Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two city girls take the train home

"Tessa describes our journey home"

12
11 Comments 11
14.9k Views 14.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Rushing through the station and onto the platform, I'm holding Evelyn's hand as we make a dash through the crowd to catch the train before it leaves. We are laughing and acting like two school girls, giggling hysterically.

We lunge into the first carriage just before the doors close, and then weave our way forward. Normally, any seat is fine on these trains, but after a weekend in the sweaty dusty - lusty - fields of my uncle's farm, I opt to treat my girlfriend to a first class seat. This means we have plush, leather seats and a lot more space and a lot more quiet. But the best part? The arm rest in the middle goes up, giving us our own little love seat for the journey home.

And, other than the older man near the front of the carriage, we are alone. That means making out with my hot Asian girlfriend will be semi-private. As soon as we make our way past the sweaty travellers, we collapse into our seats and lift the arm rest out of our way. Our lips smash together just as the train begins to pull away from the platform.

I am against the window and Evelyn leans into me. Her tongue plunges into my mouth again and again with the eagerness of her age. Lost in each other, we don't hear the door slide open at the front of the compartment. But the attendant, a pretty woman of a certain age, is very professional as she clears her throat and offers us lunch and refreshments. Part of travelling first class on Virgin Rail, I guess. We separate and enjoy our lunch.

My hand slides along the bare thigh of my young lover under cover of the tray as we click along the rails, watching the scenery pass by. Moments before we pull into the station of the only stop along our journey, the trays are cleared away, and once again, Evelyn and I are lost in each other.

Neither of us notices the young girl travelling alone who enters our carriage, but she certainly notices us. She sits across from us, watching us make out. Watching as my hand, sliding along the soft, smooth brown skin of my girlfriend slips under her skirt. She watches as the skirt, displaced, reveals that my girlfriend, like myself, chose not to wear any panties for the ride home.

As my mouth shifted away from Evelyn's lips to her neck, my eyes fluttered open and I stared directly into the eyes of our young observer. I smiled as I bent my head to Evelyn's skin, tasting her flesh again and being hungry for her all over once again. My hand slipped from her hip around to her perfect, tiny ass, lifting her skirt for our friend to see.

I twisted Evelyn in her seat, tugging her hair at the same time, pulling her head back, exposing her throat to my hungry lips as I devour her skin. She lets a moan escape her lips as she surrenders to my aggressive bites and kisses. Our friend now has a front row seat to as I lift Evelyn's skirt, letting her wet pussy, the object of my every desire, come into her view.

My eyes open as I kiss and nibble the sensitive skin of my young Evelyn's neck and throat. I watch her as her eyes drop to the perfect smoothness of Evelyn's pussy, wet, glistening, open, ready.

My fingers traces along her thighs, wet from her excitement and rush up into the source of her flooding. Our audience shifts in her seat, staring openly now and making herself comfortable, leaning back against her side of the train, watching as my fingers skip over the delicate flesh of my girlfriend. She looks up into the face of Evelyn, sees her passion and lust expressed there, her fingers move to the top of her own jeans as her eyes now move to mine .... her fingers hesitate .... I nod my permission to her and she pops the button of her jeans … with shaky fingers, she tugs the zipper down and I get just a peek of her pale blue panties … her hand slips inside and her eyes flutter close as she touches her clit.

My fingers slide across Evelyn's clit, just as I assume the stranger across the aisle is doing to her own. I watch her and when I see her hand move in a different way, I match it, slipping two fingers effortlessly into my own young lover. Evelyn gasps out loud as my fingers sink into her. She sighs with perfect bliss as my fingers slip back out, and then slide again into her.

Evelyn reaches back for me, her hands unable to reach my treasure in this position, but she tries, letting her fingers slide against my thighs and then my ribs. I feel my goose bumps rising even through my clothes that protect my skin from her touch.

Evelyn shudders, and I feel her entire body lurching beneath me as my fingers fuck her mercilessly, her mouth hangs open and she pants for breath in ragged gulps; she is on the very edge of release. I look at our secret friend and see a similar look on her face. She jerks her body as she experiences what I assume is her first public orgasm, and I let Evelyn off the hook, curling my fingers upward inside her and massaging the right spot inside, but directly connected to her clit.

Evelyn cries out helplessly as her orgasm rips through her and her newest public orgasm is underway as I hold her … her head rolls forward and she shudders before collapsing. I hold her and look at our friend who is just slipping her wet fingers out of her panties. The look on her face is deliciously full of guilt and lust at the same time. She blushes and turns away just catching the wink I send to her.

"Oh my God, Tessa..." Evelyn's voice is barely a whisper, her body weak and trembling in my arms. I kiss her cheek and tell her to open her eyes; her head rises and she sees the young girl across from us now busy looking at her iphone. Evelyn blushes and looks at me with a questioning look. I just smile and, taking her hand, I lead her towards the back of the carriage. I need her now.

I push the button and let the door open. Instantly the quiet of the first class car is broken by the clacking of the rails, the rush of the wind. I let the door close behind Evelyn and then lean back against the side. The train rocks violently here where the two carriages are connected, but I need her tongue inside me, I need to cum on her face, let her drink the flood of lust that is all hers.

I push her to her knees and Evelyn looks around, but she needs to taste me as badly as I need her tongue inside me. I lift my skirt and look to my right at the people sitting in the next carriage, oblivious of the two girls on a steadfast journey to orgasmic ecstasy. The young Asian girl on her knees in front of me wastes no time in finding her target and my head rocks back as my fingers tangle in her hair.

Her tongue pierces my wetness and she moans with pleasure as my taste assaults her tongue. My head rocks back and my cries of pleasure are swallowed by the wind and chugging of the train. I lift a leg exposing myself more to her hungry and now talented tongue while she seeks to please me as she satisfies her thirst for me temporarily.

I feel my orgasm rushing to the surface too quickly. I want to make this last longer, but I am powerless to slow her down, her tongue pressing my clit, circling my clit, plunging up into my wet pussy, wanting every drop she can reach on her tongue, wanting to feel every drop sliding down her throat, wanting to feel my wetness filling her tummy.

My leg starts shaking; trying to hold myself up, I look to the top of the swaying coupling over the small, uncomfortable walkway and feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as Evelyn sends her new girlfriend careening over the edge. I scream, louder than ever before, letting my passion dance on the rushing wind as we rock and sway back and forth with the speed of the train.

I am forced to push her away, my clit on fire, sensitive after the most powerful orgasm of the weekend! I try to catch my breath as my girlfriend sits back on her feet, looking up at me, her face shiny with my wetness.

I pull her to her feet and feel my skirt fall back into place. As my lips touch hers, as my own flavour caresses my tongue, the door between carriages opens up.

"Ladies, you will have to take your seats, you can't stand between carriages."

We both giggle and blush as we slip back into our first class seats. The young girl across from us blushes when she sees us return, no doubt aware of what we did by the shiny wetness still covering my girlfriend's face.

------------------------------------------

Arriving back in Edinburgh, Evelyn and I hold hands as we left the train. Smiling from ear to ear, we aree certainly two girls in love. As we cross the street heading towards Evelyn's flat, I look back and see the young girl from the train now far behind us. I whisper to Evelyn, who instantly blushes. I smile as I drop her hand and turn back, waiting as the young girl crosses the street and catches up to us.

She glances away shyly as she draw near, but I reach out and touch her arm, asking her to wait a minute. She stops and looks at me, then at my blushing, suddenly shy girlfriend.

"Hi. I'm Tessa. And you've already met most of Evelyn." I introduce us with a sly smile that makes Evelyn whimper slightly with embarrassment, knowing she was on full display earlier.

"Hi. I'm Jenny." She offers her hand and I hold it for just a bit longer than I should.

EmmaKanturera69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKanturera69TS

I ask where she is off to and she tells me she is going to her dad's house for the week. I ask when she has to be there, if she has time to come visit us first?

Behind me, Evelyn blushes as she looks at this fantasy come true talking to us on the street just a few blocks from her flat. She holds her breathe, not even really sure if she wants to hear Jenny's answer.

Jenny thinks for a long time, but I am sure she is remembering the train ride and the image of Evelyn's sweet, wet pussy as my fingers pushed in and out of it. I'm sure she is wondering now if she will get to see that again, or maybe if she will see mine as well, both of us together. Will she finally get to experience a grown woman? Perhaps two at the same time? I had no idea what she thought about, only that she nodded her head in a silent statement of her curiosity, her nervousness. I reached for her hand and then, when she placed hers in mine, I reached for Evelyn with my other hand. Together, the three of us walked in silence, nervous and excited at the same time to Evelyn's flat.

I've never seen Evelyn so nervous as she juggled with her keys trying to get us in to her apartment. I just smiled at Jenny and shrugged as we waited still holding hands, now our fingers mixed together like girlfriends.

The door opens and I lead Jenny in behind Evelyn and lead her to the couch and ask if she wants anything to drink. I look to Evelyn and she scurries off to the kitchen to bring us back some colas as I sit next to Jenny, leaning toward her. We all know why the three of us are here, even if Jenny is so young and inexperienced that she probably can't read the signals too clearly. Her eyes flutter close and she puckers her lips forward. I realize the moment before our lips touch, that I will be her first real kiss.

As our lips touch, mine more experienced, hers just learning, she sighs. I sigh back to her and let my lips split apart. She feels the moisture of my kiss and her mouth opens just a bit. Our lips slide together. Evelyn places the drinks on the counter and leaves them as she moves to settle onto the couch behind Jenny. As the couch shifts, Jenny's eyes open and she looks into mine. I slip my lips away from hers and smile, letting her turn her head to the young Asian beauty now behind her. I smile as she leans in, confident in her kiss, ready for her second kiss.

My hands slide down Jenny's arms to her hands. I lift them and guide her hands to the side of Evelyn's face. Her fingers slip into the softest hair she will ever discover. Mine slide down Evelyn's shoulders, along her arms and settle on her bare thighs, pushing up, her skirt slipping out of the way. Her scent fills the room and I feel my own wetness becoming unbearable yet again.

I slip from the couch, practically unnoticed, and slip my dress up over my head. Naked but for my heels now, I join the two young lovers on the couch. My mouth finds Jenny's neck as I push her hair back out of the way. She murmurs into the kiss with my girlfriend and I smile as my hands explore across the denim covering Jenny's young legs.

Wrapping around finding that same button she popped open on the train. I nibble at her flesh as I pop her jeans open. I feel Evelyn's hand on the outside of Jenny's leg....I slip away again, but this time, I tug the two girls apart and lift them to their feet.

Jenny gasps when she sees me naked. She looks at me, her lips swollen and wet, her tummy trembling. Her eyes roam over my flat tummy to the bare skin of my smooth pussy. Then back up to my breasts, my nipples hard and excited. I lead both girls, Jenny's jeans opened, to the bedroom I now practically share with Evelyn.

On the way, Evelyn lets her dress fall to the floor and by the time we all reach the bedroom, she is wearing only her heels as well. Jenny just looks at us both as we press against her standing by the side of the bed. One of us on each side. Kissing her ears, nibbling her lobes, breathing into her, her arms rising with goose bumps, her breath catching in her throat. Without a word, Evelyn and I both reach for the bottom edge of Jenny's t-shirt and lift it slowly, our fingers teasing the skin of her tummy as we slide the cotton higher.

Jenny lifts her arms, her eyes closed. Her breathing giving away her desire and passion. She is ready for this and wants us to introduce her to this world, our world.

Her t-shirt slips away and I let it fall to the floor behind her. My lips explore the ridge of Jenny's shoulder, my tongue tasting the skin covering her collarbone. On the other side, Evelyn does the same, exploring the young flesh of Jenny. My hand tickles Jenny's tummy a bit before slipping down and retracing the path her own hand followed on the train, slipping past the edge of her panties and down over her young wet mound, her pubic hair, soft and barely there. She gasps as my fingers touch her wetness, much the same way she did when her own fingers touched the same wetness an hour or so earlier.

Her jeans begin to slip past her hips. Evelyn is helping, pushing them over the perfect roundness of her young ass and letting them puddle at her feet. Jenny stumbles on weak legs and falls backward onto the bed dislodging my hand from her wet slit.

I look at Evelyn with a giggle and Evelyn joins her fantasy in the flesh on the bed.

I kneel at Jenny's feet and remove her perfect white Keds and then her ankle socks. I tug her jeans past her bare feet and off, letting them lie on the floor of our bedroom.

I lift her tiny, perfect foot to my lips as she makes out with Evelyn above me. I kiss the bottom of her toes and then let her big toe slip into my mouth, sucking gently, letting her toe slip back and forth inside my mouth. She moans somewhere above me as her body experiences new wonders. I look up from her foot to see Evelyn's hand slipping inside Jenny's panties now, for the first time touching the wetness of a young girl she has long fantasized to touch and taste.

I let my tongue slide along Jenny's arch, to her heel and then up along her calf, ready to taste every part of this young girl. Easing my lips and mouth higher, spreading her legs and gliding between them. As my teeth nibble at her thigh just above her knee, she gasps. I look up to see her panties moving. Evelyn no doubt penetrating that tight young cunt and fucking her with her fingers. I kiss and nibble a bit higher as Evelyn begins to slide lower. I hadn't noticed Jenny's bra being removed, but Evelyn was doing more than just fingering and kissing it seems.

Jenny arches her back and lifts her hips as Evelyn closes her lips around one stiff nipple on Jenny's tiny breast. She moans now, reaching for Evelyn's head as I inhale deeply, taking in the young scent just inches away now. I reach up and tug those delicate panties. Jenny lifts her ass up for me and I pull them down. I see Evelyn's finger disappearing into that perfect tiny pussy and I lick my lips as I rock back, Jenny's legs coming together for just a moment as I slip her panties off her tiny feet.

She opens her legs again, letting me back where I left off. I taste her wetness now as it covers her thighs. I kiss sand nibble close to the fingers sliding back and forth inside her. I nibble her tender flesh and she twists on our bed. I let my tongue slip along the side of her pussy, reach above Evelyn's hand, and then across her mound.

Evelyn lets her fingers slip away knowing I need some room to taste this girl properly. My tongue slips down, through the soft downy fur covering Jenny's pussy and into her slit, then over her clit, causing her to jump, and then lower through her slit to that tight little opening. My tongue pushes into her and Jenny gasps, her pussy, for the first time ever, the object of another person's mouth.

Evelyn continues her journey along Jenny's flat tummy, tasting her quivering skin and reaching the swollen soft mound covered in soft fur. Jenny gasps as my lips meet Evelyn's and our tongues crash together over Jenny's sensitive young pussy. She arches her back, her hands closing into tight little fists clutching the sheets of Evelyn's bed. She cries out with whimpers of pleasure as Evelyn and I shift, pushing her legs up to her chest, Evelyn focusing her attention on Jenny's young bud of a clit as I move my tongue down to taste the tight forbidden spot of her ass.

Jenny was overcome as we assaulted her clit and ass at the same time, her young body exploded, she cried out and sucked in her breath as she experienced an orgasm that would have made anyone jealous. Evelyn and I just held on as we pushed our new friend to levels of passion only a few will get to experience in their lives.

Jenny gasped for breath, pushing at our heads, trying to get us to stop, but she was weak, exhausted; she pleaded for mercy. I kissed Evelyn, pulling Jenny's taste back into my mouth as our tongues danced again. We kissed as we moved back up on either side of Jenny, she lying there, gasping as we separated around her. Snuggling her shaking body close to us, she started laughing and couldn't stop.

Soon Evelyn and I were laughing too as our our new friend just said, "Wow."

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments