Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Things You Do For Those You Love

"Making a steamy video goes much further than expected"

5
4 Comments 4
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
Sitting next to her on the bed, you turn and look her in the eyes.

“You ready?” you say.

“Let’s do this," she replies.

You slowly lean closer to her and she does the same. Gently, your lips touch hers softly. You move slightly away, then lean back in, kissing her again, slightly harder this time. Your mouth slowly opens as you kiss her more, and her mouth does the same, until after what seems like ages, you let out your tongue and lick her lips. She opens her mouth further, and the two of you work your tongues against one another. A soft moan escapes your mouth, causing her to do the same.

You slowly move your arm over her, gently caressing her stomach as you reach around her waist. Her arm reaches across and rests on your knee, sending shivers up your spine. She slowly moves her hand up and down your leg, moving from your knee to the top of your thigh, slipping around to your inner thigh closer each time, causing you to moan with pleasure. Your hand moves up and down her waist, at the same time moving around her stomach and up to just below her breast.

You notice her breathing is starting to get heavier, and it makes you realise that you too are getting more and more turned on as the minutes pass by. You decide to take the next step, and next time your hand stops at her waist, you slip it under her top and feel her soft, warm skin. She moans softly, turning you on even more. She moves her hand from your leg and reaches around your waist also, reaching inside your top and slipping her hand around your back, feeling your skin. It sends shivers through you from head to toe.

You continue the kissing, and resume your caressing of her stomach and waist, your hand now inside her top, rubbing her soft skin gently. Both your breathing and hers are getting faster and faster as you and her both get more and more turned on. You reach your other hand over and take hold of the bottom of her top, stopping kissing long enough to slip her top over her head. You look down and see her breasts, covered by the smallest of bras, not leaving much to the imagination. Your hand moves up, seemingly having a mind of its own, and gently rubs her breast.

You resume kissing her, both your tongues tangling with each other hungrily. She is pushing her breast harder into your hand, moaning as you gently squeeze it through the bra. You realise that you are so turned on that your panties are wet, and think to yourself that you never realised you would be this turned on by being with another woman. You reach around her back with both hands and slowly unclip her bra, moving your kisses down to her neck, kissing her around her neck and licking her behind the ear, while she rubs her soft hands gently all over the skin on your back.

She takes your top and pulls it over your head, tossing it to the side, as you do the same with her bra. Looking her in the eyes, you slowly kiss your way down from her neck, over the top of her breasts, and kiss her slowly between her breasts. She moans with pleasure as you slowly kiss your way to her breast, and lick her hard nipple softly. Taking it into your mouth, you nibble it gently, rubbing her other nipple gently between your fingers. Her moans seem to be getting more and more, and you realise that she too is getting far more turned on by the situation than expected.

You push her gently back, making her lay down, and lean over her so you can take her other nipple in your mouth. She reaches one arm up and rubs her other breast and you feel her other hand rubbing your thigh again. She lets go of her breast and your thigh, and reaches around behind you, undoing your bra and pulling it away, then tosses it to the side.

She rolls over, pushing you off of her, and leans over, kissing you once again. Her kisses move to your neck, gently sucking and nibbling at the same time. She slowly works her way down your neck to your chest, and takes your nipple in between her soft lips, sucking gently. You moan with pleasure, now far beyond the point of resisting what you are doing. As she gently sucks on your nipple, her hand gently continues rubbing your thigh, moving closer inside your leg and getting closer and closer to your wet pussy.

You involuntarily move your hips toward her hand, at the same time thinking how surprised you are, because you never actually thought about her touching your pussy, or you touching hers for that matter. Her hand finally brushes against your pussy, making you gasp with both surprise and immense pleasure. She looks at you and smiles. Her hand moves back across your pussy, sending shivers of pleasure through your whole body.

She continues to kiss your breasts, moving from one to the other, while rubbing your pussy, feeling your wetness through your pants. She stands up, and takes hold of both sides of your pants.

“Let’s get these off," she says.

“Mmmm," is all you can manage to reply. You lift your hips as she slides your pants off, leaving you lying there in nothing but your panties.

“Fair is fair, your turn," you say.

She just smiles at you and reaches down to push her pants off. You lie there and look her up and down, and think about how turned on you are right now. She steps back over to you and resumes kissing you, and rubbing your breasts. You hungrily kiss her back, and put your hand on her bare thigh. Your hand seems to have a mind of its own as it slowly moves closer and closer to her pussy. She moans and squirms toward you, pushing her hips into your hand. You brush her panties with your finger, and realise she is just as wet as you are. She gasps and then moans as you rub her pussy through her panties.

You continue to rub her pussy harder and harder, while her hand slowly creeps closer along your leg to your pussy. You feel her fingers rub along the length of your pussy and moan with pleasure. She pushes her hips harder into your hand, and you do the same to her hand, pushing your pussy harder into her, craving more.

You lose any small amount of self-control you had left as she wriggles her fingers around your panties, slipping her finger against your bare wet pussy.

“Mmmmm,” you moan.

She stops kissing you and looks into your eyes.

“My God, you are so fucking wet,” she says.

You say nothing as you slip your hand down the front of her panties, feeling her wetness with your fingers, and slide your index finger into her, feeling no resistance at all.

“So are you," you whisper.

“Mmm, don’t stop that," she says, as you finger her pussy slowly, rubbing her clit.

She leans back into you and kisses you hard, pushing her tongue into your mouth as far as it will go. She stops and takes her hand out of your panties, and leans over you. She grabs your panties and you lift your hips as she slides them off. You sit up and put your hands on her hips, gently pushing her onto her back on the bed.

You kiss her breasts again, sucking gently on her hard nipples, and move down, kissing her on the stomach. You reach down and find her panties, and gently pull them off as she lifts her hips off the bed. You bring your hand back up, and find her wet pussy again, pushing your finger into her, making her moan loudly with pleasure.

You feel her weakly reaching for your breasts, as she lies there feeling the pleasure of you rubbing her clit and pushing your finger into her pussy as far as you can, over and over again.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

She squirms around, barely able to tolerate the pleasure.

“Taste me,” she moans quietly between her heavy breaths.

You start to slowly kiss her stomach lower, as you think to yourself that this was not in your plan, while at the same time, wanting to taste her pussy more than anything in the world right at this moment. You smell the sweetness of her pussy before you reach it with your lips, and it makes you nearly orgasm with excitement.

You move your hands away from her pussy and place them on her hips, as your lips reach her pussy. You slowly kiss her pussy lips, realising for the first time, that she has shaved her pussy smooth. You slowly let out your tongue, and lick her pussy from bottom to top, tasting her sweet juices for the first time. She moans loudly and lets out a long sigh, and you lick her again, this time pushing your tongue harder into her. You realise her pussy tastes nice, and sweet. You feel her hands on your head and she gently pushes you closer to her pussy.

Her moans continue as you start to lick faster, pushing your tongue into her pussy lips as hard as you can. You lick up and down her clit, making her gasp and jump with ecstasy every time your tongue flicks past.

“Oh my... Fucking god... Keep going,” she stammers between heavy breaths.

You move your hands down her legs and bring them around inside her thighs, gently pushing her legs apart so you can lick deeper into her pussy.

“Oh yeah," she breathes.

You bring one hand in and start to rub her clit as you keep licking up and down her pussy lips, making her squirm with delight. Her breathing gets even faster, like short gasps, as you realise she is getting very close to orgasm. You lick faster and rub her clit faster as you realise that all you want right now is to make her cum. She lets out small gasps and whimpers, and squirms with excitement as you bring her closer.

Suddenly she stiffens, and you feel her tense up as a loud squeal comes from her mouth.

“Ahhhh," is all she can manage as she explodes, and you feel a rush of juices as her orgasm takes over her body.

Her hands are now scrunched up beside your head, as she pushes her pussy into you with all her energy. You slow down your licking and move your hand away, letting out a slow moan as you let her come down from her orgasm.

“Oh my fucking god you are good!” she says breathlessly.

“I know!” you say smugly with a sly smile on your face.

“Come up here,” she says, and you crawl slowly up the bed, stopping to gently kiss her body as you move up, stopping for some time at her breasts.

You then continue, and she places her palms on your cheeks and kisses you hard, pushing her tongue into your mouth hungrily.

She moves her head back, and says “My turn,” pushing you off of her and rolling on top, straddling your hips with hers. Her soft skin feels divine against yours. She sits up, and smiles at you.

“Hope I can do for you what you just did for me!” she says.

“Mmm, me too," you reply.

She reaches down and rubs at your breasts, making you moan involuntarily. She leans forward and kisses you again, pinning your arms above your head with her hands. She moves away from your mouth and kisses your neck, sucking gently.

“Bite me," you whisper.

She moans and you feel both pain and pleasure as she pushes her teeth softly into your skin, while sucking hard. You moan, getting more turned on from the mix of pleasure and pain. She moves to your ear, breathing heavily in your ear as she gently bites your ear lobe. She kisses you softly, moving her lips just a little bit each time, frustratingly slowly towards your breast. She stops at you breast and takes your nipple into her mouth, sucking gently.

She continues down, slowly making her way to your stomach, moving her hands to your breasts as she does. Agonisingly slowly, she works her way past your stomach, reaching her hands between your thighs as she does. Her slow kisses are making you drip from your pussy with excitement, and you feel her mouth getting closer and closer to it.

She kisses just above your pussy lips and you shiver with delight, anticipating her mouth on your pussy. Her lips miss your pussy though, and move to the inside of your thigh. Your breathing is getting faster and faster, waiting to feel her tongue on your pussy, as she moves her kisses from one thigh to the other.

Just as you start to think she must be going to chicken out, you feel her tongue lick up your pussy from bottom to top, making you gasp and jump at the same time from both shock and pleasure.

“Like that?” you hear her say quietly, before she buries her mouth right into your pussy and licks hard, squeezing your breasts as she does.

”Ahhhh yes," you reply with a deep exhale.

You place your hands over hers and squeeze harder while she starts to lick your pussy faster, concentrating on your clit.

“Fuck.. yeah.. that is.. soo.. good,” you manage to get out between breaths.

She just moans in acknowledgement. Her hands move away from your breasts, and you feel them slide under you, cupping your bottom and lifting your hips. You lift them and she pushes her tongue harder into you, licking faster and faster. You can feel yourself building up to a huge orgasm, and just keep repeating, “Mmm."

You reach over to the cupboard and fumble around, finding what you are looking for. Bringing your arm back over, you find her hand, passing it to her.

“Use this," you whisper.

She takes the vibrator from you and looks up, smiling. You hear the buzz as she turns it on, and feel a sudden shock through your entire body as she pushes it into your pussy, sending vibrations through your entire body. She moves it around, easily finding your clit and gently rubbing the vibrator gently over it, making you yelp with delight. She brings her other hand around, and pushes two fingers into your pussy while teasing your clit with the vibrator. It is almost more than you can handle as you squirm around, feeling your orgasm building closer.

She holds the vibrator against your clit and moves herself up to your breast, sucking hard on your nipple. This pushes you over the edge of pleasure, and you explode hard with the biggest orgasm you have ever had, and juices gush from your pussy as you scream loudly.

“Ohh fuck," is the only thing that can escape your mouth between moans.

She giggles, and moves the vibrator away, pulling her fingers out of your pussy at the same time. You lie there, gasping for breath as she lies next to you, pulling your head to the side with her hand.

She looks you in the eyes, and says, “That was the best!” 

You are speechless and just smile in return, leaning over to her, kissing her passionately on the lips, licking her tongue as you do. You pull away, and turn your head to look at the roof, head spinning. She does the same, her hand holding yours, as you both lay there thinking about the best sex you have ever had.

You hear a ‘beep’ as I turn off the camera, and realise you forgot all about the camera, and your husband. You look over and smile.

“That okay sweetheart?” you ask.

Published 
Written by hercules2015
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments