Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Third Door

"She can fix my every need.."

10
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
768 words 768 words
This is my first story so be gentle.

I walk past the doors and instantly it's as if i'm walking into a different world. A world of sex, music and the flashes of colorful lights. My lips turn into a grin as I look around to see all the various couples engaged in different acts of almost animalistic fucking. I can feel my panties becoming wet as I bite softly on my bottom lip but I turn to the hallway and begin walking because i'm here for something else.

I continue walking until I reach the third door. My hands shake slightly with anticipation as I open it to reveal only a large bed taking up the space in the dark room. The air smells faintly of sex and I smile knowing soon i'll be adding to the delicious aroma. I close my eyes and let the vibrations of the music from outside the room guide me in my next steps.

I slowly pull off my shirt and toss it beside me on the floor. I reach behind me to undo my bra, letting my fingertips brush against the sides of my breasts as it drops. My nipples become stiff almost like the cold air is stroking my firm 44DD self into perfection. I then slide off my jeans and moist panties while a sigh escapes my lips. I'm ready.

I walk over to the bed and climb onto the sheets not stopping until i'm directly laying in the middle. I spread my legs and slowly massage my nipples, staring at the door needingly. Slowly the door opens and the beautiful woman with the fiery red hair and body of a sex godess walks casually in. A wicked grin slides into place as she notices who lays upon her bed.

"Madison, what a pleasure it is to see you again." She says with a mischievous look in her beautiful eyes. "You know the rules, darlin."

I nod my head to show I understand. I learned the rules on my last visit to this sexy woman. Talking isn't allowed, only screams of the pleasure she gives. If you talk you're punished and this time i'm going to avoid the slaps she delivered to my ass. I raise my hips in a pleading gesture.

She walks patiently towards me and my clit throbs with need.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

I'm nearly shaking by the time she joins me on the bed, short gasps escaping my lips as my hips roll. I know my pussy is soaked and by the smile in her eyes I know she enjoys the torture she's causing without even a touch but instead with the knowledge of what's to come.

She slides off her pants and I gasp quietly at the sight of the strap on she was apparently wearing underneath them. She chuckles an intimidating laugh and roughly shoves two fingers inside my tight pussy. My back arches off the bed at the simple yet pleasurable contact and I spread my legs even wider.

Much to my surprise she pulls her two fingers out and makes a quick pace of handcuffing my hands and feet to the posts of the bed. She then straddles my hips and smiles down at me. All I can do is stare up at this godly woman who I know is about to take me where i've never been before.

She wastes no time and guides the strap on to my soaked pussy lips. I gasp as I feel the wicked thing slowly start to slide it's way inside me. She looks at me before giving it one hard thrust and I can't help but moan loudly as it fills me deep. She begins to thrust it hard, fucking me relentlessly as I arch my back, meeting every thrust with a fierce determination.

She leans down and bites my stiff nipple hard, pulling viciously on the other with her fingers. I scream as she fucks my pussy harder, the way she's ravishing me has my hips submissively obeying every command her hips give me. She thrusts even faster and I pull against the handcuffs and I cum with no mercy, arching my back as I scream out.

She slowly uncuffs my hands and feet and leans to plant a tender kiss on my lips. I can only lay and pant as if every ounce of strength has been drained away. She smiles at me and I lazily smile back as she quietly leaves the room. I quickly get dressed and leave with a big smile on my face and a sore but relieved pussy.
Published 
Written by AllyHorizon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments