Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vanessa Cums Over

"For the delectable Vanessa and her flawless tits."

17
7 Comments 7
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
When our new employee Vanessa was first introduced in our sales meeting, Natalie had shot me a wide-eyed look. Her slender form slipped into the room and as she took her seat, I noticed her tight bum curving under her black skirt. The curly locks of her black hair pinned behind her head allowed a look at her elegant neck. I had looked back to Natalie, whose smirk revealed that she knew the exact contents of my filthy mind.

That had been weeks ago and since then, smiles had ramped up to salacious flirting. Vanessa liked to whisper when she revealed her dirty thoughts, forcing her to lean in, teasing with the bits of her pert breasts exposed by her cleavage.

“It's been so long,” the words barely making it over Vanessa's supple lips. “I swear the next time I cum is going to be fucking epic.”

“Well Nat and I are heading out after work for a few drinks,” I replied. “Maybe we can find you a nice guy to take home.”

“Ugh.” Vanessa rolled her eyes. “If only I could find a guy who ate pussy like a girl.” With that she turned and walked away. My eyes followed her, up her grey, wide cuff slacks as they crept up into the crevice of her flawless bum.

“She's so down.” Natalie's voice broke the train of naughty thoughts railing through my mind.

“Fuck I hope so.”

Nat gave my ass a slap with her handful of manila folders as she took off down the hall. Her hips swayed, knowingly teasing me with her rocking bum. As she turned the corner, the only thing that remained of the two girls fine rumps was the slow seep of juices from my impatient pussy.

~ X ~ 
That afternoon, an impromptu meeting was called to discuss who would be going to Las Vegas for our annual sales convention. I'd been there before and didn't give a shit about the drunken orgy of lecherous old men trying to slap with with their wrinkled cocks. The women there were never that interesting either. A few drinks and they think they're all fucking kinky – but try to shove a heel into their cooch and they quickly revert back to their missionary style, AA vibrator, lights off selves.

I looked at Vanessa sitting across from me. She'd put on a pair of black rimmed glasses. A few strands of her long hair had come loose and teased her slender neck. She glanced over to me, offered a soft smile, then went back to listening to our head of sales drone on.

Just then, my pen rolled off my desk. I reached down to grab it and stole a look over to Vanessa's heels then up to her crotch. She spread her legs and flipped me the bird underneath the table. Fucking dress pants.

When I looked up, Vanessa's gaze was locked at the front of the room, completely ignoring me.

The rest of the day I wasn't worth a fuck. I watched the clock turn over on my desk.

4:59.

One more fucking minute.

Then my computer chimed a new email from Vanessa.

Still on for drinks?

~ X ~ 
I put the nearly empty rocks glass to my lips while pouring out the last bits of vodka and pulling an ice cube into my mouth. My body burned, from the sensation of Natalie's fingers stroking my pussy lips through my panties.

“So what do you girls do for fun?” Vanessa asks. She sits across from Natalie and I with the top buttons of blouse undone.

“I have to pee.” Natalie is always the first to break the seal. She tilts back her glass, drains it, then stands. “Another round. And shots.”

As Natalie disappears into the bathroom, I order more drinks. Vanessa and I share a moment of silence that was more refreshing than awkward. Then she reaches up and undoes her hair. As her waves fall down past her shoulders, my eyes follow them. Two dark freckles dot the visible parts of her upper breasts.
“Knock knock,” Vanessa startles me from being lost between her tits.

“Oh, sorry,” I stammer.

“They're real you know.”

Her smile allows me to regain my composure. For a moment I'd lost my sass and I was glad to have it back.

“Mine aren't and no, I won't let you feel them here.”

“Well maybe we should go then.” Her words slip from her tongue and wrap themselves around me.

Just then Natalie returns and sits next to Vanessa.

“Did I miss anything?”

“We were just thinking about leaving,” I reply.

Natalie raises an eyebrow to me. “Can we at least finish our drinks first?” And right on cue our shots and beverages arrive.

“A toast.” Natalie raises her shot glass and Vanessa and I follow suit. “Let's be friends.”

We all tip back drink then and slam our shot glasses to the table. Natalie's hand slides off the table next to Vanessa, who shoots me a quick glance.

I smile to relax her. “Yes, let's all be friends.”

~ X ~ 
Back at the apartment, there is no time for pleasantries. I push Vanessa back onto the couch while unbuttoning the rest of her blouse.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

Our tongues intertwine as I peel off her top and slide my fingers back to unhook her bra. Her hand rubs my pussy through my panties.

Once her tits are exposed, I begin to caress her puffy pink nipples. Her deep kisses and demand my everything. I move my mouth to her neck, letting my lip glide along her pale skin. My tongue travels down to her perfect breasts. I linger a bit between them as my fingers work to bring her nipples to life.

Vanessa moans softly as my mouth covers her areola and my tongue works slow circles around her nubs then sucking them like a bottle, letting my mouth pop as I pull back only to devour the next.

I let my tongue wander down her tone stomach and play with her belly button ring and my hands continue to massage her perky tits.

“I have to taste you,” I beg. Vanessa says nothing, but pushes her hips up and her crotch into my tits. I unclasp her pants and she rises up again, letting me remove them.

“ Oh fuck.” The site of her barren pussy greats me. The lips tucked nicely inside. “No panties.”

“I took them off before we left the bar. I can't wait another second to have your tongue inside me.”

I smile and move towards her.

“Aren't you going to take your clothes off?”

“Oh dear no,” I play coy. “This first time is all for you. Isn't that right, Nat?”

Vanessa looks to the side as Natalie returns with a bottle of champagne. “That's right lover,” she flirts. Like myself she has every bit of clothes still on. When she reaches the couch, she slowly pours the liquid between Vanessa's tits. A river of bubbles flows down her slender body, around the hump of her shaved mound, and to the sides of her cunt.

I bury my face between Vanessa's legs, lapping up the liquid as it flows around her pussy lips.

“Oh fuck,” Vanessa moans loudly as she grabs the couch cushion.

She has no room to breathe - my tongue both furious and deft, working back and forth around her lips the slowly up to tease her clit.

“Would you let me have a taste?” Natalie asks. Vanessa's eyes finally open as I allow her cunt to breathe.

“Both of you? At the same time?” Vanessa looks at me.

“Friends share,” I reply and stand, helping Vanessa up. I lead her to Natalie who begins to kiss her then slides a finger into Vanessa's wet slit.

“Holy fuck.” Natalie remarks. “This pussy going to drown you if you're not careful.”

I laugh and then lay down on my back on the couch. “I'm ready for it.”

Nat brings over to me, helping her straddle my face in a position that allows Vanessa to rest her forearms. I send my tongue back into Vanessa's cunt as her body tingles. Natalie takes up position behind her, still with the bottle and pours some onto Vanessa's spectacular ass. The champagne runs over her rim, along her swollen pink lips and over my chin. I do everything I can to drink it all but Vanessa’s clit demands my suck.

I slide two fingers inside of her, letting my tongue rest for a moment as my fingers stroke the inner walls of her pussy.

Slap!

Vanessa clenches as Natalie goes to work on her bum.

Slap!

The sound of Natalie's palm reddening Vanessa's rump makes my fingers move faster.

“Oh fuck.” Vanessa's body tightens once more as my tongue returns to her clip.

Slap!

Slap!

“Give her that cunt,” Natalie's stern voice awakens something inside of Vanessa who begins to grind onto my mouth. She pushes so far forward that my fingers can't find her pussy.

Slap!

“Finger her ass,” Natalie commands me and I have no choice but to obey.

Vanessa stops fucking my face for a moment as my finger pushes deep into her bum hole, then her grind resumes slowly.

Slap!

“Faster. Both of you.”

Vanessa bucks harder and my tongue can't keep up with her juicy slit as coats my face. My tongue darts with no purpose other than to savor what I can of her. My finger bangs away at her tight ass hole.

“Oh dear fuck don't stop,” Vanessa cries out.

Slap!

“Then cum bitch, cum!” Natalie is on fire.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

Vanessa freezes as her entire body clenches. A warm spray gushes from her cunt and covers my face. Primal grunts and moans mix with words like “cunt” and “fuck.” Her entire body trembles as I use my hand to furiously rub her clit.

Slap!

“Fucking more,” Natalie demands and immediately Vanessa bucks and sprays my face with more of her sweet nectar.

I ease Vanessa back onto the couch and kiss her softly, letting her taste her own fuck. Dear girl is passed out. Natalie pulls a blanket from the ottoman and tucks her in for the night.

I look at Natalie and she looks at me. If she is as drunk as I feel, then there is no way we are getting each other off tonight.

We open our mouths at the same time, “Vibrators.”

~ end ~ 


Published 
Written by bellasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments