Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We met at the pool

"Blonde Beauty pleasures Brunette Babe at the Pool"

7
1 Comment 1
9.5k Views 9.5k
654 words 654 words
Stella entered the room wearing transparent white bathing suit making Emma's eyes open wide.
Emma was a dominant, long-black-haired girl with blue eyes and stunning body. Everybody wanted to take her into their bed and to make love to her all night. But, only the only one who could have done that was Stella, with her long legs and big breasts. Especially when wearing that suit allowing Emma to see everything that she was hiding underneath.

The water Emma was in was warm even though it was chilly outside which made Stella's nipples go hard. She walked slowly to the pool Emma was in seducing her every step of the way. When she was near the edge, she took off her top and jumped into the water. Emma smiled contentedly.

When Stella rose to the surface, her blonde soaked hair fell onto her breasts and the cold made her shiver. Emma approached and gently moved Stella's hair to take a look at her hard pink nipples. Emma started going down and slowly put her tongue on her right nipple.

She started moving it then sucking the nipples which Stella obviously liked. Stella's body was twisting and she moaned.

The moment she let that moan out was the moment she became aware of what Emma was doing to her and she took a step back. Emma looked at her questionably.

Stella said, "Now it's my turn," and smiled.

Emma shook her head but it was too late.

Stella already took Emma's top off and was on her way to her panties. When that top was in the water, Stella's hands roughly pressed Emma's body, her rib cage and finally, her pelvis. She took her panties off and put her hand on Emma's left thigh. Slowly, she started to move the hand cuddling Emma's legs and stomach. She could feel both of their clits becoming hard. Stella thought that Emma's face looks like it was begging for her do something more so she kissed her.

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

Their tongues finally touched and Emma mouthed, 'fuck me'.

Stella nodded and took her hand, pulling her out of the water. She laid her on the towel staring at her naked body. Then, she took her panties off showing her shaved pussy.

Emma thought how badly she wanted to fuck her and that she might be able to even though Stella took over control. Stella started touching Emma's body in a way nobody ever did.

Her hands were all over and then she started kissing her neck, her breasts and her stomach. Emma's pelvis went up begging for her fingers. Stella, finally, put her middle finger inside of her while teasing her clit with the other hand.

Emma's body was shaking and she started moaning.

Feeling Emma's wetness, Stella became wet herself. Then, she put another finger inside of her and stared at her as her fingers moved harder and deeper inside and out.
She could feel that Emma was about to cum so she slowed down so she could eat her up. She put her tongue on Emma's hard clit and then put it inside of her vagina.

Emma moaned loudly.

Stella licked her for a few minutes when Emma stood up wanting to take over. She knew Stella was wet so she took her hips and made Stella sit on her face. She started licking the fluids off of her and then continued to lick her clit. Stella screamed with pleasure pulling her pelvis down on Emma's face for her to lick her harder.

Then, Stella bent back and touched Emma's pussy with her fingers. She started rubbing following the rhythm of Emma's tongue. Stella felt her orgasm coming while she was moving her whole body. Finally, they both felt their bodies shaking and they came together.

Emma was glad she wasn't the dominant one this time and she was even more glad she met this mysterious blonde girl.

Published 
Written by sensual_seduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments