Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Go Wild in Benidorm Again

"A fem's introduction to watersports"

6
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
997 words 997 words
On a bright sunny morning in a seafront apartment in Benidorm, two women are busily preparing a picnic for a day on the beach. Less than five weeks before, Doreen had arrived in Spain to visit her old friend Barbara, seeking solace after a messy divorce. That solace soon blossomed into a passionate affair which has been a sexual revelation for the once-staid visitor.

It has also transformed Doreen's appearance, from an unprepossessing 'Plain Jane', into a strikingly-attractive woman. She wears tight-fitting three-quarter-length black jeans, a black-and-white striped sailorboy top and black leather sandals with long straps entwined around her slender calves. Her dark elfin haircut completes the ensemble of a perfect fem.

Barbara (still in her negligee) fetches two bottles of Cava from the fridge and places them in the bottom of a large cold box. "Better get a move on, the taxi'll be here at 9." She hooks Doreen's bikini pieces from the beach bag. "You certainly won't be needing these darling."

They pack the cold box and beach bag into the boot of the taxi and once Barbara has ascertained that their driver speaks no English, the two women settle cosily together, holding hands on the back seat for the half-hour drive to Coveta del Pinos.

"So what's this place we're going to?"

"It's a popular gay naturist beach in a most beautiful setting. You'll love it. As it's a weekday I guess it'll be quiet, but at weekends it can be pretty lively with lots of action going on."

"What sort of action?"

"Oh, I've seen guys openly sucking each other off lying on the sand. Even hot group sex action, though that usually happens behind the sand dunes."

"Not sure I fancy that, Babs," says the ever-cautious Doreen.

"Don't fret, sweetie. I intend to keep you all for myself!"

The taxi takes them to the end of a narrow track and the driver agrees to return at 4. A gate leads onto a gravel path and the two women carry their belongings until they reach the edge of a copse of pine trees, through which they can see a secluded cove and the Mediterranean beyond, shimmering invitingly in the morning sunshine. The shade created by the tall pines is fragrant and cooling and they decide to settle in a small clearing ringed by shrubs. The pine plantation opens onto shallow sand dunes with wild grasses growing in clumps, then a wide strip of white sand runs down to the water's edge. A few naturist couples are sunbathing on the beach, with others walking hand-in-hand along the shoreline. The temperature is already in the 70s.

"Let's open the Cava," says Barbara as soon as they've unpacked and stripped off.

Then they settle themselves down on a large beach towel, admiring the tranquil surroundings. Soon they embrace and Barbara wastes no time in arousing her partner by gently sroking her pussy to moistness, kissing her passionately. Doreen responds with equal passion and quickly indicates that she wants Barbara's tongue inside her cunt.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

Looking round to re-check that they're not overlooked, the couple adopt a 69 position.

Afterwards, Barbara pours them both another glass of Cava and they hug tenderly for some time, before lying down on the towel. The excitement of the sexual interlude and the Cava has caused a minor problem for Doreen.

"Hey Babs, I need to do a wee. Shall I go into the sea or behind a tree?"

"You don't have to do either honey. Why not go right here - in front of Babs?"

"Oh I couldn't possibly!"

"I've seen you pissing enough times in the bathroom."

"That's private. This is public!"

Barbara looks to left and right. "I know it's outdoors but there's no-one within a couple of hundred yards of this spot. They couldn't possibly see you."

She wriggles across the towel to sit next to her partner, putting her arm comfortingly around her shoulder.

"Remember the first time I fucked you with our Massai Warrior dildo?"

"How could I forget."

"And how afterwards, when we were resting on the bed, I told you I'd got one or two more surprises for you?"

Doreen blushes and nods nervously.

Taking a fortifying swig of Cava, Barbara asks quietly: "Ever tried peeing on another woman?"

This highly intimate question is greeted with a stunned silence. Barbara strokes the other's hand gently. "I need to go too, babe. We could 'go' over each other! You'd really love it. And after, we'll go for a swim in the sea."

After overcoming some initial reservation, Doreen agrees to the proposal. They take up sitting positions facing each other, legs bent and stretched open.

"Right, sweetie - as soon as you feel your pee-pee start, pinch your labs gently with your second and third fingers like this (she demonstrates on hereslf) and that'll make a lovely arc which you can direct over my tummy. I'll do the same for you. Trust me, you'll love it!"

Barbara starts easily and confidently. Soon a graceful amber jet is curving across between the two bodies and landing on Doree's belly button.

Barbara squeals with delight. "There, hone. Feel my lovely warm pee-pee on your tummy? Now give Babs some of yours."

The request seems to release Doreen's inhibitions and after some fumbling with her labia lips she has soon mastered the technique of directing her pee stream across the gap.

They both giggle as Doreen exclaims "Hey, I'm pissing just like a man!"

Both women finish together, happy and sexually exhilarated. After some minutes silence they get up and, hand-in-hand walk down the beach towards the shore line. They gambol in the warm shallow water, each gently sluicing the other's naked body. Barbara scoops seawater into one palm and annoints Doreen's hardening nipples before kissing them.

Then they return to the seclusion of their picnic spot in the pines. After lunch - and several more glasses of Cava - they fall asleep in each other's arms.

To be concluded

Published 
Written by pentup47
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments