Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Realistic Dildo & The Warm Apple Pie

"I inserted my realistic seven inch dildo strapped to my waist by a belt into the warm apple pie"

12
8 Comments 8
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Hello, and welcome to my little story. My name was Jennie Box, a nineteen year-old still in high school. I had been in my senior year for the past couple of years as I had failed to keep my grades up to graduate. But hey, it's difficult being a teenage girl growing up, especially one who is different and weird. That's me in a nutshell.

I don't socialise much, I wear make up but its hardly noticeable. I've never had a boyfriend even though I am developed up there. I'm just invisible. You know how you walk along the school corridor and the most beautiful and most popular girl in school and her followers come towards you and everyone notices? Well, that's not me. I am the one who stands by the locker who watches everyone else that no one notices. Before I move on with my story that's something else I should say, I was a lesbian. Well, at least I think I am.

One day I was walking down the school corridor when the most beautiful and most popular girl walked towards me, but I didn't notice. So being the brat that I was, I walked right into her throwing her backwards to the floor and I fell on top of her and my face fell head first onto her chest. I noticed how soft and big Jessica Daniel's breasts looked in her black, sexy low-cut top. A dirty thought crossed my mind of kissing them and then sucking her erect nipples. The very thought made a strange feeling begin in my groin. I knew what it was- it was sexual arousal. I was sexually aroused by another girl. I knew for sure I was gay.

"Get off me, you idiot!" Jessica cried, pushing me from her in disgust.

"Certainly, sorry," I apologised and quickly got off her and I helped her up.

She straightened out her short black skirt and pushed up her boobs that were spilling out her top practically. Making the arousal grow in my pussy. "Who are you again?" she asked.

"Jennie Box," I answered with a smile and extended my right hand for her to shake. But Jessica just looked at me as if I was mad. My green eyes lingered down to her chest.

"Whatever," she said. She walked away down the hall.

I watched Jessica Daniel walk away swaying her bum and my pussy literally got wet for her. My body wanted her. There was no doubt about it.

After school, I rushed home and went to my wardrobe and brought down a shoe box and lifted up the lid. Inside was my best friend. My only friend. I picked it up and held it my hand. It was a seven inch realistic soft dildo. Thoughts of Jessica Daniel and her boobs came to mind and arousal came making my pussy throb. I pulled down my pants and rubbed the tip of the dildo on my wet pussy. I settled on the sofa in the living room and slowly inserted the dildo inside me. I moved it in and out.

I rolled off the sofa and found there was a lot more space on the carpet. I moaned with pleasure as I rubbed the dildo against my clitoris and inside my pussy again. I moaned louder. I made myself orgasm five minutes later and my pelvic muscles moved up and down.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

You'd think I wasn't horny anymore, but I was. I got up and walked into the kitchen and saw a apple pie on the table. I touched it and it was warm. A real dirty thought came to me, but I couldn't help it. I was incredibly horny!

I went back into my bedroom and pushed the dildo through one of my big black belts and tied it to my waist. I walked back through to the kitchen and inserted two fingers of my left hand in the centre of the warm apple pie and made a hole. As I moved my fingers inside it, my mind thought very dirty thoughts. I took my fingers out of the pie and then climbed onto the table and hovered over the pie positioning my dildo level with the hole, then lowered down; my dildo went straight in the hole of the warm apple pie.

I began to fuck the apple pie slowly and it felt so good, so I moved faster. A mental picture of Jessica Daniel came to my mind and her big, luscious pillow breasts that I would love to suck. At times like these I wished I was a guy so I could actually and realistic fuck the most beautiful girl in the world. I fucked harder and faster on the pie making the table creak loudly and move. I moaned pleasurably. "Oh, Jessica, oh, Jessica, yeah, baby, you like that? I'm fucking you good," I said lustfully to the pie. I cried out loud and clear as I came and my body trembled over the pie as my orgasm came. I collapsed on top of the pie, breathing heavily.

But I wasn't done. No, sirree. Because the apple pie felt so good with the dildo, I decided to try it out without the dildo on. I took the belt with the dildo off and placed it on the side. I laid back down over the mashed up apple pie and began to rub my pussy against the pastry of the pie. I moaned as I moved faster and faster on the pie. "Oh, Jessica! Jessica, I want you, baby!" I moved faster and faster still. I moaned louder and louder and then suddenly cried out and my pussy squirted out female ejaculation into the pie.

I stood up and stared down at the mashed up apple pie that was all over the table. Well, that's unedible.

"Jennie!" I heard my mum say with shock behind me.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey, mum."

"What happened to the pie?!" she walked over to it on the table and then spotted the dildo. My mum turned to me with a shocked and disapproving face.

"I got a bit carried away with the dildo, sorry. I'll get you new apple pie," I said.

I grabbed my dildo and then rushed to my bedroom. I grinned to myself. That was so fucking awesome. I may have said I would buy a new apple pie for my mum, but that's if I don't get naughty thoughts again and start to fuck it myself with my dildo or pussy fuck it. I got onto my bed and put my realistic dildo inside my wet pussy picturing Jessica Daniel in a see- through swimsuit. Mmm. I moved it inside me faster and faster, building up to an almighty orgasm. Hehe.

Life as a teenage lesbian girl was good now.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments