure the boys could overhear her telling the hotel clerk that the suite must have two beds. Smart girl, Tina thought. She didn't want any red flags to pop up. Tina wouldn't care if the room only had an army cot as long as she could be alone with Pam.

----------------------------------------------------

As Pam drove on the way to the city, they talked about how they must do some of the things they talked about in front of the boys.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

Tina sat as close to Pam as she could without drawing too much attention from other drivers. Of course, passing truck drivers were always interested in two sexy blonds. When they hit light traffic, Tina would take the opportunity to play with Pam's hair and neck as they emitted sweet sounds of delight. Pam had already made reservations to have their hair and nails done and then they could do some shopping, Pam suggested after that they dress up and go on a real date with which Tina readily agreed.

"Oh my gosh!" exclaimed the clerk as they were checking in. "We promised you a suite with two beds. It seems the one suite we have left only has one king bed. It does have a sleeper sofa or I can give you a regular room with two beds."

"I guess we could take turns sleeping on the sofa, what do you think Tina?"

"Sure, we can make do" Tina replied.

As the elevator closed with just the two of them on it, the girls were almost jumping with joy. Their luck was unbelievable.

The girls took turns in the shower when they returned to their suite after an afternoon of shopping and doing their girl things.

"Wow! You look so hot, Tina!'' Pam exclaimed as they finished dressing in separate rooms. They had decided they would wear some of the new things they had just bought. They would wear tight fitting dresses that came to just above the knees that accented their J-Lo asses and beautiful legs.

"And so do you, Pam, very sexy. Now let's go out and turn some heads!" Tina giggled as they headed for the door.

After dinner, they found a booth in the upscale lounge of the hotel and ordered drinks. The cocktail waitress began bringing drinks they didn't order, pointing out the person who ordered them. The girls nodded to him as they raised their glasses. After the third round, the man came over, introduced himself and asked them if they would join him for drinks.

"Sorry," Pam said, "We're meeting someone later."

"Well, may I have your name and number?" he politely asked.

"Sure." Tina could see what Pam wrote on the napkin and gave to him.

"Who the hell is Hope?" Tina asked when the man was out of earshot. 

"Fuck if I know!" The girls couldn't stop laughing.

A little tipsy from the drinks, they giggled on the elevator all the way up to their room. As the door to their room closed behind them, they were in each others arms, kissing and tonguing each other as they had done during their first time together at Pam's house. As they held each other, they found the zippers on their dresses, easing them down and then stepping out of them leaving them in their bikini bras and panties.

"Goddamn, Tina! You've got me so turned on." Pam said as they moved close to the bed, where they unsnapped each others bras and helped each other slide their panties down. They paused to drink in the sights before them, almost like looking in a mirror, they were made so much alike.

"You said something before about eating me up, so what are you going to do about it?" Tina giggled as they came together again, their lips finding each others face, neck and ears, the smell of each others perfume and the drinks they had, sending them into a very high state of arousal.

"I always keep my promises," Pam managed to utter as her lips found Tina's ample breast, kissing, licking, and sucking the large nipple as she swirled it with her tongue.

"Oh my god, Pam! You;re making me so dam hot. I want to do that to you," Tina responded.

"I've got an idea," Pam was saying as she urged Tina to lay down across the bed on her back and then moved to the other side. She found Tina's lips again under her as she moved onto the bed. She moved again towards Tina's feet until her mouth was directly over Tina's lush tits, her own large titties hanging over Tina's mouth. Kissing, licking and sucking each others tits at the same time sent unbelievable sensations racing through their bodies..

Pam moved lower until their tight stomachs lined up with each others. The kissing and tonguing around the belly buttons continued, both girls moaning with pleasure. Pam paused looking back at Tina.

"I need to tell you something Tina."

"Of course, Darling. You know you can tell me anything," was Tina's reply.

"I'm a squirter!" Pam blurted out.

"Oh my god, Pam! And just when I thought things couldn't get any better. Don't worry, I'll eat anything you got!" Tina's excitement was obvious.

"Be careful what you bargain for. I may have some more options," Pam said with a little giggle.

"Bring it on, babe. I'm no Miss Goody Two-shoes" Tina replied with a knowing smile.

Pam moved further down on Tina and as she picked up the scent from Tina's hot and now juicy cunt she could contain herself no more. The foreplay was over as she put her open mouth over Tina's pussy. Tina responded delightfully, finding Pam's now steaming pussy directly over her mouth. Tina sucked on the erect clit and tongued and licked the beautiful, very wet cunt with her hands cupping Pam's ass, pulling her face closer until her nose was against Pam,s sweet, tight asshole. She breathed in deeply, savoring the odor being emitted from that wonderful creature above her.

Both women now moaning with pleasure, whispered words of encouragement to each other.

"Oh baby! Yes, god dam, yes, YES, YES!'

"Fuck me with your tongue! That's it Oh god, baby!"

Tina sensed Pam was about to squirt the way her cunt was violently fucking her mouth.

"Oh baby, BABY! You're so fucking hot!' Pam managed to blurt out before her mouth found Tina's hot pussy again.

Tina had placed her open mouth on Pam's pussy just as she started to squirt. Even though she was expecting it, Tina was taken back by the intense pleasure racing through her body as she swallowed the hot pre-cum, and then opened her mouth for more. Pam was still squirting, sending her nectar into Tina's mouth and over her face, chin and neck. Tina had swallowed cum many times, but not from a beautiful female.

The unexpected pleasure was sending Tina into throes of orgasm.
 
"Oh god, Pam! You're gonna make me cum!" Tina whispered almost breathless.

"Oh, baby! Cum with me, darling, oh fuck, I'm cuuuming!" Pam's ass was fucking Tina's mouth wildly as their cunts pumped and jerked releasing the passion they had for each other almost from the time they first met.

Pam reversed herself on Tina and kissed and licked away her own excess cum on Tina's mouth, face and neck as Tina mourned softly.

Holding each other, they both fell into a sound sleep after a long, trying day and a wonderful night of pleasure.

-----------------------------------------------

When Tina opened her eyes the next morning, she found herself looking directly into Pam's eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful." Pam was the first to speak.

"Good morning, baby. My god, I guess that wine, I'm about to pop to pee," was Tina's first words.

"Oooo, darling. Remember when I said I may have other options?" Pam continued without waiting for an answer. "Well, I want you to pee on my face."

"Oh my god, Pam! You are so nasty! C'mon, I'll race you to the bathroom!" Tina was obliviously excited.

Pam laid down in the tub as Tina stood over her. Tina let her pee gush, first hitting Pam on her chest and neck as Pam moved her open mouth into the stream, letting it quickly fill her mouth which she swallowed and opened her mouth again for three or four more mouthfuls.

As Tina's stream subsided, Tina laid down on Pam, her tongue first finding Pam's willing mouth before kissing and licking away her own piss on Pam's face and neck.

"I want you to do me!" Tina blurted out as they changed positions.

"Oooo, Tina, who's being nasty now!" Pam said as she knelt on her knees over Tina now laying down in the tub, her cunt close to Tina's mouth which Tina kissed showing her eagerness. Pam let her piss gush, almost directly into Tina's mouth. Tina had sipped her own pee before when she was masturbating. The smell and taste were the same, but not nearly as exciting as drinking Pam's pee.

They showered, washing, caressing and probing all openings and parts of each others body intensifying the arousal created by the pissing episode.

They toweled, groomed and took care of their personals before finding themselves, naked by the bed. They laid on the bed, holding each other while kissing, caressing and finger fucking each other.

"I love you Tina," Pam whispered.

"I love you too. It may be hard for us to meet alone after we go back," Tina said with sadness in her voice.

"I'm sure it will, but we need to continue fucking and sucking our husbands and I'm sure the opportunities will come, but right now, how about some more of that pussy?" Pam was already getting into a sixty-nine.

The End

Published 
Written by 3262
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments