Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Snow Bunny

"Sometimes you have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the best night of your life..."

16
7 Comments 7
12.5k Views 12.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
It was busy at the North Side Café in Vail, Colorado . The breakfast rush was on in force. The wait was twenty five minutes, and the lobby was packed. Every table was filled with people waiting to fill their bellies before they headed up for a day of skiing. I was running myself ragged, but I was making decent money. The secret to getting good tips is not so much great service as it is great personality. Joke with them, laugh with them, and they’ll tip big almost every time.

Table thirty was a four top, and Vanessa our hostess had just seated a foursome of cute little snow bunnies. I went over to introduce myself. “I’m Stacy, I’ll be your server today, can I start you with some juice?”

They were in their early twenties, I reckoned. Each dressed in pink snow gear, stretch pants and cute sweaters. “Hi, Stacy,” one of them said. “I’m Teri, that’s Meg, that’s Chelsea, and that’s Bree.” She had short blond hair, and a blinding smile.

I waved hi to them, and immediately forgot their names. They ordered omelets and fruit salads, along with juice, and I rushed off to put the order in and see to the rest of my tables. When I finally got their food back to them, the first one I talked to asked me what I was doing that night.

I shrugged, knowing I didn’t have anything planned.

“Well, we’re having a party at my dad’s condo tonight. Just some people and some booze and some fun. We thought you might want to join us.”

“Me?”

“Yeah,” one of the others said, the one sitting next to the first one. “We thought you looked like fun.”

“Okay, well, I’ll have to think about it,” I said, laughing uncomfortably and immediately dismissing the idea, in fact totally forgetting it as I walked away to continue working.

I gave them their check when they were done, and ran their four debit cards. I handed their credit slips to them and thanked them for coming in, then I ran off to table 12, which had been waiting a long time to order.

Their table was bussed, and I gathered their credit slips. They tipped generously, and they’d left a little note on a napkin. There was an address on the note, and underneath the words, “Eight o’clock. See you then!”

Unsure of what to do, I shoved the napkin in my pocket, thinking that I’d decide later.

I got home that night around four. I got undressed, wanting to take a shower, when I noticed a piece of paper in my jeans pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the note the snow bunnies had left me, telling me about the party.

What the hell, I thought. I don’t have to work tomorrow. And it might be nice to get out of the house, and remember what it’s like to be a functioning member of society again. Plus, maybe there might be some cute guy who would take notice of me, and maybe I might actually get an evening of sexual fulfillment that didn’t involve my purple dildo.

So I cleaned my condo, watched a little TV, and around seven o’clock, I got dressed and got ready to go to this party. Nothing special, just jeans and a tight sweater. I stopped on the way and got a case of Coronas and a bag of limes at the grocery store, and found my way to the address the girl had left on the napkin.

I got there just after eight, accompanied by my box of Coronas and limes. There were a bunch of cars parked around front, so I knew I was in the right place. When I got to the door, I could hear loud music and people shouting. I rang the bell and waited in the cold for a few moments.

The door opened and the girl who opened it took a moment to recognize me. “Stacy, right?” she said, and I nodded. She let out a squeal and put her arm around me. “I didn’t think you were gonna come!” she said, grabbing the box of Coronas and ushering me inside.

Immediately I felt out of place. All the kids in this condo were easily ten years younger than me. They were playing music I didn’t know, dancing, milling about drinking, and laughing. They all looked fresh faced and exhilarated from their day on the slopes. I had never felt so old in my life. I followed the girl into the kitchen, where we put the beer in the fridge and the limes on the counter. “Teri,” she said, extending her hand again and conveniently reminding me of her name. “I’m so glad you showed up.”

“Me too,” I said, trying not to show how uncomfortable I was as clearly the oldest person in the room.

Teri had obviously already had a few beers. She was wearing black stretch pants and Ugg boots, and a loose white sweater covered her largish breasts. Her dirty blond hair hung around her shoulders. She had a few extra pounds on her, but nothing unattractive. Still hadn’t gotten rid of the freshman fifteen, I figured.

“Bree’s gonna shit herself,” she said, then called at the top of her voice, “Hey, Bree!”

I recognized the girl who walked into the kitchen. She had been at the breakfast table this morning. She was skinnier and smaller than Teri, wearing jeans and a pink tank top. She had brown hair which was piled on top of her head, and she was holding a bottle of Coors Light. When she saw me, her face lit up, and she squealed just as loud as Teri had when she opened the door for me, “Oh, my god,” she said, “you came!”

She put her arm around me and hugged me. She looked over at Teri and pointed a finger at her, “You owe me five bucks,” she said. 

Teri laughed. “Well,” she said, “Mi casa, su casa. Everyone here’s pretty cool. Have fun!"

Bree ushered me around the party, introducing me to everyone. As in the restaurant, there was no way I could remember everyone’s name, so I didn’t even try. I did remember the other two girls from breakfast. Meg, the blond pretty one who was clamped onto the arm of a nice looking guy named Ray. And Chelsea, who was probably the drunkest one at the party. 

I mingled, I flirted. I wondered if any of these guys would be interested in me, and entertained the notion of having sex with a guy ten years younger than me. After I’d been there a few hours, and was more than a little drunk myself, the party started dying down. Not because people were bored or leaving, but because they were passing out from too much alcohol. We’d had two pukers, and one girl who started crying who was ushered to a room on the top floor. Kids. Can’t hold their liquor, for sure they’re not going to fuck a thirty year old woman. I was contemplating going home, preparing to sober myself up to drive, when Teri grabbed me and said they were all going to get in the hot tub.

“I didn’t bring a suit,” I said.

“That’s okay,” she told me. “You can wear one of mine.”

She hustled off to grab the extra suit, and I wondered how well it was going to fit. Teri was shorter than me, and although she had large breasts, mine were bigger. My hips were wider too. When she came downstairs and handed me a zebra print bikini, it only took a moment for me to realize that it was too small, but the idea of a hot tub sounded pretty good, and I was too drunk to really care at that point.

I went into the downstairs bathroom and started taking off my clothes. I folded them and laid them in a neat pile on the counter, hiding my bra and panties in a pocket of my jeans. I put on Teri’s bikini, which was just as small as I’d feared it was. The top barely covered my breasts, and left a lot of skin exposed. The bottoms were better, covering my crotch, but constantly threatening to creep up my crack. I congratulated myself on trimming down there the day before. You never know. I shrugged and threw a towel around myself, and found my way to the room off the living room, lined in cedar, where the hot tub was bubbling and steaming.

All the snow bunnies from this morning were there, accompanied by three boys. Teri and her boyfriend Ron, Chelsea and a guy named Peter, Meg and Ray. I took off my towel, and they all wooed and cat-called when they saw how small it was. Too drunk to be completely embarrassed, I posed a couple times, and then slipped into the tub next to Bree.

We talked, we laughed, I tried to keep up with their jokes and inside humor, but I wasn’t doing too well at it. At a lull in the conversation, I took the initiative.

“So what school to you guys go to? University of Colorado?”

A round of giggling filled the hot tub. “No,” Teri said, “We go to high school. In Denver.”

“High school!” I said. 

“It’s okay,” Meg said, “We’re seniors.”

This whole time I’d taken them for twenty-somethings. Stupid college kids doing what stupid college kids do. But they were in high school? I suddenly felt really uncomfortable and really old. These kids weren’t ten years younger than me, they were closer to fifteen. The fact that they were eighteen didn’t change the fact that they were all drunk, and as the only legal adult here, I would probably be held responsible if anything bad happened to any of these kids. But again, I was too drunk to care too much, and I was already in the hot tub, and people were constantly bringing me new beers.

It wasn’t long before boys and girls were kissing. The conversation kept going, but every now and then a pair would drop out, all their attention invested in their other. Things were getting amorous.

The first pair to leave were Chelsea and Peter, saying that they were tired. Ray and Meg stood up next, but instead of making some lame excuse, Ray stood up and patted his flat stomach and said, “Well, I think my girlfriend and I are gonna go have sex.”

Meg blushed and giggled while those left in the tub wooed. He helped her up and out of the tub. They wrapped towels around each other and waved good night and left the room.

That just left Greg and Teri and Bree and me.

We talked a bit longer. We had more beers. Before long Teri and Greg were kissing, which made things kind of awkward for me and Bree. We looked at each other and smiled sheepishly, and drank our beers.

I was contemplating getting up and leaving when I felt Bree’s hand on my leg. I looked up at her. She was smiling devilishly, and she blinked slowly at me. It was not hard to guess what she wanted. And I don’t know what came over me, but when she moved in to kiss me, I let her.

I had never kissed a girl before. I had never so much as wanted to kiss a girl before. I had never even entertained the notion. It wasn’t that I thought it was wrong or sinful or anything, it just wasn’t something I was interested in doing. But now that I was actually kissing Bree, it felt good. Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the mood, but it felt good. Not right, but good.

We kissed with lips closed two or three times, but then she opened her mouth and licked at my lips with her tongue and I opened mine to let her in.

I let go. I relaxed my spine and sunk into the tub and let Bree kiss me. It was very nice.

But when her hand crept up from my leg and rested itself on my breast and then squeezed gently, something went off inside me. 

This is wrong! This is bad! You have to stop this! You’re not gay! 

Sheepishly, I pulled away from her, breaking the kiss. The disappointment was plain on her face, but she seemed to understand my discomfort and allowed me to recoil.

“That was hot, you guys,” came Teri’s voice from across the tub. Teri and Greg had been watching us. Greg’s eyes were hooded, and it was obvious that she was jacking him off.

“Oh, my God,” said Bree, whose hand had retreated back to my leg. “You’re not going to spunk in the tub are you?”

“I will if she keeps going,” Greg said.

“Gross!” Bree said.

Teri stopped working on Greg and said in a big dramatic voice, “Maybe if I sat up and he spunked on my tits, would that be better?”

Bree laughed at this and said, “Just go to your room!”

Teri stood up.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

“Come on, Loverboy,” she said, and pulled Greg up. The front of his swimming shorts was tented underneath his boner, and her suit had ridden up her butt crack. They dried themselves off briefly and wrapped towels around themselves. “I want to see them kiss again," Greg said, looking at me and Bree. Teri rolled her eyes and grabbed Greg by his still-hard cock and pulled him out of the room.

“Good niiiight!” Teri cooed to us.

And then, we were alone. Bree and I. Describing the silence as awkward is an incredible understatement. I absently fiddled with the mouth of my bottle and she busied herself with her hair.

“So,” she said, finally, in a lame attempt to break the ice. “How about them Dodgers?”

I smiled at her. The only sound in the room was the humming and bubbling of the hot tub. I looked up at her, and knew that now that I was back in my head, I wouldn’t be able to pick up where we had stopped. I could see that she still wanted to continue, and now that I was back in my head, I knew that I couldn’t.

“I’m sorry,” I said, quietly, just over the din of the tub. “I should go.”

I stood up to leave, painfully aware now of the tiny swimming suit Teri had loaned me. Bree grabbed my hand as I stood up. “Please don’t go,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” I repeated, and stepped out of the tub.

I hurried out of the room, and toward the bathroom where my clothes were stashed. My mind was racing. I dried myself off as quickly as I was able, slipped out of Teri’s tiny little bikini and started putting my clothes back on. I tried not to think of the kiss, but it was difficult. The way her mouth had slid over mine, the way our tongues had met. And the fact that even though it was wrong and scary, it had somehow felt right. I had to get away. If I stayed any longer…

I pulled my jeans up, and donned my sweater. I knew this evening would end with my purple dildo, but I hoped that I would be thinking more about the half-naked boys in the hot tub, or Teri jacking off Greg right in front of us, not kissing Bree. Her hand on my leg, and then on my breast. 

Finally ready to leave, I stepped out of the bathroom, into the colder air of the living room. I had been hoping that Bree would have gone upstairs, or maybe was still in the hot tub, but no, she was in the living room, sitting on the couch. She rose when I entered, and I saw that she too had changed, and was wearing a pink terry cloth robe.

“Hey,” she said, when she saw me. 

“Hey,” I said back.

“I’m sorry about that,” she said. “Before.”

“No problem,” I told her, weaving my way around her to try to grab my purse and slink out the door.

“It’s just that all my friends are here, and they’re all upstairs, and they’re all…”

I nodded, knowing what she meant. They were all having sex, and she wasn’t.

“And when we saw you at the restaurant this morning, I couldn’t get you out of my head. I couldn’t stop watching you. Your hips, and your face. I wanted you. All I could do today was hope you were going to come here tonight, and that we might hit it off.”

I smiled. “I’m not gay, Bree.”

“I’m not either,” she said. “But didn’t you ever want to, you know, experiment?”

I laughed. “No, I never did.” I grabbed my purse and dug inside for my keys.

She stopped me. “Please stay.”

I didn’t like the idea of breaking her heart, but I further didn’t like the idea of getting entwined with her again. “I’m sorry,” I said for the fiftieth time that night.

“No one will know,” she said. “You don’t even know my last name. Nobody in this house lives within two hours of here. We can just be…two ships passing in the night.”

She was close to me again. She had put her hands on top of mine and was trying to get me to put my purse back down.

“We can go upstairs, and do whatever, and we’ll never see each other again,” she continued.

I had to admit, the way she put it, it was tempting. She was right. It would be just like two ships in the night. I would never see her again, and she would most likely never see me. Unless, of course, she came to the restaurant. And even then, no one would have to know what we had done. We could just be like old friends.

And that kiss had been nice. And she was very cute. If I was going to have a lesbian affair, I supposed I could do far worse.

But the sudden realness of touching her, of feeling her breasts, and all her other parts, brought me back to reality. 

“I can see you’re thinking about it,” she said, pulling even closer to me. She stood on her tiptoes and put her face in my neck. “Life is full of regrets,” she whispered in my ear. “Don’t let this be something you’ll regret.”

She was right again. If I didn’t do this with her, would it be something I’d look back on and always wish I had done? Would I take to my grave the regret of passing up a night with her?

She kissed me again, on the neck, and on the cheek, moving toward my mouth. When I felt her lips on mine, it shocked me back to reality again.

I pushed her away. “I have to go,” I said. “I’m sorry.”

I turned to the door, pulled my coat off the rack, and put it on.

“All right,” I heard her say. “I’m gonna go for broke.”

I turned around. She undid the belt on her robe and let it fall to the ground. Underneath the robe, she was wearing a lacy pink cami that was almost entirely see-through. I could see her pink g-string underneath, I could see her belly button, and I could just make out the outline of her nipples. She stood in front of me, eyes pleading, looking beautiful and vulnerable, and I realized that despite what my brain was telling me, the argument my heart was putting forth was going to win. I wanted her.

But it’s wrong! My brain screamed at me. You’re not gay!

Shut up, my heart answered. Tonight, she is.

I slowly set my purse back down and walked over to her. I took her in my arms and kissed her strongly on the lips. She put her hands under my coat, around my back, and I pulled her to me. We kissed and kissed for a long time, breathing through our noses, trying to possess the other.

“Should we go upstairs?” she asked.

I nodded. She took my hand and led me upstairs. I watched her legs moving as she went upwards. I watched her butt, and knew that very soon I was going to be touching it and kissing it, and although I was nervous about it—really nervous—I figured, Fuck it. Like she said, I’d probably never see her again. And no one here knew me. The perfect crime.

We got to the top of the stairs and she led me down a long hallway. There were three or four doors in the hallway, and behind all of them, I heard the sounds of passion. Girls groaning with pleasure, guys grunting and panting. Bree led me down the hallway to the last door on the right.

It was dark in the room, and when she closed the door, the only light in the room came from the window, where a bright white streetlamp outside shone through the half open vertical blinds. There were two twin sized beds in the room, and Bree led me to one. Before she got there, she grabbed me again, and we kissed, this time more passionately than ever before.

She took my heavy coat off and threw it on the other bed. As she lifted my sweater off, I ran my hands up and down her back. Over the lacy garment she wore, up her arms and down her sides. She threw my sweater on the bed, and ran her hands over my bra.

“Your breasts are gorgeous,” she said. “I haven’t been able to keep my eyes off them all night.”

“Or your hands,” I joked as I reached behind myself to undo my bra.

She pulled my bra off my shoulders, and threw it on the bed behind me. “Well, now they’re mine. All mine.” She took one of them in her mouth and suckled my nipple. It was a feeling I had experienced before. The five or six men I’ve slept with all loved my breasts. They are big and round and firm, and apparently hard to ignore. But feeling Bree’s lips on my breasts was a different experience. Maybe it was the strong feminine energy in the room. Maybe it was the breaking down of a taboo, but whatever it was, it was amazing.

She raised her arms, and I lifted her pink, lacy teddy over her head. We came together again, and the feeling of her warm breasts on mine was intoxicating.

I laid her down on the bed. As one, we melted into each other, hands exploring, lips kissing, breath heaving. I kissed her neck and shoulders, and by the time I took one of her nipples in my mouth, I was too far gone to marvel at the idea.

She undid the buttons on my jeans, and put her hand down my panties. It was cold, but the sensation of her touching me was tremendous. With some difficulty I took my jeans off and threw them on the empty bed.

Before I knew what was happening, Bree had me on my back, and was working her way down my body. She pulled my panties down and spread my legs apart, and put her face in my crotch. The sensations of her tongue on my most sensitive area were amazing. Something I don’t think I can adequately describe in words. She knew right where to put her tongue, right where to kiss, right where to suck, and right where to lick. Something no guy could possibly understand, but another woman knows instinctively. I congratulated myself for letting go and sharing the evening with her. If I hadn’t I never would have known the sensation of another woman eating me out, and that, I suddenly realized, would have been a tremendous shame.

I was eager to reciprocate for her, although I was scared. As I rolled her over, and pulled her panties off, I hoped that I wouldn’t screw anything up. I hoped I could give her even a small percentage of the pleasure she’d given me. She smelled wonderful, and she tasted even better. I sucked at her clit and fingered her hole, and she writhed and moaned while I worked.

After a while of this, she grabbed my face and pulled me up to hers. We kissed and clutched each other. She fingered me while I fingered her and we kissed.

I came first, right before her. I held her to me and shivered with the ecstasy of her touch. She came as I held her. We lay there, holding each other, panting and heaving.

“See?” she said, when she could get enough air to talk, “that wasn’t so bad.”

I laughed . “No,” I said, “it wasn’t.” And it wasn't. I didn't know if I'd be seeking out any lesbian relationships any time soon, but I couldn't tell myself this was a complete disaster.

Eventually, we started kissing again, and then her hand was on my butt, and then my fingers were back in her vagina. I don’t know how many times we made love that long night, but each time was sweeter and more intense than the last. We stayed up all night, exploring each other. When the sky outside the window started to grow light, we both knew it was time to say goodbye.

Eager to get out of the house before anyone else saw me, I slipped into my clothes. Bree lay naked in bed, on her side, watching me. When I was dressed, I sat back on the bed and kissed her goodbye. “Thanks for a wonderful evening,” I said to her. “If you’re ever in town again and want to experiment some more, you know where to find me.”

She smiled, and put a wad of pink material in my hands. I opened the wad up and saw that it was the pink lacy panties she’d been wearing. “To remember me by,” she said. I wondered if I should have given her mine, but it was too late now. 

I kissed her once more, and left the room, closing it softly behind me.

Published 
Written by Nicole_Larson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments