Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yoga Room Christmas Story: Part One

"After establishing their attraction at Yoga, Toni and Lee continue their pleasure wherever they can."

26
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
921 words 921 words

Author's Notes

"This story is part one of three, with the characters introduced in my earlier story: The Yoga Room. If you haven't read that one yet, check it out and stay tuned for part two. As always feedback is welcome."

“What are you doing for Christmas?” Lee asked Toni. They were out on their weekly walk and catch-up. A walk by the lake and a coffee.Two good friends sharing their secrets and stories. 

Though, since Lee had introduced Toni to her yoga class, it had been less coffee afterwards and more of a hook-up session. 

“I’m not sure. Jon's P.A. couldn’t get connecting flights, so he won’t arrive until about three on the 25th,” Toni replied, “I was thinking of meeting him at the airport and jumping him right there.”

Jon had been away since early December in Europe negotiating the sale of a large infrastructure fund. The sale was nearly complete and he would likely have to return to Brussels before the new year but he had arranged to return for a few days at Christmas 

“I’ve told you if you are missing cock that badly I’ll bring my strap-on around,” Lee replied giggling. 

“Your tongue and fingers do me fine, though you can bring that double-ended dildo again anytime you like.”

“You liked that one, didn’t you?”

“Mmmm,” Toni didn’t so much reply, more like taking herself off into her memories of previous times with Lee. 

“Well, why don’t you come to our place for Christmas? Jon can get a cab from the airport and you know I don’t care if you take him straight to the guest bedroom and blow his mind. Shit, I wouldn’t even mind if you fucked him in the lounge while we watched.”

It was Toni’s turn to giggle. 

“You’ve really got a thing about watching people fuck, haven’t you?”

“Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it, my lovely. It is hot.”

“I’ve watched porn, that’s kind of the same right?”

“Maybe, but porn is a performance when you watch two or more people who are just into it for pleasure, not entertainment, it’s something else. And then if you get someone who just likes being watched, that’s something else again.”

“Do you like to be watched?” Toni asked.

“Sometimes, if I’m hot for the people watching. I’ve got an idea. Why don’t you come and stay on Christmas Eve? You can watch Steve and I go at it if you’re a good girl. How’s that for a hot Christmas?”

Toni bit her lip, she could only think of one thing hotter.

“I’d like that, but I don’t think I could stop at watching,” she told Lee.

“I’m sure we can accommodate, but until then, are we heading back to yours?”

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

“I thought that gazebo over there, I’m not sure I can wait to get home,” Toni pointed out a gazebo partially hidden by some trees, “I’ll race you.”

They struck out along the path, giggling. Toni reached it first, on account of her slight head start and turned as Lee raced into her arms. Their mouths found each other and Toni let out a muffled moan as Lee rubbed her clit through the lycra of her activewear. Lee rubbed faster and faster, the cloth and her fingers driving Toni wild. Toni broke the kiss momentarily and moaned.

“Oh fuck yes, keep doing that, “she told Lee, “I’m coming.”

Lee went faster with one hand, using the other to lift Toni’s tank top and sports bra, freeing her tits. 

As soon as Toni’s large but firm breasts were free she latched her mouth onto one, feeling the nipple harden instantly. Lee recognised the change in Toni’s breathing and felt the wetness coming through the cloth of her pants, she was close. Releasing the nipple from her mouth she, kissed Toni again, pushing her hand harder and faster onto the front of her soaking shorts.

“Come on my hand,” she urged Toni, “come on, baby.”

Toni tensed and let out a moan that the whole park would have heard, before stifling it slightly and giggling as Lee kissed her again 

“Now you,” Toni told Lee, “I want to taste you.”

“Oh yes please,” Lee purred as she pulled her shorts off and they swapped positions. Lee leaned on the table, spreading her legs wide as Toni peeled off her soaked shorts and squatted in front of Lee’s already wet pussy. Neither of them wore underwear, they found it got in the way of these things. 

As Toni wrapped her mouth around Lee’s clit and sucked, she put two fingers into her own dripping pussy. Lee grabbed Toni’s head and pulled it in tighter, pivoting her hips to increase the pressure of Toni’s tongue.

“Fuck yes, keep going, ohhhh,” Lee yelled.

Toni knew what to do next, slightly releasing the pressure of her tongue for the barest of moments as Lee calmed a little. Then pressing hard again and moving her tongue as fast as she could. Lee tried to close her legs as her whole body tensed and she growled in pleasure. Toni loved that sound loved knowing she had gotten Toni off. She stood up and kissed Lee, letting Lee taste her juices on her lips.

“All the years I’ve known you and it’s only this year I found out that you could lick pussy like that,” Lee told her.

“Taught by the best, we just have to catch up on those lost years.”

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments