Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training the Summer Intern

"Hotwife seduces husband's work intern by the backyard pool"

20
7 Comments 7
21.9k Views 21.9k
729 words 729 words

My wife’s advertising firm typically has a couple college interns work with them during the summer months. This year she had a young gal from the Midwest in her marketing group. She was eager to learn and seemed to really enjoy the mentoring relationship with my wife Michelle.

During a conversation one day while out to lunch, as they were discussing college life, social activities, dating and such, she discovered Katie was bi-curious (a pleasant surprise by the way). So Michelle invited her over the following Saturday to enjoy some time by the pool and to stay for dinner. They were laying out by the pool in their bikinis enjoying the Florida sunshine while I was taking care of some chores inside the house.

About 30 minutes later I wandered through the upstairs family room which looks out onto the patio and pool area. I looked down and noticed they were both in the pool by the steps into the shallow end. Michelle was sitting on the upper step with her legs splayed open looking down at Katie who was floating in the water with her head between Michelle’s legs. Michelle was stroking Katie’s hair while she lapping and tonguing out Michelle’s pussy. Soon they both sat up and embraced in an impassioned french kiss.

Michelle then led Katie over to one of the padded lounge chairs and they maneuvered into a 69 position with Michelle on the bottom. Heads began bobbing gently between spread legs with hands running over one another caressing breasts and squeezing ass cheeks. After a short while, Katie rolled over onto her back and spread her legs open. I saw Michelle reach into her pool bag, take out a purple toy, and soon was fucking Katie’s pussy with a rabbit vibrator. I cracked open window to listen while watching the activity below. Katie was honched up on her heels, thrusting her hips toward Michelle, and crying out, “Wow that feels good, fuck my pussy PLEASE!” Katie soon gave out a strong moan, “Ohhhh God, I’m cumming….fuuuccckkkk yeaahhh!” They locked faces again in a energized kiss.

Michelle then reached into her bag again and this time pulled out a red double ended dildo.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

Katie took one end in her mouth and began blowing an bobbing on it. Michelle held the back of her head and I could see she was coaching Katie on how to swallow it. After a short while and some gagging, Katie as beginning to throat a good length of the dildo. Michelle took the other end in her mouth and they started sucking and swallowing their respective ends. She had Katie lay back down, then slid the dildo into and started fucking Katies’ pussy with it. As Katie became still, Michelle positioned her spread legs opposite Katie’s, and slipped the other end of the dildo into her own pussy. They shifted into a scissored position then began mutually fucking the dildo between them. Soon the whole dildo length was swallowed up and they were rocking against one another and rubbing pussies together. There was a convolution of rocking hips, squeezing tits, and I could hear them talking dirty amidst squeals and moans. Michelle was saying, “OMG, you are quite the little slut aren’t you?,” and Katie was responding, “Yesss, fuck me honey, I want to come with you.” As they rocked and fucked one another in lesbian heat, they traded orgasms accompanied by shrieks of joy and lust. I certainly wasn’t standing idly by with all this going on; I’d been stroking my hard cock and soon blew my load while watching and listening to them.

After awhile, then took a cool down splash in the pool, put their bikinis back on, straightened things back up and returned to the lounge chairs and conversation. I gave them about twenty minutes, then wandered out to give them cold drinks and ask how their afternoon was going. They smiled, laughed a bit, and Katie said Michelle was giving her some personal mentoring insights about work. Michelle for her part confirmed that was the case, glanced up toward the second floor window, and gave me a wink. I smiled back and said I was happy Katie was getting some practical world experience this summer, along with some “hands on” training.


– A short vignette by NightHawk

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments