Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vanessa and the girl next door.

"Vanessa discovers there's more to the girl next door than she thought..."

42
20 Comments 20
30.9k Views 30.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Famous Story
I’m five feet eight, slim, a little too slim in the breast department for my own liking but I hadn’t had any complaints. My eyes are brown as is my hair which is cut short. I live in my own house and have done ever since my divorce ten years ago. I’ve had a couple of flings but nothing too serious.

About nine years ago a nice couple moved in next door. They had a teenage daughter called Julie and one night she knocked on my door saying she had forgotten her keys and could she come in for a while to wait for her mum to come home. I said yes and a friendship was born.

From then on she would often knock on my door when she got home and if I’d finished my days work, I’d invite her in and quite often help her with her homework. Our friendship blossomed and developed and when she turned eighteen we began going out together on odd occasions. All of which was innocent and totally platonic until one evening when...

"Hello Julie," I said.

"Hello Vanessa," she replied.

She walked through into the lounge and slumped onto the couch, "Oh Vanessa what a day. I tell you I’m exhausted."

"Oh come on Julie. Just how hard can a day at college be?"

Julie laughed, "Oh Vanessa I know it’s silly but I really feel worn out, I’ve been all over college today. It seems like every lesson was at the opposite end of the college. I feel as though I’ve walked miles. And my neck aches like hell."

I smiled at her. "Well that’s something I can do something about. Come and sit here on one of the chairs and then I’ll be able to stand behind you and give you a massage."

"Oh would you," said Julie.

"Yes, of course. Come on." I walked over to one of the big armchairs and stood behind it.

Julie got up off the couch and as she walked over to where I stood, I admired her body. She was about two inches shorter than me but still had long enough legs to turn heads, especially in the kind of short skirt she was wearing. Also she had nice firm breasts, not too big but big enough. Certainly bigger than mine. I really couldn’t understand why she was still at home with her mum and dad. She turned round and sat down before me.

I eased her shoulder length blonde hair away from her neck and began to gently massage her neck, moving my hands back and forth across her neck.

Julie let her head slump forwards and said, "That is so nice. Can you do my shoulders as well?" she asked.

"Of course," I said and began to rub along her shoulders to her neck.

Slowly her head raised up and then tipped back and she opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Oh this is so nice Vanessa." She closed her eyes and just enjoyed me massaging her.

Now as you know I’ve known Julie ever since she was sixteen and she started coming into my house when she got back from school and I began helping her with her homework, but it wasn’t until she let her head fall back that I suddenly began to see her in an entirely different light.

As I looked down at her face I felt my eyes drifting to focus on her breasts. It’s not like I hadn’t seen them before. I mean, I just hadn’t looked at them in that way, a sort of sexual way. For a moment I was shocked at my own thoughts but then my fascination with the pink soft skin of her breasts as I looked at it through her open blouse took over completely and I felt myself wanting to see more.

Almost without thinking I found myself saying, "This would be more effective if I didn’t have to do it over your blouse."

"Okay," she said.

I managed to get one hand inside the collar of her blouse but there was no room for my other hand. As if by telepathy Julie reached up and undid three buttons on her blouse. Her eyes still closed, I put my hands inside her blouse and continued to rub her shoulders and neck but now more than ever I was concentrating on her breasts. With her blouse almost completely undone and my hand movements moving her blouse I could see more and more of her beautiful soft breasts as they lay cupped in her bra.

I wasn’t consciously thinking about what I was doing but more and more I found my hand movements becoming more geared to pulling her blouse this way and that so as to expose more and more of her breasts.
Julie gave out a low pleasurable moan as I rubbed her shoulders. At the same time I became conscious that my hand and arm movements were causing my own blouse to rub over my own nipples as I wasn’t wearing a bra. This feeling coupled with Julie's low moaning started to make me feel strangely aroused. The more I watched Julie’s breasts rise and fall, the harder my nipples got.

It felt strange yet somehow especially nice; wrong yet delightful. As far as I knew I wasn’t a lesbian but I was getting really turned on. Slowly, deliberately I changed my movements so that my fingers were more at the front than the back. Now I was more rubbing up and down rather than side to side. I was sure that any second Julie would sit up and tell me to stop and yet to my surprise she didn’t. Instead she slid down into the chair, her head now resting on the back of the chair.

Now I couldn’t reach her back or even her neck, just the tops and front of her shoulders. I carried on, very conscious of the fact that my fingers were touching the tops of her breasts each time I moved my hands. I stopped momentarily as I realised just what I was doing, getting sexually aroused while fondling another woman.

Julie’s voice jerked me back to reality, "Don’t stop Vanessa. It’s very nice. I like you touching me."

I began again but now more than ever I was conscious of the fact of what I was doing and so I was very careful to avoid touching her breasts in case she made me stop. Instead I just stared at them, wanting them, wanting to be able to touch them, hold them and, yes, even to kiss them.

"Vanessa?" asked Julie.

"Yes," I replied, almost scared of what she might say.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

I was confused. I almost didn’t know what to say, or rather felt I didn’t know what she wanted me to say. "You know I like you. We’ve been friends for over nine years."

"I didn’t mean it like just friends," she said.

I’d known she hadn’t meant it that way but I was all confused. This was a different me and a very different her.

"A little while ago you were touching my breasts."

Shocked by her words I moved my hands quickly back up to her shoulders and said, "Yes, I know. I’m sorry."

A smile broke across her face and she said, "Don’t apologise Vanessa. I was enjoying it. Very much."

When I didn’t say or do anything, basically because what she had said had shocked me, she said,
"Could you do it again. Only more so."

I almost couldn’t believe what she’d said but I felt my hands creeping down her chest and on to her breasts until I cupped one in each hand.

"Rub them for me Vanessa," said Julie.

I found myself gently fondling her breasts, rubbing my fingers over her nipples.

Julie sighed and smiled up at me, "That is so nice Vanessa."

"For me too,” I said.

Julie smiled and reached up to her bra and with a quick flick between her breasts she undid the front clip and her bra came undone. I lifted my hands and her bra fell away exposing her breasts completely.

"Oh my God," I whispered to myself as I gazed down at them. Immediately I could see that her nipples were hard, standing to attention, just like my own. I really wanted to touch them.

"Well don’t stop now Vanessa," said Julie, “Don’t tease and then not go through with it.”

I closed my eyes and laid my hands on her bare breasts, her nipples digging into the palms of my hands. It was fantastic.

Slowly I moved my hands over her breasts, fondling them, feeling their soft suppleness and the contrasting hardness of her nipples digging into my hands. My own nipples were easily as hard as hers. Then I took the nipple of her right breast as rubbed it between my thumb and forefinger.

“Oh Jesus Vanessa, that is so good. Christ I’m getting really turned on,” said Julie.

“You’re not the only one,” I replied.

Almost without thinking I leaned forward and kissed her neck. She moaned and I did it again. Then I bit her neck gently, then kissed her again. Suddenly she turned her head to face me and our lips met. We kissed, gently at first and then harder, more passionately, until her mouth opened and I opened mine and our tongues explored each other’s mouths as we practically tried to eat each other. When we paused for breath I was incensed with passion and the sight of Julie’s left breast was too much of a temptation. I leaned over the chair and took her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue.

As I did so I felt Julie’s hands on my own breasts as she reached up and began to explore my body. Suddenly it all seemed a bit awkward with me leaning over and her reaching up at my one reachable breast.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

I released my sucking grip on her breast and stood up. I walked round the chair, running the fingers of one hand across her breasts as I did so. I stopped once I got between her legs and then knelt down in front of her. My right hand reached for her left breast as my mouth closed over the nipple of her right breast.

“Oh Vanessa,” Julie moaned.

I moaned too as I sucked on her breast.

She leaned forward pushing me back from her breast and we kissed again, even more passionately than before. Her hands reached down inside my blouse and began fondling my own breasts and for the first time I became conscious of the warm dampness between my legs. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d felt this randy.

“Oh God Julie, I want you so much,” I said.

She looked down at me and said, “Take me Vanessa, have me. Do whatever you want, because whatever it is, I want it too.”

She slid down even further in the chair until her bottom was just over the edge of the seat cushion. I leaned back, unbuttoned my own blouse and took it off. Then slowly, softly I ran my hands along her legs over the silky smoothness of her tights. I smiled up at her as my fingertips reached the hem of her skirt. I paused and then slid my hands up further until they reached her waist.

I pulled my hands out again and then with my right hand I lifted her skirt so I could see her panties through her tights. They were pale pink and as I stared at them Julie spread her legs wider and I was able to make out a distinct darker and I suspected, wet patch. I gazed longingly up at her and then with my left hand I reached towards her panties.

She gasped as my fingers touched her panties and then let out a squeal as my fingers reached the wet spot.
I rubbed it gently in a smooth circular motion, feeling its wetness and the small hump of what I guessed was her clit.

Julie moaned as I massaged her cunt and she kept saying, “Oh yes,” and, “Yes Vanessa.”

I pulled my hand back and looked up and our eyes met as I put my wet fingers up to my nose and inhaled the smell of her juices. I put my fingers in my mouth and sucked them. The taste was heavenly. Julie looked down at me rubbing her breasts and pulling at her nipples. I smiled up at her as I pulled my fingers from my mouth, grabbed both her legs from underneath and moved my head in towards her panties.

I kissed her wet patch and she let out a long low moan. It tasted divine. I licked it over and over again. Julie thrust herself forward and I buried my face in her panties, kissing and sucking them. Then after a few minutes I pulled back. As if by telepathy we both knew what was to happen next. She lifted her bottom up and I reached up under her skirt with both hands and pulled her tights down and then off.

I threw them over my shoulder without a care and pushed my hands back up under her skirt. This time I pulled her panties off but instead of simply throwing them aside I inspected them. Julie watched as I turned them over in my hands, found the wet patch and licked the inside of her panties at that exact spot. The taste of her creamy cunt juice sent my mind into a whirl and I dropped her panties and shoved my head between her legs once more towards her beautifully shaved pussy.

This time my tongue met directly with the soft folds of her cunt lips and I lapped at them, gently at first and then harder. Then I sucked on them together and then one at a time, taking each one into my mouth to enjoy the creamy cunt juice as it trickled onto them. Then I reached up with one hand and using two fingers I parted her cunt lips, exposing the nub of her clit. I placed my lips over it and sucked hard. Julie gave out a little scream.

I moved my mouth slowly down until I found the juicy wetness of her hole and licked all round it with my tongue. I could tell it was starting to pulsate in excitement. I thrust my tongue inside her as far as I could, licking all around, tasting every part of her I could.

“Oh Christ Vanessa. You’re so good,” I heard Julie say.

But I wasn’t really listening. I wasn’t doing this for her, I was doing it for me. I wanted her to cum in my mouth and I was damn sure I was gonna make her do it better than she’d ever done before. I pulled my tongue out of her cunt and began to lick her all around. My tongue explored all around her cunt, all over her puffy cunt lips and then finally, I licked her neat little bum hole.

I felt it tweak in response and heard Julie’s sharp intake of breath.

“Oh Vanessa,” she squealed.

I probed a little further with my tongue and as her hole loosened I poked the tip of my tongue inside. Julie screamed.

By now I was totally immersed in getting what I wanted. My own cunt now so wet and juicy. I could feel I had soaked my own tiny G string so much, I was dripping on the carpet. I reached a hand between my legs and scraped some of the sticky goo off myself, rubbing myself hard as I did so. I brought my hand back up and stuck my fingers in my mouth, the taste of my own juices adding to the excitement that was building inside me.

Then, with my middle finger wet with my cunt juice and saliva I began to rub Julie’s bum hole. As I did so I moved my mouth back to her cunt and began licking her lips again. Julie was moaning almost continuously now as I tended to both her holes. I knew she was close to orgasm and so as I covered as much of her wet cunt with my mouth as I could. I stuck my tongue inside her and licked her deeper and deeper and then I inserted my finger into her bum.

With my finger sliding in and out of her bum as my tongue plunged in and out of her cunt Julie climaxed.

She screamed, "Oh God V, I’m cumming!”

Her legs shook, her cunt pulsated and a huge gush of cunt juice filled my mouth. Then again she gushed and again and I kept my mouth locked over her cunt taking it all in. As my mouth filled up I had to swallow some and some leaked out of my mouth but when I pulled back as her orgasm subsided I still had a mouthful of her juice.

She leaned forward as I looked up at her and we kissed. She tipped her head to one side and I let some of her cunt juice flow into her mouth before swallowing the rest.

She swallowed and said, “Oh Vanessa that was the biggest best orgasm I've ever had.”

I smiled. “Good,” I said, “Let’s change places.”

But Julie shook her head, “No I want to lay on the floor. I want you to sit on my face,” Julie tumbled out of the chair onto the floor beside me. She lay beside me and smiled, “Come on,” she said.

I wasn’t wearing any tights, just the G string and I already knew it was soaking wet. I turned and climbed on to Julie. For a few moments we just looked at each other and then she reached forward between my legs and scraped her fingernails up my wet panties.

“Christ Vanessa. Have you cum in your panties already,” she asked.

I shook my head, “No. But I’m really close.”

Julie smiled. “Rub your wet cunt on my tits,” she said.

I moved up her body and rubbed my soaking wet cunt on each of her tits. Squealing as her hard nipples made contact with my hard clit.

“Now, sit on my face,” she said. I moved up her body once more until my cunt was directly over her mouth and then lowered myself slowly onto her face.

By now my G string was nothing more than a soaking wet patch of cotton that had long since rolled into a thin line and my cunt lips had expanded over it. Julie’s tongue lapped at them igniting a fire inside me. I ground my cunt down onto her mouth and squealed with excitement as her tongue found its way past my G string and into my cunt. I slid my cunt down her eager mouth so she could suck my clit, then I swung my bum over her mouth. There was a second delay while I wondered whether or not she would lick my bum, then suddenly she grabbed at my bum with both hands, pulled me down onto her face a rammed her tongue up my ready and willing bum hole.

I was in heaven and getting closer and closer to what I knew would be a gushing orgasm. “Oh God Julie. I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!” I yelled.

I moved my cunt back over her open mouth and leant forward, both hands on the floor as I fucked her face with my wet cunt. Then just before the crucial moment she started to finger fuck my bum hole.

“Oh Jesus, I’m cumming!” I screamed as my cunt exploded and I gushed cum into her mouth and when that was full, all over her face. It seemed as though I couldn’t stop squirting as my legs shook uncontrollably. I fell back onto her tummy, squirting her tits in the process and then collapsed on the floor beside her.

As I lay there Julie sat up. Her face, hair and tits were soaked, “Christ Vanessa, you might have warned me. I nearly drowned under there,” she said. Then she smiled, “That was, without doubt the most tasty cunt juice I have ever drunk.” Then she flopped back onto the floor and as we lay there we reached out and held hands.

This I thought was not going to be a one off...

Published 
Written by LadySusanX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments