Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Are Best Friends For?

"Skype break-up call leads to some horny cheering up"

28
13 Comments 13
25.9k Views 25.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Here goes for story number two.

First the basics, I guess. My name is Jesse and I’m a sophomore at UGA in a little town called Athens, Ga. I’m a pretty good student and definitely somewhat of an over achiever. During the summers I have worked as a lifeguard at public pools and once at the beach in SC. During the winter I work as a personal trainer at my gym. I’m 5’6, 105, athletic and lean. Since every guy will want to know my chest size, I am a 34c. Not too big, not too small. And, being trim and athletic, I keep everything trimmed. Ha.

My boyfriend, Robert, who shares my profile here with me is 18. He’s a transplant from the UK when he and his parents moved here. He’s 6’2, 210, brown hair and brown eyes, like me, and he’s an incredibly hot guy with a very sexy voice and accent. I met him while lifeguarding and was drawn to him at first when I saw the outline of what was lurking beneath his wet bathing suit. But, that’s a story for another time.

We’ve been together for just under a year and half. Rob is intensely voyeuristic and I am really exhibitionistic so we go together well. We don’t have a lot of hang ups personally or sexually so it always seems to work out. We’ve been on this site for a few weeks. We both love reading the stories and chatting with other people so it’s been fun for both us.

"Come on man you have to snap out of this." I overheard my boyfriend, Robert, say. "Why don't you come along with us and stay the night, at least you won't be alone." Jon's girlfriend, if you want to call her that, had actually broken up with him via Skype earlier that day. Jon is one of Robert’s best friends from the UK and he had been here in GA, just a few days when the bitch he had been dating called him and told him it was over. The 5’10’ rugby player was taking in kinda hard. While I’m sure he could have any girl he wanted with his chiseled good looks, deep blue eyes, and sardonic smile, he was really hung up on this girl.

I threw my arms around his shoulders, nearly throwing myself off my wobbly bar stool and winked across Jon to Robert. "Come on Johnny lets get out of this loud bar and up to my quiet apartment." Robert looked up from his beer, then smiled at each of us and agreed it would be better for him to stay with us. So we gathered our money together, paid the bar tab and walked out the door. It was a little chilly that night.

I remember my nipples pressing so hard against the inside of my bra. Jon and Robert noticed as well. I wrapped my arms around my body and rubbed up and down my sides. I thought Jon and Robert were going to fall over from watching my breasts bounce up and down with each rub. We were all slightly tipsy but we made it to my place. I unlocked the front door and let them in. The place was dark and both boys went for the fridge and I headed to my bedroom to put something a little more comfortable on.

As I rummaged through though my drawers, I heard their voices get a little quieter and began moving closer to me. I thought they must be sitting on the couch and any moment I'd hear the TV blaring its rude commercials. I started to remove my clothes, beginning with my fuzzy sweater. I reached down to the bottom hem, crossed my arms and pulled up revealing my flat tummy then my full breasts as they sat in my bra. After tossing my sweater aside I started to remove my tight jeans. I slipped my fingers around the waist stopping at the button, with a flick of my wrist it was undone and I unzipped the zipper. I noticed that the men had gone completely quiet.

I had my back to the door so I couldn't see if they'd fallen asleep already. I shook my head, chuckled lightly and tugged at the waistband of the jeans, pulling them past my hips. I bent over at the waist to peel the denim off the rest of my long legs and that's when I figured out what the men were up to. They had stood off to the side of my make shift doorway and watched me. I felt one of them behind me, pressing his cock against the thin material of my thong as his arms gripped my slender hips. His breath was warm against the back of my neck, sending goose bumps down my back. As I leaned my head back, I saw it was Robert behind me and Jon circled to stand in front of me. He smiled as he slid his hands up my tummy and up to my breasts. As his hands began to lightly massage my breasts he leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine.

My heart raced as I kissed him back, our tongues entwining around each other and my hands went for the waist of his pants. I quickly unfastened his button and zipper and pulled Jon's pants down past his hips, letting them fall to the floor. His cock was hard and pressed against his boxers. I slipped my hand into the waistband, wrapped my fingers around the hard shaft and began to squeeze against it. He jumped at my touch and deepened the kiss. Robert's hands wandered up my back to my bra strap, quickly unclasped it and slid his hands around and under my breasts, pushing the bra off my breasts.

Naomi_Gray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Naomi_Gray

I lower my arms and let the bra slip down to the floor.

Jon pulled his boxers off and tossed them aside, standing in front of me completely hard and naked. Robert had already removed his shirt, gripped my hips and spun me around. He smiled into my eyes as he removed my thong, pausing slightly to press his nose against my shaven lips. As I stepped out of my panties, Robert removed his slacks and briefs. Both men circled around me, as if pondering what to do with me.

Jon was the first to make a move. He pushed me gently onto the bed, his body against mine and I felt his cock touch my wet lips as I lay flat on my back, legs hanging over the edge. He pushed his hips toward mine, forcing his cock into my tight pussy. I gasped loudly as I felt his thick cock fill my wet pussy. I looked over at Robert to make sure he was all right with this, his grin told me all I needed to know.

I wrapped my legs around Jon's waist and pulled him closer to me. As I watched Robert's reaction, I noticed he'd started to stroke his cock. I moaned softly as I saw my lover pleasing himself as he watched me get fucked by another man. Jon's thrusts became faster and harder, his cock rubbing against my swollen clit and my juices coating his throbbing shaft. I squeezed tightly around his cock as it slid in and out of my tight pussy, his moans filling the room.

He leaned forward, laying his body completely on top of me and pressed his lips firmly against mine. I let my tongue slip from between my full lips and into his waiting mouth, our tongues dancing slowly as his cock continued to fill my pussy. Robert had moved closer to the bed, still stroking his large cock. Jon broke off the kiss, pushed up against the bed and slipped his cock from my pussy.

Robert took his place quickly, slid his large cock into my pussy, leaned forward, began to massage one of my ample breasts, and began a slow pumping rhythm. I felt a moan escape my lips as Robert fucked me, my clit was so swollen it ached. Jon was standing at the side of the bed, stroking his wet cock and watched Robert fuck me.

"I've told you enough about her blow jobs, Jon, now's your chance to fuck her throat."

No sooner had Robert said that did Jon move closer to the edge of the bed. I grinned up at Robert as I turned my head toward Jon. I pushed myself up on my elbows; Jon's cock was less than an inch from my lips. I slipped my tongue from my mouth, gazed up at Jon as Robert fucked me, licked my full lips then flicked my tongue against the head of his cock. His cock jerked from the touch of my tongue, I licked my lips again, tasting myself and his pre-cum mixed.

I grinned up at Jon as my tongue slipped from my mouth again. I rolled my tongue around the head of his cock as I wrapped my lips around him. I was sucking lightly as I rolled my tongue over the head of his cock and pushed my head forward slightly, letting his cock slide a little deeper into my hot mouth. He slid his hand to the back of my head; his fingers threading through my long hair and pushed against me, making me take his entire cock into my mouth.

I squeezed my lips around the shaft tightly as it slid between them and I felt the head of his cock touch the back of my throat. Jon grabbed a handful of my hair as he began to rock his hips back and forth slowly, his other hand playing with my nipple. Robert began to fuck my pussy harder as he watched me suck his best friend, his eyes completely focused on my little mouth and Jon's wet cock. He leaned forward; placing his hands on either side of my hips and began to kiss me. I felt the familiar stirring deep within myself as my climax began to build. I began to grind harder and faster against Robert's cock. Jon obviously felt the same as he held my head in place. Robert could only moan and hold my hips firmly against his as he began to buck against my grinding. Robert began to moan louder and louder with each thrust and his hands held my hips firmly in place as he thrust his cock deep into my pussy.

Jon gripped my hair tightly as he closed his eyes. Jon's moans were long and deep as he fucked my mouth. Watching both these men so close to cumming pushed me over the edge and I felt my climax begin to peak. My body tensed as shudders ran up my spine, my pussy spasmed around Robert's cock, milking it and my moans filled the room. Hearing me cum so loudly, both men felt the warmth travel up their cocks. Their balls tightened. I felt Robert explode inside me, coating my pussy with his thick cum, his cock throbbing with each shot. Jon's thrust became longer and slower as he began to cum in my mouth. All three of us were moaning and panting together. After a small eternity, we all collapsed onto the bed, our chests still heaving and our hearts beating in our ears.

Robert laughed softly and turned to Jon, "See, I told you, you should stay with us tonight." Jon laughed and kissed my cheek.

Published 
Written by ugacouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments