Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visitor

"Submission and obedience have their rewards...."

2
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
The knock at the door startled her out of her sleep. Looking over at the clock, she saw that it was early. Not even eight o’c clock. Grumbling, she slides out of bed, her naked body is smooth in the early morning light that streams through the curtains. Her brown skin glows in the sunlight. Slipping on her gown, she heads to the solid door, vaguely wondering who might be calling so early. Keeping the security chain on, she opens it.

He stands there with a small, wicked smile on his face. In his hand is a long holdall. He is dressed in black, his eyes shaded from the sun by tinted glasses She gasps, involuntarily. What does he want?

“Hello. Aren’t you going to invite me in?”

“Sorry, yes, yes of course. Come in.” Hands fumble with the chain, her thoughts disorganised. The chain comes off of the door, and he steps inside. The sunlight streams in, highlighting her darkened and erect nipples. Grabbing her arm, he takes her to the bedroom.

“The….the…d-door!” she mumbles.

“I don’t care about the door.” He throws her onto the bed, and he makes short work of her robe. He admires her slim, sexy body. The dark skin, the trusting eyes, the wanton lust and need therein. Naked, she is lies on the bed. She can feel his look, and watches his bulge in his jeans. She moistens her lips with her tongue, her hunger rising and her nipples throbbing with need. He turns her onto her stomach, and slaps her ass. His paler hand makes a pleasing counterpoint to her darker skin. A slightly red mark appears on her ass, the size of his hand print. The sting is momentary, and followed my cool air and a hand that carresses. She hears zips, and muffled noises as she lies there. She starts to turn…”Face down. Now!” She feels a hand roughly grab her pussy, and raises her ass up.

Meekly, she complies. She feels metal slide around her ankles as they are spread. A spreader bar is attached. She feels the cold touch of lubricant gel applied to her asshole. Fingers work it into her tight ass and hook inside her. He pulls her ass into the air and she feels it stretch as a butt plug is gently worked in.

Pressure on the bed tells her that she has moved off, and her eyes come up, as he circles the bed to face her. In front of her, his slim body moves into view. Sticking out, at almost ninety-degrees is a large, erect cock. In his hand is a small metal device. Pulling her up by her arm, he moves his hand toward her chest. Realisation dawns.

“Please, no, no, not my nipple, aaaargh! Fuck!” The small metal clamp is attached, and the screw is tightened. Her nipple, sensitive and erect as she anticipates the fucking she is going to get, is trapped by cold teeth, the small weight pulling it down toward the sheets. He licks his finger, and brushes his hand over the cold nipple, hard in the air-conditioned room. The moisture only serves to make the nipple more sensitive to the air.

“You should keep quiet, slut”, comes the growled response. Thrusting his hips forward, and holding her head, his cock fills her mouth. “Now suck it. Better still, hold that position.”

Slowly, his hips move back and forth, his cock fucking her mouth. She feels the velvet smooth head push to the back of her throat, the shaft forcing a carress from her tongue as it slides, and she involuntarily swallows. She feels her pussy betray her need. Juices start to flow and her hand moves, with it’s own mind, seeking her wet slit….the bud above it, needing realease.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS

Her hand moves in time with his thrusts. As he fucks her face, so she fucks her self. Her pussy’s movements make her ass move, the butt plug stretching her muscles. Her questing fingers can feel the plug behind slick walls as she finger-fucks her soaking pussy with two fingers.

He withdraws his cock, her tongue follows, licking the shaft and his swollen balls. A wet, glistening trail runs from under his balls, to the tip of his cock-head. His hand wanks the shaft as she licks around the head. Suddenly his hand moves, and pulls the nipple clamp from her. Blood rushes to the aching nipple, and his warm hand caresses it gently. The pain, dull and throbbing, mingles with the pleasure as the other nipple is caressed, his slick hand manipulating the tit and it’s hard cap.

Moving behind her, she feels him aim his cock at her pussy. He pushes in hard. The sudden movement causes her to gasp. Unable to clench her pussy tight, her legs held apart by the spreader, she has no choice but to take the impalement by his thick cock. Back and forth he moves, as hepounds her hard. Her pussy trys to hold him in and the plug in her ass moves as she convulses. She feels her pussy start to drench his cock and balls.

His balls slap forward, hitting her clit and he thrusts hard. His hand grabs her hair, causing her back to arch, as he thrusts in to the hilt. She feels his cock-head hitting her deep inside. She feels his cock filling her completely. She feels him moving the butt plug, her ass is full and she feels the plug suddenly slip out. Her mouth vents a disappointed sigh. “No, please, fill my ass…” Another movement, and her wish is fulfilled.

She feels the vibe slide into the slick, tight hole. This is bigger, and there is a little pain as her distended entrance is filled once more. The vibrator is rough, and thick like a second cock and she feels him sliding into her. The vibrations inside her, and his cock pounding her make her grip the sheets as she feels her orgasm building. She can feel his cock, stiff and hard growing thicker as his own orgasm approaches. The vibe is being pumped back and forward, in time with his cock, her finger circling and teasing her clit faster and faster.

Suddenly it hits her. A crescendo of ecstasy fills her being. Her pussy convulses as her orgasm begins. Her nipples tingle, her clit almost explodes with feeling and her pussy gushes juices onto his cock and balls.

Pulling out from her, he flips her over, her head flopping off the end of her bed. His cock suddenly fills her throat. The heady mix of her cum, and his musk sends her hand into overdrive on her pussy.

Gripping and pulling on her nipples, his cock fills her mouth, deep, sliding into her throat, causing her to gag; he pulls back, his own hand wanking as she suckles greedily on him. With a loud groan, he thrusts into her throat again, and this time she feels the torrent of cum rush down her throat. She is amazed as she swallows it down, without a blink. There is so much and she feels it rush into her stomach as her self-induced orgasm rips through her.

“Oh, fuck, yes!”

She screams as her pussy grips her fingers and her ass grips the vibe. She screams as her body is wracked by spasms, draining her and leaving her limp.

Silently he watches her come down from her high, twitching, her hands gently roaming her chest, as he pack up his implements.

“I'll see you tomorrow, make sure that you are ready."

He walks to the front door, and pulls it closed behind him.

Published 
Written by JonnyBoy71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments