Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Winter Love Part 4

"Leslie gets a gift"

7
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words

A couple of months passed since the initial book club meeting. Julia and Leslie got together when they could. They attended the book club meetings regularly. Nothing significant happened at any of the meetings as far as flirtations or special invitations for either of the women. At the third meeting, Maddie quit hanging around Leslie, who had been polite but had not pursued the younger woman.

Leslie seemed to blossom since meeting Julia. Her sex life had been meager at best, making love to her husband maybe twice a month. The feelings she had for Julia made her as giddy as a schoolgirl, which had its benefits for her husband. She became more adventurous in bed and actually guided her husband to satisfy her more completely.

The middle of June, Julia called Leslie and invited her to a book club meeting at her house. This meeting was on a Friday night, instead of the usual Wednesday evening. Dinner, drinks and swimming were the focus since the weather was so nice and many of the girls were out of town. Leslie happily agreed knowing her husband and Julia’s were still camping that weekend and they could spend more time together. Leslie was going to suggest she stay the night at Julia’s after the party ended, but Julia suggested it first since she had specifically made it that date so Leslie could stay over. Leslie loved that Julia had planned it that way and she made sure she packed a couple of new negligees just for Julia to see her in. It was going to be their first full weekend alone together and Leslie wanted to look extra special for her lover.

On the Friday of the party, Leslie arrived early to help Julia prepare the food and help get the house ready that evening. She parked on the side of the driveway since she was staying all weekend and didn’t want her car in the way. She had dressed in shorts and a comfortable blouse, her lingerie and swimwear in her overnight bag. She had been anxious all week, checking and rechecking the bag she had packed.

When she arrived, Cynthia met her at the door dressed in a string bikini that barely covered her ample assets. Her sunglasses were resting atop her hair, which was tied in a tight ponytail. Leslie swallowed hard, gazing at Julia’s older daughter. Cynthia noticed the slightly glazed stare, letting Leslie recover while she slowly opened the door. Cynthia smiled and stood for a brief moment, letting Leslie look her over. She opened her arms wide, greeting Leslie with the usual hug and kiss on the cheek.

Leslie closed her eyes stifling a moan while Cynthia’s breasts pressed against her arm, nipples barely covered in the sheer fabric of the tiny suit she wore. She caught herself lusting once again for the young woman and tried to put those thoughts out of her mind. Slowly Cynthia released her, Leslie opened her eyes and quickly asked where Julia was.

“She’s in the kitchen making appetizers,” Cynthia calmly stated, then asked Leslie how she liked her new swimsuit. Her nipples seemed to strain at the sheer fabric and her smile widened. She turned slowly, watching the reaction on Leslie’s face.

“You don’t actually swim in that, do you?” Leslie asked, knowing that she probably didn’t.

“Oh. no. It’s just for show. Momma says you need to use a little honey at times to get the worker bees' attention.” Cynthia said, using a silly southern drawl.

Leslie smiled back. “Well, in that outfit you might even attract a few queen bees.”

Cynthia arched her eyebrows slightly trying to figure out exactly what Leslie meant by that comment.

They both giggled as Leslie stepped into the entry. Cynthia commented, “Well, there are so many bees, hopefully I can find one or two.” She grasped Leslie’s hand and led her to the kitchen.

Julia was busy checking her list and making sure there were plenty of finger foods the girls loved so much. She noticed a slight flush on Leslie’s face as Cynthia escorted her to the kitchen.

“Look who was at the door, Mom.” Cynthia smiled as she picked up the glass of iced tea and went to resume her tanning session in the late afternoon sun. She smiled back at the two women as she sipped her tea, then placing her glass on the table by the chair and slipped back into the chair, lowering her sunglasses as she did.

Julia made sure Cynthia had settled back into her chair before she greeted her lover with a passionate kiss and hug.

“Hi, baby. I’ve missed you. Everything alright?” She asked, noticing the lingering flush on Leslie’s face.

Leslie replied after a second’s hesitation, “My God, Julia, what do you feed your children? I noticed how beautiful she was the first time we met, but in that bikini there should be a law.”

Julia laughed at Leslie’s remark. Since their first book party, they had spent the drives to and from the meetings discussing the various physical and mental attractions of the girls.

“Doll, that’s my baby girl you’re drooling over, you know. Cynthia can be a little hottie when she wants. Just be sure to keep your hands to yourself. You’re mine, remember?” Julia gave Leslie a stern look.

“Julia, I’m sorry. She just caught me in a moment of weakness. You and I haven’t been intimate in three weeks and since Bill has been gone for a week, you know I’m in the mood.” Leslie blushed as she looked down with embarrassment realizing what she had said about Julia’s daughter. “You think all the girls will be in such delicious attire?” She glanced out the sliding glass door at Cynthia.

“Hey, I’m as frisky as you, if not more so. Why do you think I planned this for this weekend?” Julia asked. “Did you bring a swim suit for the pool? I’m sure all the girls will have something similar.”

“Then I hope it’s a short party. All of them running around half naked? I don’t think I can stand that for very long.”

“You better, lover. I don’t want a scene, especially with Cynthia around. So keep your hands and eyes to yourself.”

“You know I will, although Cynthia does look very edible.” Leslie grinned slyly, knowing that would push Julia’s button.

“You’re bad and getting worse, you know?” Julia grinned knowing she was kidding.

They kissed again and then Julia led Leslie to Margaret’s old room to put her overnight things away. They came together once again knowing they had a free moment to be intimate with no possibility of being discovered. “Just in case someone asks, you’re sleeping in here tonight. After Cynthia falls asleep, that will change, my doll.” Julia whispered to Leslie as she cupped her lover’s breast and kissed her again.

“Cynthia will be staying in her old room. She and a couple of the girls are doing a charity walk in the morning and it’s easier to leave from here.”

“Well, I don’t know how quiet I can be when you hit my spot, lover. I’ll try to keep it to a mild roar.”

Julia knew exactly what spot and she would take all the precautions needed to ensure that Cynthia remained clueless about their relationship. They kissed a few more times then Julia broke them up, not wanting to be too worked up before the other girls arrived.

As they gossiped and prepared the food the girls began showing up. Leslie would answer the door and greet the girls with the normal hugs and kisses; she would then lead them to the bar for their choice of drinks.

Eventually Maddie showed up with Gail. They hugged Leslie as if she were their great aunt. Leslie just shrugged it off, not wanting to make any type of scene or explain to Maddie that Julia was her love interest.

Within thirty minutes of Leslie’s arrival most of the girls were at the party. A book had been selected to talk about but Julia announced that the book discussion was not a priority and the girls should just relax: eat, drink and be merry. They had been encouraged to bring their swim attire by Cynthia since Julia had done this same summer kick-off party two years before. They each in turn found an open room to change into their suits to relax and swim in.

Julia and Leslie had changed earlier in separate rooms since Cynthia was around. They were the only ones not in swimwear the entire time; being a bit older and more modest, they preferred saris covering their bottoms instead of the bikinis and thongs the younger women wore.

Leslie was doing all she could to maintain control of herself. Since it was only the girls at the party many didn’t adhere to keeping their tops tightly tied and that resulted in more skin exposed than Leslie really needed to see. Julia kept a close eye on Leslie. She knew she was starting to open up in her desires and having this many young women around was a temptation for her. Julia especially noted the lack of attention by Maddie to Leslie and silently smiled to herself. She had nipped that possible romance in the bud early and it seemed Leslie was being true to her word of caring for only Julia.

Maddie didn’t wait for an open room to change in as she stood out on the pool deck. She had worn her bikini under her usual shorts and Hawaiian shirt and started slipping them off after greeting the other girls. When she began to disrobe out on the pool deck Leslie caught a glimpse of her through a window and had to stop to take a deep breath. She hadn’t paid much attention to Maddie since the first night of the book club, especially after Julia’s lecture. She had talked to her at the second one, telling her that she had lost her number. Maddie wrote it down for her again and quietly slipped it to her. Leslie hadn’t called her and during the third and last meeting, Maddie had stopped hanging so close.

Leslie was afraid to tell Maddie the truth: that she and Julia were lovers. She didn’t want anything to get back to Julia or possibly Cynthia. She respected Julia too much to give in to temptation. It would ruin so many things that were still blossoming between Julia and her. Her lust for Maddie’s body would have to remain within her for the time being. Leslie had kept her desire for women bottled up since college. Julia had sensed something in Leslie that weekend on the coast a little over eighteen months before. She couldn’t hurt someone who had helped reawaken those desires, at least not at this time.

Maddie looked like a buffed-out Emily Proctor from the TV series CSI: Miami. She was short in stature with toned muscular legs that seemed to ripple with chiseled perfection as she twisted and turned at the waist while disrobing. Her upper body was just as taut; her breasts weren’t large so she accentuated them with a push-up bra. She didn’t have one ounce of fat on her. With a deep bronze skin tone she looked like a Greek goddess. From Leslie’s perspective her skin showed no hint of tan lines or imperfections. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail which swished her perfect ass as she turned to talk to the other girls.

Leslie had to steady herself while watching Maddie slowly undress. Maddie was talking to some of the other girls while she removed her outer clothing, her back to Leslie most of the time. To Leslie it seemed she did a slow striptease, unbuttoning, stopping, then unbuttoning again as she would turn to speak with someone. Leslie could see her silhouette when she turned to place her clothes neatly in a pile on one of the many chairs or turn to face someone she had been talking to on the deck. Leslie thought Maddie had seen her ogling as she turned one time, but she showed no hint of being watched.

Leslie went back to the kitchen and whispered to Julia the sight she had just witnessed and that she was extremely in the mood. Julia grinned and patted Leslie’s behind then finished sorting the appetizers on the serving dish. Cynthia came in and grabbed the tray, smiling at the two women who seemed to be whispering secrets.

“How’s dinner going, Mom?” Cynthia asked as she picked up the tray, the fabric in her top loose enough to give Leslie a nice view of a lily-white triangle surrounding her areola.

Julia noticed this and commented, “I think Leslie is starving, sweetheart.”

“Well, are we going to eat soon?” Cynthia replied, unaware of the joke she caused.

“Soon, dear. It’s almost ready. Just tell the girls not to fill up on those, OK?”

“Ok, we won’t.”

Julia and Leslie could hear the girls giggle as they scooped up the finger foods up within seconds.

“This is killing me, lover.” Leslie stated as she caught the joke Julia had made regarding eating.

“Oh, you’ll live. You’re a big girl. Let’s set out the plates and utensils. Dinner is just about done.”

The girls practically ran in when Julia announced dinner was ready a few minutes later. She and Leslie watched the girls fill their plates and shuffle off to eat their dinners as they continued gabbing and enjoying themselves.

Maddie was in the middle of the line, not taking too much of the “unhealthy food” but stocking up on the veggies and healthier alternatives Julia had prepared. She smiled and thanked Julia while ignoring Leslie.

During and after dinner some of the girls sat around talking about the book while others just socialized and swam. Julia and Leslie stayed indoors cleaning up and talking with each other as each girl brought in her empty set of dishes, profusely thanking Julia for such a wonderful evening and delicious food. The hugs and kisses were almost too much for Leslie to witness. She was on edge and seeing all the affection focused on Julia frustrated her. She wanted Julia alone as soon as possible.

The girls wrapped up their evening, dressing and saying their goodbyes, thanking Julia one more time.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

Each girl would hug Julia in turn, some kissing her cheek others just hugging and lingering for a brief whisper to her. Julia would smile and blush at some of the comments that Leslie couldn’t over hear.

Before all the girls had departed, Cynthia came in and announced she and a couple of the girls were going out for coffee and she would be back late. Leslie grinned. She and Julia would have the house to themselves in a few more minutes and she could ravage her lover once again.

Shortly thereafter, the final girl left. As soon as Julia closed the front door, Leslie ran to Julia and passionately planted her lips on her lover's, nearly knocking her over in the process. Julia managed to lock the door and maintain her balance.

“God, I’ve been waiting for this all night. I thought they would never leave,” Leslie confessed.

“I’ve been waiting for this all evening also, lover. Now we can finally be alone and we don’t have to be quiet about it either.” Julia grinned as she turned on the porch light and took Leslie’s hand in hers, leading her towards the bedroom.

“Sweetie, why don’t you put your clothes in the spare bedroom. I’ll meet you in bed,” Julia instructed her lover.

Leslie nodded in agreement. She was finally going to get Julia alone and for at least a couple of hours. She hurriedly undressed and slipped into a satin teddy she had brought to help entice Julia. She then freshened up her face and hair, wanting to be sure Julia saw her at her best. She turned out the light and quietly walked into Julia’s bedroom.

Julia was already in bed as Leslie playfully crept towards her lover, trying to be as cute as she could. The three-way lamp next to Julia’s side of the bed was on at its lowest setting providing a somewhat romantic aura about the room. Julia was lying on her side, covers over her, facing the middle of the bed waiting for her lover. Leslie wanted Julia to see her in the outfit she had purchased especially for this night so she stopped and slowly started removing the covers from her own side, slowly peeling them back.

Julia looked up at her and grinned. “It’s about time, sweetie.”

Leslie smiled and placed her hands on her hips, showing off the satin teddy and the hints of delights to come.

Julia looked her up and down approvingly. “You know I’m just going to take that off of you. You look too sweet to stay that way.”

Leslie smiled back, happy that Julia liked her outfit. She let the straps slip off her shoulders, watching Julia’s face as she slowly and deliberately moved them down her arms exposing her bare skin. Julia smiled as the negligee fell to the floor and Leslie slipped under the covers to be with the woman she loved.

Leslie slipped to the middle of the bed; she pulled the covers over them and snuggled close. Her deep sigh was an audible confirmation of her joy in finally being where she wanted to be.

They kissed and touched each other with renewed familiarity, each trying to arouse the other while not trying to rush their own excitement. They kissed passionately for a few more minutes, their excitement growing with each touch of their lips

“Did you enjoy the party tonight, lover?” Julia asked.

Leslie smiled, “I wish I could have spent more time socializing, but helping you was fun and I enjoyed watching the girls have fun. They have so much energy.”

“Yes, they do. I’m glad you had fun, sweetie. You know you could have socialized more. Was there someone you wanted to talk to in particular?”

“You mean Maddie? Maybe. She did seem to be a bit aloof after the second meeting we had. I don’t think I did anything to make her mad at me.”

It was then that the edge of the bed moved and a soft voice whispered, “We could socialize now if you like, Leslie.”

Leslie, her back to the voice, shivered. She quickly turned to see Maddie standing there. Maddie was barely dressed, wearing a satin flyaway baby doll outfit that barely covered her breasts. When Leslie tried to speak, she found no words to say.

Julia giggled as her hand softly caressed Leslie’s bare shoulder.

“Are you OK, Leslie?” Julia whispered, snuggling closer to her love, breasts firmly pressed into Leslie’s back.

“Maddie? What are you? Julia? Is this a joke or something?” Leslie was confused, searching for answers as she stared at Maddie’s body so close and so desirable just a few feet from her.

Maddie pulled the covers further back and began to enter their bed.

“This is Julia’s idea, Leslie; I don’t have to stay if you don’t want me to.” Maddie looked past Leslie to Julia to help ease the situation.

“Leslie, baby, I know you were lusting after Maddie and she was after you also. I thought this might be something you would enjoy and not have to worry about us,” Julia whispered to her, softly kissing her exposed neck.

Leslie was dumbfounded; she loved Julia and wanted nothing more than her in her life. Yes, she had lusted after Maddie but to have her here in bed with the two of them? She had never done anything like this in her life. It was something she could only have dreamed about and now the love of her life had set it up.

“If you are unsure, Maddie will leave. Right, Maddie?

“Yes, of course I’ll go, if that’s what Leslie wants. But I really don’t want to.” Maddie’s finger reaching to Leslie’s exposed breast and softly touching it.

Leslie, still in shock, closed her eyes. “I must be dreaming, someone tell me I’m dreaming. This is too good to be true.”

Julia whispered in Leslie’s ear, kissing it as she did, “It is a dream and you’re starring in it.”

Maddie leaned in to kiss Leslie, her soft lips gently brushing Leslie’s. They seemed a delicate contrast to her hard and chiseled body. Leslie sighed as she enjoyed the feel of the young woman’s lips against her own.

Maddie then began to untie the top to her baby doll outfit, slowly revealing her firm body and pert breasts. Leslie gasped and smiled as one delicious breast spilled from its nest in the lace cloth.

Julia whispered as she caressed Leslie’s bare shoulder, “Go ahead, sweetness. You know you want to.

Leslie slowly turned to face Julia, looking her in the eyes with a love she had never thought possible. “I really do love you.”

Tears welled up in her eyes as she kissed and hugged Julia. Maddie, seeing the emotion building in Leslie’s eyes, rolled back and took a tissue from the nightstand. She gently dabbed Leslie’s eyes and cheeks. Leslie blushed at her uncontrolled emotions and then, composing herself, she opened her mouth, placing one of Mattie’s exposed nipples between her lips she began to suckle.

Maddie closed her eyes and sighed with delight as Leslie slipped her tongue over her deep pink areola, slowly tracing it with the tip of her tongue.

Julia smiled as she propped her pillow up against the headboard and watched her lover devour her special gift.

Maddie managed to look up at Julia between moans and mouthed “thank you” to her.

Julia’s mouthed back, “You’re welcome.”

Leslie couldn’t believe this was happening to her. She’d lusted after Maddie since first meeting her. To have her in bed next to her, with Julia’s consent, was something she could never have imagined. Julia had set this up. How did she know? Was Maddie a past lover? There were so many questions still to be answered but not until she was done making love to this sweet thing next to her.

Maddie closed her eyes and lay back as Leslie continued exploring her body. Julia grinned and softly caressed Leslie’s shoulder, reassuring her lover that this was OK. With Leslie’s expert tongue it wasn’t long before Maddie began moaning with delight.

Leslie continued focusing on Maddie’s breasts; she began by slipping her mouth from breast to breast, enjoying the feel of the young woman’s skin on her lips and tongue. She slowly teased the girl’s nipples as she lovingly explored each one. The soft touch of Julia’s hand on her shoulder reaffirmed that this was right between them.

Leslie suckled Maddie’s breasts as enthusiastically as she did Julia’s, savoring each nipple and the feel of soft skin between her lips. She concentrated on the young woman’s breasts for quite some time. She enjoyed hearing Maddie’s reactions to her mouth, moaning and cooing with delight as Leslie varied between sucking and licking. After some time Leslie slowly inched her way down Maddie’s front, stopping and licking the younger woman’s navel. This made Maddie giggle and Julia grin as she saw Leslie tease Maddie who was slightly ticklish.

As Leslie moved further down Maddie, Julia repositioned herself and kissed Maddie on the lips, her hand gently brushing the girl’s cheeks. Maddie still loved the woman who had seduced her a couple of years before. Julia was her first female lover and Maddie would do anything to please her.

Leslie slowly kissed her way down past Maddie’s taut tummy, savoring each delicious kiss and lick. Maddie squirmed with delight as Leslie teased her skin and Julia engaged her mouth. Leslie savored the smell and feel of Maddie, gently caressing her as if she were extremely fragile. The air was thick with the scent of sex.

Leslie’s tender touches made Maddie’s anticipation grow; she squirmed when Leslie teased her way between her legs. Those sensations coupled with Julia’s tender kisses and soft whispers of affection brought Maddie to a new plateau of ecstasy.

Julia encouraged Leslie, “That’s it, baby. Maddie loves that, don’t you, sugar?”

“Oh yes,” Maddie replied with a raspy voice as Leslie sent a wave of delight through her.

Slipping between Maddie’s muscular thighs, Leslie admired Maddie from a new perspective. The view of Maddie spread before her aroused her even more. She appreciated how Maddie’s slim patch of blonde pubic hair contrasted with her flat tanned tummy. Leslie didn’t see any tan lines where they’d normally be. She smiled at the thought of Julia and herself lying out in the sun with Maddie between them the next day.

She leaned in and softly brushed the silken pubic hairs, petting them like a sleeping kitten, trying not to wake it up. Leslie used the backs of her fingers to slowly stroke Maddie’s patch of fine blonde hairs. With each stroke she would inch closer to Maddie’s moist lips which glistened with arousal.

Julia suckled the young woman’s breasts. She tried to reach out to caress Leslie with one hand but Leslie was too far down her body to touch.

Leslie delicately parted Maddie’s legs a bit further by gently brushing of her fingernails on Maddie’s thighs. Goose bumps appeared as Maddie moaned softly and arched her back. Leslie she leaned forward, lowering her face between the young woman’s legs and the delight they surrounded.

Extending her tongue, she let the tip of it trace the glistening folds of Maddie’s pussy. Maddie arched her back further from the new sensation between her legs. This seemed to excite Julia as well. Their moaning became audible and synchronized.

Leslie continued exploring Maddie’s wetness, licking and teasing her new lover into a blissful stupor. Maddie clutched the bed sheets and squirmed with each flick of Leslie’s tongue. Leslie was enjoying the sweet teasing so she continued to bring Maddie close to climax before easing her back down, thus prolonging the girl’s ecstasy.

Leslie could feel Maddie was nearing her limit of torture so she sped up her delicious exploration of the young woman’s vagina. Her hands slipped under Maddie’s ass and lifted her up so she could work her tongue in deeper. This brought Maddie beyond the point of no return. She let out a loud moan which signaled Julia to stop her kissing and let Leslie finish her work.

Leslie sucked and probed until Maddie lost control, her body flailed on the bed. Her spasms were coupled with words of thanks and approval. Julia looked down at Leslie and grinned. Leslie looked very pleased with herself. Her smile struck Julia as slightly comical with Maddie’s sweet nectar glistening on her cheeks.

Once Maddie caught her breath, she thanked Julia and Leslie, motioning them both to hug and kiss her. The two women gladly moved to lay with Maddie between them, kissing her cheeks and smiling at each other.

Maddie was in sheer heaven. She had never been shared before and it had been so very erotic and pleasurable. Julia was so clever to set this up. She had talked to Maddie after the first book party and explained the relationship. At first Maddie was skeptical. She wanted Leslie for herself but finally Julia convinced her. She still wanted Leslie but agreed to slowly appear lose interest so Leslie would be surprised.

Julia had first introduced Maddie to her pleasures a couple of years ago, after meeting her through Cynthia. Maddie had been seduced by Julia and had never regretted it. Their affair had been a well-kept secret, as all of Julia’s lovers were. It had unfortunately ended when Maddie realized Julia would never leave her husband. She didn’t regret their time together for one moment and now it seemed that she not only had Julia back but the object of her current lust, Leslie.

As Maddie lay between the two women she thought about how Cynthia would react if she discovered the relationship with her mother. They had been friends all through college and Maddie didn’t want to ruin that. She quickly tossed that thought aside catching her breath and glowing with the waves of delight within her. She knew this was the beginning of a very special relationship.

The room was still partially lit, the sheets strewn on the floor. The three of them lying there in naked bliss, their hearts slowly returning to their normal beat.

It was then that they heard Cynthia exclaim, “Mother!”

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments