Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Woods Loving

"Kara kissed me down my stomach to my pussy where she drove me to ectasy!"

4
0 Comments 0
8.7k Views 8.7k
736 words 736 words
Kara, my best friend, and I had been best friends for years, but it was nly just recently that I had started to have feelings for her that weren't normal.

She was blonde, beautiful, tanned, blue- eyed. An all - American gal.

Whereas I, I was an average half African black girl with long black hair.

Kara was driving us to her Uncle's cabin in the woods for a two day weekend holiday. I kept glancing over at her chest that was spilling out of her red, sleeveless sport vest.

I felt an odd, throbbing, pulsing sensation in my groin area which made me cross my legs. Unfortunately I was wearing a summer dress so if the sensation of sexual arousal gets any stronger it would surely wet my panties and leave a wet patch. I glanced back over at Kara down at her gorgeous tanned legs. She looked so hot in red hot pants. I gulped nervously as the arousal in my groin got stronger and felt my panties starting to get wet.

I wasn't a lesbian. Was I? Why do I keep looking at her spilling cleavage lustfully? I wanted to reach out and touch them.

"Giselle, are you OK? You're quiet," Kara asked, concerned. She pulled the car over as we entered some woods and turned to me. She put her hand on my arm that sent an electric bolt of excitement to my groin where I felt my pussy getting wetter.

I gulped nervously. I felt myself getting really hot.

"What's wrong? You're burning hot," she said. Kara placed her cool hand on my chest and it made me cry out pleasurely.

I felt my pussy soaking wet now and it was throbbing with sexual excitement now as I stared lustfully at her chest as she leaned forward. I tried to open the door but it was stuck. The more I looked at her boobs the more excited I became.

"Giselle, for god's sake! Calm down!" Kara shouted.

I finally got the door open and I quickly got out to catch my breath. The cool air felt good against my face.

Kara slammed her door and walked round her car and spun me around. I saw an angry look in her eye.

Bunny_sofi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunny_sofi



"What the hell was that about? What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep looking at my chest?"

I tried to look away from her but she forced me to look at her.

"Giselle tell me now!"

I didn't say anything.

Kara pushed me up against a trunk of a tree and her chest was rising up and down heavily and my eyes lingered down. She threw her vest off and she stood topless in front of me.

My pussy went into overdrive with excitement.

"Does this excite you?" She demanded. She grabbed hold of my left hand and placed it on her left breast. "Well?" I shook my head, swallowing nervously. Knowing full well it was. Kara ran her right hand quickly up underneath my summer dress before I could stop her and touched my pussy and felt how soaking wet I was. Her hand went into my panties and begun to rub my pussy up and down.

I gasped loudly. My pussy throbbing underneath her touch.

"You don't want me, hey?" Kara said, lustfully. She pressed her body up against mine and began to move up and down. Her breathing increased. "Touch me."

My right hand went down and rubbed on her pussy that was wet and she gasped.

Kara turned me around then pushed me down on the ground where she got on top. She slid her red hot pants down over her bottom and down her legs and unbuttoned my summer frock and kissed me tenderly down my stomach to my pussy sending me to ectasy. Her hands threw up the skirt of my dress and pulled the panties off.

Kara finger fucked me and then leaned out straight in between my legs and rubbed her pussy against mine up and down. Our clitoris's' bashing against one another's. We were fucking.

We moaned and groaned out pleasurely as our bodies rose up and down rhymntically.

It wasn't long before both Kara and I orgasmed excitedly and then laid in each other's arms breathing heavily.

Wow! That was one experience I would not forget for a long, long time. I definitely wasn't expecting that!
Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors