Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild night in the woods

41
15 Comments 15
20.4k Views 20.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

This is a true story about me when I was thirty weeks pregnant. A little about me, first. I'm five-foot-six, about one hundred and thirty pounds when I am not pregnant and size 34D. The story started with a call from one of my guy friends saying there was a bonfire up in the woods.

“I'm pregnant, I don’t know how I feel about going up there,” I said.

“You will have fun,” he replied, so I said ok.

“I will pick you up at eight so we can go there together,” he added.

“No, I will take my truck so I can leave when I want,” I countered.

I got dressed in my yoga pants, a cute pink maternity top, my flannel and my cowgirl boots and I walked out and climbed into my lifted truck for the drive to the store we were to meet. Being there early, I got out to get food and something to drink. That’s when I saw this cute little redhead. She was about five-foot-one and maybe one-hundred and five pounds and had about size 36D breasts and a nice fit butt. She was at the counter getting some beer and looked at me as if wondering, 'what is this pregnant girl doing here?' At that point, she paid for her stuff, walked out the door, got in a Toyota where a guy was waiting and left.

I got my stuff and got in my truck and waited for my friends; about 15 minutes later I got a text saying they were already up there. I started the twenty-minute drive up in the woods until I got off the paved road and started going up the logging road leading to the party spot. That’s when I came across a guy in the road who flagged me to stop and asked if I could pull him out of the mud as his car had gotten stuck in. I told him to get in the bed of my truck, so as not to trash the cab and we drove to his car. It was the same Toyota pickup I had seen leaving the store earlier.

The guy jumped out of the back and stared at me as I slid out of my truck.

“Oh shit,” he swore, “I'm sorry, I would not have asked you to help me if I had known you were pregnant. The girl I have with doesn’t know what she's doing when it comes to this.”

This is when she got out of the truck and stepped right into the water that the pickup was stuck in. I thought 'Fuck!' and went over to help her get out and walked her to my truck.

When I asked her what her name was she answered, “Rachel.” 

“Ok, Rachel. Do you have another pair of pants?”

Right then, she started crying and said, “No”.

“Ok,” I told her, “get in my truck. I have another pair of yoga pants; you can just change and stay in there why I try to get the truck out.”

I got the chain out and handed it to the guy to hook it up. I got back in my truck and looked over to the passenger side; I saw Rachel was in mid change and had no underwear. I got a glimpse of what I thought was a cute pussy before she pulled the pants up the rest of the way.

“I'm really sorry,” she said.

“It’s fine as long as I get them back,” I replied.

I pulled the guy’s truck out and the whole time Rachel and I were talking.

“Is he your boyfriend?” I asked.

“No,” she answered.

While thinking, 'Oh fuck, yes!' I asked her what they were doing there.

She said they were going up to a fire and I replied, “I know where you’re going because I'm going there too.”

She asked me if she could ride up there with me.

“He’s  trying to get in my panties,” she explained, “and I don't want him in that way. I was just hoping he would try to get to know me, I'm new in town and I was thinking he was this nice but… no, he is not so.”

I said, “Of course you can.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

But I don’t how you’ll get home later.”

“I’ll find a way,” she replied as I was thinking how I would like it if it were to my house.

We got up to the fire, I got out of my truck and all of my friends came over to say hi. When Rachel got out of my truck all the guys started talking to her and giving her drinks. About halfway through the night, a guy started hitting on me but in what looked like an odd way. I knew he was drunk and just wanted to fuck me. That’s when Rachel came over and asked the guy why was he talking to her girlfriend, meaning me. I remember thinking, 'What the fuck!'

He said, “Your girlfriend? No way! If she is, prove it and kiss her.” And she did.

While kissing, I grabbed her ass and wished she really was my girlfriend. She grabbed my ass back and started rubbing my tummy. Then we walked back over to the fire holding hands and spent an hour talking and kissing. After a while, she asked me if we could leave and go back to my house. We jumped in my truck and she sat next to me. She took my hand and put it down her pants. She was nice and wet.

“This is what you do to me,” she said and all I could think of was we needed to get to my place.

When we got there and she got naked, I found out she was soaking wet, because she had been playing with herself on the drive. Then she took control, telling me to strip for her. I sat her down on the chair in my room and gave her a lap dance.

She asked, “What toys do you have?”

I pointed to my toy box under the bed. She opened it and looking at me said, “You're a bad girl.” 

She pulled out my vibrating butt plug and said, “Open up, baby, this is going in!”

'Fuck!' I thought, and she put it in. Then she licked my pussy and said, “I'm going to make you squirt all over me.”

She was rubbing my belly at the same time as I started cumming all over her; then she said, “Ok, now lick it all off me.”

I started licking her all over, then I went down to lick her ass and to finger her to get her off, thinking 'Oh my god, this is so hot!'

We kept going at it for about an hour and we both came about four more times. Then, I pulled her over and cuddled up next to her with her hand on my belly and my butt plug still in, until we both passed out.

And that is how I met my fuck buddy and girlfriend; and I was not going to go up to the woods that night, but thank god, I did!

 

 

Published 
Written by countrywoodsgirl17
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments